Boudoir Experience: Pt. 01

Story Info
Boudoir Experience and Beyond.
3.5k words
4.64
8.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boudoir Experience

Part 1

A few years ago, I had scheduled a boudoir shoot to give as a give to my husband for our anniversary. Our friend, for as long as I can remember, was a photographer who specialized in them. So, naturally, I chose her for this endeavor. I arrived that morning at her studio, and it was not what I was expecting or thought it would be. Her studio was in our downtown district and when I drove up, I thought I was at the wrong address as it looked more like a loft you would live in. Come to find out it used to be several lofts that people lived in, but the company who owned them went out of business, so my friend got a great deal on it.

I walked in and a handsome 20 something short brown-haired young man greeted me. He was wearing a long blue sleeve button-down shirt with tight gray slacks.

"Good Morning." He said, "Welcome to Sensual Desires."

"Good Morning." I replied.

"Do you have an appointment with Desirée today?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied. "Mrs. Avery."

He checked his computer and found me.

"If you would please have a seat and she will be with you in a moment." He said.

I walked over to the black leather couch that was sitting across from him and picked up a book to look at before my session. I turned the pages, which were filled with various poses. The women in the book were all so beautifully dressed and the pictures were extremely sensual. Wow! Desirée really is good at her job. I knew I made the right decision.

A few minutes had gone by and a young woman with short black hair and looked to be of Asian American descent came out.

"Hello, Mrs. Avery." She said, "My name is Mariko."

"Oh, so you are Mariko." I spoke. "Desirée talks about you all the time."

"She does?" Mariko said, with a quizzical look on her face.

"Yes, you might know be better by my first name, Andrea." I told her.

"You are Desirée's childhood friend." She spoke.

"Yes." I told her.

"Oh, I have heard a lot about you." She said.

"Should I be worried?" I asked.

"I don't think so." She said, smiling at me.

I knew right then Desirée must have told her something juicy about me. It was probably something sexual, as that is usually the type of things, she likes to tell about me. Before I met Bradley, I was a wild woman, sexually. Desirée had a lot of trouble expressing herself sexually, as she had been in several terrible relationships that hurt her so deeply. She was very shy about expressing her own sexuality, but she had a knack for bringing it out of someone during her photography shoots. She was not much on dating because of the few bad breakups she had. In fact, there were several times that I thought she might have found that special someone, but she ended it before it got serious. After leaving her chosen college because of what her huge jerk of a boyfriend did to her, she moved back home and we became close, but not like it was growing up. She would not get close to anyone for fear of rejection. I must admit; I am jealous of her relationship with Mariko. She seems to be closer to her than anyone else. However, she still does not get too close even with her. I often think that Desirée secretly wants to be more than friends with her, but is too scared to admit it.

I followed Mariko back to a room and as we were walking, I could not help noticing how her ass moved when she walked. It was so hypnotic. Her skirt moved up and down with every step and her short tan legs appeared to be smooth as silk. She showed me into a room that had a black vanity with a beautiful silver chair. There was a young twenty something long black-haired African American woman standing behind the chair.

"Welcome, Mrs. Avery." She said, "My name is Ava, and I will be your stylist for this session."

"Nice to meet you." I said, sitting in the chair.

Mariko stepped out, and I caught Ava watching her walk away.

"Nice to watch." I said.

"Oh, you don't know that half of it." Ava replied.

"Do tell if you want to." I said, hoping she would.

"Let's just say that she is dynamite in all ways." She said.

Ava began fixing my hair and when she had finished, she moved on to my makeup and then my manicure and pedicure. I did not know I was going to get the royal treatment. Mariko came back a few minutes later to check on me.

"How's it going?" She asked.

"Dynamite." I said, hearing Ava giggle.

"That is good to hear." She said, not knowing the inside joke.

"I'm sorry to say that Desirée had to leave for an emergency." Mariko said.

"I hope it was nothing serious." I replied.

"Just something about the wedding preparation tonight." Mariko said.

"Do I need to reschedule?" I asked.

"Oh, no," she said, "I will take care of it for you."

Ava finished my toenails, which she painted a beautiful dark blue, and she led me into another room where there were racks of lingerie and clothing.

"Now, your session comes with three lingerie outfits and two non-lingerie outfits." She told me.

I looked through every rack, and after several swaps, decided on my outfits.

Ava led me into another room where I was to change into my first non-lingerie outfit. I began with a white long-sleeved button-down shirt and a black leather skirt. It had a silver chain hooked to the belt loops and was on my left side. I added some black spider webbed thigh-high stockings and slid into some red Jimmy Choo high heels. I never could afford his shoes, but always thought they were so nice.

Mariko was waiting for me in a room that had two gigantic windows that overlooked downtown. The sun was shining through them and lit the whole room up.

"Alright, let's get this party started." Mariko said, "What kind of music do you listen to?"

"I listen to a lot of different styles." I told her.

"Okay, specifically, what type of music puts you in a sexual mood?" She asked.

"Let's see." I said, contemplating, "How about some Michael Bolton or Marvin Gaye?"

"Great choices." She said, "Those get my juices flowing."

I could not believe I just heard her tell me that.

She walked over to a very nice mahogany dresser where she typed something and then Michael Bolton began playing.

"I chose for it to mix up the two, along with some Luther Vandross and another one of my favorites that I think you will enjoy." She said.

We started slowly, and she made me feel comfortable as we took about ten poses in my first outfit. After she took each picture, she checked it and then showed it to me to make sure I was happy with it. They were beautiful. I changed into my second non-lingerie outfit. I put on a pair of nice gray slacks with a red halter bustier that had flowers on it. I finished my clothing off with a nice gray coat. I slid into the same red Jimmy Choo shoes and Mariko added a nice red wide brim wool fedora hat. It blew me away when I looked into the mirror and saw myself. The hat really added to the clothes.

"I would call your look sophisticated sexy." She said.

I smiled, and we began our next session. Mariko just got better as we went on.

"Okay, now let's do something sexy." She said, "Unbutton the top two of your dress coat."

I did, and it exposed the bustier just a little. Mariko then encouraged me to unbutton the rest of the coat, which exposed the bustier totally.

"Looks like someone has so nice tits." She said, looking at me.

I looked down, and the bustier had pushed them into shape.

Mariko walked over to me and instructed me to remove the coat but let it drop off one should and then the other. I did. I was now standing there without the coat, and I was feeling very attractive. My husband was going to love this. He was a sucker for a woman in a hat, but to add this beautiful bustier and my tits up so much. He might cum just looking at them.

"Now, let's sit and remove your shoes," Mariko said.

I sat down on a very nice black leather couch and slid them off slowly, exposing my nicely painted toes. Mariko zoomed in on them as I mentioned to her how much my husband likes my feet.

"I can see why he likes your feet." She said, snapping the pictures. "They look like they would be tasty to suck on."

I was not sure, but I think she licked her lips after she said that.

We moved next to me, unbuttoning my dress pants and sliding them down my legs.

"You have a nice ass," Mariko said.

Was she flirting with me or just trying to get me in the mood for the lingerie session? I was not sure.

In the first two lingerie sessions, we used one room that had a mahogany wood four-poster bed. It had a nice white cover on it with big pillows and cloth around the posters. Mariko kept telling me how sexy I was, and I could have sworn she rubbed her hand over my ass after one shot.

We took a break, and Ava handed me a glass of champagne. Mariko sat down beside me.

"I have to tell you something," Mariko said, sipping her champagne.

"Am I doing something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh no, you are doing great." Mariko said.

"Desirée mentioned to me how beautiful you were, but she neglected to tell me how sexy you are," Mariko began. "Does that make any sense?"

"I think so." I said.

We finished our champagne, and I went into the dressing room and changed into my last outfit. I chose something that I normally would not wear. It was something that I knew my husband would flip out seeing me in it, so I chose it for that reason. It was a light blue deep V one-piece babydoll mini bodysuit. The top part was tied around my neck and from the top of my breasts to just below my stomach it had a see-through side and the inner part was lacey with flowers. There was a thin blue strip right below my breasts. Connecting the top part to the bottom was a semi-circular silver ring with studs on the end. The bottom attached to it and had the same pattern as the top, with one exception. It was crotchless. I looked into the mirror before I walked out of the dressing room and almost did not come out. I was not sure about this one.

I took a deep breath and walked into the last room. There was another four-poster bed, but this time it had yellow sheets with a plain yellow comforter and yellow pillows.

"Oh, my!" Mariko yelled out.

"What?" I asked.

"I am turned on." She said, walking toward me.

"You are?" I replied.

"Trust me, if you could feel my panties right now, you would know." Mariko said.

I think I am now understanding the inside joke between Ava and I.

"It is going to take all my willpower not to stop this session and have my way with you." Mariko said.

I smiled.

"How about I get Ava to join us so she can help?" Mariko said.

"Okay." I replied.

Ava came in and stood there, looking at me.

"Wow, Mrs. Avery, you look absolutely stunning and so sexy in that." Ava said.

"Thanks." I replied.

Ava helped me onto the bed as it was high off the ground. Mariko walked up a tall ladder and was now above me, looking down. She told me how to pose as she took the shots. I could feel a draft hitting my pussy. Mariko got down off the ladder and she was trying to explain a pose to me I was not getting. So, without hesitation, she took off her shoes and clothes and got on the bed. She was wearing a lacey pink bra and matching panties.

"Now try to pose like this," she said.

I was not paying attention, but when she got up, one of her breasts was hanging out. It was nice and round with a huge areola and her nipple was getting hard.

"Sorry." She said, putting it back into her bra. "These things always choose the wrong moment to pop out."

I walked around to the bed and glanced back and noticed Mariko was wearing and thong. Her ass was as sexy as I thought and looked just as smooth as her legs. I wondered what she looked like, totally naked. Juice ran down my leg. I had been with women before and really enjoyed the difference. It was making love to a woman rather than a man, but I really loved cock, too.

I posed like Mariko had shown me and she took several more shots.

"Okay, I think we have got them all." Mariko said, "How about some nude photos for your husband?"

"I'm not so sure about that." I said.

"Trust me, he would love to see some nudes along with these as well." Mariko said.

"I agree." Ava chimed in.

"Here on the bed?" I asked.

"Sure, and some in the other room where we have a bathtub with bubbles and candles." Mariko said.

"What do I need to do?" I asked.

"Ava will show you." Mariko said.

Ava walked over to the bed, and I thought she was just going to get up on it. Instead, she slid her sneakers, socks, shorts, and everything else off. I could not stop looking at her. Her chocolate skin was as silky as my satin sheets. Her legs were thick and sexy. When she turned for the first pose, it exposed her round ass, and I found myself mesmerized. Mariko told her to turn around and to my shock, her breasts were at least a nice d size. Her areola and nipples looked so good I wanted to taste them. She got in another pose, leaning against the pillows and spread her legs. She had a little patch of hair above her clit and her dark labia, and the pink inside looked so deliciously tasty.

"Think you can do that?" Mariko asked.

"I think so." I replied.

Ava got down and as I walked by her, I could feel her hand touching my skin.

I got on the bed and began posing. I could see Mariko looking at me more closely. Ava was beside me, appearing to want to touch either me or herself. It was at this moment I thought, Oh what the hell. I turned toward Ava and spread my legs so she could see my wet pussy.

"How about you come get a taste while Mariko snaps this one for my husband?" I said.

"Are you sure?" Ava asked.

"Definitely." I said, motioning her to come to me.

She walked over to the bed and as I turned to smile at Mariko; I felt her lips move around mine. It had been quite a while since I had felt that feeling. I grabbed my breast and began pulling at my nipples while Ava swirled her tongue up and down and all around my wet pussy. Mariko came closer.

"Why don't you remove your thong and come straddle my face and get a better shot of what is going on down there?" I said, pointing to what Ava was doing.

Mariko smiled, and she slid her thong off and placed her wet pussy just above my mouth. My tongue, without hesitation, came right out and swirled around her outer lips. I could hear Mariko moaning as I slid my tongue inside her. I felt Ava sliding her finger inside me. I felt Mariko lean over me.

"Let me have a taste." She spoke.

Ava slid her finger out, and Mariko got off me. They switched and now I was tasting Ava's juicy center while Mariko tongued me softly. As I was enjoying the tasty center of Ava, I felt Mariko stop. I heard the camera snap some shots and then silence.

"She is going to love that." Ava said.

I could not see but kept on tasting Ava. I felt a cock slide in me. Mariko began sliding it in and out of me and within a few moments, I felt a gush of liquid squirt inside me. I jumped. Ava got off me and I saw Mariko holding a cock and as she squeezed a syringe, a thick white stream came out of the tip and landed on my stomach. I moved my hand down and felt the creamy liquid and rubbed it over my body.

Ava climbed back onto the bed, and she was now wearing one. I leaned over and slid it into my mouth. Mariko slid hers back inside me. I felt a squirt again. Ava leaned back and held the cock over my mouth and as she squeezed, a clear liquid came out and landed in my mouth. It tasted like strawberries. I licked my lips and slid the cock back into my mouth.

Mariko was now leaning over and sucking on my nipples while she slid the cock deeper inside me.

"When you are ready to cum, let me know and I will cum with you." Mariko said.

I nodded.

A few moments later, I let her know and asked her to cum on my tits after I came. My pussy flowed, and I sucked on Ava's cock.

Mariko and Ava stood over me, and I began stroking both cocks. When I nodded, they both squeezed their syringes, letting their creamy goo shoot all over my breasts. I moved my hand all over my body, rubbing the liquid into my skin. They leaned over and our lips met each other.

"Wanna try?" Ava asked.

I nodded.

She slid her cock off, and I put it on. She and Mariko got on the bed. It had been a while since I used a strap on but just like riding a bike as soon as I got close to them; I knew exactly what to do.

I started with Ava and slid it in, squeezing the syringe to release some strawberry flavor. Mariko leaned over and kissed Ava while Ava moved her finger over her swollen nipples. I slid out of her and moved over to Mariko, letting some strawberry inside her. Ava leaned over and sucked on Mariko's erect nipples while I moved back and forth. I could feel Mariko's legs tighten and I squeezed the syringe.

Ava laid back, and I leaned over and tasted her strawberry flavored pussy. It was delicious. Mariko placed her pussy above Ava, and she began tasting her strawberry flavored pussy. I slid the cock inside Ava, and it was not long before she let out a moan and I moved faster. Her toes came in front of me, and I sucked on them while Ava moaned louder. Before long, she was motioning me to squeeze. I complied.

They got off the bed and I stood over them. They took turns sucking on the cock and then I let the strawberry liquid shoot over their face, and it dripped down their mouth to their breasts. They turned and rubbed the gel into each other's skin. I squeezed some more until it was empty.

They stood up, and we gathered around each other, sliding our hands over our now sticky bodies and kissed each other.

"How about we head to the bathtub?" Mariko said.

We cleaned each other up and got dressed. The phone rang.

"Hello." Ava said, "Yes, she is just now finishing up with her."

It was Desirée checking in.

"Hold on." Ava said, handing me the phone.

"Hey." I spoke.

"Sorry I could not be there." Desirée said.

"It's okay." I replied, "Mariko and Ava were dynamite."

I kissed them goodbye and as I drove away; I wondered if I could get my husband to have a session with me and maybe, just maybe, he could either watch us three or join us three. We had talked a long time ago about fantasies and if we ever got the chance, one of ours was to have a threesome, but a foursome would be even better. We'll see.

Oh, by the way, my husband loved the pictures. Especially the ones with Ava and Mariko in it.