All Comments on 'Bound By Blackmail Ch. 14'

by Brady018

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Cammy22Cammy2211 months ago

Amazing :) Looks like Dafni will become a pro in no time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great story, looking forward to the next one! May I suggest a few tropes which involves dafni in discomfort or predicament? Such as a customer who coats the dildos with hot sauce infused lube. Or a group of perverts who rent her for the entire weekend (7pm Fri to 7am Monday), who keep her arms tightly bound crossed behind her back for the most of the time and forcing her to drink piss and swallow spit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this series do much! I fucked myself while reading this and had a sissygasm

kenjom69kenjom6910 months ago

great writing like all of the other chapters. keep up the great work buddy.

Nasty56Nasty5610 months ago

Wrong category!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The MC seems to be appropriately pissed off for what's going on, he's just not doing anything about it. I think anyone in his position would escape, find police, ยก fight to the death. Even facing the brothers he took the money from would be better that what he's being forced to do.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is so messed up. He's disgusted, can't stand what he's doing, but he hasn't done one thing to try and get out of it. If they're listening, talk one game, play another. Find a way to spit the cum out. Write a note to the shy guy, asking for help, or just shut down. You can't blackmail someone who doesn't give a shit anymore. But, following this is crazy, he hates the situation, the blackmailer, losing his home, forced to be gay. Well try something to get out of it. A good story includes an antagonist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous