Bound and Taken

Story Info
My online submissive requests a meeting IRL.
2.3k words
4.33
5.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone chirped. I had another email. I responded with the knee jerk reaction I so hated in other people, pulled out my phone and checked it, expecting spam of some sort. It wasn't—just a simple message.

Sir,

Please take me.

Beth

I have been talking with her through PM's on one website and though IM's and text messages for about three weeks. She was very aroused by the idea of being controlled sexually but unsure of how far she wished to take it. She didn't think she wanted to experience the pain that could lead her to a new level of sexual release and pleasure, although excited by it. She was frightened of getting to the precipice, and then fearful of what awaited her on the other side. We'd talked about possible alternative scenarios, and the one she liked best was being controlled in her bed. She'd timidly asked if I would help play out her fantasy.

She'd given me her address. I'd driven by her house, knew it's layout and location. She'd told me the door that would be left unlocked when she was ready to be taken.

Dawn. My favorite time of the day. The air is refreshing and the light soft. I parked in Beth's driveway, letting the car roll down to the house without the engine running. I was glad there were no close neighbors that would be suspicious and call the police. My presence would be difficult to explain, and Amy had never met me, nor seen me, so she'd have a difficult time identifying me, and an even more embarrassing attempt describing why I was there. The dew was still on her neat lawn as I went around to the back and climbed the stairs to her deck.

Her deck looked out over the lake and a small, private cove. The sun was just starting to touch the treetops in the yard. Two doors led into the house from the deck, one to the living room, the other to the bedroom. The dawn light showed the outlines of the furniture, and let me know which door to enter. I slid the door to the bedroom back, stepped out of my shoes, damp with dew, and moved into the bedroom.

She was sound asleep; one light sheet is drawn over her. Her shape was outlined by the soft cloth, which made her sexier by just hiding a bit. One leg was out from under the sheet, bent slightly at the knee with the foot extended from the shapely calf and ankle. Her skin looked white as milk and as smooth. I'd instructed her to be well-groomed, and she'd taken that opportunity to have her legs waxed. She was so beautiful lying there. I sat in the chair next to the bed and watched her. The sheet rose gently, almost imperceptibly with each soundless breath.

A beautiful sight as that was, we had things to accomplish. I reached into the bag I'd brought and took out the black silk blindfold. I laid it over her eyes. She began to stir, so I put one hand on her wrist and held it until she awoke. She was expecting me, so she wasn't startled with the gentle waking.

"Sir?"

"Shhhh." I slipped a loop of rope around her wrist and moved her hand toward the headboard, where a quick look secured the rope. I fastened the blindfold in place and took the other had, looped the rope around her wrist and tied it to the headboard. I silently thanked her for selecting this wrought Iron bed with all the places I could tie ropes off.

Before she was fully awake, she was blindfolded and her hands bound to the headboard. Finer adjustments could come later. I had told her what would happen, how I would treat her. Still, the reality left her testing the restraints and trying to get her blindfold off.

"Be still." She settled back

"Do I have to be blindfolded? I want to see your face."

"Shhhh."

As she lay quietly, the morning noises came in through the open door. The sounds are relaxing, even if they accompany morning coffee and the news from the night before. The breeze barely stirred through the room, almost unfelt against bare skin. I pulled down the sheet, and her body lay there covered with only a thin short nightgown, tied in the front. She wore this for me, as instructed because it can be untied, which I proceeded to do, slowly. When all the ties were undone, I moved the nightgown aside, exposing her. She sensed me looking at her, closed her legs by crossing them at the knee. Her elbows moved toward her breasts but were prevented from covering them by the ropes.

Reaching in my bag, I took out another rope and looped it over her ankle; a gentle tug moved it until it pointed to the corner of the bed. I repeated this with the other leg, spreading her thighs apart—a lovely woman.

I stood back and admired her. Her neck, slender and firm, joined her shoulders with a curve to be studied by a sculptor. White skin on her shoulders flowed unbroken down to her breasts, laying firm on her chest, adorned by erect nipples surrounded by pink aureoles. Below her breasts, her stomach lay flat and continued flat to the gentle mound topped by very light downy hair. Hips joined thighs with the same milky skin; her knees stood clear above the calf I had admired earlier.

She stirred, wondering what I was doing. No one had ever looked at her this intently, and she suddenly felt very naked. Her thighs turned in, trying in vain to hide her womanhood.

I found decorative pillows on the floor, tossed there the night before as the bed was unmade and I put them against the headboard, loosened the ropes holding her ankles, and lifted her torso back against the headboard, not sitting, but yet, not quite flat on the bed anymore. I took two other pillows, lifted her hips, and placed the pillows under her upper buttocks. By placing ropes just above her knees, and looping them to the same post as her arms, I was able to raise her legs and spread them at the same time. She was exposed to me.

"You are mine to do with as I please. Your whole body to use for my pleasure, and everything laid bare for my gaze, to touch, taste, smell, and take in whatever manner I chose." She squirmed at the words.

My feet didn't make much noise as I walked around, admiring the beauty displayed before me. I looked at how being bound and exposed to someone she couldn't see had aroused her, making her pussy drip moisture. My gaze, her excitement at being controlled, and the morning air made her nipples stand erect and strain to be touched, somehow, someway, anyway at all. Her lips were parted to let the quick breath in and out, and in the hope that they would feel mine, my tongue, my cock. She was such a beautiful sight to behold, milky skin so white against the sheets, thighs soft and smooth, leading to her aching cunt, wet and swollen with desire.

"I want to be entertained," I said and loosened one of the ropes holding her arm.

"You will do as I say, and only as I say." She nodded assent. Then I issued a two-word command:

"Touch yourself."

"Yes, Sir." Her hand slid down to her breast. She massaged her breast, cupping it, and then grabbed her nipple, pulled it, slightly squirming with her arousal.

"Touch your cunt."

Her hand moved to her crotch, two fingers reached inside for the abundant moisture then moved up to her clit. She was unaware of where I was in the room, or what a perfect view I had, standing at the foot of the bed, observing her every move. Her hand moved up and in a circular motion. She had told me she had a hair-trigger, and I'd heard evidence of that on the phone, but I didn't expect her to cum in under two minutes, perhaps just half that. She did, her back arched, her head moved back, and your toes curled under. Her moans were a delight to hear.

As soon as she'd finished her orgasm, and before she could start another, I brought her hand back to the bedpost, retied it, and continued to admire this beautiful woman who'd elected to give herself to me. There was a flush to her chest now. I liked that.

I bent down and ever so gently placed my tongue on her very erect nipple, circling it, flicking across the end, then sucked her whole nipple between my lips, between my waiting teeth, and I bit. I was increasing the pressure until the line between her pleasure and pain was blurred, but not crossed.

My hand rested just below her navel, one fingertip barely touching the upper wisp of hair that lightly covered her mound. I could feel the muscles tightening under my palm, trying to move her pussy up to my hand. Slipping my hand down to her slit, I slid one finger along the opening. I picked that finger up and moved it to her lips. She took it in your mouth, tasted, then stopped, realizing what it was.

"Lick it clean." She complied, moving her tongue over my finger and removing the last bits of her juices. Bending over her, I moved my face over hers and brushed her lips with mine. I knew she could feel my mustache on her lip. A little firmer touch, and her lips parted, inviting my tongue into her mouth. I savored the taste, the close smell of womanly flesh. Moving to her neck, I nibbled gently. She liked this and bared her neck to me for more. I took the offer and bit her neck to leave my mark.

Moving down her chest to the breast, I return to the lick, nibble, and bite until she reached the threshold of pain. This time it is farther away, and she was far more receptive. The other breast got the same treatment. Her arousal at being licked and bitten had her hips grinding upward and forward against her restraints. She was open and inviting, aching to be touched.

I slowly took my time tasting all her body had to offer. Her flat stomach, her navel, and then slide down to the light hair on your mons. There I stopped and began serious kissing, moving my mouth from side to side. Her pubic hair felt good against my face; her sex smelled womanly and hot. My tongue found her clit and lightly touched the button. The button worked. A few light flicks, and her hair-trigger convulsed her again. Her pussy moved up to my face. Her body arched, trying to have me inside against the restraint of the ropes.

Moving away, I quietly undressed. Beth heard this and sensed what was about to happen. Her beauty, her heat, her wanting to be had me fully erect and my cock wanted her as much as she wanted it. I moved quietly onto the bed and knelt, facing her wanting and open pussy, I touched it gently with the tip of my cock, and it almost reached up and grabbed me, so hungry for penetration. I slid in and felt the wetness, the lubrication flowing to ease the act. Her body started to arch; her orgasm starts to appear. I laid still to savor the moment, then slowly withdrew until just my glans remained inside her. Reversing, I did another leisurely stroke inside and listened to her breath intake in a gasp, and then begin again, quickly. I repeated the slow in and out motion as she started to moan.

I leaned forward and put my hands on the bed beside her, touching her side, but with no weight on her. I wanted to concentrate all of her sensations on being penetrated. She turned her face toward where she thought my face was, parting and extending your lips to be kissed. I watched this with delight. I knew her hunger. I penetrated her deeply, my thighs against her upturned legs, my balls against her ass, my shaft in as far as it could reach, lightly touching her cervix, Backing out slightly I began to pound her. Balls slapping on buttocks. Thighs pounding on legs. Cock ramming cunt. Building and swelling, I started to cum. The warmth filling her took her over the edge yet again, and she pushed back against me as much as her restraints would allow.

Finished and quiet. I pulled out, stood beside the bed, and slipped my clothes on. I bent over and kissed her, deeply, and long. While she was distracted with the kiss, I loosened the knot on the bedpost holding her right hand. I stood, picked up my bag, and walked out the door, stepped into my shoes, and closed the door.

"Wait," she blurted.

I watched from outside the door until she pulled with her right hand and discovered it was free. She tore off the blindfold as I moved down the stair and to my car. I knew I would have time to escape before she could free herself. As I drove away, I could see her move a curtain and watch the car drive away.

*

The above story is fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, or event, past or future, is purely coincidental.

Furthermore, dear reader, please never meet anyone from the internet for the first time in a private place, never give out your home address and never, never leave your door unlocked for a stranger.