Boudica Pt. 06

Story Info
Tilly and I pose nude in Amsterdam.
3k words
4.6
2k
4
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
106 Followers

Louetta here. This is Boudica Part 06. Everybody mentioned in this story is eighteen or older.

So far in this series I've spent part of the summer working in Amsterdam at a BDSM club with my Dutch female cousins Eefje and Dieuwke. My eventual goal is to get into video and film work and I wanted to get experience performing in the nude. The first thing I tried was learning to do an acceptable striptease. I wasn't the best dancer, but I had a good body and got positive feedback from a lot of the guys I worked with and who came to the club. And it gave me a chance to get naked in front of a crowd and do some kind of act. Also, while I was in Europe, I wanted to try different kinds of BDSM-style scenes. I have a strong and yet feminine body and was willing to get naked, and here in Amsterdam I saw a chance to practice some scenes, something that would be hard to do back in the US.

Soon after starting work as a door bunny at the BDSM club I became aware of the presence of members of the German BDSM organization known as Das Erwachen (the awakening). I admired the women. They were young, pretty, stylish, had nice bodies and were tough as nails. I desperately wanted to become a member, but my lack of experience and the fact I lived overseas counted against me. My best chance of getting in seemed to be that, given the uniformly attractive appearance of the women, looks counted a lot, and a willingness to come across helped too. Anyway, the first night at the club I noticed an Erwachen girl known as Tilly. She was small in stature but wiry, with black hair, dark tan, pretty face, nice tits and ass and an athletic body. In other words the model Erwachen girl. She was scheduled to suffer a whipping the following Friday night.

I spoke to the Erwachen guys and told them I had undergone a whipping in the US in order to join The Wenches group, like I said in my The Wenches story, and wanted to try one there at the club. They told me to watch Tilly's whipping, and if I was still interested after that, we could talk further. I could hardly wait, but finally Friday arrived. The scene lasted a full hour. I watched transfixed as Tilly was bound naked in a smoky, beer-soaked room full of men. I thought her magnificent: beautiful and defiant, her breasts thrust forward, sweat glistening all over her body, the pinkness of her snatch plainly visible, soaking wet between her widely spread thighs. When they were done with her she could barely stand, but the crowd of men parted like the Red Sea as she left the room. If I ever knew anything I knew I wanted to be like her.

Eefje, Dieuwke and I took her Tilly down to the bunny room in the club after her scene and fed her, and I got a chance to talk to her. I told her about my photographer friend Harry back home, whom I've written about a while back, who started me in nude photo work. While she showered and dried off she let me take some photos to send to Harry in the US to see if he could sell them. In return she agreed to help me get involved in Das Erwachen. Harry liked the model, Tilly, but the photos from my cell phone were not of a quality he could peddle to his regular customers. Fortunately, as the club was around the corner from the sex district, there was a photo "studio" available where men could hire girls by the hour and photograph them as they saw fit with their own cameras. Professional lighting and background equipment were provided.

As my family was in Amsterdam visiting relatives my folks of course had cameras. Tilly proposed me as a new member to the top local Erwachen officials and two of them agreed to attend our photo session to evaluate the new prospect. Naked, of course. So Sunday afternoon we were off to the "studio". If you've ever seen the movie La Femme Publique you know what the photo shop was like. In that film Valérie Kaprisky, supposedly a struggling young actress, picks up extra bucks by allowing men to photograph her dancing in the nude. A hostess shows customers photos of prospective models. An appointment is made and the customer photos or videos the girl in the studio doing whatever they negotiate. One can also bring one's own model(s). As long as the shop is paid for the studio time they don't care. We paid for two hours as we had two unpracticed models, plus time for set-up.

The main feature of the studio room was a large backdrop frame which contained canvases of various solid colors which could be brought down or up by a remote control. On the floor was a huge mat on which the model could prance forward toward the camera or back or to the side to facilitate dancing as opposed to still shots. We were going to do mostly stills, or videos standing in place, sort of like Tiktok, only naked. The basic poses would be bodybuilding type shots, muscle poses rather than sex shots, pussies and stuff. Of course, in many of them, we would indeed show pussy. Tilly could convincingly pass as an aspiring bodybuilder. I couldn't, not yet anyway, but Harry's regular customers back home would, I was sure, be very forgiving. I set up my Dad's camera on a tripod and began looking over the equipment provided. Impressive, even more so than Harry's one-man shop.

There were the usual strobe and continuous lights plus a channel high up on the back wall so the model could traverse the room dancing without the lighting changing. Much. There were key lights, fill lights and background lights. We did little background stuff because the object of the exercise was to display the model's body. There were a number of modifiers: umbrellas and reflectors. We used few reflectors because for muscle shots, you need shadows to make the muscles visible. A bright light on your abs and all you see is a flat surface. Google "Bill Pearl bodybuilder photos" and you'll see what shadows can do to make the muscles pop. There was a boom arm so the model could be lit from overhead. Bill Pearl used a skylight often. We used the overhead but you also need to light from below, else the upper body blocks the light. This is especially important for girls with decent size boobs and bums. Also, a 'cold' light of white or blue helps. A warm orange or yellow fills in the gaps more.

Anyway, we got things set up and started with Tilly, naked except for some blue jeans shorts with almost no bum coverage. Harry always liked some non-nude stuff for advertising purposes. A desk-sized screen was provided so one could display the photos in the camera memory via a USB cable. We tweaked a few things, basically moving the posing spot closer to the background and choosing a more matte type background and a flat focus which brought out better the girl standing under the boom light. Tilly had done some modeling, so she knew some basics like not eating much before she posed and how to place her feet and not to wear any undies before posing, which create crenulations on your bare skin which can take a half-hour or more to disappear. She carried in the jean shorts and did not button them when she put them on so marks weren't a problem.

Having worked with Harry so much I was familiar with show prep. I'd shower and wash my hair before I showed up. I knew I needed to dress properly, a simple shift with no undies. I hardly ever wear a bra anyway. Pubic hair was not an issue. I'm as bald as a cue ball and so was Tilly. Shaving was very in with most of the guys I knew. Us shaving, that is. Down there. This is probably a good thing. Being shaved makes it easier to wear bikinis, and once you get a guy into the sack being bare down there lets the guy see what a girl really looks like, and education is of course a good thing. Plus he's more likely to go down on you if he can see what he's eating. Also, Harry's older clients don't often get a chance to see bald pussies in real life so they like the pictures better that way and buy more.

Harry always had pasties for nipples and tape for pussies, if the model wanted them, but we didn't have any need. The idea was to pose in the nude, to show the body as God made it. And if a girl can't be completely nude when she's eighteen when can she? Speaking of pussies there is always the question of how much, if any, pussy to actually show. Harry of course had the skills to make me look naked as a jaybird without showing my bunny hole either head-on or, if that, in focus. I did want in at least a few shots to preserve for posterity and show what I looked like straight out naked. So a few snatch shots were called for. And then there's the economics. Harry could get paid good money for a portrait where I only showed tit. Therefore real pussy shots could be kept to a minimum and then highly-priced. Anyway, to complete show prep: no jewelry, just ear studs, quick shave if necessary, water for hydration, Tampax if needed.

So we started in earnest. I quickly gave up the idea of trying to do videos. They took too much camera memory and I had no extra memories with me and only one camera and no place to upload to. But Harry could sell stills, and that was what we had been doing exclusively. As I said at the beginning, my whole current objective was moving into videos and film. I decided I would fill three-quarters of the memory I had with Tilly and the rest with me. And all naked, I had enough shots with Tilly in jeans for advertising. I would control the camera and snap pics as I saw fit while Tilly posed. When I posed I set the camera to take a photo every two seconds. I could hear the shutter open and close and could then get ready for my next pose and stand still in the two-second interval.

Tilly got naked and for the next hour she performed in front of the camera and the two Erwachen guys without turning a hair, except that she was turned on something fierce, nipples like pencil erasers and pussy shining bright with her wetness. From a bodybuilding perspective, the contrast between her body and mine showed how much work in the gym I needed to be able to hold up to the kind of scenes I wanted to eventually do. The biggest gap was the upper body, especially the back, and the muscles on my chest under my boobs. Her posing style was simple: arms up, pull your hair back off your shoulders, chin up, elbows back, tits forward. She was made for this. I knew how she felt. I always get a little shiver when I first hear the shutter open in any shoot where I'm nude and I loved watching her there in solitary ecstasy. Hands behind her head, grab some hair, move side to side to get a little more or less pussy or boob or bum, rotate the ass, bump and grind. This was going to be excellent.

We did a lot of shots with her feeling herself up, rubbing her hands up and down her body, over her tits and her ass and between her thighs, then some spread leg stuff. I couldn't help stare at the wonder of her with her cunt lips spread wide. The pinkness of her insides, the wet, the shine, the burning desire I knew she felt inside. I couldn't take my eyes off her, legs spread wide, her body offered. All through it her pussy just glowed. I knew having the Erwachen guys there made a difference.

Having a boy there your own age makes the whole thing a lot hornier, a good thing from the photographer's point of view and the model's. I know it always makes my nipples harder and my pussy wetter having a boy there you know wants to fuck you. Makes you feel more desirable, sexier, more vulnerable, all things that contribute to a more wanton look. You think about his mouth on your mouth, on your tits, traveling down your tummy to your bunny hole, his tongue finding your clit, his dick finding your hole, filling you, him pounding away and finally the ultimate reward for both of you. I watched Tilly's face and knew just what she felt standing there naked as the camera snaps away and she closes her eyes and concentrates on the magic feelings deep in her body. Lost in the joy it gives her, the ache inside that only one thing can cure. I saw her squeeze her thighs together, knowing exactly what she was trying to do. And all the while I kept snapping away.

Finally the camera memory reached the point where we needed to switch to me. I was well ready, so horny I could scream. I stripped all the way right away since Harry had all the advertising shots of me he'll ever need. I can get wet just stripping to take a shower and I knew I just glistened down there. Stripping for a photo session and being photographed nude just drives me wild. The first few times you get wet feel a bit strange. Then it happens more and more and you welcome it and later on it is something you are used to and want to have happen. When I feel it coming I just try to relax and enjoy it. First I feel a little ache up inside and I know it's going to happen. A few moments later I start to feel my pussy getting wet and I feel my lips getting slippery from the wetness. We didn't do many shots which showed my pussy straight on but in those that did it glistened in every one.

So I set the camera to take a picture every two seconds, and we started. Tilly stood by to start and stop the camera when I wasn't ready. I needed to look at the camera, not the audience, but I was very aware of how the Erwachen boys reacted as I needed their approval if I was to have an Erwachen relationship and learn to do scenes. Knowing they were watching me and sizing me up was a trip. I remembered how I felt the first time a boy saw me naked. At first I covered my breasts and my genitals with my hands. I looked at him and he looked at me. I could tell he liked what he saw and that made the little hint of fear I felt worthwhile. My breath quickened, my heart beat faster. I felt the anticipation of him enjoying my naked body. The dampness in my armpits, between my legs. The musky smell of my own sex.

He looked at me and I looked at him. The ache in my tummy, just above my cunt, made me wonder who wanted who more. I dropped my hands to bare my tits, white as snow, soft as silk, pink nipples hard as rocks. Pale white breasts glowing softly in the morning sun. The air was cold but I wasn't. My own inner engine warmed me. I felt the little tightness in my stomach that is the uncertainty I still feel when I'm naked for the first time for a new boy, the wonder of the fire building in my body. I removed my other hand to expose the silken ramp of my cunt hair, the thin brown ramp that leads to the promised land. And I offered myself to him. Not verbally, just physically.

Hungry eyes upon me, devour me. He stands in front of me and stares. And the more he stares the more my moist pink pussy burns. I'm all brown hair and boobs and flat tummy, long thin legs, taut little rear. Legs spread just enough. Just enough to make the offer clear. And he took me up on it and I gave myself gladly. What a trip. Anyway, I did my best to get Harry some good shots, front and back. Some of his regulars are heavily into bum shots. Finally, I ran out of memory, so we were finished with our photos and Tilly and I got dressed. We walked back to the BDSM club and sat in the lounge. I told Tilly that as soon as I got back to my cousins' place I would upload the photos to someone's laptop, zip them and send them off to Harry.

The Erwachen guys were happy with my physical appearance and expressed interest in meeting to further evaluate my potential as an Erwachen member. I could expect to be made to suffer enough to indicate I would be able to complete at least a beginner's scene. They would also suggest things I needed to do to improve, things I could work on back home. We made a date for the next day. They said they would take me to an unknown location to better simulate an Erwachen kidnap scene, where the girl was truly helpless and alone. The guys left and Tilly accompanied me over to the bunny room so I could change for work. She described what the next evaluation would be like and that most likely they would want to fuck me. That wasn't a big surprise. I couldn't wait to see what happened.

Louetta
Louetta
106 Followers