Born With A Broken Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crowbar_
crowbar_
59 Followers

Irritated, Jonas obeyed and five minutes later found himself lying excitedly on the large bed with his head between her thighs. The blonde beauty was now also completely undressed and pressed his face impatiently into the center of her womanhood, while at the same time holding his head firmly in place with her thighs. Obediently and with great effort, he caressed and stimulated his adored lady with his lips and tongue until she came to an incredible and very wet climax a few minutes later, panting and bending her upper body into a hollow back. As soon as she caught her breath, she stroked his head with a satisfied smile.

"That was wonderful. I haven't climaxed in such an incredible way for a long time. Thank you. You are a gem. This goddess thing and your adoration of me really turned me on. You're very skilled with your tongue, by the way."

Flattered, he thanked her for her kind words, while she continued to fix him with her wide eyes and stroked his chin. Suddenly her eyes began to sparkle again.

"There's something else you could do for me. You might even like it."

When he stared at her with wide eyes, she started to laugh. "Kissing my butt. I've often thought about what it would be like to have someone lick my ass. But I've never dared to ask my lovers to do it, as it's probably very humiliating to pamper someone's sphincter with your tongue. Strangely enough, this doesn't bother me at all with you. For someone like you, it should actually be an honor to be allowed to serve me in this way. Shouldn't it?"

Caught off guard, Jonas nodded. Although he had expected a lot, he would never have guessed that the blonde beauty actually wanted him to lick her ass. But without waiting for his approval, she lay down on her stomach and wiggled her bottom in joyful anticipation.

"Come on! As foreplay, you can kiss my ass first. But then I want to feel your tongue as deeply as possible. Got that?"

He replied obediently, his lips already caressing her little bottom. "Yes, my goddess."

Shortly afterwards, his tongue licked her bottom rhythmically as requested, while the beautiful lady actually watched the videos she had made shortly before, as Jonas kissed her feet naked and on his knees, praising her as a goddess.

About half an hour later, the blonde lady rolled to the edge of the bed, satisfied, disappeared into the bathroom and wordlessly left her obedient servant, who had just licked her ass to another climax. When she returned, freshly showered and still with wet hair, wearing only an unbuttoned robe, she kissed Jonas on the forehead and asked him to get dressed again.

As soon as he had hastily slipped into his clothes, she handed him her smartphone with a mischievous smile.

"I've deleted all videos and pictures of you. See for yourself. As I said, what happens on tour stays on tour. But you can save your number for me in my phone. Only if you want to, of course. Maybe I'll get in touch when we're in the area again. Who knows."

Irritated, he typed his number into her phone along with his name, which she acknowledged with a sweet smile.

"I've really enjoyed your special company and your services, but now you'll have to excuse me. I'm dead tired and my voice really needs regular sleep to recover anyway."

He handed the phone back to her and thanked her as well. A little taken aback, she grinned at him again with a twinkle in her eye.

"I actually thought you would thank me a little more appropriately for this evening. So, if you want to kiss my feet again to say thank you and goodbye, now would be the right time."

Without thinking, he immediately dropped to his knees in front of her again and kissed her feet.

"Thank you. Thank you Goddess Sara. Thank you for allowing me to serve you. Goodbye goddess. I will wait for your message."

Grinning contentedly, the beautiful Norwegian leaned her head back in self-indulgence and closed her eyes for a moment, full of satisfaction, while Jonas continued to kiss her feet with absolute devotion.

"Do that, sweetie, and now please excuse me. Even a goddess needs her beauty sleep every now and then."

After kissing him goodbye on the forehead, she took a vinyl record out of a bag, wrote a few words on the cover and gave it to him. Shortly afterwards, the young man was already on his way home.

As he turned the first corner, he was surprised to read the dedication that the lady had actually left for him on the limited and rare special edition.

"Still Born With A Broken Heart. For my devoted friend Jonas. You will always be special to me. Thank you so much. Kisses and hugs. Sara"

END

crowbar_
crowbar_
59 Followers
12