Bot Brothel Ch. 01

Story Info
A young Twink becomes the newest employee.
2.2k words
4.25
17.2k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the year 2108 there was an abundance of technology interacting in people's daily lives. Since the population dropped significantly years before, the use of robots became very common to supplement parts of the workforce. Most of the robots worked in the simpler fields such as factories, grocery stores, bank tellers, drivers, and more. The most recent addition with newer advancements in robotics was having robots in brothels. This was seen by the public as cleaner, and more ethical than the typical prostitutes of the past.

Parker had just gotten back to his small apartment and laid down on his bed with his projection tablet and began to scroll through the web. The tablet projected screens and images into the air above it, and interfaced with the user's hands and eyes to function. As he was looking around, he saw that one of these new brothels was opening soon in his city. He clicked on the link and it opened a page with large robot girls dancing, as if they were really in front of him. He read the home page for a few minutes more when a new robot girl popped up and looked at him.

"Hello, and thank you for your interest in our business. You have been granted special access to test one of our bots before our grand opening!" She said holding out a glowing coin.

Parker's eyes grew wide and he reached out to the coin and poked it, making the holographic woman giggle and blow him a kiss before vanishing. He found their address and saw that they officially opened in three days. It was still early so he decided that he would head out once it got darker, not wanting someone he knew to see him going there.

When night fell, he got dressed and headed over. It was roughly a ten-minute walk from his apartment, and in a surprisingly nice part of the city. The building was an old industrial factory that had been renovated for its new purpose. The windows were tinted on every floor besides the ground floor, for obvious reasons.

He walked up the steps and entered to see what looked like an upscale hotel parlor. Around the fire was several sofas and arm chairs, and many robot girls lounging around and giggling. When they heard him, they all turned and smiled, wanting to be chosen by there new guest.

A female bot who was very busty approached him while holding a tablet. She was wearing lingerie under a slightly see through gown. Compared to the other bots, she was the most human in appearance and seemed to be the Mistress of the others.

"You must be one of our special beta testers. Parker, correct?" She said with a sweet smile.

"Umm, yeah. So, how does this work?" Parker asked shyly.

The woman whistled and the girls all walked over and stood in a line flashing him cute glances and smiles.

"Just choose one of our girls," The woman said looking up and down him, "or boys, and follow them to your room for the night. When you are done meet me here and I will have you fill out our survey." She said with a grin.

Parker looked over at the dozen or so bots standing around. Each one was very different from the last, some were very human like, and others were somewhat animal themed. The one that caught his eye was an orange fox girl. Her latex synthetic skin resembled a fox, with most of her being orange, with a pale belly and chest, and what looked like long black gloves and socks. Two large fox ears came out from the sides of her head, parting her bright red hair, and behind her was a squishy inflatable fox tail swishing around.

Without saying a word, she approached him and took his hand and started to guide him upstairs. As she walked ahead of him, her soft rubber tail kept brushing against his face and neck, obviously on purpose. It had a flowery aroma, and something more than that. His heart began to beat faster and his breathing increased. There was clearly some kind of aphrodisiac emitting from her tail as it waved in front of his nose. The foxy bot took him into a room and locked the door behind her. She pushed Parker onto the bed and sat on his lap.

"My name is Ginger. What would you like me to do? I can fulfill any desire you have." She said rubbing Parker's chest.

Parker blushed deeply and held onto her hips, feeling his member harden under her.

"Could you, umm, edge me...?" He asked sounding shy, which made him feel strange being shy in front of a robot.

The bot grinned and kissed his cheek, "Undress and lay back." She said sternly.

Parker nodded his head and quickly followed her instruction while she retrieved something from the dresser. It was a round ring made of metal which she slid down over his shaft and balls. Once it was secured around his privates, the ring began to shrink until it was comfortably tight.

"Now you won't be able to cum at all." The robotic woman said as she slipped out of her lingerie.

Parker smiled and grabbed her waist as she crawled on top of him. She guided his pulsing member inside her already lubricated pussy. It felt real in every way, and as she began to slowly move up and down his shaft, he could feel it pulsing independently, as if it was trying to milk him. He pressed his head back against the bed and bucked his hips against her. His hands drifted down to her ass and started to grope and occasionally slap it. The bot paused and leaned against him.

"I don't recall giving you permission to feel me." She said deviously, "Put your hands by the headboard."

Parker's heart began to pound harder as the bot became more dominant and he very much enjoyed it. He did as he was told and felt two cuffs clamp around his wrists and then get pulled to the headboard, followed by two more cuffs which clasped around his ankles and secured them to the baseboard. He pulled at his restraints and moaned out in sexual frustration, needing to be touched more than ever. The bot just giggled and then sat on his lap again, keeping his throbbing member nestled between her ample ass cheeks.

Ginger rocked her hips as her hands moved up and down his sides while tickling him, and causing him to squirm under her. She gently pinched his nipples, making them firm and even more sensitive to her touch. Ginger licked and kissed his chest with her significantly longer tongue, and sucked on his nipples while teasing them with her tongue. Parker's toes curled and he bucked his hips, desperately wanting to be deep inside her again. This didn't stop her from her directive of teasing him.

While Parker was being easily distracted by her touch, the metal ring around his privates began to activate. Slowly, a rubberized material began to escape the ring and spread over his body. It quickly engulfed his cock and balls, and soon began to spread over his pelvis and down his legs. Parker didn't notice anything until he felt a strange sensation around his rear. His eyes opened and he looked down, thinking that Ginger was teasing him with her soft rubber tail, but seeing a slow-moving material encase his body made him yell out. He was silenced with her hand before he could make a scene. He looked up into Ginger's eyes and tried to speak to her, but his protest stopped when she raised up and slid his cock into her tight ass. He whimpered and bucked his hips as he watched the coating get up to his chest and slowly creep to his neck. His eyes widened as he felt it slide into his rear and begin to go deeper and deeper. It felt warm and tingly as it coated his insides and made him harder than ever.

There was nothing he could do as it creeped down his arms and then made its way up to his chin. The material was like a liquid, but behaved as if it was alive. Ginger moved her hand and the substance slid into his mouth and pulled it shut, ensuring he couldn't speak. The rubbery material coated the inside of his mouth and slid down his throat making him cough and start to panic. Ginger laid down on his body keeping his cock inside her and rubbed his head which did calm him down. The material went into his nose and covered all of his sinus. It continued over his whole face and head until he was completely encased in the material. Finally, it began to go over his eyes and sealed him in darkness. He couldn't see anything and could only feel the bed under him and Ginger on top of him. Parker heard the door open and the sound of high heels entered the room and approached the bed.

"Thank you, Parker, for trying out our doll. And congratulations on becoming one." She said while rubbing his cheek making him pull at the restraints.

When he struggled, he felt a strong vibration deep inside him, and right next to his prostate which quickly put an end to his disobedience.

"These are nanorobotic suits, initially designed in the 2080s for deep space travel. They could technically be worn indefinitely, as they maintain the human body perfectly. We have repurposed the technology for making customizable suits, which are perfect for the fetish industry. You will be kept healthy and will be a wonderful addition to our staff. Ginger here will help guide you through the rest of the process. Enjoy." She said with a smooth and calming voice.

He heard her heals click away as she exited the room. The nanobots on his lips relaxed and let him open his mouth. He took in several deep breaths and began to struggle again at his restraints, only to feel the strong buzz of the bots working against his prostate. He moaned and thrusted into Ginger again and went quiet.

"You will be a good boy eventually. You just need training. And a better suit." Ginger said looking at the plain black latex covering him, "What would you like to look like? Human? Alien? Animal? Or something else?"

"p-Please take it o-off..." He said struggling to get out words.

"Any disobedience is corrected by the suit. Please be a good boy for me." Ginger said rubbing his chest, "What would you like to look like?"

Parker moaned and struggled to resist but the vibration just got stronger and stronger, he needed it to stop, "Animal!" He moaned out and began to pant heavily.

Upon complying he felt her begin to slowly slide up and down him again. He huffed and bit his lip, trying to stay focused.

"Good. What animal would you like to be?" She asked while still riding him.

He didn't want to answer and kept quiet. But this just made the vibration start again, and this time a slight shock was being applied to his prostate as well which made him leak precum into Ginger. Parker moaned loudly and Ginger just laughed while watching him resist the suit.

"How about, a cow. You enjoy being edged, so having a cute cow to milk would be wonderful to have around." Ginger said while kissing his neck.

Parker's abs tightened and he came slightly and moaned softly, which almost came out as a moo. He hated how much he was turned on at the thought of being a cow bot being milked.

"Hmm, that sounded almost as if you liked the idea." Ginger said rubbing his belly, feeling his abs tighten as his dick twitched inside her. "Do you want to be a cute little cow?"

Parker trusted into her again, mooed loudly and felt an orgasm run through his body, but he was unable to get any release with the ring around his member. He bit down on his lip and nodded his head.

"Excellent. Allow me to bring you to our recreation and employee lounge. We will finish designing your suit there." She said standing up.

The cuffs on his body detached and he slowly sat up. His fingers, now covered in smooth latex traced over his body, feeling his new skin. It wasn't like wearing a glove, he could really feel everything, as if there was no suit there at all. While Ginger was getting dressed, he tried to pull off the ring around his privates which just caused him to get a firm zap. He squealed and pulled his hand back. Once Ginger was dressed, she pulled him to his feet and smiled while looking over him.

"I won't restrain you if you just follow me. You should know by now that you won't be able to escape." She said while gently rubbing his still erect member.

Parker rocked his hips, helping him get more sensation from her touch, but she let go and started to walk away. He sighed pitifully and followed her out. He kept his hands over himself, feeling somewhat self-conscious being so exposed.

"No one will be able to recognize you with the suit on. Just enjoy it." Ginger said with a laugh as her tail rubbed against his sensitive cock.

Parker exhaled deeply and followed close behind her, wanting to avoid anymore shocks or the intensely erotic vibrations, and to enjoy more of her soft tail rubbing him.