Bottoming Out

Story Info
Tina tries Gabby on in the fitting room.
1.6k words
4.67
16.4k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I'm just not happy with the way they kind of make it look bulgy. I mean, it's not as if I'm a guy," growled Tina, irritably, as she plucked at the sequinned posing bottoms.

"But, uh, it is kinda bulgy anyway, Tina," murmured Gabby as she bent over, studying Tina's crotch frankly, "I mean, all the gear we've been taking..."

Tina huffed and forced herself to curl over and see the problem first-hand. A symphony of lightly oiled muscles sprang into life as she crunched down hard, her hugely thick abdominals becoming terrifyingly craggy and pushing madly into each other as she sucked in her belly; it was a bit of use, but the hardest part of this was trying to peak over her thick, throbbing pecs and down at her sex.

"Woah!" Gabby muttered and leaned in.

"'Woah' what?!" Tina almost wailed, straightening and looking over at Gabby worriedly.

"Huh. Must have been nothing."

"Ah, shit Gabby, you can't do that to me... what was it!?"

"Nothing! Seriously. Look, don't freak out about it. I know you're sensitive about what the juicing has done to your clit -- and yeah, you can kinda see it through these bottoms -- but you told me yourself that you loved what it had done for your sex drive and sensitivity!"

"Hmmm, it does feel kinda good..." Tina mumbled a tad resignedly, a tad petulantly, into her deep chest meat.

"So let's finish oiling you up and we can get the posing practice done," Gabby smiled reassuringly and placed a strong hand on Tina's gargantuan bicep, giving the other woman a friendly pat.

A glance from Tina let Gabby know the issue wasn't quite over, but half-oiled and nearly naked, Tina wasn't going to push too much more.

"Anyway, give me your leg," Gabby ordered and began lightly spraying the offered quad with oil. As she worked, spraying and rubbing the oil in, she began to chatter, distracting and reassuring her friend.

"Hell, Tina -- you look drop dead gorgeous, babe! Thick, cut," a finger traced a jagged valley of striations crossed by a throbbing vein thicker than Gabby's nail was wide, "and built like a sexy, muscular tank. If I didn't swing for the batters, my sweet, gay, muscle babe, you know I'd be happy to catch for you!"

Tina, gave a grudging little laugh which overflowed into a giggle, "'Swing for the batters', Jesus Gabby, where did that come from?" Idly, Tina leaned forward and inspected progress on her thigh, still smiling.

Gabby began to smile back but suddenly stopped, staring at Tina's crotch again.

Tina didn't bother asking Gabby and gave up any pretence of propriety to rub her hand down the front of her posing bottoms, feeling her familiar pouting mound and the thick bump of her clit. Her clit-

"Does that seem bigger to you?!" they both asked each other in unison.

Tina straightened and peevishly pointed a finger at Gabby, about to let loose a volley of invective, but was halted by Gabby's upraised hand.

"It's gone again."

"WHAT IS 'GONE AGAIN'!?"

Gabby waved away the outburst and looked up at Tina thoughtfully, a thick bicep stretching Gabby's sleeve as she pondered this and stroked her chin.

"Can you try flexing your leg, Tina?"

Tina flexed and held her pose, stranding up straighter and eventually flexing both thick thighs together, making them leap into stony prominence. Gabby stared at Tina's crotch and shook her head.

"Chest? You might have been flexing it when you... well, er, just flex your chest."

Tina grumbled something untoward and obediently flexed her chest, a pair of pecs bigger and deeper and shoeboxes surging outward and making her equally sequinned top creak under the strain.

"Hmmm? Maybe a bit of something? Try the abs for me."

Tina's grumble turned into a distinctly unhappy growl at the mention of 'something' but after a second or two of glaring, pursed her lips and crunched down.

Gabby made a small noise and leaned in, murmuring, "Harder..."

Tina poured a bit more into her flex and she let out a little groan as a tingle through her nethers set off little electric fireworks up her spine. She enjoyed flexing usually, the tightness, the burn of it, but this was intense and... kinda concentrated.

"More Tina," Gabby purred, studying Tina's mound.

Tina grunted as she sank into the flex a bit more, feeling the familiar ache coming on, when she knew she was on the way to her biggest, craziest, championship flexes and posedowns. She could feel an increasing constriction around her sex, feel the strings of her bottoms pulling increasingly tight around her hips and the incredible sensations from her clit.

Without being invited to do so, she began pouring the power into her flex, her breathing coming hard and sharp as she felt a warmth spreading outwards from her sex -- or was it pouring inwards toward it -- and then she felt her muscles crave more punishment, more fibre-breaking hypertension.

"Nnnghhhh," it had gone from feeling good to feeling great and she just wanted more of it, could feel her climax rising. She couldn't hear anything over the thunder of blood in her ears, not the hiss of her breath, or the sound of her knuckles popping as she balled her hands into fists... she didn't even hear the sound of tearing fabric.

More.

It was all she wanted. Gabby said something, but Tina couldn't really hear it and she didn't care. Not about modesty, or anything really other than the addictive fire in her loins. She knew she was gushing.

"NNNRRRGGGHHHHH!!!" she growled, her voice rough and bestial, as she found a little reserve from somewhere deep inside her.

She felt Gabby's hot lips upon her -- upon her what? - an instant before she came, her body shuddering in climax, her knees wobbling as she felt her thighs grow slick with more than just oil, her drooling pussy laving her thighs.

"Ghhhhhrrrlllpphhh!" was the first thing she heard as her rumbling orgasm, fierce and unexpected as it was, rumbled on. Her hips were moving in jerky half-movements, milking a cock that wasn't there and trembling occasionally as sensations assaulted her.

"Hhhhgggrrllkkk!!" was the next noise and she finally felt the electric grip of pleasure ease enough to let her know that Gabby was gripping her hips with fevered strength. Her clit felt amazing, ultra-sensitive and thrumming with her pulse as she slowly came down, only to feel the rolling swells of climax slowly rise again.

She could feel Gabby turn her head and moan as what must have been six inches of clit slid into that hot, sweet mouth-

Tina started, inadvertently hammering her hips forward and drawing out the most lewd, gagging, needy sound from Gabby. It was an effort not to give into the rising pleasure and do that again, even as she felt Gabby's head begin to bob back and forth.

"Wha-" she managed to croak.

First she sucked in her breath. Gabby moaned. Then she crunched her abs, making Gabby moan again and feebly press against Tina's thighs as she struggled away from her. Then she looked down over her huge, thick pecs and saw Gabby, hands pawing at her throat as it bulged wider and wider. Gabby visibly stopped panicking and pushed back firmly, gagging as she had thick meat slowly pulled from her throat.

"Hhhaaaaa! Oh God!" Gabby gasped as the tip feel free from her mouth. The tip of Tina's... clit? Cock? Whatever the member should have been called it was every bit as stupefyingly huge as Tina herself. Enough shaft to shame a horse dick crammed into a throbbing, vein-laced volume maybe a couple inches shorter than one and nearly twice as fat.

Tina was stunned. Still fizzing from the sexual afterglow, she couldn't help but stare at her throbbing length like it was an alien. Like in a horror movie, she saw her hand moving to touch it, to stroke it and screamed at herself to stop.

Gabby's hand stopped hers and pushed it away gently as she leaned in and kissed the shaft again. Tina could see that her friend's face was coated with what could only be cum, almost everywhere beneath her nose and it had spattered across her clothed chest and shoulders -- pints of it.

"Mmmmm, Tina," Gabby moaned gooily, "you are officially the hottest thing I've ever seen... and tasted," she kissed the tip and briefly took it into her mouth, before adding, "...and sucked off."

Something in Tina relaxed a little, a fear that faded just a touch. She wiped a tear from her eye and nodded, a little shakily.

"Tha- thanks, Gabby..."

"Mmmmhhh, but the way it looks, the way it tastes... the way it smells..." Gabby's tongue stopped wagging for long enough to slide warm and slick down the complete length of the member until it swabbed Tina's glistening vulva, deep in the dark, muscular gorge between those huge thighs.

"I always knew the juice did amazing things to you Tina -- I just never knew how amazing. A clit that size..."

Tina smiled a watery smile and luxuriated in Gabby's mouth as she watched her friend struggling out of her shorts, mouth almost always in constant contact with the throbbing centre of her affection.

"I knew people said that the gear made it grow a little bit, but... well, I certainly didn't expect to get that big..."

Gabby just grinned and slowly stood up, shucking her ruined top and scraping the errant cum from her cheeks and chin into her mouth, her own smaller, muscular body gleaming in the soft light.

"I think your new posing bottoms are going to have to wait for their fitting... behind me," she said as she stepped into Tina's embrace.