TMB: Three Blonds, Nice

Story Info
Frank bangs three blond bombshells.
1.5k words
4.29
13.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You might want to get the background info by reading "TMB: The Foundation" first, but after that the stories that take place in the Masterson Building can be read in any order.

After dinner, Frank felt like stretching his legs. As he wandered the halls on the third floor, he saw Penelope McKinley at the door of her apartment in a black, strapless evening gown.

He walked up to her and asked, "Where are you off to?"

"Actually, I'm just getting back," Penelope replied as she opened her door.

"Where from?"

"An awards dinner at the company I work for."

"Win anything?"

"Not this year," she replied with a little frown.

"Too bad. Maybe I can cheer you up."

"Sounds good to me," she replied with a smile as she stepped into her apartment, having a good idea what Frank was up to.

After Frank shut the door, he told her "Go stand in front of that mirror in your bedroom."

Penelope obeyed, standing still in front of her floor to ceiling mirror. Frank stood behind her, admiring all of her in the mirror, from her golden hair and sky-blue eyes to the cleavage of her well-stacked bust to her shapely ankles in a nice pair of high heels.

He unzipped the back of her dress halfway so he could see all of her bare back. Frank smiled when he noticed there was no bra strap to be seen. From behind her, he slipped his hands down the front of her dress, until he had both boobs cupped in his hands. He loved the feel of the soft skin of her breasts and how her hard tits poked the palm of his hands as he squeezed her hooters.

"Mmmmm," Penelope sighed.

Frank pushed the front of her dress down allowing her breasts to pop free. He then continued to fondle her breasts, pulling on her tits until they were hard and swollen, all the while watching her in the mirror. He liked the smile he saw on her luscious lips as he played with her boobs.

Frank unzipped her dress the rest of the way down to the base of her spine and discovered she wasn't wearing any panties either.

"You are a naughty girl, aren't you?" he asked as he turned her around to face him.

"Uh huh," she replied with a sultry look.

Frank got down on his knees and lifted the front of her dress and stuck his head under it.

There in front of him was her cleanly shaved pussy.

Frank softly pressed her legs apart and pushed his face into her crotch. He stuck his tongue into her snatch, licking and sucking her clit.

"Ooooooh," she moaned with pleasure

Frank continued to lick while he fondled her ass until Penelope climaxed, her knees going weak.

Frank got out from under her dress and pulled the whole thing down to her ankles. Penelope now stood completely naked in front of him, except for her 5-inch high heels.

"Suck my cock," he commanded.

Penelope unzipped his fly and slipped his hard dick out. She got down on her knees and gently stroked his rod a couple of times before she started sucking on it and fondled his balls. While Penelope sucked, Frank admired her smooth back and ass in her reflection in the mirror.

"Oh yeah, keep it up baby."

Penelope kept sucking until finally Frank cummed in her mouth. Penelope greedily gulped it down.

"Nice work," Frank said as he zipped up.

"Now, come with me," he ordered. Penelope followed him naked out of her apartment into the hallway as if it were perfectly normal to do so, which to her and the rest of his brainwashed tenants, it was. Frank knocked on the door of 3C.

"One moment!" he heard called.

A minute later, the door opened to reveal another of his blond tenants, wearing just a sexy white nightgown.

"Hi Frank. Hi Penelope."

"Hi Linda," Frank said as he walked past her into the apartment.

"Hello," said Penelope as she followed him in.

Linda closed her door and asked, "What can I do for you?"

"Just stand still for the moment," Frank replied.

Linda did as she was told and Frank admired her voluptuous breasts and ass as he walked around her checking all her curves and angles.

"Penelope, go sit down on Linda's couch and get yourself off," he commanded.

Frank grabbed the bottom of Linda's nightgown and slowly lifted it up, revealing more and more of her body. As he got to her crotch, Frank smiled when he saw she wasn't wearing any panties. Anyone could see right away that she was without a doubt a natural blond as she had a very bushy blond beaver. He slipped the nightgown past her curvaceous breasts and then pulled it up over her head and toss it on the floor.

Frank went and grabbed one of Linda's armless kitchen chairs and brought it back into the living room. He placed it in front of Penelope on the couch and then pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles and sat down.

"Linda, have a seat."

Linda came over and started to get on Frank's lap facing him, but he stopped her.

"No, turn around, face Penelope, watch her get off while I fuck you."

Linda turned around and lowered herself onto Frank's cock from behind. He slowly slid into her cunt and fucked her while he fondled her breasts. The two women felt themselves getting hornier and wetter as they watched each other get fucked, Linda by Frank and Penelope by her own hands.

"Oooh, oooooh" Linda moaned as she rode Frank's dick.

"Oh yeah!" cried Penelope as she cummed, dripping onto the sofa.

Penelope slouched back on the sofa and continued to squeeze her tits as she watched Frank fuck Linda.

"Yes yes yes!" cried Linda as she orgasmed. Frank did too, filling her cunt with his cum.

Frank stood up and slid Linda off his cock onto the floor.

Linda just sat there, staring in awe at Frank as he pulled his pants up.

"This has been fun, let's try for three," he thought.

"Come on," Frank said as he headed out of the apartment. The two blond nudes followed him obediently into the hallway to Apartment 3A, their pussies still dripping.

Frank knocked on Miriam's door.

"Be right there," they heard her call.

Miriam opened her door wearing nothing but a purple lace thong.

"Oh, hi Frank. Hi Penelope, Linda."

"Hi babe," Frank said as he admired Miriam's good-sized hooters.

"Lose the panties."

In the doorway, Miriam slid her thong down and off, giving everyone a good look at her pussy that was just as lemon yellow as the hair on her head.

Frank walked past Miriam her into her apartment and headed straight for the bedroom with Penelope and Linda following.

Miriam shut her door and followed them into the bedroom.

"I want all three of you on the bed," Frank commanded.

As he undressed, Frank gazed appreciatively on the nude bodies of the three blond bombshells in front of him. Linda laid down in the middle with Penelope on her left and Linda on her right. The three women returned Frank's gaze, admiring his body, especially his rock-hard cock.

He wasted no time, climbing up on the bed and jamming his cock into Miriam's cunt.

"Ohhhh!" she cried as he roughly fucked her.

"Penelope, Linda, suck Miriam's tits."

"Oooooooh," Miriam moaned as she felt two mouths each descend on a tit, sucking and biting her nipples.

While they sucked, Penelope and Linda fingered their own cunts, getting themselves even wetter.

"Oh yessss," Miriam sighed when Frank climaxed, filling her cunt.

Frank pulled out and rolled Penelope onto her back. He lined up his dick with her muff and shoved into her, his dick quickly getting hard again.

Meanwhile, Linda continued to suck on Miriam's tits and started fingering her cunt as well as her own while Miriam just laid there, worn-out.

It didn't take long for Frank to cum inside of Penelope's vagina.

"OHHHHH," Penelope moaned.

Linda and Miriam soon echoed her as they each orgasmed.

Frank had had enough. He flopped down between Penelope and Miriam and turned on his side facing Miriam. Penelope scooted over and spooned Frank from behind, pushing her soft breasts up against his back. Miriam did the same, except she scooted over so that Frank was spooning her from the back. She could feel his dick getting hard again as it rubbed against her ass. Frank certainly didn't mind being sandwiched between these two beauties. Linda didn't want to be left out, she shifted forward and pressed her breasts up against Miriam's, cuddling her as she shut her eyes.

"Mmmmm," murmured Miriam as she closed her eyes and nodded off.

Frank could hear Penelope quietly snoring behind him.

"Guess I'm spending the night," Frank thought as he watched Linda close her eyes, too.

"Not a bad way to end the day, though," thought Frank as he shut his eyes and nodded off.