TMB: Fucking at All Hours

Story Info
Frank fucks tenants morning, noon, and night.
2.3k words
4.36
19.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You might want to get the background info by reading "TMB: The Foundation" first, but after that the stories that take place in the Masterson Building can be read in any order.

Frank was just returning for an early morning walk he had gone on to clear his head. He was having second thoughts about a command he had been considering adding to the basic instructions he gave his girls. He was thinking about ordering all the girls to go about completely naked whenever they were in the building, but he realized there were two problems with that. One was the risk of someone from outside entering the building at the just the wrong time and seeing something they shouldn't. Frank had made sure that all the windows on the first floor were frosted and you had to go through two sets of doors to enter the building as well, but still. The other "problem" was he actually did get off watching the women undress or better yet, stripping them himself. That was part of the fun. Frank decided to just leave things be for now.

As Frank reentered the building, he saw Mai Yoko from 2G getting off the elevator with a basket of laundry.

Mai gave a big smile when she saw him. Like all his girls, she was always glad to see him since it meant there was a chance of a good fucking.

"Hi Frank."

"Hi Mai, laundry day, huh?"

"Yep."

"I think I'll join you."

"Great!"

Frank opened the laundry room door for the lustful lady. When they walked in, they say Sally Smith from 3B putting some clothes into one of the washers.

"Hi, Sally."

Sally turned around. "Hi Frank," she said with the same eager smile Mai had given him.

As Mai put her basket down in front of one of the other washers, Frank decided it was time to play.

"Ladies, I think the clothes you are wearing need to be washed too."

Sally stopped loading her machine and she and Mai turned to look at Frank for clarification.

"Strip each other," Frank said as he sat down in a chair against the wall.

"Oh, ok," said Sally.

"Sure," said Mai.

Mai walked over to the redhead and yanked her t-shirt out of her shorts and up over her head. Sally then did the same for her. Sally reached behind Mai and undid her bra, sliding it off her petite breasts. Mai then returned the favor and removed the buxom redhead's bra. Both women were now completely naked from the waist up. As Frank admired the view, he could feel his dick getting hard. He unzipped his jeans and yanked them and his underwear off so he could masturbate while he watched the girls finish stripping. Sure, he'd seen it all many times before, but he never did get tired of seeing his tenants go from clothed to undressed.

Sally reached down and unzipped Mai's skirt and let it fall to the floor as Mai glanced over to admire Frank's hard cock. Then Mai unsnapped and unzipped Sally's shorts and yanked them and her panties down together. As she did, Sally glanced over herself to get a look at Frank's dick, while he returned the favor, taking a good look at her big, bare butt. Sally yanked down Mai's panties showing off Mai's smaller rear. To Frank, the sizes of the women's boobs and bottoms were an interesting contrast.

When they were done undressing, Frank told them to throw their clothes into the washers and get their laundry going. Frank finished undressing while they did.

"I want you two to make out with each other," Frank said.

Sally happily wrapped her arms around Mai and pulled her into a tight embrace, crushing their breasts against each other. Mai reached up and pulled Sally's head down to kiss her while Sally slid her hands down Mai's back down to run them over her smaller butt.

Frank continued to jerk off while he watched Mai pull Sally's head lower to get the redhead to kiss her neck and continue further down to her breasts and tits. Sally kept moving lower, getting down on her knees and running kisses down Mai's belly until she got to her dark-haired pussy where she started to lick and kiss her cunt and clit. Mai hung her head back and moaned in ecstasy as Sally slid her tongue in and out of her.

Soon, Mai climaxed.

"Oh boy, that was nice," Mai sighed. "Your turn."

"Yeah," said Sally eagerly.

Mai gently pushed Sally onto her back on the floor and then crouched down between Sally's legs to lick and suck her cunt. Sally closed her eyes as she enjoyed getting tongue-fucked herself.

Frank decided to get in on the fun. He went and stood over Sally's face and continued to jerk off until he ejaculated on her face and breasts.

Sally opened her eyes as she felt the Frank's cum hit her. She opened her mouth to try and swallow some of it.

Meanwhile, Mai had reached up to fondle Sally's breasts while she continued to lick her pussy. When she felt the cum on Sally's breasts, Mai rubbed it, spreading it all over her tits.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Sally sighed as she had an orgasm of her own.

Mai lifted her wet face from Sally's crotch, smiling.

"That was great, thanks," sighed Sally.

"My pleasure," replied Mai.

"My turn," said Frank as he laid down on the floor next to the girls.

"Sally, have a seat on my cock. Mai, come sit on my face so I can eat you out."

The two women did as Frank commanded. As Sally lowered herself on to Frank's hard cock, Mai straddled Frank's face and lowered herself down so he could slip his tongue into her cunt.

Sally slid herself up and down on Frank's stiff rod while he sucked and licked Mai's clit.

"Ooooooh," Mai moaned.

"Oh oh oh," cried Sally.

"OOOOOOH," Mai moaned as she climaxed.

"OHHHHHH," cried Sally as Frank exploded inside her.

Mai slowly lifted herself off of Frank and flopped spent next to him on the floor, while Sally fell forward onto his chest, pressing her soft breasts against him.

Just then the washer dinged.

"Perfect timing," thought Frank.

"Ok girls, go ahead and put your laundry in the dryers," he said.

Mai and Sally got up and went over to get their laundry out of the machines. Frank looked over, admiring the naked asses of the two as the bent over to unload their wash.

While they loaded the dryers, he got dressed. "Once you get the load going, I want you two to sit on the dryers and play with yourselves until the dryers are done. Don't clean up or get dressed until you get your laundry back to your apartments. I'm going to go get some breakfast, I've worked up an appetite."

"Ok," said Mai happily.

"Sure thing, Frank," agreed Sally

Frank headed back to his apartment, happy and satisfied, for now.

After lunch, Frank was feeling a bit bored so he thought he would just knock on doors and see who was home. He started with the fourth floor. There was no answer at 4A, 4B, or 4C but at 4D, April Martin, a cute brown-haired babe, opened her door.

"Hi April," Frank said.

"Hi Frank, what's up?"

"I was looking for someone to do, and you are it."

"Awesome! But just so you know, Tina is here, also."

"That's fine, I'll just do you both," he said as he walked in.

Frank walked over to where Tina was sitting on April's living room sofa. Like all of his girls, Frank had visited the dark brown-skinned beauty Tina Maxwell in 4E plenty of times.

"Hi Frank."

"Hi Tina. I was just telling April that I was looking for someone to fuck, but since you are here too, I guess I will just fuck both of you."

"Sweet. Who's first?"

Frank smiled to himself. He had to admit, another thing he like about how well his brainwashing worked, it was nice having all these women who gladly let him fuck them whenever, wherever, and however he wanted to.

"First things first. I must admit you two are quite a contrast. I mean, you've pretty much got melons while April's are not much more than lemons. But they will do. Both of you, get your shirts and bras off."

April and Tina did as they were told. Tina exposed nice, big boobs with her big, flat tits while April showed off cone-shaped ones, with hard tits that stood out like pebbles.

"OK, now the rest."

Tina pulled down her pants and blue panties to show off a brown, bushy beaver. When April got her clothes off, she uncovered a nice, neat triangle.

"April, take my shirt off. Tina, get my pants and underwear."

The two naked beauties jumped to obey and soon Frank was naked, too.

Frank took both bare broads into the bedroom. "Tina, lie down on the bed."

"Good girl. April, while I fuck Tina's melons, I want you to eat her pussy."

Frank climbed up onto April's bed and straddled her, sliding his cock between her tight, close-set breasts. He squeezed her boobs together with his cock in between and slid back and forth. Meanwhile, April stuck her face between Tina's thighs, licking her cunt and sucking on her clit.

"Oh baby, oh baby! Yes yes yes!" Tina cried out.

Frank continued to screw her until finally he let loose, cumming on Tina's face and upper chest. A bit later, she climaxed too, soaking April's face.

Frank got off and said to April, "Ok, your turn. Lie down on the bed next to Tina."

Frank climbed on top of April and stuck his tongue into her pussy and his dick into her mouth. April sucked his cock while Frank tongue-fucked her. Tina lay next to them, running her fingers through her hairy pussy as she watched.

After a while, Frank felt himself about to cum, so he pulled out. He stood up on the bed between the two women and jerked himself off, cumming on both women's boobs.

Frank got down off the bed and grabbed April by her ankles. He pulled her to the end of the bed, so her ass was just hanging off the end.

"Ok, April hasn't come yet, so Tina, I want you to eat her out."

Tina got down and knelt on the floor between April's legs and suck her tongue into her cunt.

Meanwhile, Frank straddled April's face and shoved his dick down her throat.

They continued until finally April orgasmed, returning the favor to Tina by cumming on her face. Frank pulled out and cummed on April's face some more.

The women might have been exhausted, but Frank wasn't done.

"Tina get back up on the bed and play with April's breasts and tits while I fuck her."

Frank then spread April's legs and shoved his cock in. Harder and harder he fucked her. Meanwhile, Tina was switching back and forth between softly biting one of April's tit while pinching and pulling the other one.

"Oh ooh oh!" April grunted in pain from both Frank's harsh fucking and Tina's biting.

"Ohhhhh!" she shrieked as she felt Frank explode inside her.

"Now I've had enough," Frank said. "But you two, feel free to carry on."

"Ohhh oh oh ok Frank ohhh," April murmured as Tina gladly sucked on April's tits and fingered April's cunt with one hand and her own cunt with the other.

"That was fun like always," said Frank to himself, satisfied as he got dressed and headed out.

Later that evening, Frank felt the need for at least one more fuck before bed. It was just a matter of who should it be. He checked his cameras to see who was available. Paulina Garcia, the hot Latina in 2H, was washing dinner dishes. She had long, flowing black hair that was so long when she pulled it forward it hung down over her breasts.

Frank finished his dinner, then went and knocked on her door.

The beauty answered the door wearing a sexy babydoll nightgown. It was very low-cut revealing her lovely cleavage and it was also noticeably short, so much so that Frank could clearly tell she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Hello, Paulina."

"Hi Frank, what's can I do for you?"

"I was feeling in the mood for a fuck before bedtime and you are it," he said as he walked into her apartment.

"Goodie!" Garcia cried happily.

Frank grabbed her hand and led her into her bedroom.

"Lay down."

Paulina laid down on her back on the bed and Frank pushed up her nightgown. He stuck his head between her legs and ran his tongue over her vulva and into her vagina, tickling her clit.

"Ooooooooooh."

Frank reached up and pushed her nightgown higher, up, over her head, and off. Frank pushed her hair out of the way and ran his hands over her gorgeous boobs a couple times, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, then he went back to licking her cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Soon, Paulina shuddered as she orgasmed. Frank stood up. "My turn, but first, I have too much clothes on."

As Frank quickly undressed himself, Paulina lay watching, admiring his body. When he was finally naked, he climbed on top of the sexy harlot, shoving his hard cock into her wet cunt.

Frank kept shoving his dick in and out of her, harder and faster, until he jizzed, filling her up.

"Ohhh yeah," Paulina sighed, closing her eyes in bliss.

Frank laid down beside her and pulled her close. Paulina turned over, pushing her boobs and wet pussy against his side as she threw one arm and one leg over him. Soon, she fell asleep.

"Well, guess I'll spend the night," thought Frank as he closed his eyes.

"Today sure was great, just like all the others. I love it."