Bouncing Back

Story Info
A siren rebounding.
3.6k words
4.39
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alas123
Alas123
15 Followers

"I agree 100% with you that 'true love' exists, and I don't disagree that Jason might have been it..."

Sitting next to me in a complete mess of emotions is Ashley. Desperately seeking a confidant, she got stuck with me, because my daughter is off the grid somewhere and we are unable to reach her.

Not for lack of trying, or crying. Ash came to my door looking for Emily, and fronting bravery, got stuck with me. I am easy enough, and try hard to be kind most of the time, but I am at best a Dollar Store substitute for Em's empathy and positive energy.

Having established that my youngest was unreachable, it turned out I was perfectly capable of satisfying Ashley's immediate need at that moment: the comfort of an enfolding embrace.

As I closed the front door behind us, all 5'4 of all girl caught me quite literally on my back-foot rushing me. Her brave facade crumbling along with my knees, it was quite the scene as i finally found my footing leaning against the wall in the front room in the middle of her emotional collapse.

Only the passage of time will soften the hurt, she doesn't want to hear it, but it will soften: you and I know that.

Desperately clinging to me, my heart broke as the details of this sweet girl's story came to light between sobs and outright fits of uncontrollable bawling: 'one true love', 'sweet Jason', 'beautiful boy', 'he was my first you know', 'all I have ever known', 'it was perfect', 'my everything', 'almost 4 years', 'he seemed to lose interest', 'was there, but not really there', 'wouldn't even do it', 'didn't even show up'.

I am unsure how much time passed, but at some point I moved her to the couch, were the tragedy continued to unfold in my arms.

There is beauty in tragedy. Long wavy hair framing big dark eyes above a pointy nose, makeup running everywhere, lips pleading for me not to let go, she threw herself back at me. Curling up in my arms like an oversized toddler, desperate for comfort. Heaving turns to intermittent sobbing as she slowly lets go of the pent up tension in her body.

"I agree 100% that 'true love' exists, and Jason might very well have been it. Having said that, true love is not in short supply, I have had a few in my time, and I am certain that the best is yet to come for you."

The lithe 18 year, buried in my chest to this point, comes up for air. Wiping her eyes with the back of her hand as she self consciously looks up at me, smudging her makeup further across her cheeks. My heart melts as she tries her first cautious smile.

I must read as an open book. "I am such a mess, aren't I?"

"You are beautiful," I reassure her, pushing some wayward strands of hair gently away from her face. My compliment at least ensure her smile lingers a little longer. Avoiding my eyes, she pushes her face back into the crease of my neck and inhales deeply and settles on top of me. Controlled breathing camouflaging the chaos in her mind.

Sitting up, practically on my lap. Young breasts rise out of a simple ribbed knit spaghetti strap top as she takes a deep breath, gathering her thoughts. Absent of tissues, tugging on the hemline she brings the fabric up to her face to clean herself off.

Snot, tears and mascara fighting for room on the makeshift rag. In that moment she is oblivious to her inspiring beauty, and to the fact that choosing this way to clean up exposes the lower half of her breasts.

Tender, still under-ripe plums, pushed together between her arms as she clears her face. I am paralyzed by the innocence and the beauty as this goddess pulls the fabric further up to find a clean patch for finishing the job. Light red areolas are revealed, topped by darker mosquito bites for nipples. A pleasing contrast to the soft milky white breasts, moving gently as she applies the finishing touches to her face.

"There you are," I smile encouragingly: "the Ashley I remember!" She smiles bravely, if still a bit cautiously, as she pulls the top down and adjusts herself.

She looks down and back up at me: "Aww, now my top is a total disaster!" Her big brown eyes distraught. I follow her eyes back down past her heaving teenage breasts, and can confirm it is a mess.

"I am no 'Queen of Clean', but my guess is that we are looking at a total write off here."

Embarrassed giggles in reply, she gently hits me on the chest with an open palm and acts shy all the sudden: her head falling back down on my chest: "Hold me just a little longer."

I don't really have any other plans. Inhaling the sweet scent of her, as she nestles in. Noticing that things are taking a slightly different tack: The crying has stopped, the heaving less desperate, and her breathing more deliberate as she curls back up in my arms.

All the sudden a sensual tension in her petite body. Her hands seemingly lazily running the outline of my torso, her tender breasts firming up as she restlessly moves on top of me.

She grabs my hand and lead it to her head. I stroke hair away from her beautiful face and catch her now mischievous eyes. There's no denying this has an effect. My pants feel tighter as my cock looks for room to grow. The ball is in her court.

"So, you really like me then?" Her cheeky smile is my cue.

"I always have," no need to hold back: "I told you already I think you are beautiful."

"You are so sweet."

She pecks my cheek and moves her hand to my crotch. A confident move for a teenager with a broken heart, but my cock approves. She slides on to the floor in front of me.

I move position to lean on the back rest of the couch. Kneeling between my legs, her eyes shining: "Can I see it?"

Her confidence is betrayed as she bites her lip and look down.

There is an apocryphal tale making the rounds regarding my cock. The rumors are not unsubstantiated, I am a generous man in many ways, but neither are they 100% accurate from what I gather: its not like I am some Tom of Finland caricature. I have never actively compared sizes with other men, but I have never lacked confidence in my ability to literally fulfill a woman's desire.

Her hand has not moved from my crotch. Damn, her youthful roller coaster of emotions is attractive; not to mention her tight little body, and her big open smile. The shine is back in her face avoiding the subject of our conversation, she bravely maintains eye contact: darling doe eyes, in my youth I might have called them 'fuck me eyes'.

"There's no need to rush," I try to reassure her: "you know where I live."

She turns giddy like a little girl: "I am kind of horny all the time, thanks for offering."

"At least go at your own pace." Her eyes fill with expectation like a child at Christmas as she unbutton my chinos. She pulls herself up on her knees as she unzips me and greedily grabs for my cock.

The bulbous head greets her as she cranes her neck for a better view. Excited terror in her eyes as my rod grows bigger in her hands and a droplet of precum form at the tip.

"Kiss it off," I encourage her. She cautiously complies: pulling it towards her mouth, nipping at the liquid, smiling up at me, then opening wide to welcome me in her mouth. Oh God, such soft lips, her tongue probing the head. I gather her hair in a bun on the top of her head to get a better view of that slender neck craning.

She can't fit much more than the head in her mouth. There is something endearing about her inexperience as she squeeze and stroke my cock more like a soft toy. I catch a glimpse of the sweet puppies bouncing lively off her chest before I let go of her thick hair, and it gently falls to frame her gorgeous face as I lean back and close my eyes to live into the moment.

Her instincts are strong. With a milking motion she tugs the bulbous head into her mouth as she alternately squeeze my cock with each hand. Plenty lubrication, her tongue twirling around the fat head before she sucks me in as she simultaneously pulls me out of her mouth with a pop, laughing with youthful exuberance.

Eyes hungrily taking me in. Mouth gaping again to slowly suck my glistening mushroom head back into her mouth. Her milking motion combined with playful tongue action brings me too close to cumming all over her beautiful face. I invite her to stand up.

An adorable sight in front of me as she reaches over her head to pull off her top. Only wedges and soft mint terry cloth booty shorts left on her, she definitely has experience teasing her partner. Slow, soft, twirling dance moves as she drops the top to the floor. A temptatious smile on her face as she moves her hands down, slowly, following the outline of her face and neck before caressing her fresh darling breasts, a little bigger than my handful, they seem oversized in her dainty hands. Grabbing them in a fem-bot fashion, she proves she know how to be both funny and sexy.

She blows me a pin-up girl kiss, correctly interpreting the pleading in my eyes. Untying the string, she slowly rolls down the waistband of the shorts.

Half way off her hips a tuft of black pubic hair is revealed. Greedily, she pushes her hands under the elastic. So sexy, not that she's making it a big secret, but the fabric leaves it to my imagination what exactly she's doing. There are few things more intimate in my opinion, and I watch her face with great intent as she pleases herself in front of me.

Mesmerized but the sight of this young girl getting herself off in front of me, I grab my cock, lazily stroking it as she builds herself up into a feverish frenzy. Gentle purring turns to puppy yelps as her body convulses in pleasure in front of me. She buckles at the knees, pulling the soft shorts down across her knees as she collapses on the couch next to me.

Smiling widely while catching her breath, she brings her hand to my face. The sweet and luscious smell fresh off her fingers. She sticks one finger, then another into my mouth, letting me suck her mild juices off her, blowing soft wavy hair out of her face between laughs: "Oh my god, I am so horny, I need you in me!"

She's the cutest thing, and cannot be refused. I move to the floor, grab her hips and inhale the sweet scent of her one more time before sliding her shorts down to her wedge wearing feet. Lifting one foot up I gently kiss it to see the booty shorts fall to the floor.

My semi-erect cock bounces heavily in front of me as I slowly part her knees. "Oh God, you're gorgeous." A sultry smile on her lips in response as I sit on the floor and marvel at the sight of her beautiful bald pussy just below the tuft of hair left on her mons. A perfect innie: lips not parting, but the clitoral hood protruding just a little between meaty clean shaven lips, as I move in closer.

In anticipation of what will come next she pushes the plump meat on either side of her clitoris with her index and middle fingers on one hand: the flesh succulently giving way and her pinkie sized pink pearl popping out of hiding. With the index finger on the other hand sliding down one side of her clit, dipping into her vulva before she retracts and slides back up, circling the nob before demonstratively dabbing it; juices slowly trickling off her finger as she withdraws and put it in her mouth with a giggle.

I follow her hand up to her face, gently kissing my way there, stopping briefly at her puckered nipples, before face to face, I lick her finger clean. She greedily pulls me in and kiss me. Tasting like yesteryears, her kissing is all perfection: messy as she's desperately seeking the taste of her own pussy, fearlessly probing, sucking my tongue in between kissing my eyes and licking my face.

She glows with excitement as we lock eyes: "Fill me up," she begs me, in her baby voice.

My cock lays on on her soft and warm tummy, lazily ebb'ing and flo'ing with her breath: It reaches from her mons well past her belly button. I am pretty confident it sounds like a sweet promise, not just a stark matter of fact: "I will."

She giggles innocently as I kiss my way down her face, along her neck to those young breasts. Twirling my tongue around her nipples, sucking her now puckered areolas, she gently bucks and bite her lips.

I grab one of her breast firmly as I continue kissing my way down her torso. It feels magical in my hand: soft yet firm, plump but springy, there is a freshness and an innocence about them only an 18 year old is able to yield.

Her abs are trembling, as worshipfully kneeling in front of her I near her youthful sanctuary again. The mild scent of her emerging womanhood reaches my nostrils and my cock stirs. I lift her legs up and place a wedge on each of my shoulders. The fat outer lips retracts as she spreads her legs slowly. Her most private delights soaking wet with her desires, opens up like an O'Keeffe painting.

Starkly explicit in its tender beauty: moist meaty folds falls away as she pulls her knees back to allow me to further delight in her fleshly favors. The slick insides of her inner lips quivering as they are exposed to the fresh air, pulling them back in a butterfly fashion her tight vaginal opening drenched in her own juices is exposed. The irresistible sight of this magical cavern overwhelms me and I am compelled to dive in.

She jolts as i push my tongue into her puckered asshole, and from there lick the length of her wetness, culminating at her tender nub. The taste of her is fresh and she shivers as I drink the moistness off her inner lfolds and they swell with the blood rushing to her abdomen in response to the stimulation.

Kissing and licking along her labia, returning now and again to her swollen clitoris with a yelp in reply. I stick my tongue into her tight hole and push up towards her clit. She sighs deeply, holding my head in place, bucking against the couch as i flick the tip of my tongue against the wall. I eat my way to her pleasure point as I slowly push two fingers in into her vagina. Stimulating her G spot while sucking her exposed nub results in a high pitch squeal and delightful convulsions.

She is impatient as I withdraw and admire her sweet young pussy one final time. Her eyes says she is ready to being impaled by my thick tool, her lips chimes in: "Now!"

As lubricated as she can be, my cock is swaying softly in response to the beauty in front of me, it is time to enter her heaven.

I raise up on my knees between her legs, and drop my cock onto her stomach. There is a glimpse a fearful delight in her eyes as she looks down, realizing it is about to happen.

I move back a little to let my cock rest between her plump lips like an over sized hotdog on a bun. I pull back and push my cock along the slick lips. Heat radiating from her pussy, lubricating the rod about to enter her. Balls pushed against her crotch, she grabs my cock, raised as a fat left leaning flagpole between her legs, with both hands and squeeze.

Moist with her juices I pull my cock out of her grasp. Running it back along the juicy channel between her legs, moving forward, gently pushing it against the clit making her jolt again before sliding it down to her opening: oh God, SO tight. I rest the head right there, catching her eyes, steadfastly giving consent. She reach down between her legs and lead my cock to its final destination.

The moment before that first push, the most intensely sexy in my lexicon, I soak it all in: her begging eyes, pert nose, purring lips pursed in anticipation, smooth neck craned for the best possible view, one hand firmly cupping her young breast, the other pushing the breasts together as it flutters over the clitoris.

"Relax baby!"

A short intake of breath as I push in to the narrow space between her juicy folds. The folds immediately grips on to the fat head, ans she squeaks as I start descending into her. Oh God, so tight, I see the fear in her eyes and stop my forward progress. She exhales, relaxes and begs for more, her eyes grow as I inch deeper: "Yeah, yes please!"

She may be petite, but for all intents and purposes at this moment she's a big girl. Urging me to fill her further, the pleasure overwhelming any other sensation she may experience in this very moment.

"Stay rigth there," she begs adoringly, my rock hard cock filling her to the brim. I don't really have an option, being anchored as I am inside her. She pulls her legs back. I watch as she moves her hand down to her treasure box, finger fluttering over her gorgeous pink pearl, fully exposed, just above my thick veiny tool.

Her body still coursing with nervous energy seems to relax as she slowly starts to pleasure herself. I feel the abdominal muscles around my cock contracting and loosening as, with dainty gestures, her energy is centered towards an inevitable outcome.

Her rubbing becomes more heavy handed as she looses herself in the moment. The stimulation allows me to start moving inside her juicy goodness. She gasps for air as I push deeper still. I start pumping into her, she squeals as I join in the same rhythm she pleasures herself.

"Oh God, oh God, OH GOD!" She is spent. Her hand stops moving. We are so very near the mountain top, a gentle nudge will likely unravel our entire existence. Looking down I see her belly getting filled with my cock. As she crescendos I grab her hand and place it just under her belly button.

I keep pumping into her, it takes a moment, and I almost cum just from the puzzled arousal in her face as she comes to understand that she feels me moving inside her with the palm of her hand.

In this moment our world melts away and we enter another dimension together. Her whole body trembling with pleasure. I push my pulsating rod all the way into her, my balls slamming against her ass-cheeks. She buckles and screams with delight as I pull all the way out of her and enter again feeling every inch of my cock tightly engulfed inside her.

Losing track of time, I delight in her and her response. The sensory overload has her give herself fully to me, her vaginal muscles tugging at my rod as her orgasm builds. She is so young, so vulnerable, so bold, so committed.

My own orgasm is long overdue. Building from the root of my cock, I can feel the first load travel all the way and shoot deep into her. Ashley rides continuous waves of orgasms as I pull out of her, but not before I deposit a second load just inside her vaginal opening. Popping out of her I am unsure to this day where the next load lands, but grabbing hold of my cock I shoot a thick rope of semen at the tuft of hair on her mons before I empty out on her soft tummy.

She is a delightful mess, semen running out of her vagina, trickling down from her bush on to her clitoral hood. Fall back on the rug, laughing like a little boy who's had all his wildest wishes fulfilled. She slides off the couch and sits on top of me, curiously inspecting the semen running down her abdomen. Poking it for quality control, she scopes it up with two fingers and brings it to her mouth with a most generous smile.

As she leans over and kiss me gently, the front door opens and slams with a roar, as Em announces her arrival in her usual furious fashion: "Daddy, I'm home!" She walks speedily right past us, the back of the couch towards the door, nobody in their right mind ever uses the front room in her experience. She runs upstairs to her room. I guess we only have a few minutes before she'll be back down, wondering what Ash's car is doing in the driveway.

Alas123
Alas123
15 Followers