Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was just the beginning, her mother's natural nympho sluttiness starting was starting to show in Mandi too, she was gonna be a good little earner and after her tits were all paid off Allen would just keep pimping her out. He was pretty sure, despite Mandi's best hopes and efforts, that when she returned to high school in a few weeks it would be quite obvious she got a boobjob, she was too small and her tits were too big. A lie about a summer growth spurt and heavy sweaters wasn't going to cover it.

Girls are evil. She'll be bullied and teased, branded a slut for being a high-scholler with a tit job, she'll beg to drop out and Allen would convince Daisy that it was a good idea and then he'd pimp her around the clock. There was a lucrative daytime market of wealthy family men that couldn't disappear for a few hours at night. Many would appreciate a clean, blonde, blue-eyed, big-titted, shy but slutty but near virgin hooker they could plow all afternoon in a hotel room. She'd often be asked to play the part of daughters. Blinds drawn in dimly lit hotel rooms she'd be an Ashley or a Kaitlyn or a Megan. Daddies fucking a fantasy of their daughters. And Allen would charge a premium for such bespoke, custom services and he'd get a return on his investment in no time.

He smiled at his future prospects as he pulled his spent fat dick from Mandi's smashed, leaking pussy and causally strolled away into the house without so much as a word leaving her feeling used, but he looked over his shoulder to see her laying there oily and panting, leaking his sperm from her already healing pussy the tight tunnel already closing up again forcing most of the cum back out onto the lounge chair and they both knew she looked like a used whore lying there in the afternoon sun. And then he knew she was ready for sure.

12