All Comments on 'Bottles Ch. 03'

by wastelandwriter

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
motoshead89motoshead89almost 4 years ago

More please. And it doesn't matter which series because they're all fantastic.

j15555j15555almost 4 years ago
More please

I would also like to see more of each of your series, but I like “Nowhere but up” the best and would love to see another chapter (or many more) added there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great series!

I am enjoying the bottle series but id like it if Eric made their breast expand and or asses or both. Especially with Lyric really making her look like a fuck toy/whore. Also what happens if the women they are based off of run into them? That could be fun. Id also like to see his ex put in her place, nothing horrible. I am really loving this keep it up, and thank you.

grifternrgrifternralmost 4 years ago
Good Work

You have great flow to your story lines. Any chance of Nowhere But Up to get an update. Divine Job Benefits as well. All of them really! Keep up the good work!

rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
Pleasingly self indulgent

And i was glad to cum along.

Kinda derivative, old ideas and imagery trotted out again for our wanking pleasure.

I'd say that given the stated ambition, it succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So hot!

I'd like to see what's going to happen with the fourth bottle. Presumably, Eric's going to meet just the right person to give it to, who will open it in front of Eric and his genies, and then, wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Been one of my favorites

This has definitely been one of my favorite genie stories on this site. Please do continue the story I would love to see more

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 4 years ago

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your work. It is great to see where you are going, and how this will not have all the angst most Genei stories have. Me doing you. JT

MrOzymandMrOzymandalmost 4 years ago
Inspired by, but wholly your own. Bravo!

I too have have been looking for something to fill that gap left when the Genie Chronicles ended back in '07 at the vacation house, but am glad I found your works. Being inspired by the works of Joe Brolly is something grand, but what you have done is taken the topic, made it your own, and stands apart from his. Please keep up the great writing and I look forward to their future adventures here and in your other works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just... more!

Simple as that. This is a great series and it simply must continue. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good, and uniquely yours

I like this series a lot. You have the lighter mood, the fun sex, and some relationship building also. I am looking forward to later chapters of this series. And I always find the stories where the characters go out in the world to be among the most interesting. The contrasts between the characters and the mundane is a strong part of the draw for me.

Wolfishone at gmail

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 4 years ago
What Great Daydream Material

I enjoyed it very much and would enjoy you continuing the saga. Personally I don't need to see him with a lot of other women other than his genie's, but I would like to see him run into his ex wife with his girls. Good writing. Very good.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago

It sounds like Eric's life before the genies. really only included his mother. no siblings, or father. you did mention friends texting him, but nothing else really. If you vision the other bottle as a male pleasure genie, then maybe Eric could give that genie to his mother. This would do many positive things, allow Eric to share a long life with his mother (and the knowledge of the magic). As for the money stuff... why can't he wish for a lottery ticket, doesn't have to be the big jackpot even but enough to invest, to make him wealthy. just some ideas for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One word

MORE

Please......

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 3 years ago

I think a little wish-fulfillment is a healthy fantasy in these times. Thank you for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just amazing. Hope you write more of it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

Well they went shopping and got more then clothes. It will be interesting to see if anyone gets pregnant because of his daliances. Not the Genies but the other Ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Real world interactions

Your Bottles series is very entertaining. The sex-genie concept is, obviously, not original, but your take on it is. I really like what you're doing with it. I hate to nit pick, but your grammar is first rate (?). Bad grammar and poor spelling always puts me off. It helps when the reader feels like the writer is in charge. However, (here it comes) I think you missed a very short scene in the Trina episode in the dress shop. I believe there should have been three or four lines of dialogue between Trina and Becky when she returned to folding shirts after her dalliance with Eric in the changing room. This would have served to further cement the ways that Eric's Sex-Genie world connects with the real world. Also, the resulting Trina-Becky banter would have been comic.

One of your biggest strong points is not just the magic sex (which is wonderfully written, BTW), but the various ways the mundane L.A. bumps up against Eric's Sex Genie existence. Possibilities: Eric's small circle of friends, at least one meeting with the Ex (required), new sexual conquests, will he continue his job (please say yes), a public sex scene in the grocery store (not on the cantaloupes!), or even how his co-workers react to his new "girl friends". It's your world, go with it! Thank you for your story. Anxious to see your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

And I must agree with Anon from 10/20/20 about where to go from here, Sounds awesome to me.

Ramjet57

eragon43eragon43over 3 years ago

Amazing work! I can only hope that chapter 4 will soon follow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Keep going

Please Cont. this story, I just love stories about Genies !

Take them to Vegas for gambling abd have them play the Lottery to gain some money for future expenses.

You could have the Lawyer and Principle have all of their evil come out publicly so that their lives are ruined.

Take us with you as they settle on the Beginning of their lives together .

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 3 years ago
Second reading

And I liked it again, About bottle 4, his mom? Just a thought I had. And PLEASE keep writing in this series, I love it.

Tegus01Tegus01about 3 years ago

Very entertaining! Plz write more 'Bottles'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dearest wastelandwriter,

Please write more to this story. It’s truly one of those stories I’d hate to see fall to the wayside.

Thank you

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

PLEASE continue with this series!!! This has become one of my FAVORITE series.

striker24striker24almost 3 years ago

Amazing concept! Now that the rules are laid out and there is some acceptance on Eric's part, future chapters can be dedicated to adventures and story, limited only by your imagination. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you, you created a new take on the genie genre. I absolutely loved it and hope you continue with this wonderful story. The possibilities are almost endless, I do hope there will be some excitement not related to sex but keep thats up to you the writer.

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

Come on, man, please continue this!

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Looking forward to more of this one, both the storylines you mentioned as well as an answer to the "how am I going to pay my bills question, and maybe an encounter with the ex (ending embarrassingly for her).

Regardless, I've enjoyed what you've done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His nom should get the last bottle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is by far the best "Genie" storyline that I have read to date. Please continue this series.

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 2 years ago

Another awesome story. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sexy story. I appreciate the authentic emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That is the best genie story I have ever had the pleasure to read, bar none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continue pleaseeeeeeeeeee

FlameVargasFlameVargasalmost 2 years ago

Can you come back to this story? It was so gooooood

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Please bring them back, maybe dressed in black leather, dominatrix style and boots...

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

I wish Eric wasn't such a drama queen. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi. A few thoughts. The genies were all very similar in their responses, so they remained mostly 2-dimensional characters, with very little to differentiate them. This was magnified by the fact that all three genies were Pleasure Genies. In other words, the additional genies did not really add anything. Finally, by making them genies, but limiting their abilities, the story devolved into how may different ways can the hero have an orgasm with 3 or 4 women. After you've done that a number of times, you've run out of story. Your construct was a one-trick pony, if you'll excuse the pun. If you had given the other two genies different abilities, then they would have powers where Eric could do things to help people, and the story would have expanded beyond his bed. Look up the story Malcubus for an example of a different twist on a standard character (Sucubus).

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2866452&page=submissions

The Raven Chronicles by SofBlack also has interesting twists on standard characters (but too many with too many story lines).

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4478803&page=submissions

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-raven-chronicles-ch-01

There's also A God Called Bruce by Talemaster has quite a few different characters again with interesting twists on a well-known genre and a great story line.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1196364&page=submissions

Tefler has one of the top series on this site with Three Square Meals, and is also very good at creating and managing multiple different characters and their story lines.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2967464&page=submissions

And probably one of THE best written stores on this site is God of Mischief and Lies, by FireFaery. Loki finds something he can't control. In just three pages, she reveals more about Loki than many authors who've written dozens to hundreds of pages.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1659737&page=submissions

Best of luck. PS: If you've not read it, find an on-line copy of "Save the Cat". It can be read in an afternoon.

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

need more of bottles

ChessicfaythChessicfaythabout 1 year ago

For wish fulfillment and an escape, it's unmatched. This series is unbelievably soothing. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Great series - really do hope you continue this.

Many thanks for sharing with us all...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It would be good to see how Eric can be the teacher he wants to be, despite the politicking.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Oooohhhh...you nasty, nasty author...public sex like that...I have had a couple of girlfriends, years ago, who would not mind a go in a public venue...movie theater, roof of parking garage, public park(s)...some others. AND, always so much fun, quite the turn-on, especially with the chance of being caught right there!!

Another chapter, or chapters, would SERIOUSLY be welcomed by a lot of us readers; the content and quality of the works is obvious, and demands a follow-up!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯💯💯💯💯Five**5**Star story/series...PLEASE continue it...

Phantom14Phantom149 months ago

What happened to all your other stories? This and Divine Job Benefits are the only ones left on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More, pretty please?

Dark_RavenDark_Raven6 months ago

I'm with Phantom14 on this one. Where are your other stories? I normally read Alien Vacation at least once per year. So sad to see it has been taken down.

mostlylurkingmostlylurking6 months ago

Nice one! But will they go to a bar where Eric will be served a djinn & tonic?

armytom1958armytom1958about 1 month ago

Loved Bottles and Devine. Are you posting or selling your stories elsewhere that I can finish reading them? Please let me know.

ClearmuseClearmuse10 days ago

Great fun, super hot. Like them getting to see this world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwastelandwriter@wastelandwriter
Longtime Literotica reader. I write for a living, but please don't ask what or where. I want to keep Lit separate from my other writing. I post here for fun and to dial back from my regular stuff. Literotica gives me a nice place to play around with lower pressures, and that h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bottles Ch. 02 Previous Part
Bottles Series Info