All Comments on 'Bottle Kill Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

McMillan did the killings, as Boone impregnated his wife and she was having the abortion to cover it up. Or at least that's my guess, then again I've read all your stories at least twice (some a 3rd or 4th) and still got it wrong. Love the writing. Love the mystery. Well done as per usual on a 5* story. BGUK

666iceman666icemanabout 2 years ago

McMillan is the perp, because Boone was the reason his wife was pregnant and hence the abortion. So after that he followed Boone and took out all the female wife/girlfriends associated with or meant anything of the heart to Boone. Eye for an EYE type of event over the decades. Had it bad but does he do a runner or run into a rye hating whiskey guy with a 'Red Crowbar? Not enough data on the conclusion.

5+* WW Good story and involved the whole group and family. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now I like bourbon very much. Once visited the Buffalo Trace locale(BEST TRIP EVER). However, we Canadians like blended, bourbon, single malt, rye, scotch, irish and any other whisky(that's it real spelling). how come the cheap shots(no pun intended) about the rye. If it a proof you need, greater than 40 will be enough.

now for the story - why ruin a bottle of booze, That's a crime in every state or it should be.

ps try the Yamazaki 12 Year - had it to celebrate a friends 50th all i can say DAMN

ST

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelabout 2 years ago

McMillan is the obvious perp...

Reason? Boone is an obvious philanderer and might have been involved in with McMillan's wife,got her pregnant n she died during abortion...Me thinks he got in tries strangling Tiffany,heard Boone's voice drops Tiffany ambushed Boone, delivered the fatal blow with all the 'bottled'up hatred he nursed all those years, with the nearest object he could lay his hand on which happened to be the unfortunate Rye whisky bottle then went back n just snapped Tiffany's neck n got the hell out of their in order to meet his time limit...

But If he had an accomplice look no further Adriana Rodriguez,my reason? She hates Rye whisky! Who does that?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments on the comments

The next and final chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon. My apologies for the delay in getting it submitted.

666iceman and Anon/Canadian: I don't hate Rye whiskey; quite the opposite, I prefer Rye to bourbon. Any disparaging of Rye is an inside joke with the person who suggested the title "Bottle Kill", who really does like Rye much less than bourbon. I like Rye better than bourbon, and I like Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye Whisky, but I like Scotch best of all. Scotch is awesome.

Last but not least, for the most part it's 'whiskey' with a 'e', especially for American whiskeys including bourbon, Tennessee, and finished whiskeys. Irish, (India) Indian, and Japanese are likewise spelled with an 'e'. Scotch and Canadian expressions are spelled 'whisky' with no 'e'.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Mc Milan is the likely killer but I have a feeling Chapel is behind the scenes.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES