Bottle Points When It Stops

Story Info
Gay man submits to the seduction of his nephew's girlfriend.
2.9k words
3.22
6.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The story, the characters are purely fictional. Any resemblance to someone is co-incidence. The author at any point shows no discrimination either by race, colour, gender, identity or ideology. All fictional characters are at least 21 years of age.

Warning: Contains adult themes, sexual content. Reader's discretion is advised.

Romeo: 38 year old gay man, works as a pizza guy in Oregon.

Davos: Romeo's future husband.

The evening was warm when Romeo stepped out to delivery pizzas to his nephew's party. His nephew who recently graduated from college had asked his uncle to get some pizzas. Romeo got inside the house with the freshly baked pizzas and greeted his nephew and his friends.

Romeo said, "It's on me," and gave his nephew a warm hug.

Romeo's nephew introduced Romeo to his girlfriend from college. She had a sweet face and honey hair. Her eyes were small with her bright blue eyes and stood at a comfortable height.

She said, "Hey... I'm Carolina." Uncle Romeo shook her hands.

Romeo said, "I must head back. The restaurant needs me for more deliveries."

Romeo's nephew said, "Uncle wait. Meet my friends, have a bite and a beer with us."

Romeo declined and frowned, "There's beer?"

The nephew said, "Uncle we are all over 18. Carolina and I are now 22." Romeo smiled and again signalled that he wanted to go back. Carolina held Romeo's hand and pulled him inside.

Carolina said to her other friends, "Here's Romeo who got us the pizza and he's not going without playing a game with us."

One of the guys said, "Let's start with 'spin the bottle' now." They had to spin the bottle and pick a card and do what was written on the card. Romeo joined the circle of friends and felt a little distant with a rather young crowd. The bottles began spinning.

First was to put lipstick on and kiss the guy next to you. Second was to draw something funny on the person to your left. Next was to give a lap dance and next was to tango. The bottle spun again and it stood pointing Carolina. She picked the card and read, 'Go to the room with the person sitting opposite you and make the loudest moaning sound,' and she looked at Romeo sitting opposite her.

Carolina stood up and felt very weird to enact this. Gradually she went to Romeo and asked him to follow him to the room. Romeo stood up and wanted to leave but he was cheered by a bunch a college graduates. He frolicked behind Carolina and closed the door.

Inside he said, "What the fuck are we gonna do?" and she replied with a low moan.

Carolina said, "You moan too," and he did. The enacted the moaning very well. He suddenly felt Carolina holding him, moaning, standing closely and said "Fuck me!" He thought it was all the enactment but she took his hands and placed it on her soft boobs.

Quickly Romeo retracted saying, "What is wrong with you?" Carolina smirked.

Carolina moaned when she held his and hugged him and said, "Fuck me hard!" and Romeo's fake moan decreased in frequency. Eventually the fake moans ended and both emerged out of the room. The crowd outside was a clamour of laughter.

Romeo smiled and said, "Guys I need to rush. This was fun." He departed without eating any pizza and without looking at Carolina.

The same night at around 10 in the night, a young woman walked into Romeo's restaurant. It was Carolina. She looked at Romeo and wanted to talk with him. Romeo took her to an empty table and offered her coke.

Carolina accepted and said, "I wanna you to fuck me," and Romeo glowered at her.

"You are my nephew's girlfriend. How can you ask this," he added.

Carolina said, "I really liked you when you moaned and when you stood so close to me. Your lips, your lips are crazy. I want to kiss and want more from your lips, your beard."

"I am honest with your nephew but I think I need to work on my feelings before we take my relationship to the next level. That includes being honest about my feelings I suddenly develop for other men.

Romeo starred at the coke and said, "There's no way I am gonna fuck you because you are my nephew's girlfriend. Damn you are my nephew's girlfriend. I am not a fuckin' idiot." He paused, breathed deeply and added, "I am a gay man. I don't fuck women."

Carolina heard this, got up and walked away.

---------------

A few weeks later Carolina met Romeo when he was delivering pizza. He stopped and greeted her and after a few minutes she told him, "Romeo I know you are gay but could you just fuck me just once. Only one fuck. Imagine my plight because I'm in love with your nephew and still thinking of you. This is just physical. Just try once and let me be happily in love with your nephew."

Romeo didn't know what to tell and make her understand. He left that place without saying anything.

---------------

A month later Carolina dropped by to Romeo's restaurant just before he could close. She was given a chance to speak by Romeo but wasn't offered any drink.

Carolina said, "Your nephew wants to marry me. I think he wants to save a little more money to buy me a ring."

Romeo smiled and said, "Carolina that's wonderful." She continued "don't get ahead of yourself Romeo. I am gonna say no to him."

Romeo growled. "What? Why?"

Carolina said, "How can I agree? How can I? I cannot marry a man when I am desperate to get fucked by you. It's very hard because you are his uncle and you are gay."

Romeo said, "Think about it Carolina because you both love each other a lot and don't say no."

Carolina said, "Romeo but how can you except me to wear his ring when his uncle's lips, his beard make me so horny."

Carolina turned the other way and said, "I know you are gay and don't fuck me. Spend the night with me and kiss me." Romeo again interjected.

Carolina stopped him, "Kiss me a whole night and then I can get rid of my attraction and be crazy to marry your nephew. We both don't want to hurt anyone. Tell me when are you taking your day off?"

Romeo said, "On Friday," and she said, "I'll pick you up and let's drive to my parent's cabin."

Carolina got up and said, "I'm a pretty girl. I don't wanna force you to come with me. But you can't expect me to say yes to your nephew when he proposes. I'll wait for your here at 4 on Friday and if you ain't there..." She left.

---------------

On Friday, Carolina drove by and saw Romeo waiting at the exact spot. He got into the car and she quickly drove. She stopped on the way to grab their dinner. There, Romeo said, "We do this so that you can forget your puppy love and focus on your real love for my nephew. He should never know about this trip."

Carolina eating her fries said, "This is the plan. You talk too much. Just order more if you need." She seemed not too worried about what Romeo tried to tell.

They drove on and they reached the cabin by the hill. It was a beautiful place. Carolina showed Romeo his room by the kitchen and she went into her room. Romeo brushed and showered. He came out and saw a message from Carolina that read, 'I am waiting. Come to my room. Check the main door if it's closed properly.'

Carolina welcomed Romeo after 20 minutes. Romeo entered her room and saw her lie on the bed in her lingerie. The boobs were spilling out of her pink bra and her pussy well hidden. Her white legs were in perfect shape but nothing drove any attraction into Romeo's green eyes.

Romeo sat on the bed beside Carolina. She came forward she gently kissed his lips. She then touched his lips with her finger. She then smooched his lips again. Slowly Romeo gave in after a tough reluctance. He saw her recline on the bed and got the clue that she wanted her body to be kissed. He then slowly kissed down avoiding her boobs and down when he got to her pussy. He skipped and he continued till her toes and kissed each one on them.

Carolina took of her bra and this startled Romeo. She said, "Why don't you come back to kiss my white boobs," and then Romeo slowly got to kiss her both boobs.

She then instructed him to squeeze her boobs and then kiss. He did and he waited for it to be over. Romeo knew he somehow enjoyed the squeeze more than the kiss. He squeezed again. She asked him to kiss her nipples using his tongue and he did. When he tried to carefully kiss and avoid sucking, Carolina tried to pull his shirt up.

Romeo stopped, "Why are you taking my shirt off? We didn't agree for sex."

Carolina smiled and said, "I wanna kiss your nipples to. Show them." Carolina took off his shirt and returned the favour to kiss and suck hard his semi hard nipples. His chest was smooth and his body in a fit shape.

Romeo was enjoying her mouth biting his nipples. He did not notice when she flung her underwear near the table. She kissed again his pulpy lips and guided him to squeeze her juicy boobs. Romeo imagined the pecs of the hot guy. This gave him an erection.

Carolina moved her lips down to his stomach and then she kissed on his jeans. Romeo thought she would move on but she kissed on his semi hard bulge and said, "Take them off. I wanna see it. I wanna kiss your cock."

Romeo loudly refused, "No."

Carolina lied down and spread her legs to divulge her shaved pussy. First time he saw a pussy and he didn't make him feel awkward. Hers was more wet and small, fresh and pink in front of his eyes.

Romeo went shocked to see her underwear missing said, "I am not gonna kiss that."

Carolina said, "Kiss needn't stop when you see my pussy. I said my whole body needs the kiss from your lips."

Romeo stood and said, "I can kiss your legs again."

Carolina said, "Here!" pointing to her pussy.

Romeo pecked her pussy and coated his lips with her lubricating juice. He kissed more and he heard her say, "Eat my pussy like you eat ass."

Romeo initially disgusted by the kiss agreed to use his lubricated lips and tongue to eat her pussy sensually. It was short but Romeo moved up to secure his mouth on her boobs again.

Carolina said, "Take out your cock and let me kiss it. It will be my favourite spot to kiss." He got of the bed and pulled his jeans and asked if she wants to kiss over his underwear. He stood wearing his green briefs and Carolina asked him to pull that down. He didn't and again came on the bed.

Romeo kissed her cheek. He whispered, "You can kiss me on my underwear."

Carolina bent down to kiss on his bulge and without any delay pulled his briefs down. Romeo laughed and said, "I knew you would do that. Kiss how much you like. I want to wear my pants soon."

Carolina saw him and kissed on his semi erect cock. It was uncut and she held it in her hands to push the foreskin back and to kiss it again. To her eyes the cock wasn't semi erect anymore. Kisses were plenty as Romeo liked it.

Carolina licked his erect shaft and licked his scrotum too. Romeo rested his hands on her shoulder as she licked and felt her mouth now swallow his cock. He let her suck. He let her suck and also waiting for her to stop.

Carolina didn't stop until his cock was 8 inches long, deep throating her. Then she stopped and again reclined. His cock was thick and well built. She asked Romeo to lie next to her and continue kissing.

Staying very close, their bodies were sending extreme heat, exchanging copious kisses. Carolina stroked his cock as he was mesmerised kissing her neck. She pulled herself more closely and drew the 8 inches to her pussy. She stationed the cock at the entrance of her tight hole.

Carolina directed his thick cock inside her pussy lips. The entrance was small and tight. Romeo was wary when his head was almost inside her wet pussy. At this moment, she kissed his lips and shut him up.

Carolina's hands held him while her pussy engulfed his cock at least 7 inches inside.

Romeo's green underwear was fallen right below the cot. Above the cot was Carolina attached to Romeo's hot body, conjoined with his cock inside her pussy.

Carolina's kisses were more sensual as she tried to move over his cock. He knew, he should start to hump the hole he just stuffed and masquerade it for a man's ass. He humped as Carolina ravished his juicy lips more. He humped harder but with melody.

They fucked in a conjoined sequence.

A new sequence, a new hole, a new pleasure muddled with excess use of his lips.

After 10 minutes during this sequence, Romeo emitted moans of relief and gradually brought the fuck sequence to stop. He opened his green eyes and found Carolina still using his lips with hers. He now kissed her with a new vehemence.

Their bodies disjoined when his cock came out of her pussy. He lied back on his back and looked at her. She was looking at him.

Carolina can now feel his thick cum started to drip out of her pussy slowly and kept dripping. Romeo ejaculated a massive load inside her.

Romeo said softly playing with her right nipple, "Pussy felt very good..."

They exchanged few kisses and smiles. Romeo found his clothes and left her room.

The next day Carolina confessed that she was very satisfied. She agreed she would now be able to focus on her love life with Romeo's nephew. They again agreed to forget the entire meeting. Carolina sent away her interim Mr Lips and stayed back in the cabin.

---------------

A month later Carolina said yes to Romeo's nephew. They married with a week and moved to California two months later. Carolina and Romeo were expecting their first baby. Months later she gave birth to her daughter. The couple stayed in California.

---------------

Four years later, Romeo visited California with his new husband Davos. Romeo met his nephew, Carolina and nephew's daughter. They were in California as they were going to meet someone to seek loan for their pizza business.

Romeo's nephew's daughter was a beautiful little girl. She had blonde hair and nose like her mom and beautiful green eyes. She had no other feature that matched the dad's. Davos noticed that.

Davos recalled when Romeo once said he went the cabin near the hill. Romeo said the place was very beautiful in the morning. Davos imagined what could have happened in the cabin that Romeo went there once.

Davos was very much intrigued the way Carolina and Romeo avoided talks that night. Davos knew something wasn't right. Something wasn't right when Davos observed that neither Romeo's nephew nor Carolina had green eyes but the little girl did.

---------------

It was winter. The nephew's family came to Oregon and Romeo met his nephew with Davos. The young girl was already asleep and she resembled after someone, Davos thought so.

Three days later, Davos met the nephew's family with Romeo in their cabin for lunch. He brought with him five swab test kits and asked them to take because winter flu was spreading in the town. Davos suggested travelling back to California only if they are not infected, otherwise avoiding the risk of travel if they have caught the winter flu.

The family all gave the samples and Davos dropped them to the nearest clinic.

Two days later, Davos asked them to provide swab samples again,. Apparently the clinic messed the results. Davos dropped them to the other clinic.

Days later, Davos got two separate test reports mailed to him. They were paternity tests.

Both reports positively confirmed that samples collected from 'Sample A' and 'Sample D' are the biological parents of the little girl.

The 'Sample B' and 'Sample F' are not the biological parents. The second report had identical results.

---------------

The same evening Davos showed the test results to Romeo. Romeo looked puzzled with his green eyes assessing Davos and asked the rationale behind these paternity test reports.

Davos smiled & replied, "Sample B is your nephew, Sample F is mine and Sample C is your nephew's daughter."

Davos held an empty bottle in his hand and kept spinning it as puzzled Romeo read the reports.

Then Davos said, "The little girl has the same green eyes as yours, Romeo." The bottle pointed at Romeo when it stopped. Romeo looked mystified.

Davos concluded declaring, "Sample A is Carolina's and Sample D is yours. The little girl's father is not your nephew. She's your daughter."