All Comments on 'Bought or Rescued? Pt. 01'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BabauromeBabauromealmost 2 years ago

Great story I love your representation of the legal slavery world

And the lack od certitude regarding the fate of our slave

tauriredtauriredalmost 2 years ago
Is this different world?

As far as I understood, there is little focus on anti-slavery in carl_bradflord and other is because most (or all?) slavery is not permanent here. Except that it's USA laws and other countries don't have to honor that restriction if slave is exported(see example in Flame's/Sarah Hollister adventures on whore ship).

And your version has only permanent one.Why?

AviciaAviciaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi taurired. I had not meant to imply that at all. t was just that parts 1 and 2 happened to involve lifetime slavery. I may submit an updated version of the story to clarify your concern.

I am currently working with Carl Bradford and MrSmith27 to come up with a more uniform history of the 34th Amendment to be published to the Non-Erotic section. That said, there will always be minor differences between how these authors view things as having happened.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 2 years ago

A welcome addition to the legal slavery world. I am looking forward to how this story progresses.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 2 years ago

Just discovered this, I'm enjoying your fresh new take on legal slavery. It's always fun when the foreigners get involved.

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 1 year ago

It is good that someone opposes involuntary slavery.

billdaviesbilldavies12 months ago

What a great plot line and an unexpected, but very satisfying, dénouement. Bravo.

I live not far from Oxford but I won't be tempted to visit Princeton any time soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
443 Followers
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES