Boudica Pt. 07

Story Info
My initiation in the BDSM club.
3.4k words
4.57
1.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. This is Boudica Part 07. Everybody mentioned in this story is eighteen or older.

So far in this series I've spent part of the summer working in Amsterdam at a BDSM club with my Dutch female cousins. My goal is to get into video and film work and I wanted to get experience performing in the nude. The first thing I learned was how to do a striptease. Then I wanted to try different kinds of BDSM-style scenes. I met members of the German BDSM organization Das Erwachen and much admired the women. They were young, pretty, stylish, had nice bodies and were tough as nails. One was Tilly, the model Erwachen girl. She agreed to help me gain membership in Erwachen in exchange for me taking and sending nude photos of her to my photographer back home for sale in the US.

Tilly proposed me as a new member and the top two local Erwachen officials, both men, attended our nude photo session to enjoy Tilly and the new prospect. They were happy with my physical appearance and we agreed I would undergo a trial where they could further evaluate my potential as an Erwachen member. I could expect to be asked to pass a critical test which would indicate whether I would be able to participate further. They would also suggest things I needed to do to improve, things I could work on back home. We made a date for the next day after I finished work. The guys left and Tilly accompanied me over to the bunny room so I could change for that night's BDSM club shift. She described what the next evaluation would be like, and that most likely they would test my sexual willingness. That wasn't a big surprise, nor was it a problem, as I was willing to do just about anything in order to join. I couldn't wait to see what happened.

All next day I imagined what would happen at that night's trial. I knew from Tilly that Erwachen girls had to be prepared to submit to whatever the boys wanted, on demand, and it was likely that my initiation would include their running a train on me. To that point, at just past eighteen, this could easily double the number of sexual partners I had had and would include a number of firsts for me. But I knew I had to perform. Finally it was time to go to work. My shift seemed interminable but finally midnight arrived and it was time to change out of my uniform and head upstairs for my ordeal.

Tilly had provided me with what I was to wear, a short, very tight strapless black dress, a red lace bra and panties. Nothing else, no shoes, no jewelry. I knew why the dress was strapless. It was so it could be removed with my wrists tied behind me. I changed and took the elevator up to the third floor where the serious bondage activities went on, at least those which were available to the BDSM club members. There were three Erwachen girls wearing black masks awaiting me. They bound my hands tightly behind me, blindfolded me and took me out to the elevator. We went up a number of floors and then exited and went down a corridor. We stopped and I could hear a door being unlocked. We stepped through and I heard the door being locked behind me. We went a few steps further and entered a room. I heard a man's voice.

"Zieh ihr das Kleid aus!" One of the girls unzipped my dress in the back and pulled it down off my breasts and over my hips and bum and down to the floor and I stepped out of it. All I had left now was my red bra and panties.

"Und das!" To my surprise one of the girls removed my blindfold. I thought my BH (my bra) was going to come off. Now able to see my heart beat faster. Before me was a rather nondescript, slightly chubby man of about thirty-five. I knew him to be the leader of the local Erwachen club. But it wasn't the sight of the man which quickened my pulse and made my blood run slightly cold. It was the huge four-poster bed that stood behind him. The mattress was stripped to just a sheet and attached to each of the four corners was a length of rope extending inward toward the center of the bed. I knew I was destined for that bed and the ropes were destined for my wrists and ankles. And beside the bed was a camera ready to record the proceedings.

"Und das." This time it was the bra. The girls unhooked my straps and the clasp in the back and my breasts fell free. The guy looked at them approvingly, and I had little doubt he planned on enjoying not just my bosom but every part of me. He motioned toward the bed with his head and the girls pushed me to it and forced me to my knees beside it. With more rope they began tying my upper body, encircling my chest and arms tightly both above and below my bosom. Next, they tied a rope to the one which bound my wrists and pulled it up toward the ropes that now encircled my upper body forcing my hands higher and pushing my bare breasts out as far as they would go.

They pulled my panties down and off me, leaving me stark naked. I loved being nude. I remember how I felt the first time a boy saw me naked. At first I covered my breasts and my genitals with my hands. I looked at him and he looked at me. I could tell he liked what he saw, and that made the little hint of fear I felt worthwhile. My breath quickened, my heart beat faster. I felt the anticipation of him enjoying my naked body. The dampness in my armpits, between my legs. The musky smell of my own sex. I looked at him again and he came to me. I felt that ache in my tummy, just above my cunt, and it made me wonder who wanted who more. The air was cold but I wasn't. My own inner engine warmed me. I felt the little tightness in my stomach that is the uncertainty I still feel when I'm naked for the first time for a new boy, the wonder of the fire building in my body.

Speaking of a fire building, then, in what I later learned was an Erwachen custom, they tied a rope around my waist and pulled it down in front between my legs and in between my pussy lips and up to my hands in the back and tied the end off around my wrist so I could pull on it and stimulate myself. Finally, they crossed my ankles and tied them together. Their work done, they left me alone with the man. He came to me and forced me to turn and face him. He turned on the camera. I was in ecstasy. Bound and helpless, naked, with some guy I never saw before behind some locked door. There's nothing like being tied up by a boy. You fight to get loose even though you know it's useless. You lose all control, the sensations are overwhelming. You're overtaken by the most incredible feelings. You beg for mercy that you know won't come. It's a beautiful and amazing experience.

And now this. There was no safe word and I knew he wouldn't stop what he was doing to me even if I begged. He started slowly working me over. He began with my face and then he moved down to my bare breasts, rubbing them, squeezing them, pulling on my erect nipples, hurting them, and the pain turned me on. He started sucking my nipples, using his tongue, biting them with his teeth. Hard, so he hurt me some more. I closed my eyes and started to moan softly. My hips began to move involuntarily. I already felt like I could cum. He left off my boobs and moved lower, down to my tummy, punching me, hard. Then lower. I felt the fire rising inside me and I knew I was going to cum. Then his hand was in between my legs and on my eager pink twat and then his fingers were inside me and he found my clit and then cum I did, my body just exploded.

He spent the next hour working on me. He would start and stop and start and stop, slowly torturing me for what seemed like an eternity. I can't easily describe what it was like, on and on, for all that time. It was at once one of the most pleasurable and most awful experiences of my life. He visited every part of me, concentrating on my most private parts. My tits seemed to fascinate him, so did the smoothness of my tummy and the softness of my ass. He explored my mouth with his tongue, my genitals with his hand and the warm wet opening inside me with his fingers. And my asshole. Nothing was off limits. I experienced fully how my body could provide both me and a boy great pleasure while also putting me in agony. Finally, he unzipped his fly, produced his penis, grabbed me by the hair with one hand and held his penis in front of my mouth with the other and bid me service him.

I took his cock gently in my mouth and began to suck him off.

I had plenty of experience giving blowjobs but I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get him off with my hands tied behind me. I had some experience doing it that way, but it's not as easy as hands-free. Nevertheless, I was determined to make the guy happy. I was desperate to get into Erwachen. So I started on him eagerly. I like to completely take in a boy's cock so he can feel this warm and wet sensation as my lips slide over his dickhead, like he was in a cunt. So with me sucking he feels this movement that is just like fucking, the feel of my tongue soft against his dick. It's a skill, sucking and gauging his reaction to ensure the pull on him is not too hard or too soft. I love the feeling of being in control of a boy this way, maintaining a tight fit on him and staying with it all the way until he's done, or at least nearly so.

Anyway, I started lightly teasing the head of his cock with my tongue to get him erect. He wasn't large, but of course size is more important for fucking than for sucking a guy off. His foreskin wasn't fully back yet, so I took the head into my mouth and closed gently down on it and pushed it back a bit and that helped get him more erect. He was the first guy I had ever blown whom I didn't know, and I didn't know what to expect. He was not squeaky clean and not exactly fresh smelling, but I had to go ahead anyway. Without my hands it was hard to maintain control, but I was glad I was tied up, I needed practice doing it this way so one day when I had a real boyfriend in my mouth I could do a good job.

And all the while I was hoping to get myself off too and started squeezing my bum by doing external thigh rotations to get stimulated down there. I could feel myself getting warmer, the magic feelings deep in my body. The warmth of my breasts, the hardness of my nipples, the heat in my crotch, the moisture in my pussy, the ache inside that only one thing can cure. I squeezed my thighs together and pulled on the rope between my legs, once twice, three times and went back to work. Now that his foreskin was retracted I could tease the most sensitive part of him. I kept his cock head in my mouth and sucked gently, using my tongue a bit. I had to concentrate without my hands to pull on his shaft and again I almost lost him as he moved and started moaning even though we were only thirty seconds in. I started more licking of the tip all round, kind of doing both licking and sucking.

I wanted to keep a seal on him so I started moving my head up and down more and taking a little more of him into me and turning myself on some more. By now he was really making progress, like a minute into this. He started grabbing for the back of my head to put more of him in me. I kept trying to just tease the tip with my tongue to just keep him excited but not so much as to make him cum in my mouth since he wasn't a boyfriend. I sucked and licked away, my tongue swirling around the tip of him, making wet circles. He pushed my head harder and I had to take more of his shaft in my mouth. And then all of a sudden he was thrusting toward me and more of him was moving in and out of my mouth.

I started moving my head in earnest myself, taking him in and out and in and out and sucking more and harder and more and harder and in and out and I had to stop to breathe and then he'd force me back onto him so now we kept going and going and he kept moaning and pushing on my head and pulling my hair and shoving me back on him whenever I tried to breathe. Then he got pissed off when I stopped to breathe and he slapped my face hard and cursed me and said something in anger in German that I couldn't understand and I found it a turn-on being abused like that. He started just pushing on the back of my head and holding me tighter on him and I went up and down and up and down on him what seemed like fifty times and now he was almost there and he wouldn't let me relax and he hit me again several times, hard, right across my face and I found being helpless and abused like that really revved my inner engine and I knew I was going to get off.

He kept holding me on him I started to gag and cough and started spitting out the juices that were coming from him and gathering in me with my saliva and then he really was about to cum and he pushed my head back and held my hair tight and kept my mouth on his dick and I pulled on my pussy rope and rocked my hips against him. I could feel him starting to get off and that helped me to get off. Another pull on my rope, another and another and then it happened. My body just exploded and I screwed my eyes shut and just rocked back and forth as hard as I could against him in front and the bed in back and then it just came up from deep inside me and soared out of control and filled my body. My breasts and my hips heaved violently and I could feel the blood pounding in my veins and mid-blowjob I started to cum with a force I couldn't control and I forgot about the blowjob and surrendered to the heat of my own body.

I just came and came and it kept coming like a firestorm until finally it started to ease. Just then he came and now I really had to breathe, so I struggled and finally pulled my mouth off him and tried to spit out his stuff and he forced me back onto his dick again and made me move in and out on him. He kept cumming in my mouth and I started to choke again on it and it was drooling out of my mouth and dropping down onto my hair and now he had both hands pulling on my hair and he kept pushing and pulling on my head. I kept choking and drooling and finally he pretty much stopped and stopped pumping my head and I could take him out of my mouth and I could turn my head to the side and started retching and trying to spit out all he had made me take in my mouth.

Well I had to finish the job so I took him back in my mouth and tried to clean him up without swallowing too much of it but I had swallowed some of it despite myself and I just coughed and spit and coughed and spit and tried to get rid of it but my mouth was still lined with the stuff. Finally he was through squeezing the last of it out of him and when I had recovered a bit he stuck himself back into me and made me suck on him and his cock was covered with the stuff so I got more in my mouth. I pulled out and he held my head back and watched his stuff still drooling out of my mouth until I guess he was satisfied and he left me alone. I was glowing. Exhausted but glowing. Glowing from having cum, of course, not from having blown him. I had needed to get off and it was an interesting experience. I learned more about how to give a proper blowjob with my hands tied and there will be a lot of boys I really like who will benefit. Finally the guy left me there. Alone.

I had no idea how long this whole thing was supposed to last. I was tired and hungry, but I had started this and I was going to finish it. After a time another guy came in and I had to blow him too. And then another and finally a fourth. Four guys was the Erwachen limit for serial sex unless the girl agreed to more. I did the first three willingly. But before the last one I shivered somewhere deep inside. Fatigue began to grip me, my mouth was dry as sand. Sweat glistened on my bare skin. Then the moment came. I had to take his cock in my mouth. I had no choice. He grabbed me by the hair, wet with the jism of the other guys, and guided his dick into my open mouth. He worked me and worked me but finally gave up. The girls came back, put me down on my tummy, pulled up my feet behind me and tied them together with my ankles up as close to my wrists as possible to leave me hogtied. They gagged me and pushed me underneath the bed and left me there where no one could find me.

They wanted me to witness the running of a train on another girl. Just so I'd know in advance what it was like.

At some point I nodded off. I slept for a while until suddenly there was a commotion. All I could see from underneath the bed were feet. As best I could make out there were eight pairs: four male, all shod, and four female, three shod and one bare. The bare feet belonged to a captive, completely naked and bound tightly with rope. The girl who was going to have the train run on her. Like all the Erwachen hopefuls she was young and beautiful, with long brown hair, a bit on the short side, ample bosom, flat tummy, nice ass, nice legs. She saw the bed with the ropes running from the four posts and knew what was going to happen.

"Nein, nein!" she cried out, but it did no good. She was dragged to the bed and thrown down on the mattress. Two of the girls worked to hold her down and untie the ropes she had been bound with. Then, one arm at a time, they bound first one wrist to one of the posts at the head of the bed, then the other wrist to the other post at the head of the bed. Then, one leg at a time, they bound first one leg to one of the posts at the foot of the bed, then the other leg to the other post at the foot of the bed. She was now spreadeagled naked and helpless. The girls left the room. The boys began to undress and I was a silent witness to everything that happened to her.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers