Boss Slut Ch. 04 - Sluts New Task

Story Info
Erika learns about the Love Drugs true power.
2.6k words
4.7
26.8k
25

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob sighed at the warm wet mouth wrapped around his cock. Looking down from his work, he leered at the hot blonde using her mouth to pleasure him.

His thick, veiny cock pulsed between her massive tits, her hands pressing them together. She slowly slid her chest up and down, taking his puckered head into her mouth each time it winked from her enveloping chest.

She looked up at him, her big hazel eyes filled with lust.

"How are the results?" She asked of the report he was reviewing, steadily massaging his cock with her saliva lubed tits.

"Erika, they're as good as you're making my cock feel," Jacob sighed, relaxing back into his chair. For nearly 48 hours straight Jacob had been working on perfecting his Love Drug, while fucking Erika and her sister.

Truthfully, his dick felt like it would fall off. It had gotten so much use in the two day orgy, but Erika's big wet tits just felt too good to stop.

He looked at Kelsey, passed out on the couch, as Erika squealed delighted that his experiments had been successful. His cock twitched looking at the unconscious redhead, her slightly upturned ass giving him a perfect view. He pushed Erika's head down to take him deeply, staring at her sisters ass.

Kelsey had turned into the guinea pig of the group- a role the cokewhore reveled in. He would tweak the chemicals in his various synthetic Love Drug he was perfecting, and she would eagerly eat it, snort it, boof it- whatever made her feel it the most.

Jacob would observe the effects his drugs had on her, make a note of the necessary changes, then fuck both her and her big sister.

Erika was as much as a slut as Kelsey, moreso even, but had surprised Jacob by having brains as big as her boobs. She had turned into something of his research assistant, and between fuck sessions with Jacob and her sister, would help with the experiments.

But with these latest results, Jacob knew his Love Drug was about as perfect as it could be, and the three were all fucked out.

Well, except for Erika. Jacob had not realized how much a insatiable slut she was.

Technically the blonde was his boss, and the one that had arranged Jacob this private lab they had fucked and worked in all weekend.

Jacob considered her as she slapped his cock on her tits. Hard dick in hand, she rubbed his shaft on each breast, sliding the slit of his head on her round pink nipples. She was like a kid in a candy shop, sex obsessed and always wanting more.

Jacobs original plan had been to just use her as a casual fucktoy, make her the first member of his harem. But between her brains and her body, Erika could speed up his plans significantly- and he'd give her true power in return.

Erika lightly slapped her face with his cock, making soft happy noises as she casually worshiped his thick member.

"Erika." Jacob said, snapping the blonde out of her sexual revelry. She looked at him with her big hazel eyes, a question on her big pouty lips.

Yes, wasted as a harem whore. Jacob thought.

Jacob looked down at Erika, "I have your next Task, and it will be the most important one yet."

"Is it a Slut Task or a Boss Task?" Erika asked excitedly. Jacob had been giving her Tasks for either Erika the Slut or Erika the Boss, and she had embraced the game.

"Both." Jacob intoned.

He explained that she was going to get an in-person meeting with the CEO of the company, and how she was going to Bond him.

"Bond him?" Erika inquired.

Jacob explained that throughout the weekend he had perfected the Love Drug. Using a modified pheromone, this strain of the drug could make anyone willing become totally sexually subservient. Erika was to ingest the pheromone before the meeting with CEO, and get close enough for him to smell her.

"That should trigger a lust response he won't be able to resist." Jacob intoned. "In the meeting you must make him cum. The sexual release will Bind him to you. He won't be able to help himself, he'll be your slave."

Erika sat thoughtfully, before asking "What's in it for you?"

Clever girl, Jacob thought to himself as he smiled.

"When you've Bonded him, that's when I come in."

Jacob got up, his slick member inches from Erika's face, she licked her lips and made to suck. He denied her.

He look at her, "I gave you your Task. You get this when you've completed it," waving his thick cock in her face.

"That's not fair! It could take weeks to set that up! What are you going to do in the meantime?" She asked, desperate to continue her fun.

He walked over to the couch and fondled Kelsey's ass.

"First, I'm going to fuck your sister up the ass," he winked, "Then I'm going to sleep. I've been up for more than two days."

"But, she's not even awake! I am! You can fuck MY ass!" Erika begged.

"She won't mind," he said, climbing on the couch Kelsey was collapsed on, "She wants me to take her. I know, because she's Bonded to me."

He laughed seeing the realization wash over Erika's face.

That's right, he thought,If I Bonded Kelsey during this orgy, it means I've Bonded you too.

He saw the play of emotions. Anger, betraying itself into excitement, followed by acceptance. She was his slave, and she was a willing one.

Feeling victorious, he mounted his redhead, taking the unconscious woman's pliant asshole.

---

Erika stared at Jacob, hypnotized by his deep steady thrusts. She was desperately jealous of her sister.

I want him to fuck MY ass! she thought to herself.

But the wetness between her legs had grown when he had given her her next Task. As much as she enjoyed being his cumdump, the thought of dominating her boss- taking power over the CEO of the global research firm- drove Erika wild. The only thing Erika wanted more than pleasing Jacob was being the Boss. Sex and Power was all Erika cared about.

She fingered her clit, stark naked in Jacob's Lab, watching her Master pound the shit out of her sister. The college redhead whimpered quietly with each thrust. At length, Erika tore her eyes away.

She accepted she wouldn't be able to worship that magnificent cock until she had completed her tasks.

But first I need to cum, she thought to herself. She had been snorting Love Drug for two straight days. It was coursing through her body, pumping her full of manic energy and insatiable lust. Desperate bone-deep desire screamed throughout Erika's body.

Erika lurched over to the box of sex toys she and her sister had been using on each other while Jacob worked. Easily slipping a large butt plug into her ass, her body squirmed its gratitude.

God I really need to cum, she thought to herself. She took a pair of nipple clamps and clipped them on her pink round nipples. Excitement shot through her as the pressure punished her nips.

Grabbing the box, she couldn't find her dress.I'd rather be naked anyways. She thought drunkenly as she left the Lab. As the door closed behind her she could hear Jacob moan.

Asshole's probably blowing his load in my sisters ass right now. She thought jealously. Pussy juice ran down her thigh thinking about Jacob's powerful cock.

Popping another dildo in her mouth, she stumbled naked down the empty hall towards the garage.

She slid into the backseat of her cutting edge luxury company car, and ordered the AI-powered autonomous vehicle to drive her home.

Thank God our Lab is testing this self driving car, she thought to herself,I'm way too horny to drive.

She laid back in the seat, plunging a fat black dildo into her pussy as she pulled at a firmly planted nipple clamp.

"OHHHHH" She moaned as she fucked herself, the EV silently driving itself to her apartment.

She looked down at her body. She drooled on her huge tits, her pink nipples red from the nipple clamps. She looked at her taught belly, the hint of abs showing. She traced along her engorged pussy, stretching around the big black dildo.

Erika realized she reeked. Two days of sweat, spit, and cum covered her body. She smelled like a back alley whore, and she realized she loved it.

"Oh I'm nasty bitch" she said as she hungerly fucked her pussy, drinking in how disgusting she was. Her ass spasmed around the buttplug firmly lodged in her asshole, pussy juice dribbling onto the white leather seat.

Erika was high on Love Drug, and orgasmed continuously as it brought out the sluttiest parts of her.

She was still cumming as the car parked itself in the parkade of her luxury downtown apartment building. She came down, got herself as presentable as possible, then made her way to elevator, still firmly plugged.

She was still totally naked, covered in sex and sex toys. Anyone she passed by in the hallway or garage would see just how much of a whore she was. She was too high to care, she'd just fuck them- no matter who they were.

Making her way quickly to the elevator, she still breathed a sigh of relief. It was too early in the morning for most people anyways.

Getting into the elevator, she saw her reflection.

I look like a used whore, she thought. She considered her short blonde hair, disheveled and matted with who-knows-what fluids. She stuck out her big tits, clamps connected by dainty chain. She stuck out her ass, tensed her asshole around its plug.

The elevator dinged at her floor, and she all but ran to her door. She was thankful no one saw her in this state, but also a little disappointed. She fumbled at the door code and made here way in.

As she locked the door behind her she went straight to her bed, dumping the toys on the silk sheets.

"I need to be the Boss," she said aloud to the empty room, "I need to be the Boss."

But the Slut was firmly in control, and Erika couldn't stop fucking.

Jacob didn't give me a time limit on my task, she thought,I may not get to fuck my Masters cock until I complete it, but I can cum as much as I want first.

Her body relaxed, and she moaned against the several toys crammed into her body.

Then she had a wicked idea. Excitedly she pulled out her phone out, and hit the record button.

"Hello boys," she rasped into the camera, then set the phone on the desk aimed at her bed.

She sunk into the bed, grabbed a pink vibrator, and plunged it deep into her pussy.

"Yesssss," she moaned as she plowed a black dildo in her as well. She brought the dildo out slow, then slammed it back inside her. She pulled at the nipple clamps, sending thrills throughout her hungry body.

She fucked her pussy eagerly, Love Drug egging her on, driving her wild.

"I want to stretch my ass," she informed the camera, turning on all fours. Slapping her ass, she wiggled, giving the camera a perfect view of the buttplug lodged deep in her ass. She looked into the camera and took the plug in her hand, slowly pulling it.

"Ohhhhh," the Slut moaned as she forced her asshole to stretch around the metal cone. Winking at the camera, Erika casually popped the plug into her mouth, and grabbed the big black dildo.

Still slick with her pussy juice, she forced the tip inside her butt. It was big, and Erika thought it might be too big.

Bullshit, she thought to herself,If I can take Jacobs cock up my ass, I can take this.

She positioned herself, let her asshole relax, and forced the invader inside.

Pain shot through her, mixed with the pleasure. Between her clamped nipples and oversized dildo, the pain coursing through her body warred against the Love Drug and the pleasure it enhanced.

"Uugggghhh" she moaned deeply, shuddering as the confusing sensations morphed into an explosive orgasm. Her legs started to shake, eyes rolling to the back of her head. Her face hit the bed, ass in the air, her abused asshole tight around the big toy as she came.

Cumming down, her butt relaxed against the big dildo and she was able to stuff it deeper inside her. Erika removed the nipple clamps, the pain subsiding and the pleasure taking hold.

She turned over, sitting deeper on the dildo, displaying her cunt for the camera.

"I'm a fucking whore," she told the camera, "I'm a slut that likes to stuff big dicks in my ass."

She held the dildo by the base and ground her ass up and down against the silicon cock, "I love getting my ass fucked. I love playing with my clit and stretching my holes."

She rode the dildo harder, her ass now fully accepting the dildo.

"Fuck!" she said as she impaled herself against the big cock, "Ughhhh fuck me, fuck me!"

She bounced on the toy, free hand rubbing furiously at her clit."

"I'm gonna fucking cum again." she said, "Yeah I'm gonna fucking cum again."

Her entire body seized, her ass and clit cumming, "FUUUUUUUCK!"

Hot jets of clear fluid exploded out of her pussy, splattering all over the bed. She screamed as she squirted, her pussy juice spraying on her stomach, legs, soaking her expensive sheets.

Her legs forced themselves closed, and she collapsed, the orgasm overtaking her. She shook, electrified by the intense sexual energy coursing through her.

Erika lay in a pool of her own cum, reeking of days of sex, her bed ruined. She shuddered, eyes closed, as aftershocks of the intense orgasm rolled through her body.

Erika passed out as the orgasm subsided, her holes still stuffed with the toys.

---

Erika woke several hours later, disoriented and confused. It was dark out, and she had no idea what time it was.

Her entire body ached, she stank, and the bed was wet and cold. The toys had fallen out of her as she slept.

She rolled out of bed, desperately needing a long bath and an advil.

As she drew the bath, she was shocked to realize that she wasn't horny.

The Love Drug must have finally wore off, she thought to herself.

She smiled, "The Boss is back."

She felt the Slut inside, felt it slumber. She tested it, thinking of Jacob's dick. She could feel the Slut attempting to rouse, then fall back asleep. The Boss was firmly in control again, and Erika breathed a sigh of relief.

She immediately got to work. Methodically cleaning herself, washing her hair and scrubbing the sex off her.

She stripped the bed, put the toys away and stopped the recording camera. 15 minutes of nasty solo play, 14 hours of Erika sleeping.

I'll have to edit this if I want to upload it to porn sites, she thought. The Slut murmured excitement at the thought of strange men jacking off to her.

But most of her thoughts went to the Task at hand. Find a reason to get a personal meeting with the CEO, make him cum, get Jacob in the room.

She smiled as the gears turned in her head. She was the Boss Slut, and she knew exactly how to get her way.