Bot Brothel Ch. 02

Story Info
Making a Twink into a perfect bot.
1.7k words
4.43
12.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was brought farther back into the building and soon came to a large open room for 'employees' only. There were more latex covered people here sitting around and relaxing while not working their shift. They seemed to be, normal. Like coworkers standing around the water cooler. Most of them didn't even glance over at their new member.

And to his surprise, it really seemed nice back here. Large gaming centers, a cinema area, an open bar, snack bar, and plenty of furniture to lay back with a few fellow bots and enjoy yourself. Ginger brought him to a room which seemed almost clinical, with white walls, bright lights, and fancy gadgets all around for maintaining the nanorobotic suits. He was led to a glass chamber and Ginger gestured for him to enter. His fears of this place were much less than only minutes before, so he stepped inside.

"Are you still happy with the choice of being a cow? We don't have a nice heifer yet." Ginger said opening up a screen in front of her which monitored his vitals and suit diagnostics.

"Yes ma'am." He said with a slight smile.

Ginger started to move her hands on the holographic projection of his suit and started to design it. After only a few minutes the render was done.

"Just hold still." She said, activating the chamber.

From the ceiling, a tube came down and pressed against his belly. The nanobot suit fastened itself around the nozzle and the tube became rigid as a thick gel like material was being pumped into the suit. The gel didn't go fully inside the suit, but between layers and began to bloat up his belly. His hands moved down to his round growing belly and he moaned in shock as he could feel his hands on his belly. The suit had interfaced with his nerves and allowed him to feel everything it felt, but much stronger.

Large white splotches began to form over his body and soon was most of his suit, leaving a few big patches of black, giving him a cow print pattern. His belly turned a soft pink color, which looked like a cow udder, and his lips and nose also turned this color.

The gel continued to flow into the suit, now spreading to new areas. His thighs and ass began to get large deposits of the warm squishy gel. He felt his growing body and smiled at how realistic it felt. Even his lips plumped up much larger, which did hamper his speaking. But what cow needs to speak.

Parker thought he would have been done by now, but the suit kept growing. He grabbed his belly and looked to Ginger through the glass and mooed to her, which made her giggle. The suit formed four teats on his belly and when he reached out to touch one, he almost fell to his knees. They were intensely sensitive, perhaps more than his member.

The tube suddenly detached and moved back up to the ceiling. A mirror lowered in front of him and Parker's mouth fell open. The cow in the mirror was curvier than any woman he had ever seen. His thighs were thick and soft with a huge ass to match. He even saw a new tail swishing behind him. His belly looked as if he was nine months pregnant, but soft and squishy. His chest was mostly unchanged, besides having much softer pecs and sensitive pink nipples. Parker's lips were almost three times fuller than they were before, and were much more sensitive. On his head were two little horns and floppy cow ears hanging from the sides of his head. The only part of his body that was still visible were his eyes and his shoulder length black hair. The door opened and Ginger took his hand.

"Now time for your training." She said guiding him to the next stage.

His body jiggled as he moved, and mooing with every step was almost impossible to not do. Ginger brought him to what looked like a plain black box with a red interior.

"Step inside and sit down." She said.

With no hesitation, he did as instructed and looked up at her.

"This process shouldn't take longer than a day. I will be here when you are ready." Ginger said closing the lid.

It was quiet and dark for some time, but then Parker heard the soft sound of air flowing. Then he felt it. The red walls of the box were inflating around him. He moved and felt the floor and ceiling of the box were inflating as well. In seconds movement was difficult as he was pinned down from all sides. He mooed out in fear as the box began to make different mechanical sounds. A screen moved it's way in front of his eyes and secured itself over them, and ear plugs wormed their way into his ears. From below him, something large pushed against his tight hole and he clenched his jaw, knowing what was coming. It squirted plenty of lube into him and then pushed itself deep inside his hole and started to vibrate and slowly thrust. He mooed loudly and felt another dildo like gag slide down his throat. His member was slid into a tube which started to pulse and vibrate.

The screen covering his eyes turned on and strange sounds started to be played in his ears. The screen was just showing slow moving repeating patterns and colors, while the music seemed ethereal. All of his muscles relaxed and he began to slowly such on the dildo in his mouth as he enjoyed the wonderful sensations, sights and sounds.

Time didn't exist to him. Nothing really crossed his mind. Seemingly as quick as the box started to work on him, it began to wind down. The screen began to fade to black and the music faded. The devices in his mouth, rear, and on his shaft slid away. He was left in darkness unable to move for some time. He was calm and happy. The sides of the box deflated, giving him the ability to move, and the lid slowly lifted off.

Ginger was looking down at him with a caring smile and reached in to rub his head. Parker mooed his delight and sat up and kiss her.

"I see you enjoyed the box." She said helping him stand up.

"I did... h-How long was I in there? A few hours?" He asked sounding disoriented.

"More like thirty-six hours." She said with a laugh, "Let's get you to your room. You need to rest."

Parker was shocked it was that long. It really didn't feel much more than a few minutes. The two left the room and went back to the employee lounge and walked through a corridor with many employee rooms. Ginger brought him to one and pushed it open. It was quite small, only big enough for a bed a nightstand and one dresser.

"Don't worry, you won't be spending much time in here at all." Ginger said opening the dresser.

Inside was a wide arrange of outfits and undergarments. Ginger looked through it and tossed him a pair of red latex panties and watched him struggle to shimmy them up his thick thighs and over his enormous ass. They fit snug and held his privates in a cute bulge.

Ginger opened the nightstand to reveal a few different toys to play with in his downtime and winked at him as she headed to the door.

"Ginger." Parker said quietly.

"Yes?" She said turning to face him.

"What exactly did the box do? I don't feel different." He said looking down at his body.

"Subliminal messaging. You are now programmed to respond to certain words and phrases with perfect obedience." Ginger said walking back over to him, "Sit." She said.

Without even realizing what he had done, he was now sitting on the bed.

"Lay down, bottom up." She said.

It was like he didn't even realize he had moved. One blink and he was in a new position, now with his face pressed to the bed and his huge ass sticking up for easy access. Ginger kneeled on the side of the bed and rubbed his ass, then gave it a few firm spanks, each one making him moan and moo.

"Beg for more." She said rubbing his rear.

"Please spank me Mistress. I am a bad little cow..." He said softly while looking back to her.

Parker shook his head and thought of moving, but he couldn't get his thought to action.

"You can relax." Ginger said as Parker slumped down onto his large belly.

"Ahh, I almost forgot." Ginger said hopping up and going to the dresser.

Parker watched her unfold a piece of cloth to reveal a small cow bell on a red collar. She walked up to him and showed it off. There was an engraving on the front that read, 'Buttercup'.

"Is that my new name?" Parker asked as he took it and put it around his neck.

"It is. I hope you like it. I chose it myself." Ginger said flicking the bell, making it jingle.

Buttercup's ears flapped happily as he looked up to her. He bit his lip and looked down as his tail began to swish quickly behind him.

"Is there something you want?" Ginger asked with a growing smile.

"c-Could we have sex?" He asked shyly.

Ginger slipped out of her panties and pulled his down. Buttercup's member sprung up and was already leaking precum.

"a-And can I actually, cum now?" He said rubbing his belly.

"I suppose that's fair." Ginger said as she pushed Buttercup onto his back.

She lowered herself onto his cock and started to rock her hips and grind against him. Her hands reached out and started to rub his soft belly and pinch and pull at his sensitive nipples. He moaned and laughed under her and held her waist. It didn't take long for him to get on the brink of orgasm from all the edging he had experienced earlier.

Her gentle rocking quickly became quick and vigorous bouncing which made his whole body jiggle under her. With one strong thrust into Ginger, he unloaded into her and kept humping until every drop was emptied. Once he was drained, his body was limp and completely spent.

"Good boy. I am sure you will become a very popular bot here." Ginger said sliding off of him. She licked his member clean and walked out of the room, letting him fall into the deep slumber he needed.