All Comments on 'Born to Love Her Ch. 03'

by SilentSoul69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SilentSoul69SilentSoul69over 4 years agoAuthor
Hey, everyone:

Just wanted to say, I appreciate everyone who reads my stories. I will be working on chapter 3 of Gothic Persuasion next, and after that I will be changing how and when I upload stories. I plan to write out all chapters of a series before uploading them from now on. That way there's no waiting between chapters. This means though, that it might take longer to upload new stories unless I do short ones, which I plan to do as well, when I can. Let me know what you all think about the idea, or if you prefer the current format.

Thanks for reading.

~SilentSoul69

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Great story

so easy to read and so believable. I am really enjoying where it is now and where it is going. I have often criticised Lit for allowing parts of a story to be published and never finished. An author should in my view have to submit a complete story before any of it is released. At least that way we get to read the whole thing. So I do agree with what you plan to do and thank you sincerely for taking the initiative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 Now a 3some?

It was too soon and not very well constructed. I am out of this series.

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiabout 4 years ago
Chapter 4

Waiting on the next bit of your sweet and erotic sibling family love yummm.

Please hurry, we share here.

Annie & Kevin

johncan6johncan6almost 4 years ago
Super....

Waiting for next chapter......

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Having been involved myself, though decades ago, l know that incest does not share. The relationship is very special and so unbelievably intense, there is no room for anyone else. This is true for all incest relationships, check it out yourself. There is research on this.

It is a very private, secret thing.

The fact this author shared his incest couple illustrates he knows nothing about the workings of incest, this rates a 1/5 for just getting it sooo wrong.

1/5

SilentSoul69SilentSoul69over 2 years agoAuthor

@Wargamer You are perfectly welcome to have your opinions about both incest and my story, however I'm going to point out that your decades-old subjective experience does not equate to fact for the whole, nor does any alleged research you claim to exist. Not every couple in the world follows the same path, and not every couple in the world thinks their relationship is mutually exclusive, including those involved in incest.

Let me also be quite clear: You don't know the history surrounding this story, and you definitely don't know what I do and do not know about incest.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Aaayyy, Caramba!! "Wargamer" strikes again, and inappropriately as always. I have commented about him before, on other stories.

I am disappointed in readers who want to comment on a story, or multiple stories, in a negative manner. "So" you have incest experience& keep it to yourself, unless it is constructive.

This is a "weird" story...I like it...it is just a little 'off'...but in a good way. Love how Kat is involved...another female relative to enjoy!

Five**5**Stars...well-deserved in my opinion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilentSoul69@SilentSoul69
297 Followers
I occasionally write erotic fiction, mostly in categories that interest me. I don't often submit stories, but if/when I do, I do my best to give it my all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES