Boss reward & Portal app

Story Info
Sci fi modern age of mobile phone zombies.
2.7k words
3.31
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boss reward & Portal app

Waking up and taking a shower before brushing my teeth and rustling up breakfast, I realised I was pressed for time to get to work. Tying off my tie and running my fingers through my hair, with a casual "That'll do!" to myself I ran for the car on the driveway.

Traffic was slow and I was getting impatient as the clock ticked closer to my start time, as I pulled into the office carpark my phone gave an alert.

Cutting the engine off and picking my phone off its cradle, I hurried into the office without looking at the message, making my mad dash for the clock machine.

I scraped to punch in one minute late, I then calmed and slowed and casually waltzed my way towards my desk. Stopping at the sink and coffee machine on route, bending into the under counter fridge for the milk as my boss arrived behind me.

Standing straight again, I could almost feel her breathing down my neck, addressing me with an unimpressed tone "You are late! This is not the first time, and what's this? Making coffee on company time before even sitting at your desk and getting on with your workload! I am going to need to do a review in my office, but I don't have time now, I have a meeting. Find me at eight p.m in my office, try not to be late!"

She almost huffed and scoffed at me before pivoting in those high heeled black shoes, that tight grey plain pencil skirt, while blouse and navy coloured suit like jacket with angled shoulder pads.

Some of the guys in the office would make jokes about her appearance with how she dressed like some kind of cast reject from an 80s soap show. I was glad she did not hear my comment back to them "maybe she just had not moved with the times? You know fashion tends to go and come around again."

I sat at my desk not realising my Demon phone had paired itself to my work p.c after starting it up it seemed to take a little longer than usual to display and open background programmes.

Getting on with my workload, checking through my dozens of emails, most spam mails or promotional bullshit. It seemed like a long day, usually I would finish at five p.m and I mostly did not have much to do after that point.

With most of my work done and time to kill, I sat at my desk going through the internet on my Demon network phone. Getting mesmerised by the screen as it seemed to also automatically direct my attention to apps and features of the phone and network. Curiously there was an app only named as Demon portal, but it did not give much information about it. However every time I moved on to something else the phone took me back to it, in my trance-like state I installed the app.

Once it opened, it displayed a regular local map of the area much like Google maps would, with various pinned location points of interest. Looking at them a bit closer these were tagged as Demon portals, what I thought might be free access connection hotspots.

I thought I would check one out, it was not far from the office and I had three hours to kill, so I followed the directions to the discreet side street. It was just a regular alleyway, lined with wheelie bins and waste from the local Sushi restaurant.

Stopping myself from going down the dead end alley leading to steps to the back doors of the restaurant. It had a smooth gloss finish with a black and white, Yin-Yang symbol painted over both halves of the doors. Both halves of the symbol were delicate detailed dragons which made up the very elaborate and decorative motif for a cheap, fast food Sushi place. This kind of restaurant was not large enough to have too many in house, table seating and mostly supplied take out.

Among the wheelie bins, propped on a stand were various mopeds with rear mounted, plastic container boxes, used for delivery.

I went to walk away as an employee exited the restaurant doors, carrying trash to the bins, the young woman caught my eye as I stood mesmerised. She was only performing a simple task but looked up at me, making eye contact with a smile before heading back up the stairs through the doors. Wearing black chef's overalls, with a round collar and buttons off to one side of her body front, in a line from the neck down to the hem at her waistline.

She stood about five foot three inches tall, with raven black chin length hair, cut to a tidy smooth modern reverse bob style. The bottom of each sheet of black hair curved to frame her beautiful pale face, hanging at her jaw.

The tight chef's uniform, clinging to her petite, curvy figure with an ample chest, slender waist and firm thighs wearing black trousers draped down to her slip on sandals.

Looking back to my phone screen, the pinpoint on the map showed I was mere yards from the Demon portal pinpoint. Looking at the screen snapped me out of my trance-like state and I returned to the office, making another coffee at the sink.

Sitting back to my desk and sipping on it, I found a few more work-related emails to respond to, so I quietly tapped away at the keyboard again.

I hardly noticed the time, with the office empty and the outside growing dark, I finally checked the computer clock, one minute past eight p.m.

Swearing under my breath I stood up and went to my bosses separate office, knocking the door, unable to see inside. The false wall windows had the horizontal metal blinds rolled down and each grey blade was closed.

Hearing my boss on the phone from behind the door, I waited for her to allow me in for our meeting, checking and rechecking my watch.

Five minutes past eight before she called loudly enough from beyond the door "Come in, hurry up, close it again, take a seat!" putting her retro eighties phone handset back on its cradle.

With the office door closed and disciplinary paperwork on her desk next to her phone, I drew back the chair facing her across the desk.

Looking back at me taking off her steel rimmed round glasses, chewing on the ear hook between her soft red rose glossed lips. "So you are here late too. Seems to be quite the habit you cannot help yourself can you?" I looked at the time, then her, then down at the paperwork and offered no defence.

Murmuring "sorry, I cannot promise it won't happen again, but I will try do better"

She craned back into her chair, placing her fingertips and thumbs together in front of her forming a triangle shape. Giving a plain expressionless face she continued "Well that's a start I suppose. Sounds to me though you need more motivation, what can I do as your boss I wonder!"

One of her hands slipped her fingers down the edge of her blouse, unbuttoning and revealing her bare chest to show her cleavage. Pulling a pin out of her knotted up dark hair letting it fall to her shoulder pads before re-tying in a ponytail, held in an elasticated hairband.

I adjusted myself in my seat as she leaned forward picking up a pen and chewing her lips on the back end of it before automatically filling out whatever bullshit she wanted on the form.

Reading it back to me "Richard has been consistently late to work for the last month. He says he will try to do better but does not promise this. He seems to need motivation and retraining which I will support and help him with."

Chewing on the end of the pen again with her soft lips, not even making eye contact as she mimics sucking a cock with the end of it. Breaking her silence with a sigh and heave of her chest "You know Richard, I should be home, having sex with my husband right about now!" She complained out of the blue to me.

I declined to comment, as she turned the paperwork around on the desk for me to agree and sign against. I gave the space at the bottom my usual scribble, placing a pen back into the cylindrical stationary pot on her desk.

She leaned back in her chair, showing her thighs and leg folding higher over the table edge, displaying her nude, sheer stockings and hold ups. The elastic clip straps disappear under her tight grey pencil skirt, wrapping her hips and thigh tops.

I put the pen and paper down on her desk "Well I won't hold you up from getting home to your husband." I then went to get up and leave.

She toyed with her necklace and combed a slow hand over one of her breasts held behind her blouse and bra. "I am not done with you yet, I need to do a performance review with you, sit back down."

Turning to face her again as she rose up and leaned across the desk, showing her cleavage while planting her hands on the surface and raising her chin.

Looking at her in those sultry eyes of hers luring me back to the desk with her, I walked back over to her. Almost mesmerised in a trance kissing and chewing on her lips as she swung her long slender legs over the surface of the desk, widening her thighs around my body. Rubbing her hand into my crotch "Lets see if you need retraining!" she smiled, removing my hardening cock from my boxers.

Lowering in front of the desk to suck on my hard cock smoothly and quickly, licking her long tongue around all over my cock head. Bobbing her head as she naked her hands up my shirt unfastening the buttons effortlessly. Gasping as she drew her lips off over the tip, raising my hardening cock held in her fingertips.

Remarking to me "Well your performance is improving and on the rise I see." It almost sounded cliche' and corny however I was too busy enjoying the service.

Between eager sucks and strokes of my hard cock she caressed and rounded her breasts, drawing my eager large hands to fondle her.

Soon after she stood up, raising her tight pencil skirt high and rolling her stockings and thong down her long soft legs. Craning her thighs wide as she propped her firm ass up on the desk, licking her lips and fingertips sucking on them, before rubbing her clit and pussy.

Her free hand reached to the back of my head drawing me closer to stand between her thighs, sucking and kissing her lips. I was sure this was gross misconduct and unprofessional behaviour, however neither of us protested or backed down.

Mesmerised by Demon network we both escalated eagerly to having sex on the desk, I pushed my hard cock deep inside her hot pussy as we sucked lips.

Rocking her body with every eager thrust as she gripped the back of my head, we mashed lips and swapped flicking tongues. My hands roamed all over her body, unfastening her blouse and pushing back off over her shoulders down her arms.

She hooked her legs and heels around my lower body, pulling my thrusts into her body as she wobbled on the surface edge of the desk.

Sweeping a hand across the desk knocking things off it all over the floor, moans and gasps rising between us with every thrusting effort. I pulled back and out of her groaning and manhandling her to stand again, turning her around and bending her top body over the desk. She looked over her shoulder licking her smiling lips "Yes! Give it to me from behind!"

I Plunged deep and hard into her pussy groaning as I slid a slow hand up her back holding onto her shoulder top near her neck nape.

Slamming and pounding wet flesh to flesh slap sounding thrusts, she pouted and moaned louder with her firm chest swaying over the desk.

Grinding her slender waist and pushing back against my every thrust, nodding and rocking her head as she swayed and moaned. Leaning over her lower back and reaching a groping brushing hand forward and under her body. I cupped both breasts, rubbing and pulling on them as they swayed with every heaving movement.

I grunted at her between thrusts "Fucking pussy is so wet!" she scowled back at me, thrusting even more as she looked over her shoulder again.

He gasped, mouth pouting open, encouraging me "Give me to me like my husband isn't!" I picked up the pace thrusting faster, harder and as deep as I could.

My boss encouraged the situation, pushing her body back hard into my thrusts, moaning louder "Harder! That's it!" breaking a sweat on my brow, holding her slender love handles pulling and pushing her thrusts clapping and slamming against mine pounding her. Groaning a warning as I built towards my climax "I am going to cum!" wet slapping my body against hers.

She slipped a hand between her hot thighs rubbing her clit with an index finger rolling and rubbing at it furiously as I filled her urgently with hot cum.

Slighing long and hard, slamming her hand on the desk, licking her lips. I leaned up against her body holding her against me with my cock buried deep inside.

Her fingers rubbed and slipped my cock out of her as she fed her sticky webbed cum soaked fingers around her lips licking her fingertips.

Turning to face me again, cradling my face with a long sucking kiss "well seems there's room for improvement after your performance review. I will see to your training personally and expect you to do better!"

We both dressed again and I left her office adjusting myself in my trousers as she pulled her straightened her tight pencil skirt. I was not even sure if she pulled her panties back on before she sat back to her desk.

I returned home and hit the shower, while under the hot rushing water I could not get my boss off my mind but also had a nagging curious urge to revisit the Sushi restaurant. Sitting to watch t.v after my shower in my dressing gown, I began flipping through channels, the remote seemed to skip and throw me towards the live feeds again. I sipped a beer noticing my boss returning home to her husband, sitting up and paying a bit more interest as I got to be a fly on the wall through the Demon network. They seem to talk and have dinner together, just an average typical return home for most people I would assume before they individually took showers and went to bed together.

It was almost like watching an episode of Big brother or any other reality based programme, once they had gone to bed and seemingly gone to sleep I cycled through a few other channels. Peering into the private lives of other strangers while I sipped on my beer, making myself comfortable on my faux leather couch.

I returned to work as usual, keeping a low profile, wondering if the gossip mongers had started spreading rumours, but it seemed no one but my boss and I knew.

Either that or no one dared talk or let on that they knew, when either of us were in earshot of colleagues.

My boss would summon me to the office with the closed blinds many times over the following weeks for "performance reviews." Sometimes these would be oral only.

Other times these would be full sex, bending her over the desk or having her ride me on the office floor. I would also tune my t.v into her Demon network feed, watching her with her husband and sometimes meeting other men. Her lust and high drive was seemingly limitless, she seemed to relish and enjoy sex and the men she met.