Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy's face however was fully visible as she looked over Mandi's shoulder directly at the camera, playing up the 'ooh's and ahh's' for her porn debut. Finally she shoved Mandi down to her knees getting those white knee socks all dirty on the floor. From her perch on the counter she slid towards the edge, spread her legs even wider and said,

"Now eat me bitch!" She giggled, but kept her fist firmly wrapped in Mandi's hair, keeping in control so she could push and pull her around at will. Mandi wasn't used to being dominated by a woman, not like this, she and her mom had engaged in all sorts of sexual play but it always felt equal like they were pleasuring each other. The men had obviously dominated her too but this was different. She was unsure, but also drunk and horny and coming around to it. Roxy's pussy had a tiny trimmed black strip but was otherwise bare and freshly waxed and Mandi didn't mind being forced to lick and suck at it.

Roxy intensified her grip, surprised Mandi could so quickly and expertly drive her towards a climax, but she also didn't know Mandi had been taught by the best, but Allen knew, so he zoomed in for a close up of Mandi's eating abilities. She was currently using the pointed tip of her soft little tongue to run circles around Roxy's clit before flattening her tongue to lap quickly up and down. Repeating the process over and over, with different intensities and speeds and in just moments Roxy was squealing and shuddering for real, after her third one she pulled Mandi up by the hair and kissed her deeply, savouring her own taste in Mandi's mouth.

"Ass now!" She giggled again as she dropped off the counter, spun around and bent over it. Pushing her ass out far. She looked over her shoulder into the camera, "Is it naughty that I like my bum played with Uncy Charlie?" pouring it on real thick as she poured another beer down her throat and followed it with another naughty laugh.

Mandi dropped onto her knees and started licking the rim of Roxy's ass which was as clean and well kept as her pussy. Roxy twitching and shuddering again, Allen zooming in again for another close-up of Mandi, except she was eating ass this time. Again she was perfect at it, one of the many whore skills taught to her by her mother Daisy. Roxy coming again for real. Her tiny skirt bunched up around her waist. Her fluids running down her spread legs, ass tilted up and out, so Mandi could really get in there. Mandi's hard, pointed tongue trying to burrow into the tight, tiny hole she had just drooled all over. Roxy finally released Mandi's hair so she could use both hands to spread herself open so Mandi could tongue fuck and then slowly finger Roxy in the ass.

"Mmm yeah, bitch, yeah, mmm finger 'em both!"

So Mandi pushed two fingers from her left hand into Roxy's pussy, and with both hands pistoning away, she added a second finger to Roxy's asshole just to even things out.

"Fuck! Yeah! Fuck! Yeah! Mmmm Fuck yeah! UH, OH!" She panted it out in the same rhythm that Mandi's fingers were plowing into her. "Oh fuck you're good at that you little slut...Make me cum!"

Mandi sped up the finger banging, the wet sound of Roxy's pussy, echoed in the grim surroundings of the bathroom as both holes were getting quickly and nosily fingered by Mandi. She paused occasionally only to lap at those same holes which finally caused Roxy to squeal as she came, laying on the sink counter for a moment to recover.

She finally stood up. Swaying and smiling taking another sip of beer "Uncle Charlie! You remember what happened with you me last time I got drunk with you right?" She fake pouted, "You know I can't control myself. I wish your big thick dick was in me again now!"

The client was gonna have to watch this video multiple times just to get all the way through it thought Allen.

She turned back to Mandi "That was pretty good, I haven't cum like that...in a while" She slurred. "So you're in luck, It's your turn!" Again with the hair. She pulled Mandi up and made her take her turn bent over the counter. Roxy peeled down Mandi's ultra tight little blue denim shorts bunching them up just under the magnificent bottom shelf of her ass cheeks and wiggled Mandi's incredible tight little booty for the camera, then she took her turn to eat her pussy. Roxy attacked it like she hadn't eaten in days and devoured it with a passion, Mandi found that it was different than with her Mom or Amy, both had used the tips of their tongue's delicately, with precision and talent. Whereas Roxy lapped at it hungrily like a dog. But it was no less thrilling to Mandi whose knees started to knock and her own shuddering release of an orgasm approached. However Mandi couldn't quite put her finger on it but it seemed like Roxy was shifting around a bit while she continued to lap and suck away at Mandi's tiny, swollen pussy.

All of a sudden, just shy of Mandi's climax, Roxy stood-up, abruptly, and just as Mandi turned to see what happened she heard a metallic clink come from a small black bag that Allen had just set down on the counter, he must have brought it in with him. She was forced back down to the counter again, this time her arms wrenched roughly behind her back and handcuffs applied.

Penny to Candi.

Hooker to Hooker.

Fantasy to Fantasy.

Cuffs to Cuffs.

All within the same hour.

One massive breast pressed painfully into the cold greasy counter top, the other hanging in the cold greasy sink. She heard snippets of hushed conversation between Roxy and Allen

"I can hurt her if I want right...?" Asked Roxy, she seemed anxious to do something terrible.

"Yeah, no heavy bruising but you can..." Mandi unable to hear the next few words but Allen ended it with..."pretty hard."

"Good. Okay."

"I'll edit this out. Start again, ACTION!" Allen laughed.

Allen commenced recording them from behind, at a slight angle, Mandi's face in disguise and further hidden by the streaked bathroom mirror and behind her stood Roxy her own magnificent ass in view now, albeit with a new addition. Mandi cuffed behind her back, bent over the counter, unable to see behind her, horny but scared was unprepared for the harsh, vast, widening of her tiny vaginal canal by a large helmet shaped object, the sudden lurch pushed her forward into the counter so hard her heels squeaked as they skidded across the slick tiled floor. The air and voice were knocked out of her as she was bucked forward into the cracked formica counter top. Bent over the sink afforded Mandi the angle she needed to see the black straps digging into Roxy's soft hips. Then she knew why Roxy was shifting around while eating her out. She was putting on a strap-on. And it was fucking huge. Roxy didn't pull out and go for another thrust either she just kept on pushing forward even as Mandi's pussy reflexively clamped down.

A howl of pain finally started to emanate from Mandi's pretty pain filled face. Allen zoomed in tight, the bubbles of lube bunching up against the tight hole as Roxy was forcing more and more of the jet-black cock-shaped silicone appendage inside of Mandi's shocked, sore, little pussy. Finally she pulled back only to grab the chain of the handcuffs and a fistfull of hair to use as a handhold to slam into Mandi again this time forcing even more of the uncomfortably large dildo into her.

Mandi tried to remember what her mom said about relaxing, let yourself be taken, concentrate on the good feelings in her pussy. Sage wisdom after all. Roxy on the other hand was out to hurt and punish Mandi, likely due to jealousy at her superior looks and that Allen was her boyfriend even though she sucked him off just before Mandi arrived at the bar. Also she had a dominant personality and when she saw a pretty, preppy spoiled girl she wanted to ruin her.

Out and in again. Another hard crashing thrust, this time both sets of heels skidding across the floor from the force of the blow. The mirror shook and the cheap light flickered. Three-quarters of the cruel instrument buried inside Mandi while she wailed and squealed.

"Look at yourself..." Another fistful of hair, Mandi's head yanked back forced to stare at herself in the dirty mirror while Roxy continued, "Look! This is what you'll become if you hang out in bars - a dirty little bar tramp - fucking old men for beer! Is that a dirty bar tramp in the mirror!?"

"Ye--" she started to reply but the question was rhetorical and was cut off as Roxy started to increase the speed,

She looked over her shoulder and downwards to where Allen was shooting, doing his best to catch the massive intrusion into his step-daughters quivering, pulsating little twat, "Do you think she can take it all Uncy Charlie!?" Roxy asked in a dirty little sing song voice. "I'm just gonna push until it's all the way in anyway. I think that's a good way for her to learn her lesson!"

Another shove, another groan, getting closer. Mandi just rhythmically panting now, all screamed out from the long day of fucking, her breath catching in little hitches to every shove and thrust. The bulges of the thick fake veins on the toy popping in and out audibly, slick from lube and cum.

Roxy looked down transfixed at the smooth and even plowing she was achieving, out 'til just the helmet was in and then the impossible task of dissapearing all 10" of thick silicone back inside. The tiny hole should be incapable of such a chore yet somehow was managing to take it in stride, and with each and every stroke Roxy was determined to shove it in deeper and harder and just as Mandi's wails would subside Roxy would fuck her harder and deeper, making her cry out some more just as Allen had done the first time he had roughly taken her.

The coincidence was not lost on him either as he admired Roxy's fuck abilities. Most girls think they could use a strap-on, they've taken enough dick, they think they know the routine. But usually they just end up pushing in and out badly, with poor rhythm, but Roxy was actually really good at it, whipping and snapping her hips back and forth, switching up her speed and force, just like Allen did, and she was also really good at reading Mandi even though she couldn't directly feel her. She knew the groans would be moans soon enough despite the painful screwing and so Roxy just kept on pushing and once she got the whole thing in she started hammering away even more quickly.

And as she smashed good and hard into Mandi, sure enough that moan came, the shame of being degraded for money yet again, the shame of it turning her on again. The familiar paradox of emotion started to put her over the edge.

So Roxy changed things up with another lubed up toy for another hole. Allen's small black bag certainty not short on surprises and then there was another sharp push. Mandi's anus so tiny it was almost invisible but Roxy hit pay-dirt right away and shoved the lubed bulbous tip of the anal plug right into Mandi's asshole. Mandi's ass usually tended to loosen up right away as if it couldn't wait to gobble up some shaft, but would also clamp shut if the invasion is too wide. Which was still most things. But Roxy, wracked with lust was unable to wait so she just powered the rest of it in with one hard push. Mandi's ass finally collapsing, then sucking the toy in firmly. Now a new set of howls because Roxy started launching herself right back into Mandi's pussy, now even tighter with the anal toy above it, pausing only to push and pull and play with the little buttplug before crashing back into her again.

Mandi was cumming and crying, sobbing slightly as she was pushed and pulled back and forth along the filthy counter.

"Better you learn from a friend and not a bunch of guys!" Roxy spoke again. Her statement was likely true, "I had to get fucked by five guys right here in this bathroom when I became a bar tramp!" Also likely true. Roxy didn't have a whole lot of 'acting' to do. "Should I call them in here Candi?"

"Noooooo!", She wailed unsure if Roxy would actually call in the gross old men from the bar or if it was just for the camera.

"Then you better learn your lesson! Especially for Uncy Charlie."

She punctuated the line by firing a look over her shoulder, right at the camera, right at Uncle Charles.

Then she resumed pumping away in wild abandon. Wet fuck sounds filled the room, ricocheting around, amplifying the shame and foulness of it all. Roxy was really slamming it in now, from silicone helmet to silicone balls. The climax building in Mandi as the sobs subsiding, sighs rising, breathing elevated, little fists clenched in their uncomfortable cuffed position, toes curling slightly in the tight confines of the strappy sandals.

Both of her holes, tight and twitching. Clenching at their respective intruders. Roxy gripped the hair again and pulled Mandi up and back so she could cup her huge tits from behind, groping roughly with jealousy and lust. Two of the seven most deadly. Still pumping away, just upwards instead of forwards, still rough and hurtful, still making Mandi start to cum, her small knees knocking away, still trapped together in her micro denim shorts. Roxy picked up the pace, fluids running down Mandi's legs with each smashing, unrelenting, blast into her backsides and just as she reached her climatic moment Roxy pulled the small buttplug out and gave once last shove in and Mandi screamed in release, her orgasm finally gripping her. She immediately dropped her to her knees in pain and ecstasy and release and exhaustion.

Still cuffed. Finally fulfilled.

Roxy rid herself of the strap-on quickly, she had more of her own needs to be seen to. Another grab at Mandi's hair, Roxy manoeuvring the both of them back around. Roxy leaning against the counter again, legs wide. Mandi on her knees again, still cuffed. Forced to eat Roxy who was just on the verge again. Mandi licked and sucked away at the puffy slit, agitated from the tight silicone confines it was just entrapped in. Dragging the tight tip of her tongue over the throbbing nub of Roxy's hot frustrated clit, before licking her way back and trying to drive her tongue into Roxy's wet throbbing hole. Drunk and horny from her knelt position she licked and lapped away voraciously; hungrily as though Roxy's pussy could replace the energy she lost. While Mandi was still adrift in the throes and after-quakes of her own orgasm.

Satisfied, injured and still obedient. She allowed herself to be manipulated by her hair, yet again (her head was really starting to hurt,) to be held downwards and at an arm's length. Roxy taking over, her adept fingers rubbing against her clit in a furious blur.

"Did you.." and a squirt.

"Learn your..." another squirt.

"LESSON!?" A third tremendous splash.

The watery cum hitting Mandi twice in the face and the third all over her tits.

"Yes, yessss! Roxy!" Mandi agreed, finally done.

Roxy collapsed now too, kissing Mandi with a thankful and conclusive kiss, her tongue still hot and probing, but now slow and satisfied and sensual. But Mandi was finished, in a fugue state, Dripping in a strangers fluids for the second time in an hour, her own pussy still soaked at the degradation, shame and humiliation of it all. A drunk, tired, whore.

Allen had done a slow zoom in on the kiss at the end, Roxy, apparently a natural porn star picked up on this, turned to the camera, waved like a bimbo and said "Bye, Uncle Charles!!"

Fade to black.

"CUT!"

--

Roxy bounded back up like she had just finished a workout, as though shooting midday porn, in a filthy dive bar with a complete stranger was the most natural thing in the world. She grabbed a paper towel, cleaned a stripe away in the mirror and began fixing her hair and makeup. Allen gave her another key load of coke, got her cashapp address and paid her immediately. He cleaned up the sex toys depositing them all within the black nylon bag. He removed Mandi's cuffs as well, Once Roxy was satisfied with her trampy appearance again, she and Allen left announcing to Mandi that shots would be waiting for her at the bar.

Mandi slowly picked herself up and just as she had in the motel washroom, about an hour ago, she cleaned herself as best she could with wet paper towels. And threw away her white knee socks, blackened from the filth on the floor they were useless now, not even worth cleaning. She emerged from the bathroom, with no attempt at dignity, it was obvious what had just occurred, even to the near catatonic patrons of the bar.

So she did the shot, then she ordered another, and another, and another...

12