Boss of the Girls

Story Info
Boss of her girlfriend's Vegas trip, always in charge.
828 words
14.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GF Txt: Awww we just got nails done so we good on that BF. But you will personally start handing my manicurist the money for me and my baby's nails to be done when I tell you. Right now I want to know did Shownna say she going to vegas?

My Txt: YES Ma'am, i will make my way over to your manicurist and hand her the right amount of money needed when you say it's time for you to get your nails done again! Um, no she did not say a thing about Vegas to me GF... did my wife act like she wanted to go?

GF Posted a copy of a Group Txt:

(GF)Please confirm who all is going because I got one big room.

(Showanna) who else is coming? It's me, Kat, Jaquie, and you Bambam right?

(GF) Just don't want to spend more if we don't have to.

(Showanna) well I can go Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.

(Bambam) well the other girls checking today about getting off or changing their work schedule. Julie I don't think gonna be able to make it. I'm good to leave Tuesday night, sooner the better.

My Txt: Oh my GF... this is for next Tuesday they talking about leaving?

GF Txt: So does that answer your question clearly BF?

MyTxt: Sigh Yes GF it is clear. Idk why my wife does not tell me these things. You are always letting me know what is going on before my wife does.

GF Txt: Because I'm not afraid to tell you what you need to here and I want you to be clear about it, that you answer to me BF. Your wife has been on my shit list since her last out burst. You came to me cause you need my discipline and direction. Your wife is scary and unsure of herself, so she always gonna be late.

MyTxt: i understand! It's fine GF i ain't gonna trip about it. You being there with all the girls wearing the panties i bought for you will be HOT to me.

GF Txt: Yes I'll be wearing the panties you've bought for me. I love them and gonna be needing some more soon.

My Txt: Ok not a problem GF i got you. VS has a 5 pair sale in April. I'll get the type of panties you told me you like.

GF Txt: Ok good boy.

GF posted another group txt:

(GF) Good Morning ladies. I just finished booking our room in Vegas. I want to be clear that I have to leave Thursday morning by 9AM to make it back by 2PM for an appointment. You all may stay if you wish I can fly back early while you all stay and party.

(Showanna) I am ok to leave by 9AM GF and willing to bring you back by your deadline.

(GF) ok good girl I like that. Now we can leave Tuesday night so we can have a little more time to play and party!

MyTxt: my wife is still always coming to your side GF.

GF Txt: Yes BF she knows I'm NOT happy with her and she will be trying to tend to me which is her natural self just like you are learning to do for me. I expect that from her but I am not going to make it easy on her because of her past words & actions.

MyTxt: I understand GF you are a naturally strong & powerful woman. Both women and men defer to you GF. I accept my place as your submissive and am proud that you have taken me. I realize i want to be in your pocket!

GF Txt: Yes Bf I know you like your place now with me. So you send me the money for the room costs and $1,000 for the Vegas trip. That should just about cover our food and any activities we decide to do. I will be in charge of Shawnna spending so you wont need to give her a dime if she even asks for money! You tell her she needs to ask your GF if she needs anything, got that?

MyTxt: Yes yes to all that. Just sent you the $1000 GF and if she asks I know to tell her what you just txt'd.

GF Txt: ok good Bf you go on now and finish your work day and leave me alone. My Man and I are about to meet and fuck before us girls leave tomorrow. If you can make it I'm sure he will like one of your wonderful warm hand washings and full service ejaculations before us girls leave for Vegas!

MyTxt: I'm off at 5pm and will txt him when I'm on my way GF!

GFTxt: Good! Cause I want to rest and watch because imma need my energy for who knows what we about to get into, while in Las Vegas!

To Continue:

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Were You Hit with a Slut Ray? Ch. 01-06 Slut ray gun helps man convert neighbors.in Mind Control
TMB: Three Blonds, Nice Frank bangs three blond bombshells.in Mind Control
TMB: Fucking at All Hours Frank fucks tenants morning, noon, and night.in Mind Control
TMB: Fucking Visitors Frank has fun with tenants and guests.in Mind Control
What Just Happened? Two bible thumping ladies come to the door...in Mind Control
More Stories