Boss of the 19th Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They reached the cabin and John pulled the car into the driveway. The scenery was amazing! It was truly a fine location for a home. The actual house was a log cabin. It was modest size. John said, "Come on. We'll take in the bags, get you settled, and show you the house."

The inside was handsome with nice furnishing in keeping with the log cabin design. John led the way to the second floor explaining that the three bedrooms were all on the second floor. "I'm putting you in the main guest room," he said. "It has its own private bath. He pushed open the door and they entered a great bedroom with a king size bed. We dropped our bags on the bed and he said, "Come along and I'll show you the rest of the upstairs."

He took us next door to the master bedroom. It was slightly larger than the guest room and just as nicely furnished. The big difference was the huge windows that looked out over the scenery. "Come and look at this view and you'll know why we picked this location."

He opened the double glass doors and they walked onto a deck at least as large as the master bedroom. The view was amazing. After a few minutes we went back inside. It was actually a little hot outside. Once they were back in the master bedroom, Peter and Jenny got to look around.

"What are these grills in the walls at floor and ceiling level?"

"Peter, I guess you haven't seen these before. They are in every room. Each one vents to the room next door. You'll also find them in the floors here on the second floor and the ceiling of the first floor. Basically, they allow air to move through the house. I guess the only downside is that sound also goes through. I guess there's a price for everything."

John then took them down the hall to the room on the other side of the master suite. He opened the door on another guest room. "We call this the bunk room. Just four twins for when we have extras or guests with kids."

Peter again noticed the open grills in every wall.

"Okay, the tour is over. Let's go downstairs and get ourselves a drink."

Peter headed down the steps first, followed by Jenny and John brought up the rear. As they started down, John caressed Jenny's ass. In an effort to play her part, she reached behind her and rubbed his crotch through his shorts. He immediately reacted and before they got to the first floor, he was starting to pole his shorts.

At the bottom, Peter turned around and noticed John's hard cock in his pants and glanced at his wife. With John behind her, she rolled her eyes for Peter to see.

Peter and Jenny took seats on the sofa in the large living room. John took drink orders and went to the kitchen for beer. The room centered around two things; a large stone fireplace at one end and a huge oriental rug that filled the center of the room. Along the wall there was a large poker table with several chairs. Given the heat, there was zero need for a fire in the fireplace.

"Dinner is still three hours off, so if you'd like to go out to the patio and take some sun, please feel welcome. As you saw on the way in, there are no neighbors, so catch sun naked or not, it's up to you. I'm going up to the master bedroom and call the office."

Jenny and Peter wandered out to the patio which stretched from under the second-floor deck out into the lawn. Apparently, John had opened the doors between the master bedroom and the deck. They could hear him talking on the phone.

"So," Peter said to Jenny, "Interested in getting naked for the sun?"

"Yeah, I bet he'd love that!"

It was then that they heard a car coming up the driveway. So much for privacy! As the car pulled into the parking lot, the doors opened and out came Tom and three of the other V.P.s.

What the fuck were these guys going here?

"Hey, Tom, why are you guys here?"

"When the boss says do something, you do it."

The other three guys pickup up their bags and headed for the house. It was obvious that they'd been here before.

Tom huddled with Jenny and Peter. Tom started to explain, "So, here's the thing. It's not enough for this bastard to fuck the wives, he wants witnesses. It he has more control. So, the last four V,P.s that were hired are told to come along. I was the V.P. hired before you."

"Whoa," said Jenny. "So, I'm supposed to fuck this old fart while the four of you watch? That was never in the deal."

"Maggie had the same treatment. You guys need to get on board. It's about power and control: his! Jenny, he IS going to fuck you and make us watch."

Tom picked up his bag and went into the house.

Dinner was served around seven and the conversation was light. Jenny wondered when John would make his move. Nothing happened. After dinner, John brought out the booze and beer for the guys. The booze was top shelf and the beer was available from several well-known brands. John was playing the perfect host.

At 10:30pm, John announced to the crowd that he was off to bed. They were welcome to stay up and do whatever they wanted. John went upstairs and the guys had another round of drinks. Eventually, the crowd dwindled and Peter and Jenny went to their room and got into bed. Their stress prevented them from sleeping.

Jenny's Story:

Jenny remembered the first time she set eyes on Tom and Peter. She was drunk. It was college and a frat party. Tom and Peter were frat brothers and buddies. The three of them literally bumped into each other and the guys started to chat her up. They were spreading a thin layer of charm over a huge pile of bullshit. So, for college, everything was normal.

They brought her beer after beer and it soon became clear from the chatter and the booze that they were hoping to get some ass at the party. Peter offered to fetch another round and staggered across the room to the bar.

"I want to show you something," said Tom. "Come with me."

"I think I've seen some of these before," she said and then giggled.

"No, I want to show you the frat's secret room. Nobody knows about it. Come on, I don't want Peter to see it."

With Peter on a beer run, Tom took Jenny's hand and moved her through the room. They took the stairs to the basement. The basement was even darker than the main room upstairs. Still holding her hand, he went to the end of the hall and took her through a door into a pitch-black room. Jenny could hear low sounds and then realized that this was the make out room. Tom was doing something but she couldn't tell what.

"Okay," he said, "Give me your hand."

He took her hand and put it between his legs. He'd pulled his pants down to his knees and his cock was hard. She didn't pull back. She'd had cock before. It was then that she heard moaning and grunting. Then from another corner of the room someone said, "Motherfucker!"

She realized that she was in the make-out and fuck room. Maybe it was the beer or maybe the room smelling of pussy and cum, but she decided to drop to her knees. When her knees hit the floor, she felt something wet under one knee. She knew instantly it was a cum puddle. She felt in the dark and located Tom's cock and slowly started to suck it.

The sounds of other couples making sex noises really turned her on. She sucked more aggressively and Tom began to move his hips forward and back in keeping with her mouth. He was holding her head as she sucked him lustfully. After a few minutes, Tom took a tighter grip on her head and she knew he was about to blow his load. She grabbed his balls and gave them a little squeeze. That was it. He grunted like a pig an filled her mouth with spunk. He held her head and she swallowed. He filled her again and she swallowed again.

Their eyes had adjusted a bit to the darkness and when the door opened again, the dim light from the hall was enough for Jenny to see that there were at least a dozen couples fucking. She stood up.

"Now, let's fuck," Tom said. He was still hard and ready to have a go at her cunt.

"No way, Tom," she whispered. You've had your fun, pull up your pants. If anyone gets a fuck, it'll be Peter.

"That's not going to happen," Tom whispered.

"And why not?"

"Because he has no cock. He was born without one. So, I do all of his fucking for him. So, if you want Peter to fuck you, I'm here to do his fucking -- poor dickless Peter."

Jenny laughed and moved to the door. "I'm coming," Tom said but when he tried to follow her, he tripped as his pants were around his ankles. Hitting the floor, he paused a minute then said, "Fuck, there's cum everywhere!"

When Tom got back to the party, Jenny was already talking to Peter. When Tom joined them, Peter asked, "Where have you two been?"

Jenny smiled and said, "To a secret room in the basement; the one with the floor covered in cum."

Peter was obviously miffed that his buddy had sent him for drinks and then taken Jenny to the fuck room. He turned to Jenny, "So, what did you two do?"

"Well, Tom dropped his pants and I sucked him dry. You may not know, but your buddy cums a lot -- a whole lot!"

"That's all?" Peter asked.

"Well, he asked to fuck me and his cock seemed to be ready for it, but I told him 'No' because I was going to come get you and take you to the fuck room for a fuck. You'll never guess what he told me then."

Tom laughed.

Peter kissed Jenny and lead her away from Tom towards the fuck room in the basement. When they arrived things had picked up and there was a lot of moaning, grunting, what sounded like the same guy saying 'motherfucker'. They moved around the room trying to find a spot but their eyes hadn't adjusted quite yet. Using the brail system, they took up a spot on an old sofa. They starting kissing with plenty of passion. Another couple bumped into them, apparently thinking that the sofa was empty. Jenny pushed them away.

Jenny slipped out of her top and released her breasts from the bra. She stood up and Peter slipped down her skirt; he found she was panty-less. His hands and tongue moved to her breast and having already sucked Tom she was fast to start moaning. Peter moved her so that she was laying on the sofa and started to rub her pussy lips. Fingering her clit and invading her pussy, felt great to Jenny. She realized that this was not Peter's first fuck.

Peter stopped and pulled off his shirt, took off his shoes and socks. "Hey, you're right, this floor is covered with cum." He dropped his jeans and pulled down his boxers. Then he went right back to work on her pussy. Soon, she was moaning; but then half the room was moaning. They shifted so that she could suck him while he played with her clit and pussy entrance. Soon, that was not enough and they moved into a fucking position. He was between her legs and his dick was searching for her pussy hole. It didn't take long. He slid his cock into her cunt and once she had taken his length, he started to pump her with a passionate pace.

Soon, Peter could feel his ball-sack tingling and her pussy closing around his cock. They were moments from cuming. He came first. He stopped to allow his balls to deliver deep inside her pussy. Then he started to thrust slowly. That was all it took and Jenny let out a squeal.

They laid on the sofa for a few minutes before they headed back upstairs leaving behind the fucking room and its pleasure driven sounds.

They found Tom who was interested to know what had happened but afraid to ask. Jenny looked him directly in the eye and said, "You don't have to stand in for him anymore, he's a great fucker." Tom was obviously crushed by the news. He liked Jenny and wanted to be her fuck partner. Now, Peter was in the mix.

Tom, Jenny and Peter had a couple of three-way sessions, but soon Tom was out of the picture. Peter and Jenny were a couple. Tom and Peter remained friends. Peter wondered if Tom kept up their friendship just to be near Jenny.

After dating for Junior and Senior year, graduation came and Peter went in one direction and Jenny in another.

Jenny ran into Tom at a bar in Charlotte one night. Tom and Jenny talked a long time at the bar and then went to her place. Peter was the top topic. They'd both heard from him and he seem settled and dating someone they'd never met. Jenny seemed to be a bit bothered by these developments, but couldn't leave her job and go to him.

"Well, I'm still willing and able to pinch hit for Peter. You know he's dickless, right?" They both laughed and Tom's lips met Jenny's. It was like one of those scenes in a movie, with them struggling to rips off their clothes. Naked, they went to her bedroom and he gave her his first fuck with just the two of them. He'd be waiting since college for the opportunity to be alone with her. From the three-ways with Jenny and Peter, he knew exactly what she liked. With her breasts, clit, and pussy fully exercised to two orgasms, Tom took his place between her legs.

He took his time. Knowing the things she liked, she came in the middle of his fucking her. He shifted positions and continued to ram his cock into her pussy. With each thrust, he went fully into her. His balls stopping any further advance when they hit her ass.

A month later, Jenny moved in with Tom. It was all very comfortable.

One afternoon, they were in bed and Jenny was playing with Tom's cock. She was licking his balls, gently pulling on his nut sack, licking and sucking on his cock.

"That's amazing! You have a huge meatus! "I've never seen one this big. How come I hadn't noticed this before?"

"Okay," he said. "When you are talking about a man's sex parts, words like big, large, huge, massive, and all of the synonyms are always appreciated. But what the fuck is a meatus?"

"Your pee hole, dumbass!"

Tom was almost thirty years old and had never considered the size of his pee hole. Jenny continued to hold the head of his cock and inspecting his pee hole. "It's not like it's too big for your cock head. It's just huge."

She started to rub the slit in his dick. He realized that he had a very sensitive meatus. As she rubbed her finger over the opening, he became more aroused. "You like that," she asked.

"Oh yes!"

As his arousal continued to grow so did his pee hole. She licked it. Then, she took her little finger -- her fingers were slender -- and started to slide it into his pee hole. "Fuck! What are you doing? That's kind of amazing," he said.

"I'm seeing how deep the big hole is. Is it just at the end or is it big deeper in your dick?"

She probed, her little finger going deeper into his dick. "Well, it seems that it's only this big at the end. I can't get my finger in pass the first joint. Still, it's a big pee hole. Maybe that's why you cum in such big squirts."

The big pee hole became their continuing joke around the apartment. "Honey, where's the

TV remote?" was answered with "Look in your big pee hole." "I'm going to take the dog for a walk. Where is he?" "Look in your big pee hole."

Jenny continued to be interested in the unusually large pee hole. She took special time playing with he when she sucked Tom's cock. She'd point her tongue and slide it inside his pee hole. It was fun for her and he found it arousing. One night she had her tongue in his meatus, she let his cock slip from her lips saying, "Hey. Found the TV remote!" They both had a big laugh.

It was around this time that Tom got the offer for the media job in Atlanta and took it. He tried to get Jenny to move with him from Charlotte to Atlanta, but she said that she didn't want to leave as she had a great job that she loved. Tom went to Atlanta. Jenny stayed in Charlotte.

Tom had wanted Jenny to go with him, but the job was just too big for him to pass up.

Several months later, Jenny got an unexpected call from Peter. He had just moved to Charlotte and wanted to get together. Jenny was delighted. She really liked Tom, but Peter was the man of her dreams.

Over drinks Jenny and Peter caught up. She decided not to mention to Peter that she'd been living with Tom because it wasn't Tom that she really wanted. At the same time, she decided that if it came up about Tom and her, she would not deny it. The guys were really good friends and they'd be okay with it.

Tom called Jenny from Atlanta a few days later and Jenny told him that Peter was in town and they were moving in together. Tom's end of the conversation fell silent for several seconds, then he said, "You know he's dickless, right?" They both laughed.

Tom had called Peter's cell a few months later. Tom had news of a good job at the media company in Atlanta. He told Peter that he was strongly recommending Peter for the job. Peter said that he'd be there for the interview and said told Tom that he and Jenny were getting married.

"So, you would give up that job you love to move to Atlanta or would you let Peter pass on the job for you?"

"I've been thinking of leaving Charlotte for some time. If Peter gets the job, I'd be happy to move."

Jenny realized what she'd just said. She'd told Tom that she wouldn't move for him, but that she would move for Peter. Jenny had not meant to hurt Tom.

All of that ended up here. She was in a log cabin in the wood and Tom and Peter's boss was going to fuck her.

Saturday morning after breakfast, John announced that he'd arranged a fishing trip for the boys, the captain would pick them up at 8:30 and he looked forward to seeing them back at the cabin by three. With that, Peter and the four V.P.s packed up to go with the fisherman. Peter got Jenny alone. "I can't see any way out of my going on the fishing trip. Maybe this is when John plans to fuck you, while we're all on the boat. Be careful."

John cleaned up after breakfast and told Jenny that he was going upstairs to catch up on some work. As he passed her in the kitchen, he paused, placed his hand on her ass and said, "If you need something, let me know. The weather is supposed to be nice; I may mix some sun with those reports. Maybe you'd like to read or something on the patio and get some sun too. But don't get burned!"

She thought that if it would stop this guy from fucking her, she'd happily get a sunburn. But, from what she was sensing and the talk about John, she felt sure that her discomfort with a sunburn would not stop him from his fucking agenda.

He made her a nice sandwich for lunch. They ate together and then he went back upstairs to do more work.

Jenny looked around and found a book in the living room that she's consider buying and thought that she'd read the first few pages and see if she wanted to purchase it; or maybe she'd just steal the fucker's book.

She took the book to the patio, sunk into a lounge chair and started to read. It was maybe an hour later she hear John. She looked up and he was calling to her from the deck above. "Would you be a dear and bring up a beer; one of the imported ones that I like?"

She picked up the beer in the kitchen an started up the stairs. She decided to dart into the guest room. There, she slipped out of her shorts and into a short skirt and a t-shirt. Leaving her panties on the bed she picked up the beer.

Walking through the master bedroom, she opened the door to the deck and stepped outside. John was laying on a lounge totally naked. Jennifer thought that this was it. He was going to fuck her now. She swallowed and moved forward ignoring his being naked. "Where to you want it?" she asked. "Here on the table next to me," he said.

She wanted this to be over. Just let John get his fucking done while the guys were out in the boat and Peter would not have to face as much humiliation. She would try to force this forward. She pulled a chair up next to the lounge, putting her crotch within arm's reach for John. Looking up from the report he was reading, he smiled. He'd noticed the spread legs and he could clearly see her pubic hair and slit.

John smiled at her and slowly extended his hand and rubbed her thigh gently as he slowly moved his fingers to her pussy slit. Nature took over Jenny's body and she could feel herself getting moist. By the time his fingers were between her lips she was already very wet. She was mad at herself for getting wet. Getting wet for this bastard was the last thing she wanted. But the human body works on cues and hers knew there was sex in her near future.