Bound and Teased in the Shower

Info
You wake up in bondage. Time to serve your mistress, girl.
1.5k words
4
38.7k
8
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers



[This story is by request for a very special submissive. A sexy, skinny black girl in the Netherlands, who would love to be owned by a Canadian mistress. She would love for dominant women to message her on FetLife. Her profile name is i-s-a-underscore-b-e-e. Now enjoy the story.]

The sound of the bathroom door opening wakes you up. You have been lying on a blanket on the bathroom floor all night, completely nude. A leather belt is tight around your waist, with your wrists bound to the sides of the belt with leather straps. A dog collar is around your neck. A hot pink dog collar, with a dog tag dangling from a ring on the front. The only word engraved on the dog tag is "SLAVE". A chain is locked to your collar, the other end locked to the wall. You sleep like this every night.

Your friends would never understand how much you like this. That you begged for this. You begged your girlfriend - now your mistress - to dominate you. To control you. You told her that what you like most is when she takes charge. When you can pretend to protest, to tell her to stop, and for her to ignore you and keep going. She insisted on establishing a safeword for when something is really wrong, but she is more than happy to use you while you beg for mercy.

Like now. She's standing in the doorway. She's wearing a white lacy babydoll. She looks so beautiful. She also looks determined. You ask her for water. She just laughs and marches towards you. You know what is coming. You try to squirm away, your collar chain clanking. You're hampered by having your wrists bound at your sides. You ask her to stop. To let you go. She just smirks at you, sliding her sheer white panties down her legs and then daintily stepping out of them. You beg her for mercy. You tell her that you'll be a good girl, do anything she wants, just not that. She gracefully sinks to her knees, her legs on either side of your head. Your begging is cut off by her pussy on your face. She pinches your nose shut, making it clear that you need to eat pussy if you want to get air. You explore her innermost folds with your tongue, worshiping her pussy with your tongue in the way you like best. Only then does she release your nose, allowing you to frantically breathe.

You love to be "forced", for her to override your objections and make you serve her. Despite begging her to stop, this is one of your favorite parts of the day. You are bound, naked and helpless. Your gorgeous goddess of a girlfriend is sitting on you, her warm flesh against yours. You get to show her how much you love her, to devote yourself to giving her pleasure. Nothing has ever felt as good to you as making someone else happy with your service. You lose yourself in the familiar motions, in her taste and her smell and the joy of service. And then she is cumming, cumming hard. She squeezes your head tightly between her thighs, uttering incoherent moans and shrieks as she grips a nearby cabinet tightly. Then, eventually, she relaxes.

Your mistress takes a minute to compose herself, and then she kneels beside you. She pats you on the head and tells you what a good job you did. Then she tightly grips your neck with one hand and reminds you that you are her helpless toy. With her other hand, she fondles your pussy and clit. Her long, delicate, precisely manicured fingers tease you effortlessly. She knows exactly how to drive you wild, and she does. She makes slow teasing circles around your pussy lips with her fingertip. She drags her fingers hard up your pussy. She gently caresses your eager little clit. She knows all the right buttons to push. It isn't long before your pussy is dripping wet and you are straining to lift your hips to meet her touch. You're not sure what feels better. Her expert touch on your pussy, or her tight commanding grip on your vulnerable neck, reminding you that you belong to her.

You try to beg for release, beg for an orgasm. She tightens her grip on your neck until you stop. Then she laughs and stands up. She tells you that you're not getting an orgasm today. All you can do is moan and whimper there in your bondage.

Your mistress strips off her babydoll and carelessly tosses it aside, right onto your face. You can't help but inhale her dreamy scent, but then shake your head to get the babydoll off. You know what's coming next and don't want to miss it.

Your mistress takes a luxurious, relaxing shower. She closes her eyes as she caresses her perky, beautiful breasts. She runs her dextrous hand languorously up and down her long, slender legs. She sways her hips slowly as she sings in the shower. She's putting on a show for you, and it drives you wild. Her expert touches already made you a wet horny mess of a slave, and now she's teasing you with her lovely body. You'd be tempted to touch yourself if your wrists weren't bound to your sides.

Eventually the seductive display is over. She turns off the shower and dries herself off. Then she smiles wickedly at you and tells you that it is your turn.

She roughly grabs you and pulls you up to your feet. She removes your collar and then shoves you into the shower. She releases your wrists, only to cuff them over your head to a towel bar at the back of the shower. You know from past experience that the towel bar is quite sturdy. You are trapped. Your mistress removes the belt and wrist straps and tosses them out of the shower, then takes the showerhead in hand and turns it on. You immediately start begging for mercy. You ask her to undo the cuffs, to let you shower yourself or let you escape.

She teases you with the showerhead. She blasts your breasts with an ice-cold spray that makes you shriek. Then she hits you between the legs with a too hot spray that makes you jump and squeeze your thighs together. Only then does she turn it to a reasonable temperature.

Your girlfriend cleans you in the shower, rubbing in conditioner, shampoo and body wash, and rinsing each off in turn. She makes sure to surprise you from time to time, varying the temperature or giving you intense water pressure on your breasts or pussy when you're not expecting it.

Then she turns the showerhead to the massage setting and puts the showerhead right between your legs. The firm jets of water pound away at your horny pussy, making you squeal. She grabs your nipple and gives it a firm twist, watching you carefully. You gasp and moan. You are incapable of making any noises that sound like actual English. You shudder as your impending climax builds, the arousal forced by the merciless spray.

She stops.

She turns the showerhead aside and turns off the water. You gasp for breath and then whimper and whine. She just laughs at you and rubs you down with the towel. Then she removes the cuffs and takes you out of the shower. She pinches your nipples tightly and pulls you to the bedroom, as you rush forward and try not to trip.

She makes you wear a sexy little french maid costume, tight fitting with a very short skirt. She adds a black leather collar, and then two leather wrist cuffs, a two foot chain in between them. She shoves you back on the bed, over your protests, and shoves a familiar egg vibrator inside you. She adds a leather chastity belt, locking it firmly around you. You wouldn't be able to rub one out even if you dared to disobey.

She commands you to make her breakfast, and sends you off with a swat on the butt. You get busy in the kitchen. Soon after she struts out to the back porch, wearing just a tiny red string bikini. As always, she looks absolutely amazing. She closes her eyes and relaxes in a lounge chair, clearly showing off for your benefit. Silently reminding you that she is in charge, and you are there to serve her. She idly toys with the remote control. As you cook, she'll tease you by turning it on and off, up and down. If she has need of you, she will rapidly turn it on and off three times in a row to summon her little slave maid. But for now, you will focus on quickly putting together a delicious breakfast for your mistress.

You can't help but smile. It's just another beautiful day of serving your mistress.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

A Morning Jog Jogging is so much better with a remote controlled sex toy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Lace and Steel Choker He works her over with a glass dildo and enchanted choker.in Mind Control
Denial and Overstimulation After being denied orgasm for so long... well... you'll see.in BDSM
Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks MILF's sexual awakening by being forced to do 7 slutty tasks.in Illustrated
Remote Torture He continues His torture with the remote.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories