Boudica Pt. 11

Story Info
My boss experiences my body.
2.1k words
4.22
3.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
105 Followers

Louetta here. This is Boudica Part 11. Everybody mentioned in this story is at least eighteen.

So far in the story I'm working in Amsterdam at a BDSM club with my Dutch female cousins. My goal is to get into video and film work and I needed to get experience performing in the nude. While here I came across members of the German BDSM organization Das Erwachen, and wanted to get practice doing scenes with them, but first I had to be accepted into their organization and a major part of my initiation would be judging my willingness to engage in various sex acts. In the last chapter, I had agreed to participate in a test where I would have a train run upon me, but it didn't work out when it developed that the train involved anal rather than vaginal sex. I was an anal virgin and fled the scene with the club boss's assistant Erika, just before the boss arrived to do the both of us.

Both Erika and I expected some sort of retribution for backing out, as it were, of the planned anal adventure. But nothing really happened. The boss was convinced, however, that we had had help escaping from the penthouse room where we had been awaiting completion of the acts and wanted to know who the traitor in his organization was. In fact we hadn't had help, we just managed to sneak away when he detoured into the penthouse kitchen to get a midnight snack before coming to the bedroom to do us. We were questioned next day and knew he had not accepted our denials, but for several days nothing else happened.

Friday night I came to work and did my accustomed two striptease acts in the main ballroom of the club. After the second at 2AM I stayed in the restaurant for a time getting my regular midnight and after meal, watched the shibari show in progress for a few minutes and then headed for the bunny room still in my stripper's dress to gather my things and head home. Well the boss was waiting for me. We were alone and he knew he intended finally to have his way with me. This time in the manner in which God intended, not in my bum. And he was going to take his time about it.

"So you thought you were going to walk away from this." He pushed me into the bedroom where the girls slept if they were staying overnight and locked the door behind him. He forced me onto one of the cots, mercifully on my back, and handcuffed my wrists above my head with the hardware he had waiting for me. I knew he was going to rape me. And he probably knew that after getting naked before a crowd and prancing around in my birthday suit in my two strip routines I was horny enough to want it. And I did. Maybe not from a fifty-five year old man with a pot belly who smelled of cigars and alcohol, but I wanted it. And I was going to get it with just my hands chained, so I could put up the best fight I could so he could enjoy taking me all the more.

"Please don't do this, I'm only eighteen!" But despite my protestations I could feel my nipples standing up on my breasts and the little rumble down inside me as I started getting wet. I hadn't had it in two weeks since we had come to Europe.

"You know what I want to know..." He meant who helped us escape the other night. Like he would let me go without fucking me if I told him. He sat down on the edge of the cot and started taking his shoes and socks off.

"We told you, no one helped us!" I was getting scared now, I knew I wasn't going to be able to talk him out of raping me and the thoughts of what it was going to be like made me even hornier.

"You were tied up in the penthouse and got clean away without help?"

"Yes!"

"Well I don't believe you, and if you don't want to get what Erika's getting right now upstairs you'll tell me." I could imagine what they would do to her to make her talk. I at least was making them money taking my clothes off three nights a week so they were limited in what they could do to mark my body since everyone saw me naked regularly, but Erika was just an administrative assistant.

"There's nothing to tell!" And, of course, there wasn't.

"OK." He stood up and started taking down his pants. I couldn't believe what was happening. Here I was five thousand miles from home handcuffed to a bed and a man my father's age was about to fuck me.

"No, please! There's nothing to tell!" I practically shouted at him right next to me. Then he started taking his undershorts down. I started pulling desperately at my handcuffs, but of course it was hopeless, I wasn't the first young girl he had handcuffed to a bed. I was still in my slinky silver stripper's dress, black underpants, garter belt and garters but nothing else.

"No, please don't!" he was naked from the waist down, standing there staring at my waiting body. Then he was leaning on the bed and moving to get on top of me but I was determined to put up the best fight I could before he got himself in me.

"I'm going to enjoy this!" he exclaimed. I twisted my body over to the side away from him, but he grabbed my knee and pulled me back and started to mount me, and I knew I was about to get it. And I was so horny I could scream.

"Oh please, no!" I cried out. I struggled the best I could but he got his legs in between mine, and I could feel the weight of his body coming down on me and in just a few seconds I was helpless. I could feel his hand down at my thigh starting to pull my dress up. I needed to gather my strength for the ordeal of my first rape at age eighteen. I prayed a little. Hail, Mary. Mary, help me. I could feel the wet inside of me and knew he'd be able to feel it too when he got to taking my panties off. And now he was pulling my dress up on one side and then the other, until he was able to get it up over my hips and up to the point where my tummy was partly bare. And now the only thing between his dick and my girlhood was my little black panties, and I kept pulling on my handcuffs and by now my wrists were getting cut on them and they started hurting. I tried to fight him off, but with my wrists bound and him on top of my body I was utterly helpless.

"No, please, no!" He was at my panties, pulling them down the side of my body, off my ass on one side and I thanked God at least he was going to do me in my vagina and not my bum and I was more than ready for it.

"No, please stop!" And he decided he was going to rip my panties off instead of trying to pull them down off my ankles and he was pulling on them and it hurt, but then they started to give way. And now that I was bare down there I could smell myself, the smell of sex, the smell of a wet and horny girl, a girl who's ready, pussy bare, too wonderful, by half.

"Ahh! No, please!" And then the panties came free and I could see them coming off me and he was pulling what was left out from under me and now he spreads my legs wide. I felt the ache inside me, deep inside, and I was desperate to get off.

"Please! No, no!" I fairly screamed as now he was centering my body below his and pushing himself down on me and now I was ready and all I wanted was to have him in me. And finally he was, I could feel the tip of his dick at my girlhood and then he pushed himself into me and though it hurt me I welcomed his entry into the wonderful world of my vagina. And he made good use of it, hammering away at me, thrusting as hard as he could, and then I didn't care who he was, I didn't really care what I had to do to get me to orgasm. All I cared about was the deep delicious pressure inside of me, the warmth in my breasts, the quivering of my ass, the wetness of my cunt.

It went on and on. I screamed as he kept pounding away at me and then he pulled my legs up by the knees until my thighs were straight up in the air and he could get into me deeper, and now I kept screaming and he kept hammering away at me and then my thin brown body began to explode. I loved the feeling of getting fucked while I was helpless. It took me out of my head and forced me to experience everything that was happening to my body, and the idea that there was nothing I could do to stop him, no way to get his hands off my body, his dick out of me, how many times he pounded away. And he kept at it and at it and I screamed and sobbed and still he went on, harder and harder.

Then I just floated away with the ecstasy of being fucked hard and long. He spent as long as he wanted doing me. At one point it occurred to him my breasts were still covered by the top of my dress, so he stopped and pulled my top down and bared my breasts and started squeezing the soft flesh and my hard nipples so it hurt me and I cried out in pain. Even though he was deliberately hurting me I enjoyed it and thought this was all just a part of the experience of being raped. Then he put his hand around my neck and started squeezing and shutting off my air and then he'd let me breathe again and then shut it off, over and over and I came gloriously each time. He tried to force his tongue between my teeth and I wouldn't let him, but then I came again and finally I opened my mouth so he could French me. Then he put his arm around my back and found my asshole and stuck it in me hard and held it in there and pushed up against my cunt and I rocked my hips up against him like just twice and my body exploded.

I couldn't believe what was being done to me. The whole idea of being forced to fuck just blew me away. I screwed my eyes shut and just rocked back and forth as hard as I could against him and I just came and came for what seemed like forever. I just came and came and came and it was delicious, my tits felt like they were on fire and the tight spot above my cunt just released and I just couldn't help it and I screamed. I kept squeezing up against him so hard I thought he'd break and my whole world turned into bright colors and it was just tremendous and it just seemed to go on and on and I could feel the heat of his body next to me and I just came and came and came. It seemed like it lasted forever and maybe by the time we were done doing all this stuff it was an hour and my whole body was shaking and then finally, slowly, I started to come back down again and I just sort of lay there with my chest heaving, out of breath, my breasts all flush and sweat coming off me.

Finally, he had had enough of me and he got off me and I lay there still breathing hard. After a while I fell asleep, gloriously happy, still cuffed to the bed, where the girls found me, still almost naked, when the club closed at four in the morning. Something like this had happened to most of them.

Louetta
Louetta
105 Followers