Boss of the 19th Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom got up and backed away.

John stood up and said, "Guys, I think we're done here."

The V.P.s moved out of the living room and up the stairs to the bunk room. It was just after midnight. Peter got up and he and John lifted Jenny from the floor. She was tired and they helped her up the stairs. John on one side and Peter on the other. Arriving at the top of the stairs, John firmed up his grip and pulled Jenny away from Peter.

"Jenny, you can sleep in here tonight," John said. With that he guided Jenny to the master bedroom. Peter thought, "When will this end?" As the door to the master suite closed, Peter walked into the guest room. Light from the hall landing came into the room and he suddenly realized that he was naked. He closed the door and the room was dimly lit from lights outside the house. He moved to the bed and laid down. He was on his back looking at the ceiling. He was numb. He couldn't even move; he didn't even want to move.

Through the vents between the guest room and the master bedroom, he heard John's voice telling Jenny that she'd feel refreshed if she took a hot shower. She'd agreed with him and shortly thereafter Peter could hear the shower running.

The shower stopped after several minutes and John was heard saying, "I put out some extra towels."

The next thing Peter heard was John, telling Jenny to come relax on the bed. Then things went quiet. The silence didn't last long as Peter heard Jenny starting to breath heavily.

Fuck! John was going to fuck Jenny again! And, Peter knew that the guys in the bunk room were, like him, hearing every sound. After a few minutes he could hear them fucking. Peter pulled a pillow over his head so that he couldn't hear.

After some time, Peter could no longer hear anything coming from the master bedroom. He laid the pillow aside listening. The clock by the bed said 1a.m. Peter relaxed and fell asleep.

Peter was awakened around 2:30a.m. Damn it! John was fucking her again. Peter had a hard time getting back to sleep. But, when morning came, he'd counted four times that John had fucked Jenny. Maybe now that this was a new day, it was over.

Peter took a shower dressed in a pair of shorts, golf shirt and some sandals. Making his way to the kitchen he found Matt to be the only one moving around. They made little eye contact while making coffee. With coffee in-hand they moved to the patio and sat around a table there.

Matt was the first to speak. "It's all over now. You and Jenny have done all that is required."

Peter needed to understand. "So, what's the system here?

Matt took a sip of coffee, "The new V.P.s wife is fucked by John and the last previously hired V.P.s. Now that you're on board, Hairy Larry will retire from the group as he was the first hired and has now had his four hire's wives. So, when the next V.P. is hired, it will be Seth, Tom, you, and me."

"Hairy Larry. Perfect name," said Peter. "He is one hairy son-of-a-bitch. I've never seen that much hair on any man on earth."

"Yeah, the guys say that he's Sasquatch's love child!"

They both laughed.

Matt paused then said, "You should know that the guys are here as we are commanded by John, just like you. We have each been through this so we try to control ourselves. Yes, like your wife, our bodies take over when we're fucking, but we try to be sensitive. We never call the new wife bitch, whore, slut or anything of the type. We wouldn't have wanted to hear our wife called that so we show a bit of respect. Usually, the wives seem to appreciate the courtesy."

"Usually?"

Matt took another sip of coffee. There was one exception."

"Who was that?"

"Maggie, Tom's wife. She came on like a slut and whore. She was yelling out "fuck me", "get that cock in my pussy and pound me", "don't pull out, cum in me." Well, you get the idea. Weird part was, Tom is right there while his wife is doing this full-on whore thing and he didn't seem to care. Made me think that he didn't care or had seen it before; or both."

Peter was thinking it over. He understood better now.

The door to the house slid aside and they were joined by Larry and Seth.

"Hey, Seth. Morning, Hairy Larry."

Hairy Larry said, "Is Jenny okay this morning?"

"I haven't seen her yet. I hope so," Peter said.

"Sorry about fucking your wife, dude," said Seth. Larry chimed in with similar sentiments.

"Well, I'm done with this shit," Larry said. "This was my last one. I love pussy as much as the next guy, but this whole thing is fucking weird. I'm glad to be out." Larry looked at Peter. "Sorry man, that wasn't an insult to your wife, she's hot; well, you know what I mean."

Peter realized that the next time that John hired a new V.P. he'd be here in Hairy Larry's place. He'd leave home and Jenny would know exactly what was going to happen; exactly what he'd be doing.

They heard a commotion in the kitchen and went in to find John playing the part of the carefree and perfect host.

Jenny hadn't come down, so Peter went up to check on her. She was in the guest room just sitting. "How are you doing?" Peter asked. She said that she was just so embarrassed to see everyone in the bright light of day. Last night now seemed like a far away nightmare, but she feared that seeing the guys would make it all too real. Peter held her.

"Everyone is gathering in the kitchen for breakfast. You need to come down. I talked to the guys, well, everyone except Tom, and they're not proud of last night either. They may be as embarrassed as you are; maybe more. Earlier, outside on the patio, they offered up apologies in not so many words. And John is down there acting like the perfect host again; just like nothing ever happened. You'll be fine."

Everyone ate breakfast, except Tom who remained upstairs. The guys waited on Jenny hand and foot.

When breakfast was finished, Seth said that he was ready to hit the road. The guys had packed their stuff into his trunk and they were ready to leave. Seth turned to Larry and asked him to go up to the bunk room and tell Tom that they were leaving and that he needed to get his junk and his ass into the car.

They rolled off on schedule.

John did some cleanup things around the house while Jenny and Peter packed. They almost forgot the clothes left on the living room floor. Peter went in to get them and found them neatly folded laying on the sofa.

As with the trip to the cabin, John held up the conversation on the way home. Again, there was talk of travel, restaurants, wine and food. Not a single word about what had happened last night.

John dropped them in the parking garage around midday. They took their luggage from John's car and put it into the trunk of Peter's company car. John had driven away. They stood there next to the car looking at each other. Peter moved closer and they embraced.