All Comments on 'Boudoir Photography'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Excellent hot and erotic and lustful raw sex.

sheeversheeverover 1 year ago

Yes I agree with Tripper ... straight up .

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

****Thanks for the hot read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When my wife was approaching 50, she started to feel like she was getting old and not sexy. Nothing was farther from the truth ( she looked about 35, slim with blonde hair blue eyes and a nice figure with C size boobs) but she wouldn't believe this. She decided to get some nice glamour photos done before she was too old. She gave them to me as a present. They were beautiful, she looked awesome. Some were pretty risque with a few in just really sexy bra and panties. I was a little surprised at this but I loved them. The photographer was a young college guy and I said he must have loved seeing her in just her underwear. She said she had a few more pictures she wasn't going to show me but had changed her mind when she saw how much I loved the pictures. There were several pictures with her in just panties with her covering her her bare breasts. Then she showed me three with her breasts totally exposed. I was so turned on thinking of her like that in front of the young guy that I ripped off her clothes and fucked her on the living room floor. That night, I fucked her 4 more times. I asked her to tell me what happened with the photographer. I assured her I wouldn't get mad and that her telling me would result in some more great sex. She confessed that after the photos in just her panties, she got down on her knees and sucked his cock. She stayed all afternoon and they fucked many times. For the next month i fucked her every chance I got. When the sex slowed down, she told me she'd been back to see him several times and he took pictures and videos of her sucking and fucking him. I never thought I was one of those men who liked seeing his wife with other men but I loved seeing her fucking this guy. In my favorite video, she strips, drops to her knees. When she's done sucking his cock, he cums all over her face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...

story TAGS