Boss of the 19th Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John resumed his fucking, Jenny reached out and put a comforting hand on Peter's calf. Moments later she started to grip his calf tightly. She moaned. "Fuck!" Jenny heard herself uttering grunts with each of John's thrust. She knew she was going to cum again. She let Peter's leg go and put her arms around John and drove her nails into his back. She was cumming.

"Peter, are you still watching, because I'm ready to empty my balls into her cunt." With that he increased the speed at which he was fucking her. He made low guttural sounds. He pushed his cock into Jenny and stopped. Jenny could feed the warmth of his spunk inside her. With each delivery she would feel his cock stiffen and twitch. John just remained deep inside of her enjoying the release. After several minutes, John slipped his dick from her. "Jenny," he said, "you are great. You're a good woman and a great fuck!"

Jenny was relieved. She glanced at a clock on the wall, they'd been fucking for an hour and she'd lost track of how many times she had cum. She was glad it was over. The deed was done and Peter's job was ensured. She rested her head on the pillow, resting.

John looked across the room, behind Peter who still lay at Jenny's side. "Come on over, boys."

Peter and Jenny looked to the other side of the room. There stood all of the guys. They were naked and showing hard cocks. They walked over and stood at Jenny's feet.

John said, "Larry, why don't you lead off?"

Larry replied, "Boss, I'm on it." With that he moved to standing with his feet just inside Jenny's knees. He looked down at her.

Jenny looked up at the man standing between her legs. She was amazed having never seen anything like this before. Larry was the hairiest man she'd ever seen. From his collar bone to his ankles, he had thick coal black hair. Jenny just stared. She then noticed that in all of that hair, two things stood out. First, he'd carefully shaved his ball-sack which made it stand out against all that black hair. The second thing was that he had the thickest cock she'd ever seen. It was literally the size and shape of a beer can.

Larry dropped to his knees and pulled wide her engorged lips and tickled her clit. He moved himself up her body kissing and caressing her flat, tight stomach. He hands had gotten ahead of his kisses and he garbed a tit in each hand. His hands roamed her tits, massaging, and squeezing them.

As he moved his body up her body, she felt his cock between her legs. It wasn't trying to enter her or find the entrance to her pussy. It moved a bit as he moved around her tits.

His tongue and lips moved from one breast to the other. He was obviously a "tit man" and he was good at it. Her nipples were already hard and enlarged. Larry was taking his time and kept working her tits. He nibbled her nipples. Taking each one in his mouth in turn, he sucked them gently at first and then with more force. Jenny could feel herself getting wet again. She wrapped her arms around him and found his back was also hairy. She actually found it rather sexy in a cave man sort of way.

Larry continued his work on her tits until he heard her gasp. It was that special gasp when a woman feels herself coming to the edge. That was his cue to suck each nipple again.

He moved to a kneeling position between her legs and move forward so that he could rub her between the legs. He was starting to drip pre-cum. He let it drop from his cock into her slit. He moved his cock first to her cunt hole and rubbed his head against the entrance which was now leaking more pre-cum. Jenny realized that she was about to be entered by a large blunt cock.

Larry said, "It's going to be alright, baby. Just work with me."

With that he slowly pressed the head of his cock into her cum filled hole. She inhaled sharply. After a brief pause, he pressed and slid a bit more of his cock into her. Now, the head of his cock had disappeared into her pussy as had the first couple of inches beyond that.

Jenny was amazed. While he was filling her up, she really was not uncomfortable. May an hour with John inside her had prepped her for this. She reached around behind him and grabbed his ass with both of her hands. Like the rest of him it was one hairy ass. With a full hand of ass in each hand, she pulled him into her. She could feel his balls against her.

Knowing that he was in and she was good, he slipped his cock out of her and then without a pause slipped it all the way into her. He did this several times at which point his entire cock was wet with her juices and cum. He then started to pump her.

After all the work on her breast and the size of his cock, she was already on edge. As each of his pushes reach the end inside her, she couldn't keep from saying "Oh!" The message was not lost on Larry, he picked up the pace and soon he joined her in a couple of "Oh" mouthed in unison. Larry then stopped abruptly. Jenny let out one last cry of hot passion and her body went taught. Jenny still had a tight grip on each of his ass cheeks. She could feel his ass tighten with each squirt. When he finished delivering his cum, his ass relaxed and she released his ass. He waited a few moments as his cock softened in her pussy, then he slid it out. He reached forward and pinched each nipple hard.

With Larry out of the way, Seth elbowed his way past Tom and Matt. His cock announced that he was ready for some action. He wasn't much on the foreplay. He lay beside her on the rug, rolled her over on her side. Laying behind her, he raised her top leg exposing her crotch. Seth adjusted his position and found the right spot. He reached down and slid his cock into her. He wasted no time. He started sliding his cock in and out of her with vigor.

Jenny could tell that Peter was even more uncomfortable with this. It took her a moment to realize that with her top leg lifted all of the guys had a better view of her pussy being fucked than any time before. Larry's ass had been blocking their view of her pussy being taken by his cock. This was different. It made her feel more exposed and Peter was not happy either.

Seth's cock slipped out of her slit and he used that opportunity to reposition them. Holding her raised leg he threw one of his legs over her lower leg and then pushed her top leg away from him. Straddled across her leg and her other leg out of the way, he had a perfect approach to her opening. He slid forward, inserted himself and resumed fucking her.

Jenny was somewhat relieved that his body was now restricting the view of his cock fucking her. This position was new to her. She realized that she could feel his ball-sack sliding along her lower leg. That was different.

Seth started to cry out, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to mother fucking cum!" In his excitement, Jenny felt his cock pop out of her pussy. She could feel him squirting cum on the outside of her pussy. He quickly guided his cock back inside her and resumed pumping his cum into her. Breathless, he pulled. Empty and out of breath, Seth stood up and gave the approaching Matt a high five.

Matt was the oldest of the V.P.s. He was late forties. Under other circumstances, Jenny would have thought him quite the handsome man. The only thing that gave away his age was a small amount of gray hair just above his sideburns. He was tall with a chiseled body and now that he stood there naked, she noticed that he had a great cock. Among the group, he was the only one with a cock approaching eight inches - the end of which boasted a well-defined head. Jenny hadn't seen him touch his cock while Seth and Larry fucked her, yet, his cock was hard and sticking out with just a slight upward curve. From her position, it appeared he had really large balls, maybe even bigger than John's.

Laying there waiting for Matt to step up, she felt cum starting to run out of her cunt. It ran out of her slit and down the crack of her ass. Matt approached, fell to his knees in front of her cunt. He pushed her legs a bit wider. He immediately rubbed his cock along her cunt lips. He started at the bottom of her slit. She could feel Matt's cock head sliding along her pussy entrance. He moved it all around. She guessed that he didn't mind playing where the other guys had already gone.

Having moved the full length of his cock along her pussy hole, he positioned his upwardly curved cock along her slit. It was kind of like laying a hotdog along a hotdog bun. He started sliding his cock along her slit. His cock was massaging the entire length of her. At this point he used both hands to grab both of her puffed-up lips and stretch them along his cock. Jenny didn't have enough lips to cover his big cock, but no matter, he continued to slide his cock between the lips. Jenny had never felt such a thing. It was kind of amazing. He pulled back. Then he moved forward and caught her enflamed lips with his lips. His tongue joined in and Jenny felt really turned on.

Jenny's loud grunting was all Matt needed to move forward. He pressed his cock head to her opening and slid his cock in with one continuous motion. Going chest-to-chest, he started to move his ass and pushing his cock in and out of her. He tried to kiss her on the lips, but she turned to Peter. Matt got the message and started to kiss her on the neck and toying with her earlobes with his lips.

Jenny could feel body enjoying waves of exotic feelings. Matt sensed her growing excitement. He reached down and put his inside elbows under her knees and pulled them up. He whispered into her ear, "Put your arms around my neck and hold on." She did and he pulled up moving into a position where he was holding her in front of him. His cock was still hard. He stood up. He was now standing with her being held up by his arms under her legs and her hugging his upper back. He moved one hand down to support her ass.

He started to bounce her up and down on this cock. With each decent after the bounce he forced all of his dick into her. She could feel his cock pounding her cunt in a very powerful way. She started to moan into his ear. She was getting closer to a huge cum.

"Hold on tightly to me. I don't want you to fall when you cum," he told her.

She tightened her hold on his upper body as her excitement built. He continued to pull her up and then drop her back onto his cock. She screamed. Instantly, she felt guilty and looked at Peter. She was sure he understood that this was an involuntary reaction. As he continued to exercise her onto his cock her orgasm grew and was about to overwhelm her.

Matt could feel her losing her grip on his upper body. He stopped fucking and walked her over to the poker table and then gently laid her on the table with her ass at the edge. That's when she came. Her body was shaking and she cycled between holding her breath and panting.

Matt stood at the edge of the poker table with his cock still in her cunt. Once her body relaxed after her cum, he returned to fucking her. His pace was neither fast nor slow, just a constant and gentle assault on her pussy. It was just right to keep her body on the edge of another cum. Everyone in the room could see his balls swinging back and forth with each motion of his hips.

After several minutes, Matt started picking up the pace. She responded in kind matching each of his moves. The time had come. The others could see his ball-sack tighten around the base of his cock. He pace increased. Jenny felt each stroke bringing on her next cum of passion. Matt cried out, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. - - FUCK!" Jenny could feel the head of his dick deep inside her. It had gotten it's very hardest and then she felt his hot cum squirting into her. They both seemed to be frozen. Matt was squirting repeatedly and she was receiving each squirt.

It was a couple of minutes before Matt's penis slid from her pussy. Jenny was still so overcome that she turned to Matt and said, "I don't think I can stand up."

Matt picked her up from the table with one arm under her knees and the other under her back. He walked back to where he'd picked her up and lay her gently on the rug with one pillow behind her head and one under the small of her back. He reached down taking one of her hands. He squeezed it gently and then let it fall from his hand. As he moved away, his cock twitched two more times and each time a bit of cum dropped from the head of his cock.

There was just one of the four V.P.s left for Jenny. It was Tom. He stepped up and stared down at her for a few moments before dropping to his knees straddling her chest. His cock was already hard. He leaned forward placing the head of his cock on her lips.

Tom's Story:

Tom and Peter had been friends since freshman year at college. It was all by accident, they'd been paired up by the housing office to share a dorm room. The pairing worked as they found that the usually liked many of the same things. Sports, beer brands, clubs, and even porn found them in agreement. And, of course, they tended to fall for the same women.

Both had walked into the dorm room to find his buddy in bed or on the floor fucking. The one barging in would just go about their business without comment or interaction. They had decided to handle it as if the woman wasn't even there.

And then there was the porn. Like all guys in college, they watched their fair share. They had their own code. It wasn't "doggie style" it was "oink like a pig". "Cock sucking" was "draining the snake". And if a woman was on her back getting fucked by a guy holding her legs up by the ankles and as far apart as her legs would go, they both yelled at the screen in unison, "Whore!" They'd decided that a woman could not find a position the more clearly said, "I'm a whore and I'm spreading my legs as far apart as I can to take your dick."

All had gone well with the relationship until the night they met Jenny at the frat house and took her to the fuck room in the basement. Tom had gotten what must be described as a great draining of the snake, but it was Peter that got her pussy. They'd shared before, but the difference with Jenny was that Tom developed a huge passionate crush on Jenny before they even got to the fuck room. When she denied him her pussy and immediately gave it to Peter, Tom took the path to try to win Jenny from Peter.

Tom had finally convinced Jenny and Peter into a three-way as an experience of "college exploration of sex". In reality it was the only way he knew that he could have sex with Jenny and hoped that he'd be just that much better than Peter and win her over. After the second three-way, Peter and Jenny stepped back from three-ways with Tom and cemented their relationship as a couple.

After graduation, Peter and Jenny reluctantly decided to go separate ways. He went to Washington D.C. and she went to Charlotte. Tom remained unemployed for several months until he found a job in Charlotte. With Tom out of the picture, he'd hoped to win Jenny over. He could not have been happier than when Jenny moved in with him. He thought the game had ended and he'd won Jenny.

Later when Tom took a job in Atlanta and Jenny refused to follow him, he was crushed. Almost immediately, Peter and Jenny reconnected. Tom engineered Peter's being offered a job in Atlanta. Tom though that that this would keep Peter and Jenny apart giving him more time. Things for Tom couldn't have gone worse. Peter took the job and Jenny move to Atlanta with him. Tom was bitter. After she refused to move to Atlanta with him, she jumped at the chance to move with Peter. The disappointments kept coming when Peter and Jenny were almost immediately married. On the rebound, Tom married Maggie.

Tom's bitterness grew. When Tom went to the 19th floor, he learned of the boss' cabin in the woods and how the system worked. He and Maggie were invited up and Maggie fucked everyone. He didn't care about Maggie giving it up for the boys; he just didn't care about anyone but Jenny.

Tom actively worked to arrange Peter's promotion to V.P. just to have a chance to fuck Jenny and at the same time embarrass Peter. Tom had given up all hope of being with Jenny save for this one last fuck. And that is where he was now.

There was just one of the four V.P.s left for Jenny. It was Tom. He stepped up and stared down at her for a few moments before dropping to his knees straddling her chest. His cock was already hard. He leaned forward placing the head of his cock on her lips.

Tom closed his eye as Jenny took his cock into her mouth. Tom flashed back in the fuck room at the frat house on that first night they met. The woman of his passions was taking his cock and sucking it expertly. Years before when they briefly lived together, he'd always loved her mouth around his cock. It wasn't long before she did that special think where her tongue invaded his overly large meatus. He got even harder as his pee hole flared. She had remembered. He was glad that the other V.P.s had not gotten her to suck them. This was Tom's pleasure alone. Eyes still shut, he lost track of time as she continued sucking his cock. Then he felt his cock grow ridged and he released a torrent of spunk into her mouth. She gaged a bit then swallowed it all.

Tom withdrew his penis from her mouth. He reached behind him and fondled her clit. She let out a soft moan. He continued until the moan became a groan. Moving from straddled her chest, he lay on the rug behind her. "Climb on." he said.

She got on her knees and straddled his cock as it pointed up. Positioning the entrance to her pussy right above his cock head, she used two fingers to open her slit. It was then that a large glob of cum trickled from her cunt and down his cock landing on his ball-sack. He really hadn't considered this.

Jenny slowly lowered herself onto his cock. She started to move forward and backwards. She soon found just the right position and settled into a regular motion.

Tom has picked this position because Jenny loved it and it forced Jenny into being the one doing the fucking. The other guys had fucked her. Now, Peter would see his wife taking the active role and fucking Tom. As Jenny enjoyed the ride, she soon started to make all manner of guttural sounds. The pace at which she moved increased and Tom knew she was about to cum. Tom particularly liked this position was that Jenny always came and he never did. For him, it felt great, but it was a position that didn't make him cum.

Jenny came hard and then slowed her gyrations. Tom rolled her over on her side and then onto her back. His cock never left her pussy; it was all one fluid motion.

Tom was now on his knees between her legs with his cock fucking her fast and hard. He reached down and pulled up her legs. He ran his hands along the underside of her legs and up to her ankles. Firmly holding one ankle in each hand, he pushed her legs up and out. Tom knew this would not be lost on Peter. He'd pushed Jenny into the she's-a-whore position.

Tom glanced to Peter who was still laying on the floor, naked and exposed. Peter's face told it all, he knew exactly what Tom was saying. Tom was using their secret code to tell Peter that his wife was a common whore.

Peter's story:

It all came together in Peter's head as he lay there watching Tom fuck Jenny in what they'd always called the "whore position". Peter saw Tom pounding Jenny incredibly hard and fast. For Tom this was a power and control move. Peter turned red as he felt the rage building up inside him. Peter knew he couldn't move on this now, but he was planning to beat the shit out of Tom for this.

Jenny's body was reacting to Tom's rapid moves. He back arched and she held her breath as she felt the orgasm building. Knowing that he was bringing her to a climax, Tom shifted from fast hard strokes to slower pounding. Now, he was pulling his cock almost out and then ramming it into her. It was all that either of them could take. They both came. Tom's cock was deep inside her when his body started to jerk as he delivered his cum to her. It took several moments to complete the delivery of his seed. He held his cock in place to prevent any of his cum from running out of her cunt. Slowly his cock began to soften and it slid from her vaginal opening. Her cunt was stretched open until she flexed her muscles and the hole closed.