Bottomless Wine Tasting Club

Story Info
A guest brings more than anticipated to enjoy.
2.8k words
3.29
19.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be my third submission in this field. As with my other entry, I always need to find out where the story is headed; the twists and turns of each lead its way to the end. This is the story of discovery for one and enjoyment for others, so without giving it away, let's start here......

*

One of the tops of her class, Fiona, was always one to be reckoned with, sharp as a tack and just as witty. She had just attained her third college degree in psychology, a knowledgeable lady working in the white-collar world. She spoke three languages, but her preferred one was French, her native language.

There had been some dating activity during her education years, but nothing that would deter her from her goals. Standing six-foot-one inch and weighing 135 pounds, she was a very fit female. Her full-size breasts were not out of proportion at all for her body size. Fiona's blonde hair and fair skin worked well together. You would never know she had just turned thirty-eight.

She met David through a friend. He took her at first sight, but he had other plans. Although some six years her senior, she was not deterred. Fiona was on a mission to attract David to her. Months went by as the two studied and learned the dynamics of each other. Fiona was determined.

After two years of marriage, her life was headed in the right direction. Mind you, David had his issues, but nothing that could not be fixed. His desire to spend time at nude beaches and resorts was the most irritating one.

I had never had any desire to show my body out in public, although I did spend a tremendous amount of time trying to maintain my shapely figure. David was adamant and would not let it go, it was part of his life, and I finally recognized this.

"I want you to join me at the nude beach."

"What exactly are you expecting from me?"

David spoke softly, "You are a beautiful wife, and I want to show you off."

"Do you want me naked with you at the beach?"

"Yes."

"I have a reputation around here that would collapse quickly if I were found parading about in public naked!"

"Most nude beaches are away from people you know, as most patrons are just nudists."

Fiona had decisions to make. She had never been out in the public's view naked. She finally agreed to join him, wearing her bikini.

I will see where this goes, she thought. David was thrilled at the prospect of showing off his younger wife naked.

The day was sweltering indeed. I was one of the few at the beach who remained in my bikini. I did enjoy the sun and finally decided to stand up and remove my top secretively behind my towel. Returning to my lounge chair topless did not go unrecognized. An instant spark of activity appeared on both sides of me. I was being studied in detail. An uncomfortable feeling surrounded me; I was not used to being examined topless.

After several trips to the nude beach, I realized I was more comfortable than I had thought being topless. My sun hat and glasses gave me an added degree of anonymity. A steady stream of citizens patrolling hourly to inspect my body made David happy. He relished the opportunity to have others admire me and my breasts.

Wishing to entertain my husband, I finally stood up, slipped off my bikini bottoms, dug my toes in the sand, and sauntered to the salty waters of the beach splashing about. The wave action washing against my bare breasts and shaved pussy sent incredible tingling sensations throughout my body. I could get used to this.

A group of enthusiasts had gathered at the shore's edge, attempting to be stealthy, but Fiona was way ahead. She exited the sea like a mermaid. She stopped in waist-deep water and spent several minutes dipping her body in splendor intentionally. David and her growing audience watched her every move with pleasure and confidence. David was happy having me parade around at the beach nude. I was doing it to please him.

~o~

We both loved to dance and frequented several clubs regularly. I was not surprised when David showed up with several packages for me.

"I want you to wear one of these tonight."

I was being asked to parade around in just mere slivers of cloth, none of which required undergarments. I would certainly not be able to dance without advertising every female bit in my possession.

"I can see my entire naked body underneath this!"

"Exactly, for all to appreciate!"

"I cannot be seen wearing this during daylight hours."

Entertaining others in a non-nude setting was troublesome for her.

When we arrived at the venue, I realized David had brought us to an exclusive club. There were dozens of other women as scantily dressed as I was. My confidence was improving by the minute. After several glasses of wine, Fiona's radar was becoming cloudy.

Twirling about on the dance floor with several partners, she had settled into the evening's adventure. Her see-through skin-tight mini dress could barely contain her more than ample size breasts and provided David and many others an excellent view of her shimmering baldness beneath. An evening of dancing and socializing was passing pleasantly for both. David was ecstatic watching his wife being admired, knowing very well that her nakedness under the see-through dress was causing quite a stir.

Daniel rose and asked me for a dance.

As I stood up, he leaned over and whispered, "This dance will not require a dress."

At any other time in my life, I would have refused immediately; however, after laying around naked at the beach with him and several more glasses of wine than I had intended, my mental capacity was being called into question.

I reached both arms up as he slipped off my sheer dress. I stood proud, holding my breasts out, and walked to the dance floor. When I turned, I realized he had waited until I reached the dance floor so he could watch the gaze of others as I strolled by naked. I was the only one naked. Several other females stood up and removed their clothes to join me. A line of gentlemen was forming, patiently waiting for permission to test my dancing skills.

It wasn't long before being approached to dance. David watched intently, smiling and returning to our table as I accepted an array of dance partners.

The evening was exciting. Being held and twisted about on the dance floor utterly naked while David watched with admiration was fascinating. I gazed at him regularly and smiled. He did not seem concerned about all the meandering hands exploring my bare skin, feeling my breasts, pinching my ass, or sliding their hands between my thighs. It was one of the most erotic nights I had ever experienced. I never did find my dress.

~o~

Feeling empowered later that week, I invited four of my girlfriends for an evening of wine tasting to discuss my erotic night. I needed to know if they had ever experienced an occasion like this. As the event progressed and enough wine had been sampled, I suggested making this event regular.

"Since the guys are absent, let's make it a bottomless wine club. I want you to feel how great it felt to be naked in front of others. I think the wine is doing this."

To my surprise, they all agreed, and in a matter of minutes, we had our first bottomless wine-tasting event well underway as the ladies shed their respective garments. They were braver than I had anticipated, as we enjoyed an hour or so of discussion bottomless. The sensation of cool air circulating around my naked pussy as I poured another glass was incredible.

Time has a way of passing way too fast when you are enjoying yourself with friends. The sudden noise we heard was the door lock being turned.

"David, oops, I forgot all about you!"

To my surprise and due to the nature of the quantity of wine we had tasted, my guests were unaffected by my husband's presence.

"David, we are having our first bottomless wine tasting; if you wish to join, you must be bottomless."

He immediately agreed and removed his pants. We knew it was time to say our goodbyes when all the bottles turned empty. Let's plan our next tasting and include our significant others.

~o~

Our date for the couple's bottomless wine tasting arrived three weeks later. Five couples had responded. We had not met several partners previously, so this might make things interesting. We arranged for each to bring four bottles of wine and arrive bottomless for the evening, meaning a stroll through our parking area up the stairs or elevator as such!

Four of the couples had arrived. David and I introduced all and proceeded to the first tasting. The vintage 1996 Château Rayas Côtes du Rhône Château de Fonsalette Cuvée Syrah from an incredible terroir located 25 kilometers north of Châteauneuf-du-Pape was fabulous. All were very relaxed and at ease, being bottomless. All of the ladies were clean and shaven, as were several of the men. I found myself studying the men's packages and comparing notes. I considered David an average size of about 6-7 inches when hard. The law of averages seemed to be in place here.

Finally, a knock on the door signaled the arrival of our last couple. I answered the door to find Julie and her date, Steve. The activity in the room went silent as they entered.

"What is that?"

Hanging between Steve's legs was an anatomical peccadillo ten inches long flaccid, and around eight inches in girth. It kept his inner thighs company as he entered while the head hung to his knee. The head of the phallus appeared to be the size of a tennis ball. Trying not to be obvious, I invited them in for introductions.

I pulled Julie aside and asked her, "Is that thing real?"

"I assure you it is indeed real."

"Does it work?"

"Yes, it works. Ladies, Steve is very accommodating if you want to explore his limb. I will warn you that it does take some time for bodily expansion to adjust!"

I looked back at the men and found each one with their legs crossed, staring in disbelief while the ladies made their way for introductions. Steve was a significant diversion at our first couples' wine tasting. No one could take their eyes off the reposing monster. He was more than accommodating, displaying his tool gladly.

Conversing with him was pretty distracting as he sat in the club chair with the head of his flesh between his knees, seeming to be a part of the tète-á-tète.

"Julie, how on earth do you get that thing inside you?"

"It takes time and lots of lubricants, but I can confess, I have never felt so complete than when it finally disappears inside my interior. The stretching and friction are so intense that my body spasms for an hour. He is available should you decide to entertain the fiend."

Fiona was troubled. She had never seen one so big. I could never do that. The more she studied the anomaly, the more confused she became. She had become enamored with the giant. Improper thoughts were spinning out of control in her educated mind. The excellent vintage was working its magic. It was almost as if she had been dared to test her capacity.

"David, I have to try this. Surely if you have me exhibit myself nude with others, you would enjoy this even more. After all, I am doing this for your enjoyment!" He grinned from ear to ear as the voyeur in him came alive.

Fiona had not noticed the wetness accumulating in her pussy. Several quivers of excitement raced through her veins as she informed the group of her intentions. Her educated executive genes were away on vacation. Her brain struggled, competing with the newly surging hormones as anticipation ripped through her pores.

"David, go and get my lubricant." Fiona removed her top, releasing the girls from their confines and taking up position on the coffee table. David supplied the oil as directed. She laid down on her back and held her legs high.

David suddenly realized he was preparing his wife to be fucked in a room of others. His blood pumped furiously as the voyeur inside him took over. Fiona never took her eyes off him. The look of compliance was evident on her face. The look of reassurance was glowing off his. He introduced his fingers within her inner nook with an abundance of jelly.

Fiona was focused and hardly noticed his hand buried deep within her. The previously consumed bottle of wine was assisting her tremendously. She stood up, turned over, and took up position on her hands and knees on the coffee table top giving full access to her anxious opening. Her breasts hung with anticipation, waiting to be instructed on which direction to sway.

"I want you to help guide that thing inside me, NOW!"

Daniel could not believe what he had just heard, but a large grin appeared. Anticipation in the room was palpable as all watched intently, waiting to witness the giant in action.

Steve was busy encouraging his huge trunk, having it harden up considerably. It hadn't appeared to get much longer at ten inches long, just hard, stiff, and more prominent in girth.

The actual size of the event was suddenly realized when David stretched her pussy open to coax it inside. Reaching out to guide it in, his hand only reached halfway around the perimeter. It was hard to understand what something so significant would feel like to possess. David was ecstatic watching his bride being invaded.

Screams of pain began to flee as spasms raced through her as the invader's head attempted to gain access. David reached down and patted her clit several times as her body jerked. When the head finally gained access, Fiona let out a demonic yell; her perimeter of soft tissue was just about to rip. Steve held his position for three minutes to let her opening relax.

Thoughts of self-indulgence roamed through my brain, or was it just insanity? I felt like I was stuck on a colossal baton. The pain was almost intolerable. The intense agony was suddenly interrupted by a soft vibrating sensation around my anus opening.

David had retrieved my small four-inch toy and quickly put it to use. The subtle vibrations of the entrance calmed my body somewhat.

"Oh God, Oh God, I am about to rip!"

Steve grabbed my waist to alert me that the behemoth would arrive soon. A slow forward push afforded my cavity the full benefit of fullness as every inch of my pussy stretched. I had never felt a feeling of this magnitude. Bolts of liquid fire shot through my veins. Every muscle in my vagina contracted and pushed, attempting to accept the invader.

My breasts slapped my chest in unison as I rocked back and forth in pain. My pussy was on fire.

I felt the reassuring soft touches of the group's hands roaming over my body, attempting to comfort my nerves. At that moment, I felt the grasp of Steve's hands on my waist. He retreated and removed his tool, leaving a gaping hole sucking air in. Suddenly it reappeared, sliding in and out. Each time the head left my opening, the slurping sound of my lubrication indicated that my pussy had been abandoned. My vaginal muscles had finally relaxed, accepting the intruder.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" I did not want to do without the hard pulsing pole comforting every stretched muscle of my marauded pussy. My body felt abandoned at each withdrawal, tremendously craving to be refilled.

David had retreated to the sofa and was busily attending to his throbbing dick while studying his wife, being impaled by the erect giant and massaged by the hands of their guests.

Fiona looked up at him opening her mouth. She wanted his dick. He quickly answered, giving her a mouthful. His stream of cum slid right down her throat instantly. The newly discovered taste of cum was suddenly interrupted by a river of warmth inside her inner hollow.

She had reached a level of ecstasy never before attained. As Steve pulled out, she rolled him, laying her newfound tool down on the coffee table, climbing on top, and lowering herself onto the stiff beast.

"Now it's my turn to fuck you."

Flora gazed across the room at Daniel.

"This is for you, sweetheart! Please know it will not be the last time you are asked to watch me again!"

David watched intently as she carefully slid up and down on the monster pole, moaning with satisfaction. The sensation she was receiving fucking another man in front of the group was one she would not forget. David's voyeuristic dreams had transformed right before his eyes, watching his wife being impaled. Fiona's appetite for huge dicks began an hour ago.