Bound by a Secret

Story Info
A story about two 18 year olds sharing a secret.
814 words
17.4k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl's mother was preparing for a business trip she was going to be gone for two weeks; the girl was very nervous and afraid she did not want her mother to leave. Being left alone with her father made her feel very uncomfortable. As she watched her mother leave, she begins to get knots in her stomach. Her mother had prepared dinners for everyday while she was going to be gone and froze them and put them in the deep freezer. Later on, that evening as she was doing the dinner dishes while her father was in the basement listening to the music her mother didn't allow played in the house. There was a knock on the door her dad came upstairs and answered the door. It was one of the members of her dad's band back in the day before she was born. This friend of her dad's was not allowed at the house while she was there. They both went down into the basement I finished the dishes and went to my room. I took my bath and put my night gown on and decided to read. My father came up from the basement to check on her. "My friend went to go get his daughter so you can have someone to talk to. After a few minutes the man returns, and his daughter is with him he introduces the girls and him and her dad go back to the basement. The girls are left alone and at first, they are quiet. My name is Keisha what's yours my name is Shilyn nice to meet you. I feel awkward but I feel like I know why I am here.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I want to ask you a question, but I am afraid of what you will think of me."

"It's safe here what do you want to ask me?" I will whisper it to you I don't want them to hear us," Keisha sits on the bed next to Shilyn and whispers in her ear.

"Does your dad touch you on your private parts?" Shilyn nods yes and puts her fingers to her lips.

"This stays between me and you we are now new friends, and we go to the same school so we can talk there too," they nod in agreement they hear their dads coming upstairs and grab magazines and pretend to be looking at them. What are you girls up to?" Nothing they answer in unison. We want to play a game with you, but it must stay between us you can't tell your mothers no matter what. What game are we playing? It's an adult game. How do we play? well first you have to take your clothes off. The girls do as they are told reluctantly their dads approach them as they unfasten their pants and remove them. As they are both stroking their cocks Shilyn's dad goes over to Keisha and Keisha's dad goes towards Shilyn. We won't hurt you just open your mouths the girls do as they are told as the dads begin slowly moving their dicks in and out of their mouths. The girls are holding each other hands tightly as they are getting their throats fucked. After what seems like forever, they pull out of their mouths and make them kiss each other and suck on each other's nipples. Now eat her pussy baby just like daddy does to you. The girls look at each other in with terror in their eyes. Shilyn's dad pushes her head in between Keisha's legs "eat that pussy Keisha's dad thrust his dick inside of Shilyn's pussy from behind as she licks and sucks Keisha's pussy. Shilyn's dad straddles Keisha's face and slides his dick into her mouth and begins fucking her mouth and throat as he holds her wrist down. The room is filled with moaning and the dads are shouting as they cum. They switch positions and each dad has had both. The dads leave and return to the basement. The girls lie on the bed in silence as they hold each other and talk quietly.

"I have never done that before I kind of liked it," said Keisha breaking the silence. "I liked it too do you like me? Shilyn asks with fear and shame but excitement in her voice. We are bound together by our secrets and isolated and alone. Keisha responds with I know but I am glad it is with you they kiss each other softly we can share our deep dark secrets with one another that excites me. As they drift off to sleep, they wake up to hearing moaning and begin to rub each other's pussy because the sounds coming from the basement turns them on. They please each other in the 69 position all through the night this seals their friendship and bond.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
SircinqueSircinqueabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all of the feed back. I greatly appreciate it I am new to writing in this genre. The story is completely fiction. My apologies if I triggered some of you. That was not my intention. The feed back was tough to read but I believe it will make me improve my writing. Again thank you for the feed back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

English is obviously not your first language and your English is not yet good enough to be writing stories, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly Written bs!

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterover 1 year ago

Hard pass on this one. The premise is ok but otherwise poorly executed. You mix third person perspectives; it's barely broken up at all and I'm frequently having to mentally edit your story so that I can read it fluently. No flow, no character. You did cross your t's and dot your I's, so to speak, so there's not many glaring mistakes (the kind that make reading a real slog. From the first half that I read at least). It just feels a little lazily written. You were dreaming the dream but not transcribing it so that we're getting the same (or at least similar) picture in our heads that you are.

My biggest problem with the story though is the subtly implied organized child abuse ring, or the beginnings of one in this case. You don't specifically mention time lines but you stated the two girls were clearly 18 and they're comfortable with it right off of the bat, to the point where they're sharing with friends. This implies it's been going on for a while, which also crosses over a heavily implied pair of child sex abuse cases. I sometimes don't mind sexual activity being hinted at, at otherwise illegal ages (don't even kid yourself, there's dozens of stories like this on this website, if not thousands) IF it adds to character building or adds context to the story but you're coming off as someone that needs to be reported to child protection services, in my honest opinion.

You're not trying to write a story, you're trying to normalize something that shouldn't be. There's maybe only 3 stories on this entire website that I gave the hate rating to, yours is now the fourth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emma Visits Home Incest on the family farm.in Incest/Taboo
Impossible to Resist Two sisters share a son.in Incest/Taboo
Catching My Son A mother turns detective and discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
"Put It In. Fuck Me," Sarah Gasped Sarah is hot for her son's cock. Danny is happy with that.in Incest/Taboo
My Son My Conqueror Pt. 01 A woman struggles with feelings for her son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories