Bound, Masked and Taken

Story Info
Wife bound, masked and for a stranger to use and abuse.
1.2k words
4.1
10.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bt90no
Bt90no
25 Followers

This short story is a work of fiction, but a fantasy my wife and I have discussed, who knows one day it might cone true.

The time approaches.

"Ok he'll be here in a few minutes, time to get ready."

You take a big gulp of Prosecco before applying your lipstick in the hotel mirror, satisfied you turn to me and see me holding the arm binders. I walk behind you and sit you on the end of the bed, you put your arms behind your back and I slide the binders on before securing them tight, your arms now immobilised completely making you heart and pussy flutter at your helplessness.

I offer you a final sip of prosecco, then retrieve the hood. I pull your hair away from your face and carefully roll the mask over your head, careful not to smudge your lipstick as I position the open mouth section over your mouth. Finally, I place a collar with a short leash round your neck. I step back, you look so hot, stockings and stilettos, open breasted corset framing your tits, accentuated further by your arms pinned behind your back.

"You ready honey?" I ask.

"Yes." You reply with a curt nod of your head.

My phone buzzes, I walk over to get it, you feel a tingle of anticipation in your pussy.

I read the message, he's here. I reply with the room number and hit send.

I walk over to you and guide you to your feet, then help you down to your knees.

A minute or two later there is knock on the door, I walk over and let him in. He follows me into the room and sees you kneeling waiting.

"Wow!" he says, "she is so hot."

"Absolutely." I say, then leaning down beside your ear "You're to do everything he tells you to do."

He undoes his belt and unzips his flies, pulling out his cock. It's semi hard and already a good 6 inches, he strokes it to its full length and I take the leash and hand it him. He pulls up on the leash, firmly but not harshly, lifting you up onto your knees, then he pulls you forward and you shuffle forward towards him.

"Open your mouth." He instructs, and you part your pretty red lips. He guides the helmet of his cock between your lips, it feels big and smooth in your mouth and against your tongue. He places one hand round the back of your head the other still griping the leash and eases his cock in your mouth. You gasp helpless with your arms bound behind you as he slides his cock in and out of your mouth. You gag and he withdraws slightly, enough for you to regain your breath then pulls you onto his cock once more. He fucks your mouth some more then pulls out and drops your leash. He kicks off is trousers and boxers and removes his top. He retrieves a condom from his trousers and pulls it on his straining cock.

"Up" he instructs, taking hold of the leash again, pulling you awkwardly to your feet. You stand uneasily in your high heels with arms bound behind your back. He leads you over to the couch and pulls you down over his lap. You yelp fearing you will fall to the floor without being able to see.

"Jesus!" You exclaim.

He strokes your ass with one hand, clasping his other over your bound wrists ensuring they are out of the way. He then brings down a big heavy hand down on your ass, a loud smack echoes round the room. He spanks you over and over alternating cheeks. I watch your ass pinken at first then redden and you start to wriggle and writhe on his lap.

He pauses, lets go of your wrists and slides his hands between your legs. He parts them easily then traces his fingers up to your pussy, which he finds slick to the touch.

"Ah so you enjoyed your spanking then?" He teases, and slides a finger inside you. He fingers you with one then two fingers, rubbing his thumb over your clit.

He looks up at me, "Is her ass clean?"

"Of course." I reply.

It's humiliating to be bound over this strangers lap having your asshole discussed, but the clit stroking is a welcome distraction, it feels good and you try to rock against his thumb.

He spanks you again, you start to wriggle and moan on his lap with, your ass freshly reddened. When he stops you lie limply across his lap. He shifts you off his lap back onto your knees then pulls you up via the leash to your feet. He leads you to the end of the couch and pushes you over the armrest, spreading your legs apart with his feet. You can feel his hand grab your waist followed by his cock stroking up and down between your pussy lips. He presses his cock inside you firmly and within a few strokes is filling your pussy. You grunt as you feel his hips press against your ass cheeks as you are forced to take him balls deep. He fucks you deep and with building intensity, you can feel your orgasm building and are glad of the mask.

Without warning he pulls out, you sigh involuntarily disappointed.

"Damn your pussy feels good!" He says a little breathlessly. "But I've got see what your ass is like." He grabs some lube, leaving you lying prone over the sofa arm. He walks in front of you bends down and tugs on your nipple piercings, he whispers "Are you ready to get your ass fucked?"

"Owww, yes." You whimper.

He walks back around behind you and you feel lube being dripped onto your asshole. He rubs more lube over his cock then nudges his helmet against your asshole. He presses it in and you groan as your asshole is forced open. He looks over at me and I nod in encouragement.

He presses his cock up your ass, you moan as he stretches your asshole.

"Oh god you're tight." He grunts.

He presses himself inside you, you groan at the invasion but are helpless to resist. I know you didn't want to be prepared and that you wanted to feel forced to take it so I kneel beside you and whisper to you

"Tell him to fuck your ass."

"Fuck my ass!" You say, I stand back.

"Fuck my ass!" You repeat and urged on he forces his cock inside you. You grunt as he fucks you harder burying his cock inside you inch by inch. You can feel your orgasm building as pounds your ass and you feel his hips slamming against you. Frustratingly just as you are about to cum he pulls out. He pulls you to your feet and pulls you over to the bed, he turns you around then pushes you into your back. He lifts your legs, through the mask you can make out a dark looming shadow over you.

"What am I going to do slut?" He asks.

"Fuck me." You pant breathlessly.

He places your ankles on his shoulders, you gasp as he guides his cock in your ass. He fucks you hard, grabbing both ankles to spread your legs wider still. You cum hard pinned to the bed legs spread, your moans and leg spasms give away your orgasm and with a grunt and a few urgent primal thrusts he cums up your ass.

He pulls out and leaves you lying limply on the bed.

"That was awesome." He said, "let me know next time you're in town."

"Sure will." I reply, looking down at my beautiful but defiled wife.

Bt90no
Bt90no
25 Followers