Bottoming Out - Extra Full

Story Info
Tina and Gabby have (more) fun in the fitting room!
3.4k words
4.57
12.3k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you've already read Bottoming Out, I very much hope you enjoyed it; if you haven't, you can probably skip that one in favour of this one! This story is longer and has a bit more action in it, but the first part of each is very similar; when I uploaded the other story, I forgot to use this version... but now you all get to enjoy it, so hopefully no harm was done!

"Look, I'm just not happy with the way they kind of make it look bulgy. I mean, it's not as if I'm a guy," growled Tina irritably as she plucked at the sequinned posing bottoms with her long nails.

"But, uh, it is kinda bulgy anyway, Tina," murmured Gabby as she bent over, studying Tina's crotch frankly, "I mean, all the dieting you've done and the gear we've been taking..."

Tina huffed and forced herself to curl over and see the problem first-hand. A symphony of lightly oiled tanned muscles sprang into life as she crunched down hard, her hugely thick abdominals becoming terrifyingly craggy and pushing madly into each other as she sucked in her belly. This position was a bit of use in seeing her sex, but the hardest part of this was trying to peak over her thick, throbbing pecs -- they were simply too thick and pumped up. Tina cursed, and grunted as she tried to crunch further and get a better angle.

"Woah!" Gabby muttered and leaned in.

"'Woah' what?!" Tina almost wailed, straightening and looking over at Gabby worriedly.

There was a pause. Gabby, her own muscles making her top so stretched it was practically sheer, leaned in a stroked Tina's mound gently, carefully.

"Huh. Must have been nothing," Gabby muttered.

"Ah, shit Gabby, you can't do that to me... what was it!?"

"Nothing! Seriously. Look, don't freak out about it. I know you're sensitive about what the juicing has done to your clit -- and yeah, you can kinda see it through these bottoms -- but you told me yourself that you loved what it had done for your sex drive and sensitivity!"

"Hmmm, it does feel kinda good..." Tina mumbled a tad resignedly, a tad petulantly, into her deep chest meat.

"See? So let's finish oiling you up and we can get the posing practice done," Gabby smiled reassuringly and placed a strong hand on Tina's gargantuan bicep, giving the other woman a loving pat, "and when we're done you can feel 'kinda good' later!"

A glance from Tina let Gabby know the issue wasn't quite over, but half-oiled and nearly naked, Tina wasn't going to push too much more.

"Anyway, give me your leg," Gabby ordered and began lightly spraying the offered quad with oil. As she worked, spraying and rubbing the oil in, she began to chatter, distracting and reassuring her friend.

"Hell, Tina -- you look drop dead gorgeous, babe! Thick, cut," a finger traced a jagged valley of striations crossed by a throbbing vein thicker than Gabby's nail was wide, "and built like a sexy, muscular tank. If I didn't swing for the batters, my sweet, gay, muscle babe, you know I'd be happy to catch for you!"

Tina, gave a grudging little laugh which overflowed into a giggle, "'Swing for the batters', Jesus Gabby, where did that come from?" Idly, Tina leaned forward and inspected progress on her thigh, still smiling.

Gabby began to smile back but suddenly stopped, staring at Tina's crotch again.

Tina didn't bother asking Gabby and gave up any pretence of propriety to rub her hand down the front of her posing bottoms, feeling her familiar pouting mound and the thick bump of her clit. Her clit-

"Does that seem bigger to you?!" they both asked each other in unison.

Tina straightened and peevishly pointed a finger at Gabby, about to let loose a volley of invective, but was halted by Gabby's upraised hand.

"It's gone again."

"WHAT HAS 'GONE AGAIN'!?"

Gabby waved away the outburst and looked up at Tina thoughtfully, Gabby's sleeve popping stitches across a huge bicep peak as she brought her hand up to stroke her chin.

"Can you try flexing your leg, Tina?"

Tina flexed and held her pose, stranding up straighter and eventually flexing both thick thighs together, making them leap into stony prominence. Gabby stared at Tina's crotch and shook her head.

"Chest? You might have been flexing it when you... well, er, just flex your chest."

Tina grumbled something untoward and obediently flexed her chest, a pair of pecs bigger and deeper and shoeboxes surging outward and making her equally sequinned top creak under the strain.

"Hmmm? Maybe a bit of something? Try the abs for me."

Tina's grumble turned into a distinctly unhappy growl at the mention of 'something' but after a second or two of glaring, pursed her lips and crunched down.

Gabby made a small noise and leaned in, murmuring, "Harder..."

Tina poured a bit more into her flex and she let out a little groan as a familiar tingle through her nethers set off little electric fireworks up her spine. She enjoyed flexing - the tightness, the burn of it. This, however, was like that, but super intense -- it felt very nice - and... kinda concentrated.

"More Tina," Gabby purred, studying Tina's mound with rapt, hungry attention.

Tina grunted as she sank into the flex a bit more -- she sounded like a beast, a hot, sexy beast - and feeling the familiar ache coming on, she knew she was on the way to a pose more intense than her biggest, craziest, championship flexes and posedowns. She could feel an increasing constriction around her sex...

"HNNGGRRHHH, YES!"

...feel the strings of her bottoms pulling increasingly tight around her hips...

"RRAAARRGHHHH!"

...and the incredible sensations from her clit.

"MOOOORRREEE!" Tina roared, trembling with the skin-stretching power of her bloating muscles.

She began pouring the power into her flex, her breathing coming hard and sharp as she felt a warmth spreading outwards from her sex, or pouring inwards toward it, or both. Her muscles sang to her craving more punishment, more fibre-breaking hypertension.

"HRNH-," it had gone from feeling good to feeling great and she just wanted more of it, could feel her climax rising. She couldn't hear anything over the thunder of blood in her ears, not the hiss of her breath, or the sound of her knuckles popping as she balled her hands into fists... she didn't even hear the sound of tearing fabric.

More. It was all she wanted.

Gabby said something, but Tina couldn't really hear it and she didn't care.

She didn't care about modesty, or anything really, other than the addictive fire in her loins. She knew she was gushing, her thighs slick with her own lubricant, sluicing over the posing oil.

"NNNRRRGGGHHHHH!!!" she ground out, her voice rough and bestial, as she found a little reserve from somewhere deep inside her.

She felt Gabby's hot lips upon her -- upon her what? - an instant before she came, her body shuddering in climax, her knees wobbling... her clit throbbing madly.

"Ghhhhhrrrlllpphhh!" was the first thing she heard as her rumbling orgasm, fierce and unexpected as it was, rumbled on. Her hips were moving in jerky half-movements, thigh flexing in time with her spasming, gushing cunt, leaving her totremble occasionally as sensations assaulted her.

"Hhhhgggrrllkkk!!" was the next noise and she finally felt the electric grip of pleasure ease enough to let her know that Gabby was gripping her hips with fevered strength. Her clit felt amazing, ultra-sensitive and thrumming with her pulse as she slowly came down, only to feel the rolling swells of climax slowly rise again.

She could feel Gabby turn her head and moan as what must have been six inches of clit slid into that hot, sweet mouth-

Tina started, inadvertently hammering her hips forward and drawing out the most lewd, gagging, needy sound from Gabby. It was an effort not to give into the rising pleasure and do that again, even as she felt Gabby's head begin to bob back and forth.

"Wha-" she managed to croak.

First she sucked in her breath. Gabby moaned. Then she crunched her abs, making Gabby moan again and feebly press against Tina's thighs as she struggled away from her. Then she looked down over her huge, thick pecs and saw Gabby, hands pawing at her throat as it bulged wider and wider. Gabby visibly stopped panicking and pushed back firmly, gagging as she had thick meat slowly pulled from her throat.

"Hhhaaaaa! Oh God!" Gabby gasped as the tip feel free from her mouth. The tip of Tina's... clit? Cock? Whatever the member should have been called it was every bit as stupefyingly huge as Tina herself. Enough dickmeat to shame a horse was crammed into a throbbing, vein-laced volume maybe a couple inches shorter than an equine shaft and nearly twice as fat.

Tina was stunned. Still fizzing from the sexual afterglow, she couldn't help but stare at her throbbing length like it was an alien. Like in a horror movie, she saw her hand moving to touch it, to stroke it and screamed at herself to stop.

She couldn't

Gabby's hand stopped hers and pushed it away gently as she leaned in and kissed Tina's shaft again. Gabby's lips felt amazing, and Tina could see that her friend's face was coated with what could only be cum - almost everywhere beneath Gabby's nose - and it had spattered across her clothed chest and shoulders. There must have been pints of it.

"Mmmmm, Tina," Gabby moaned gooily, "you are officially the hottest thing I've ever seen... and tasted," she kissed the tip and briefly took it into her mouth, before adding, "...and sucked off."

Something in Tina relaxed a little, a fear that faded just a touch. She wiped a tear from her eye and nodded, a little shakily.

"Tha- thanks, Gabby..."

Tina felt her friend's strong arms wrap around her hips in a drunken-seeming hug, full of warmth and adoration.

"Mmmmhhh, but the way it looks, the way it tastes... the way it smells..." Gabby's tongue stopped wagging for long enough to slide warm and slick down the complete length of the member until it swabbed Tina's fat, glistening vulva, deep in the dark, muscular gorge between those huge thighs.

"I always knew the juice did amazing things to you Tina -- I just never knew how amazing. A clit that size..."

Tina smiled a watery smile and luxuriated in Gabby's mouth as she watched her friend struggling out of her shorts, mouth almost always in constant contact with the throbbing centre of her affection.

"I knew people said that the gear made it grow a little bit," Tina murmured, her lips trembling with shock and emotion, "but... well, I certainly didn't expect to get that big..."

"I'm not a... guy!" Tina murmured, still disbelieving, slowly stroking her shaft.

So much time and effort on makeup, on minimising the sides of her gear, on looking beautiful and powerful and feminine. Tina could feel her emotions rising to war with themselves, but they weren't the only thing rising.

Gabby grinned and slowly stood up, shucking her ruined top and scraping the errant cum from her cheeks and chin into her mouth, her own heavy, muscular body gleaming in the soft light. She ripped her shorts off in her hurry to get naked. There was nothing underneath but hot, wet Gabby.

"You're not a guy," Gabby purred as she lifted a leg and curled it up around to rest her heel on Tina's thick, muscular shelf of an ass, reaching down to support the heavy weight of Tina's new she-meat and press it up and against the folds of Gabby's cunt, "you're my gorgeous..."

Gabby pushed her hips down and Tina gasped as she felt her cock brutally stretching her friend's pussy wide open, the tight walls of Gabby's cunt seeming to pull Tina in.

"... muscular..."

Gabby breathed the word into Tina's ear as she pulled them tight together, chest to muscular chest, tiny bodybuilder tits mashed against each other... and Tina could feel her member bottom out, feel it bulging out Gabby's belly so that their abs kissed and rubbed against each other harder and harder.

"...TANK!"

Gabby growled as she powered herself up with her standing leg just enough to lift it and wrap it around Tina's waist, the sequin-suited muscle diva bearing both their weights suddenly.

Tina mashed her mouth against Gabby's swallowing the long, horny moan her friend made as her whole weight came to rest on Tina's enormous shaft. Their kiss was hot, tonguey and torrid as Tina's hands roamed around Gabby's wide, muscular back until they found purchase on the flaring ridges of Gabby's trapezius muscles.

Tina's eyes were screwed down to slits of new, intense pleasure as she felt her friend moving, the wet warmth of Gabby's pussy changing and with every motion and every ripple of ecstasy that shook the two muscular goddesses. Tina sucked in a breath and jammed her hips forward, desperate for more, and Gabby winced, but leaned in to growl.

"Again!"

Tina bucked her hips forward again, and again, harder and harder, her glutes powering each thrust forward like a cannon shot.

"Yes! YES! YESSSS!" Gabby screamed as she felt her inner door getting pounded open brutally, before her whole body seemed to drop and her eyes rolled back in her head, "Oh- oh..."

Tina heard her friend's voice get smaller and more distant, just before Gabby's heels started drumming frantically on Tina's massive, muscular ass. Her friend was arching backward, the bulge in her belly like a massive ridge which ran from clit to tits, and the flesh of her face, arms and chest almost glowing red as Gabby finally howled out her climax, body on autopilot as she shook and shimmied and fucked back at Tina with every muscle in her powerful body.

Tina turned and slammed her friend against the wall, drawing a grunt from the other woman that turned into a squeal as the impact drove the last three inches of Tina's juice-slicked, dripping pussy pleaser into Gabby.

And then Tina's hips began picking up speed, roughly fucking Gabby faster and faster, sending her friend over the top and into climax over and over again, Gabby's nails scraping tracks through body oil and fake tan.

Tina could feel something welling up in her, a hard, demanding feeling of power and strength that seemed to radiate outward from her pounding, driving new dick. She could feel her lips draw back from her teeth in a dominating, triumphant sneer, the hairs on her sweaty skin standing up as she bristled and doubled down with the brutal, hip-smashing sex, blasting Gabby breathlessly from one orgasm straight into another and another.

"YEEEESSSSS!! PLEEAAAASSSSSEEE, YESSSS!!" Gabby gurgled, her own powerful form fucking back at Tina as hard as possible, wringing out every ounce of pleasure.

Tina felt like she was pressing out against the walls around her, broadcasting her ferocious, possessive lust as she saw Gabby's eyes slowly cross, the screams losing coherence again as her friend and long time crush clung to her, fucked back at her and took every punishingly huge inch of Tina's monster cock. No matter how hard or rough, Gabby held on, desperate for more Tina, desperate for more fucking and desperate to stay in this glorious, shuddering, orgasmic moment.

Tina felt her breath quicken as she gave her girl friend everything she had, and felt the other woman go with her all the way, committed to getting her prize.

Tina shuddered and hammered her hips home all the way, Gabby's body thumping loudly into the wall as the heavy-cocked dickgirl bodybuilder smashed her cockhead into the back of her lover's womb.

"Nnhhh, I- I'm... gonna..."

Gabby's whole body lurched into motion, legs and arms wrapping Tina like a vice, pussy lips - juicy and dripping sex fluids -- mashed against Tina's root, not willing to let any of the hung bodybuilder out of her at all.

Gabby was hers now... and whichever team she'd swung for before, she was Team Tina for life now.

**SPPPLLLLRRRRCCHCHHHHHH**

The sound of Tina's cock bloating massively and then unloading what must have been easily a gallon of cum into Gabby's unprotected womb was loud, lewd and almost unsettling intense. It forced Gabby's back to straighten and made the wall Gabby was being fucked against resonate as thick jets of funky jizz battered the back of that stretched womb and shook her whole body.

Again.

And again.

Gabby moaned and pushed Tina's upper body away with one mighty arm, making space for her armoured belly to rise between them as cum jetted out gooily from where their two sexes were joined.

Tina puffed out her cheeks and drew out a few inches of her enormous cock, reaching down to jack the base and force the last few shots deep into Gabby's stretched uterus. The only sound in the room was the last few quiet thumps as the last big blasts rocked Gabby' powerful body against the wall.

Gabby's face was red, sweating... and glowing with the sort of animal well-fucked-ness that only something as intense as this experience could have brought. Apart from her cum-bloated middle, she looked like she could be on her way to the shower after a brutal session at the gym.

Tina was cooling down, her primal need to mark and own this beautiful woman slowly ramping back down... but not going away. She was drinking in every cum-stuffed inch of her lover and luxuriating in the feeling of her improbable member marinating in Gabby's womb as they both panted, and trembled and stroked each other's flesh through the last dregs of mind-altering orgasm.

A comfortable silence settled in the room.

After a few seconds, there was a knock.

Gabby, her eyes still bright and wild and her body still shaking, met Tina's gaze, then smiled wickedly and nodded at the door.

Tina leaned back, making Gabby groan in amazed pleasure as the sheer power of Tina's member held her up and upright even as Tina turned and slowly made her way to the door.

Gabby turned with another little moan and a little hiccup of laughter, undoing the lock with a plasticky click. Reaching for the door handle with one hand, she absently reached down with the other to stroke her cum-filled belly and let her fingers slide further down towards her sex.

The door opened and stood on the other side was a tanned young store clerk in an attractively tight little uniform, her arm full of a few hangers, each boasting a tiny little posing suit. Behind her was a small crowd of fit and muscular women of all shapes and sizes, looking into the changing room with red-cheeked, less-than-innocent interest.

Tina, in just her sequinned top, stood with her hands on her hips and her mighty dong holding up a smiling, naked and cum-covered Gabbylooked out at the little crowd and then back at the girl, cocking an eyebrow in inquiry.

"Ah... you said you wanted to try on more different styles of, uh-" the girl's voice was distant, her eyes darting as she took in the whole sordid scene in front of her.

Tina didn't say anything as she gently swatted Gabby's ass, body barely moving as her lover grabbed Tina's elbows, planted her feet on Tina's massive thighs and muscled herself up and off the cock that had absolutely ravaged her. The sound of gushing, glooping super-thick jizz splatting onto the changing room floor as Gabby's gaping cunt moved up and clear away from the giant shaft that had been acting as a plug.

There was a chorus of gasps at the sight and Tina let Gabby dismount patiently, before coming up to stand next to her, a thick, muscular arm possessively about her friend's shoulders. Tina's other hand went to the root of her throbbing, improbable cock and waved it at the girl.

"I think the new posing bottoms are going to have to wait for my next fitting... behind her," she said as she stroked her hand down over Gabby's slowly receding middle.

Gabby whispered into Tina's ear, and looked down meaningfully at the still-hard monster dick that had claimed her.

"... and all of you." Tina added, with a wry smirk and a look at each of the women looking in, all of whom were slowly inching closer to the booth.