Boudica Pt. 12

Story Info
Erika gets a train run on her.
1.9k words
4.5
4.2k
3
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. This is Boudica Part 12. Everybody mentioned in this story is at least eighteen.

So far in the story I'm working in Amsterdam at a BDSM club with my Dutch cousins. My goal is to get into video and film work and I needed to get experience performing in the nude, doing sex scenes, and BDSM-type work. While here I came across members of the German BDSM organization Das Erwachen, and wanted to get practice doing scenes with them, but first I had to be accepted into their organization. It turned out that a major part of my initiation would be judging my willingness to engage in various sex acts, which was fine because I knew I would have to submit to advance my screen career. In recent chapters, I had agreed to participate in a test where I would have a train run upon me, but it didn't work out when it developed that the train involved anal rather than vaginal sex. I was an anal virgin and fled the scene with the club boss's administrative assistant Erika, just before the boss arrived to do the both of us.

Both Erika and I expected some sort of retribution for backing out, as it were, of the planned anal adventure. At first everything was normal, but the boss was convinced that we had had help in our escape from the penthouse bedroom where we had been confinedawaiting the train and wanted to know who the traitor in his organization was. In fact, we hadn't had help, we just managed to sneak away when he detoured into the penthouse kitchen to get a midnight snack before coming up to the bedroom to do us. We were questioned the next day and knew he had not accepted our denials, but for several days nothing else happened. Then Friday night I came to work and did my accustomed two striptease acts in the main ballroom of the club. After the second at 2AM I went to the bunny room to gather my things and head home, but the boss was waiting for me. He bound me to a bed in the overnight room and had his way with me, fortunately in the manner in which God intended, not in my bum.

So far nothing had been done to Erika, but next day I was informed by a member of the cleaning staff that in the bouncer's locker room, where girls were prohibited, was a printed sign announcing "Chemin-de-Fer Avec Erika Lundi A 12h Donjon €50". This was a coded way of announcing, en français, that a train would be run on Erika Monday at noon in the dungeon for fifty euros a customer, chemin-de-fer meaning railroad. I had never been involved in the running of a train on someone. I had heard guys joke around about, doing it with girls thought to be the town slut, girls they don't really care about, but thought had hot bodies. And both me and Erika qualified. I never thought it would be done to me though, I just saw it as a kind of male bonding, bachelor party type of thing.

Doing it at the club was fairly common. It was homey, we all knew each other, and most of us performed in the nude, like me stripping, or close to it, like me tending the front door of the club. Erika was a little different, being strictly administrative, but she had a good body. I think a lot more girls would be willing to do it if they had the right place and people. You get yourself laid, get to try different ways of doing it, see what all the guys look like down there and how they perform, get a better idea of how you like to be done. I hadn't been at the club long so I only knew of a few girls that actually had done it, but I had a good idea of what happened after seeing some pics and some video. They started with blowjobs, then proceeded to intercourse, straight and in various positions including anal. Taking it in the bum was the only part that worried me.

I thought the price was a bargain. Fifty euros a fuck, and only half that, the standard percentage, for a blowjob. Money was charged and given to the girl to avoid the appearance of rape, which was illegal, though sex work was not. If Erika had been a showgirl the price would have been higher. An office worker like her was presumed to be less of an attraction than, say, a stripper like me, although Erika had a particularly bountiful body. What else might one expect from the boss's assistant? He hired her. Also, she was an ordinary German girl, not something rare to a Dutch club like a Vietnamese girl or, like me, an American. Also, she was unmarried and far from a virgin. Married women went for more money because the largely unmarried bouncers fancied doing someone else's wife. Virgins, or girls close to it, or just eighteen, like me, were also worth more.

Anyway, Monday came. The Erika train "left the station" at noon and "returned" the prescribed four hours later which was when Eefje and Dieuwke, my Dutch cousins, and I started work. At quarter to four we headed to the dungeon to rescue her and provide her some aftercare. The dungeon was not really a BDSM-style dungeon, that was on the third floor, the space where Tilly was whipped as described in Part 4. This was the cellar of the club building containing the heating and cooling apparatus, space where unused furnishings were kept, and where the refrigerators for food storage were. It was all gray concrete walls and damp floors, with naked light bulbs hanging down. I had never been down there, but my cousins had. This was where all the secret sex and interrogations were carried out. In a small concrete-walled room in the back Erika was bound to a metal bed frame on a threadbare mattress. Above her hung one of those naked light bulbs. We were there a few minutes early, enough time for one more guy.

We got to watch through a small opening in the wall like in the film Once Upon A Time In America, where the Robert DiNiro character secretly watches the girl dance. I had never seen another girl have sex. Erika had plenty of experience and was willing enough, but by now she was exhausted from having all these guys, and of course this guy was fresh and eager, having just come in to start the four o'clock shift like we had. Her wrists had been bound together in front of her and pulled up with her arms above her head and the rope tied to the metal bed frame. Her legs were spread wide apart and her ankles tied to the corners of the foot of the bed. Ropes were tied around her legs just above the knees and pulled to the sides to open her up as wide as possible. I knew why they had not spread her wrists. This way to do her in the bum all they needed to do was untie her below the waist and flip her over on her stomach and re-tie her legs together or apart, as they preferred, to do her in her ass.

Anyway, the guy stripped naked, left his clothes on a convenient chair and headed for Erika. She was completely helpless, but even after all she had already endured, panting with desire, her body aching inside with anticipation.

"I'm going to fuck you until you pass out!" he told her. She lay there waiting to get it.

"You have a nice body," he said. He ran his hand up her long legs, feeling the smooth sensation of her bare skin, then up to the hot, damp hollow of her groin, lightly fingering the pink lips of her cunt.

"Well, you look like you can't wait for this." Then it began. In an instant he was on top of her, the weight of him pushing her into the mattress. She couldn't move and could barely breathe. Then his hand was at her pussy guiding his dick toward the soft, warm wetness of her girlhood. And then in an instant he was inside of her, every inch of him. She cried out with the shock of having him in there, and then he was thrusting and he kept going on and on and on, hammering away at her. She screamed with the hurt from his weight pounding into her and how tight he had her stretched, pushing her down into the mattress. And in a very few seconds she was overcome with the wonderful sensations of cumming and it just went on and on and on even after he came himself, and after another minute he stopped hammering away at her body.

"I hear you like it rough," he said and I knew she did.

"No. please," she begged but it was just the fatigue she felt that couldn't take any more. "What are you going to do?"

"I think you'll enjoy what happens. You'll see." Well, that didn't tell her or us what he was going to do, but I knew he was going to rough her up and she was happy with it. The combination of sex and total helplessness and the idea that he was going to beat on her sent her off. Being tied always took her out of her head and forced her to experience everything that was happening to her body, especially as there was nothing she could do to stop it. I understood the feeling and wanted it done to me some day. You fight, but it's useless. You lose all control. The sensations are overwhelming. You're overtaken by the most incredible feelings. You're can't escape. You're completely in his control, so intense for so long, and it's a beautiful and amazing experience. Then he started fucking her again.

I watched mesmerized as she just floated away with the ecstasy of being fucked so hard and long. He spent as long as he wanted, over and over, pounding away. I could barely count how many times, and I could see her cum gloriously each time. And as he worked her over she got hotter and hotter. It was a fantastic thing to watch. After a while she no longer cried out, she just let him do it. He kept at it until she was too groggy to offer any opposition. Watching, I learned more about how a girl's body could provide both her and a boy great pleasure while also letting her enjoy physical pain. By the time he stopped going over her she seemed half dead, just limp. But inside I knew she felt wonderful.

At length he finished and left, with Erika lying limp on the bed. We went in and got her untied and found her dress and her socks and shoes, but her underwear was gone. Souvenirs. Beside her was a wicker basket containing her money. She had not had anything to eat or drink since breakfast and had had one pee break. We got her dress on her, gathered her money and took her upstairs to the bunny room. It was past four so Dieuwke started work, someone had to man the front door. Eefje went to the kitchen to get Erika food and drink and I stayed with her. I got her dress off her and got her into the shower and washed and dried off and into a fluffy robe. After she ate and had some beer she perked up. Eefje now went to work and I stayed and talked to Erika. I knew I was next and had to learn all she could tell me.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers