Boss and Employee

Story Info
Boss at a restaurant takes 18 year old employee.
794 words
3.74
32.5k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the summer and right after I celebrated my 18th birthday, I worked at a small restaurant in this small boring town off Route 66. We get a lot of travelers and I enjoyed flirting with the lonely men. My boss John likes to make remarks about my flirtatious personality, referring to it as practicing "exceptional customer service."

It was my turn to close and since we are short staffed, it was just me and John. I usually try to avoid being alone with him given my reputation as the "easy one" here.

"How many men did you try to fuck today? I saw you follow one of them to the restroom earlier. Next time try to fuck outside of work hours" He looked at me while smirking. I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

"You know, you and I don't really talk much. Does your boyfriend or whatever you call that guy who sometimes visits you after work know about your fun little activities with these men?"

I immediately froze. "I would like to close quietly if that's okay."

"And I would like to see what all the fuss is about. You're an undercover slut who gets off on fucking men who haven't showered for days behind your boyfriend's back," he said as he roughly grabbed my chin and forced me to look him dead in the eye.

"Please let me go" I responded as I realized how much stronger he is. "I love my boyfriend but I have needs. He is always busy with either work or college and I sometimes just crave some sexual attention."

His sudden laugh gave me the chills. He then slammed me against the wall and started roughly making out with me. I tried to push him off but he is three times my size and clearly takes care of his figure.

"Get off me you disgusting perv! I would never fuck you! I'd rather suck off one of them truck drivers who hasn't showered in days before I'd let you fuck me!" I continued to try to push him off me but I wasn't successful.

"Take off your panties and unbutton your shirt. And don't scream. There is noone around to hear you anyway" he said demandingly

I reluctantly took them off knowing he was right. It did not take long considering I was wearing a skirt.

He then fingered me really roughly and to my surprise I was already really wet. "You're enjoying this you little slut. Your cunt is literally begging for my cock."

I started moaning despite the situation I was in. I felt like my body betrayed me.

He stopped fingering me right when I was about to cum and instead unzipped his pants. "Get on your knees bitch. And no biting unless you want things to get worse for you."

As soon as I got on my knees, he grabbed my head and started face fucking me. His cock was about 7 inches and it kept hitting my throat. I was barely able to breathe with his big cock in my mouth.

Right when I thought I was about to pass out from having my mouth used roughly, he suddenly stopped. He dragged me by my hair and bent me over one of the tables at the restaurant.

At this point I was super turned on and all I wanted was his cock deep inside me. He knew I wanted him to be inside me so he started teasing me by rubbing his cock around my opening.

Right when I couldn't take it anymore, he immediately rammed his cock into me. I tensed up from the slight pain of him stretching me out. After a couple of minutes, I eventually adjusted to his thickness. I couldn't contain myself, and I started moaning loudly as he fucked me while roughly fondling my tits. I felt my cunt start to contract and right when I was about to cum, I felt his cock twitch inside me and I was immediately filled.

He then pushed me down to my knees and had me clean him off. I have never felt so degraded yet so turned on.

"For now on, you are going to close with me and I am going to fuck you however I please" he said and then left me sitting there on the floor in the middle of the restaurant lobby.

The next day I returned to work and right when I was about to say hi to him he walked past me to greet his wife and children who came to visit him at work. While hugging his wife, him and I made eye contact and he gave me a smile.

I guess this will be our little secret.