Boss of the 19th Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his fingers found her clit and started to gently rub it, she gasped a bit. She hoped he had not heard her body's reaction. She looked down and he was smiling; he'd heard her react to his finger just inches from her pussy hole. Her pussy was now fully engaged and juices were starting to flow.

She looked over at John's nude body. It wasn't bad for a man his age. He obviously went to the gym. His playing with her pussy had brought on an erection. Because of the heat, his ball-sack was very loose and very large. His balls were also big and were separated one from the other in his spacious ball-sack. His cock was now fully engorged. He had a nice cock. It was about the size of Peter's, but Peter's was thicker. She reached over and took his cock into her hand and started to gently stroke it.

After a few moments she got up from the chair so that she could get closer. She knelled beside his lounge chair and took one of his balls into her mouth. With his large and loose ball-sack it was easy to get one in her mouth. She sucked gently on his ball and then let it slip from her mouth. She then took on the second one. John was breathing harder. He told her he like having his balls sucked.

She set the second ball free and moved to the head of his penis. She took it into her mouth and started to slide more and more of it into her mouth. John released a short moan of delight. She moved her mouth up and down on his cock for a couple of minutes then started to move her tongue around the head. John let out another moan.

She stood up, took her t-shirt off over her head and slid the little skirt down and off. She stood there naked. He smiled. She straddled his chair positioning her pussy close to his face and just over the nipples on his chest. He reached up grabbing her ass in one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. A wave of hot juices came over her. She was now very wet.

John had shown interest but no real moves to fuck her. She moved forward and positioned her pussy right over his lips and slowly lowered herself on his mouth. She could feel both of his hands on her ass and his tongue moving up and down her from her clit to her cunt hole. His tongue paused briefly to wiggle her clit and when she moaned, he slid his tongue down and worked it into her pussy.

Jenny's mind was racing. Maybe she could get this over with before the guys returned from the fishing trip. She raised herself off of his tongue and moved herself down. Now her pussy hole was over his erect cock. She started to lower herself onto it. She repositioned slightly and then felt the head of his dick pressing her pussy opening.

He then reached down and grabbed his cock and pulled it down to lay flat on his stomach. "Not now, Jenny. I have work to do. Keep that pussy hot and wet, I'll get back to you. I have to say, I'm looking forward to our fuck more now than before."

Jenny could not believe that she'd offered to take in this asshole's dick and he'd turned her down and yet wanted to fuck her later. He swung one leg over the chair, collected her clothes and walked into the house. She went to the guest room and redressed.

For the rest of the afternoon, Jenny stayed downstairs and John remained upstairs. He didn't ask for any more beer. He came down and got his own.

It was 3:30 or so when the guys got back from their fishing trip. There were no fish, but there were plenty of empty beer bottles. John came down with a big smile greeting everyone. Jenny was trying to remember their names. Aside from Tom and Peter, the other guys were in their mid-40s. There was Larry, Seth, and Matt. They were all nice enough and each made some time to chat with her individually. It was all small talk, but nice that they made the effort, particularly given the reason they were all here. They were trying to be nice and that made Jenny feel better.

She felt sure that Larry, Seth, and Matt were all good guys that, should things 'go sideways', she could count on to come to her aid.

"So, guys, where's the Moby-Dick you were going to bring back. I see nothing here!"

"Well," Seth said, "Larry hooked him, but the whale was more of a man than Larry and he got away. The only thing we caught was Larry before he was dragged overboard!" Everyone laughed.

Larry said, "One of us did catch something. I think Tom caught a bit of a suntan. Does that count?"

Jenny glanced at Tom. There was no sign of sunburn. "I don't see any sunburn," Jenny said. "Sounds like he caught as much suntan as you guys caught fish!"

"Cut us some slack, Jenny," Seth said. "We did catch a buzz. Oh, yes, boss, can we expense the booze and beer?" They all laughed.

The guys were sitting around the large poker table in the living room. It looked comfort and most importantly it was near the bar. Jenny had taken a chair at the end of the sofa. John was darting between the kitchen and patio. The grill was up and running and he took out a stack of the biggest, thickest steaks she'd ever seen.

Larry excused himself. He rubbed his face and said that he was going to shine some light on his 5-o'clock shadow. Jenny could tell that he had a heavy beard from the stubble and figured that he shaved twice a day to keep it under control. Jenny told Larry that she'd walk up with him as she was going to change for dinner.

Jenny entered the guest room, stripped down to naked and started to dress. She decided that he'd want the entire show so she put on black panties and matching bra. She'd picked a simple synthetic-fabric black dress. Black seemed to be indicated by the situation. To finish the look, she mounted black heals.

As she left the guest room as Larry came from the bunkroom. He was rubbing his cheeks. "Do I look more presentable now?" Jenny went over and gently caressed his cheek. She told him that he was quite smooth now. Most presentable.

Jenny and Larry returned just a John called everyone to the patio for steaks. They men saw Jenny's new attire and there were cat calls. Larry smiled and said, "Thanks, guys. I think I did a pretty fair job of shaving but I hardly expected cat calls!" He got the laugh he expected.

Dinner on the patio was nice. It was if an old bunch of friends were spending time together. When John had cleared away the remnants of dinner and started the dishwasher, he returned to the patio and suggested that everyone move to the living room. The guys returned to the seats around the poker table that they'd used before dinner. John sat a bit sideways at the far end of the sofa. "Jenny, why don't you come sit next to me?" John said. She sat close beside him. His arm that had been on the back of the sofa moved down and pulled her close to him. This caused Jenny to move around at a 45-degree angle to the seating. She was now laying back a bit against John's chest.

"Jenny, you look sexy tonight," John said. "Doesn't she boys?" The guys sent up a few whistles, cat calls, and clapping. John gave Jenny a kiss on the neck and adjusted her slightly in her seat. This allowed him to start fondling her breasts through her dress. John found her nipples and started to rub them both and when they became firm, he pinched them. Jenny neither helped or hindered his efforts. That said, after a couple of minutes of nipple massage Jenny let out a low moan.

John reached down and started to pull her dress up to her waist. The supple fabrics easily slid along her legs. Soon the dress' hem was above her black lace panties. John rubbed her through her panties. He was being gentle and it worked. Jenny could feel herself getting wet. Her juices ran right through the lace panties and John's fingers were soon covered. He paused and put his fingers in his mouth. He moaned a bit showing his approval.

John had perfectly positioned her so that her pussy was facing the poker table so all of the guys were watching. "Peter, would you come here? I need some help," John said. Reluctantly, Peter came close standing next to the sofa where his wife was being molested. "Peter," John said, "I need you to pull these panties off of her."

Jenny saw the look of disgust on Peter's face. She felt sorry for him. Here was his boss getting ready to fuck his wife and asking Peter to help undress her for the fucking. She felt as sorry for Peter as for herself.

Peter obeyed the boss, reaching down and pulling down her panties as she raised her ass off of the sofa to let them pass. Peter tossed them on the rug and walked back to the poker table. Tom and Seth were sitting next to Peter and they reached out with a comforting pat on the back. Jenny saw Peter look back at the sofa. She knew that he and all of the guys were now looking right into her naked crotch.

John kissed her neck and whispered to her to sit up so he could slip her out of her dress. She did and he lifted the dress over her head and tossed to over the back of the sofa. Before she could lean back, he disconnected her bra and let it drop into her naked lap. She leaned back against his chest. He picked up the bra and smelled it and then tossed to over the back of the sofa.

Jenny wasn't one to get embarrassed easily, but she was now. Here she was in front of several strangers who knew that John was going to fuck her and she was totally naked in front of them. She also felt for Peter having to witness all of this.

Matt got up and went over and picked up her black bra from the floor. "Souvenir," he said. He pressed it to his face and inhaled through the bra as he sat down. Seth promptly got up and picked up Jenny's panties. He pulled them over his head and walked back to his seat.

John had returned to Jenny's tits. Both of them now showed large hard nipples. He massaged the tits and the nipples to keep them hard. Jenny could not hold back the moan. John then ran both hands down her smooth tight stomach and he fingers dived into her pubic hair. Soon, his hands were all over her genitalia. Using his thumbs, he pulled back the lips and exposed everything from her clit to her pussy entry. Jenny saw a couple of the guys shift in their seats. She couldn't tell if they were uncomfortable with the situation or giving their cocks more room to grow.

John pushed his fingers between her pussy lips and started to make gentle circular movements with his finger around her clit. Jenny responded immediately. A finger on the other hand was moving up and down the length of her slit. As he continued to finger her clit, Jenny's breathing became faster and her moaning louder. She knew that Peter would see the signs of a cum on the way. She resisted. She failed. In just moments the finger circling her clit had done the job and she screamed and writhed in her seat. She was about to cum. John did not relent. His finger kept rubbing her clit. Jenny screamed and thrusted her hips into the air. Her body had become stiff and motionless for fear that the feeling would fade. John moved his finger away. Jenny settled back onto the sofa.

After a couple of minutes, John's fingers were back in Jenny's slit. This time his center finger was circling the opening to her cunt. Soon, his finger breached the opening and entered her pussy. Again, Jenny tensed. John once again kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "I can't wait to get my cock into this hot, wet pussy. Please hop up. I want you to undress me and suck me."

She stood up and he followed her. She unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off of him and tossed to away. She lowered herself to her knees and removed his belt and unzipped his shorts. She slowly pulled his shorts down. She reached back and rubbed his stiffening cock through his boxers. She the slid down his boxers. They were now both naked before each other and the men.

His cock was half hard as she cupped her hands around his balls. They were still in a loose ball-sack. The top of his balls were at least 3 inches from the base of his cock. Jenny had never seen this spacing. She remembered that ball sucking was something he liked, so she set about sucking his balls. Just to be mean, she sucked on a bit too much causing John to wince and pull back a bit.

John has shifted around so that the men could see Jenny in profile sucking on his nuts and ball-sack. Jenny released the ball from her mouth. He returned to his place dangling under John's cock next to the other one. She gently tapped his ball-sack to see it swing back and forth. Then, she did it again.

Jenny saw that all of this ball action had finished hardening his cock. It was pointed straight at her. She pushed it up and licked from his ball-sack to the head in one long sexy lick. His balls twitched a bit. She then released his cock allowing it to point at her again. Now, she moved from one side to the other again licking from the base of his shaft to the head, but never over the head.

"That feels great," John said. "You keep doing that."

Jenny took his cock head into her mouth and started the in and out movements. He swayed backwards and forwards keeping the pace. She stopped his swaying. Then she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. Her tongue was giving the head a swirl and then her tongue was under the head of his glans just behind his pee hole rubbing it back and forth from pee hold to the base of his penis head. Jenny had read that this area on the underside of the cock was the most sensitive.

She worked it eagerly. John started to moan. Jenny could tell from his stiffening cock that he was about to cum. He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed his cock deep into her mouth and released a flood of cum into the back of her mouth. He pulled his cock back a little but not enough for her to spit. Her only option was to swallow. She did.

After he caught his breath, he pulled his still hard cock from her mouth. He moved her to the arm of the sofa and let her sit on the arm. He then laid her back on the sofa with her pussy on the top of the arm, her back on the couch and her legs dangling over the edge. He dropped to his knees putting his head between her legs. He used the broad of his tongue to lick the length of her enflamed pussy lips. As he licked her this way, her lips spread giving up access to her clit and cunt opening. He put his tongue over her clit and swing his head back and forth allowing his tongue to give her clit a good workout. She responded instantly with groans.

He stood up and grabbed his cock. He guided it to her clit and move it rapidly side to side mocking the movement his tongue had just done. He stopped for a moment making the same movement across her pussy entrance. She guessed he was just picking up some of her juices to lubricate his cock head. He went right back to rubbing his cock on her clit.

Jenny knew that her second orgasm was close. She started screeching. His cock did not relent. John knew that this was going to make her cum again and that's what he wanted.

She came. There was a short scream followed by gasping. Jenny heard murmuring from the guys. From her position on the couch, she couldn't see them except for Peter who was sitting on the end. He looked defeated.

John didn't let her finish her cum before he reintroduced his middle finger into her cunt. He was wiggling it about -- twisting and turning. Then his index finger joined the center finger and the two of them entered and retreated together. This was maintaining Jenny's orgasm.

Then John removed his two fingers and after licking them, he took the thumbs and forefingers on both hands and slid them into her pussy. Once in he pulled them apart opening her cunt hole really wide. He pulled and stretched as best he could then withdrew one hand's fingers and used that hand to grab his cock. He laid his cock along her slit and returned both hands to their stretching project. Once her pussy was pulled apart John slowly moved back allowing his cock head to travel from clit to cunt hole. When the head of his cock was at her opening, he changed angles and slid his cock into her pussy between the four fingers. He slid his cock into her pussy slowly and once in, he pulled out the fingers.

John's cock was now fully inside Jenny. He started thrusting. Jenny hadn't really come down from her last to cum. So, his cock was really keeping her orgasms coming in waves. Each time he thrusted she let out a little grunt. She managed to work in some gasps and panting.

She looked at Peter, he had his elbow on the edge of the poker table and his hand covering his face. He knew that there was nothing he could do. Jenny understood that too. Jenny looked across the room and found a mirror. She could see John's ass as it pumped her pussy. She could also see that long loose ball-sack bouncing about with each thrust. His balls seemed to be just bouncing around loose in their sack. Damn, they were big. Jenny knew that in a few minutes they'd be dumping his cum into her pussy. She looked away from the mirror.

John had been in her pussy for some time now when he stopped fucking and got Jenny to get up and flip over. Still on the armrest at the end of the sofa, she was now face down. He stepped up behind her and used his knees to spread her legs. His hand on his cock, he moved it around until he found the entrance to her cunt. He thrusted his cock into her and resumed pumping her pussy.

Jenny wondered how long this guy could fuck before he came. He'd been fucking her for a long time and most guys would have spunked her by now.

John slowed his pumping and then allowed his cock to slide from her cunt. "Come over here and lay on the rug. She did as she was told. He reached for two small firm pillows from the couch and placed one under her head and the other under the small of her back. He moved to a position between her engorged and red pussy lips. He licked her for a short time before sticking his tongue into her pussy entrance. Sliding his tongue in and out and all around her cunt, started Jenny down the orgasm road again. He sat up on his knees and pushed his cock back into her. She was getting into it as she pushed back in rhythm with his strokes.

After a few minutes, he slowed his pace. He was now moving in and out of her slowly but in full strokes. "Peter," he said. "Let's make this a threesome. Get out of those clothes and come over here."

Jenny glanced over at Peter who displayed a confused expression. He was frozen.

"Peter, get naked and get into the game," John said.

Peter was obviously befuddled. He stood up and started to disrobe. He got out of his shoes and socks and then removed his shirt. He looked around at the other guys who stared back offering no help. Peter dropped his shorts and stood there in his boxers.

"Come along, Peter, clothes off," John said.

Peter pulled down his boxers and stood naked. Jenny knew her husband well and he just realized part of the humiliation that she was feeling.

"Come over here, Peter," John instructed. "Lay here on the carpet next to your wife. Do a 69; your feet to her head, your head to her feet." Peter lay on the carpet on his side facing his wife and John. He reached out his hand to offer a reassuring touch to his wife.

"No touching, Peter. Your part of the threesome is to watch. So, prop your head up so you can see better. I'm sure that you couldn't see all that well from across the room. Now you have a front row seat." Through all of this John slowly entered and retreated form Jenny's pussy.

"Peter, can you see my cock? Good. Now here's what I want you to remember." With that John stopped thrusting leaving only the head of his cock in Jenny. "Remember this: This is my cock," he said as he violently thrust his cock deep inside Jenny. Jenny made a guttural sound that told Peter that it had hurt. John paused and said, "And this is my cock in your wife's pussy." He withdrew to his starting position with only the head of his cock in her. "This is my cock," John said and as he again thrust deep inside her he said, "And this is my cock in your wife's pussy. Understand?" Peter nodded, he'd gotten the message, John was the boss!