All Comments on 'Bought & Paid For Ch. 04'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply the best!!!!

I really love all your stories but definitively this chapter is simply the best. It's the perfect combination of desire, lust, passion, sensuality and consuming romance. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story, I look forward to many more...(soon if it's possible)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is simply the BEST!

I hadn't read any of your work till I just decided to click on this chapter today and see what it was like, since the description intrigued me.

I was so very very happy with this amazing erotic story! I went back and read the whole thing...TWICE! and caught up on all of your work. This has totally consumed my off day and it is the best diversion I could have asked for...please please hurry up with more of Risk and Ivory!

I would also add that if she does move in and start to become his mistress for 6 months...you MUST make Risk jealous by her going to one of his charity events with him, or some business function, and being the absolute center of attention of all his male business associates. Let some guy there offer Risk money for her...bet him a night with her over a game of poker just like he met Ivory. I would love to see some type of twist like that....especially since we haven't explored enough of the fact that Ivory was an innocent, a virgin before meeting him. Love to see her throw that in his face in front of some male competition.

See? A great story makes people fantasize about the characters and feel as if they know them...that's how terrific this is! I also think you need to tell us a little more about the characters...what do they look like? Ages? I mean it has been fun to design them in my mind...but tell us who they are a little more. What they are wearing...how big is....lol. God I hope you post more tonight!!!

OH! More of the Black Rogue and Teel too please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You just burned up my screen....

It's too sizzling hot, my computer can't even take it and burned up. Can I sue you for being too hot? LOL. Best, Best, Best, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Any more?

Are you writing anymore? This final chapter leaves me, the reader, wanting more of a final end to the story between Risk and Ivory. Love the names by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more !!!!

i've read tis tons of times n it nvr get old. !! pls countinue ...pls pls pls .... cant stand waiting any longer...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous