All Comments on 'Bottoms Up'

by Fitz999

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story and right now I’m concentrating on what that sexy “after” feeling must be like…while thinking about that, I suddenly realized how hard I was and that I was gripping it…about to…Hope you continue writing…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a nice story about the pleasures of being fucked. I am an eager bottom and love the feeling of that 7" in my ass. But I love to run my face along his cock, my cheeks, my nostrils, my lips, even my eyes before I present myself to him. Bravo!

pepperjacket1pepperjacket1over 1 year ago

Very nice, I need my arse fucked again, been almost a month now since i had 8 inches in me and my arse is gagging for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice stories. More please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, I remember walking away from a buddy's dorm room after he fucked me rather roughing the first time. I was in a daze, my butt hurt and cum was leaking from me.

timnj381timnj381over 1 year ago

Great story and follow-up to the first one, can’t wait for more

BatherinMichiganBatherinMichiganover 1 year ago

Reminds me of my first time. The gradual way his top opened his man pussy and the sensations. Also how the author didn’t really expect to ever bottom but then rolled with moment and had his man pussy virginity taken so pleasantly. Great read. True to life.

topmetobottomutopmetobottomuover 1 year ago

Loved it I love it when i can get a nice cock in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh, man. I'm a newbie looking for my first time and this is what I imagine it to be. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great description of first-time taking cock, especially since it wasn’t planned…you just wanted it so much and you succumbed to his rigid tool..just very hot…and the incredible feeling of having a freshly fucked ass…Keep writing please…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous