Bound Naked, Tormented, Broken In

Story Info
A female slave is tormented by two fiendish mistresses.
3.3k words
4.16
31.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A powerful hand came down and gripped the young slavewoman's slender wrist as she filed into the slaves' dining quarters.

"You're Lucilla?' The young woman nodded nervously. "The lady Mircella told me to bring you downstairs. Come."

Downstairs! Lucilla had been a slave in the household for only a week, after she was captured in her remote seaside village by raiders. Shortly after her arrival, the other slaves had mentioned Downstairs as a place to be most wary of. The household administered very strict discipline; already she had seen one severe and one medium-to-severe public punishment.

The slaves in question - one an attractive, personable young woman from the near East - had been whipped a number of times across their bare buttocks for what seemed like very minor offences, so that thick weals sprung on the soft flesh as the slaves begged hopelessly for mercy. Their sobs and pleadings only seemed to fan the enthusiasm of the whippers. For the next three days both victims had stood to eat their meals, hanging their heads when addressed. All the slaves had reason to fear the lower levels of the household, where penalties seemed without exception severe.

Despite her qualms, Lucilla was obliged to hasten alongside her captor, a towering, heavily muscled guard. Down the stairs, along a dark stone corridor, through into a large cell. Lucilla's fascinated gaze took in a number of wooden implements, each with its own set of rings, as well as a rack of whips and crops. She waited obediently, her eyes lowered, her bare feet feeling the cool stone of the floor.

"Undress." This was not a surprise. Though she was not aware of having committed any offence, the household had slaves strip naked before a chastisement. Additionally, they were required to remain uncovered for some time in the slaves' dining hall, standing on a block with their hands clasped behind their necks, their stripes visible to all. The Masters deemed this to be a useful salutary lesson for all the slaves.

Unable to refrain from cringing slightly, though she feared this might invite her captor's cruelty, Lucilla stood nude and motionless before the hulking guard. She made a pretty sight, with her auburn hair, sweet face, and shapely figure. Her buttocks were beautifully rounded, though not overly large, and her breasts small and pert. Her pale skin possessed a lovely sheen, and her eyes and mouth were large and beautifully shaped. Her vaginal lips were visible behind a screen of fine light hair.

"Mistress says I can have you suck me." This was not a great surprise. Already she had knelt and sucked off two household members: first, the steward, a senior slave who explained her obligation, and instructed her on technique.

"First kiss it. Then run your tongue from the base to just below the tip. Then open your mouth and use your tongue and lips to suck it. Make sure your teeth don't touch it. When I come, do not stop; make sure you swallow every drop, then lick it clean."

Lucilla had followed his instructions and swallowed the hot spurts with only a little choking. Two days later she had been obliged to service a guard, and this time she drank it down easily. The guard was pleased and gave her a small silver coin. Slaves must obey; if there was a reward for good performance, so much the better.

Falling to her knees, she saw the guard's erect phallus in front of her face. It was thick and hard, uncut and seemed to pulse with vigor. She gripped in her slender hands and fondled the shaft. It pulsed under her fingers and a clear liquid oozed from the tip.

She kissed it as she manipulated it, then ran her tongue around the head. Parting her lips, she took in the wide organ and began to suck it carefully, fluttering her tongue along its rigid length and enjoying the sensations of control and submission. The guard responded enthusiastically to her careful attentions, groaning with pleasure. In less than a minute, her newly skilled sucking brought him to a climax. His hot come spurted inside her mouth and she swallowed the liquid quickly.

"Now you must be put in position." He grasped her arms and directed her towards a wooden assemblage on the stone flags. "Feet in holes."

Worried but obedient, she stepped into the two wooden circles bolted to the floor. The guard twisted screws, and her ankles were gripped firmly within the wooden shackle. She was obliged to balance carefully, the shackles were spaced well apart, so that her legs were spread. She felt helpless, unable to move her legs, and a cold fear spread through her.

"Please...what have I done to be punished?"

"Mistress says."

Gripping her wrists, he buckled them behind her back, Fastening the bound wrists to a chain from the ceiling, he shortened it so that she was obliged to lean forward, her arms pinioned and raised behind her. A cool breeze blew on her now exposed private parts. She looked nervously behind herself, and began to plead.

Instead the soldier gripped her delicate nose tightly. When she opened her mouth to breathe, he thrust his strong fingers inside and pushed her jaws painfully apart.

Forcing them open to their maximum, he thrust a hollow wooden gag inside. She could breathe freely, but her mouth was stretched wide and she could only utter unintelligible sounds. She could not exert enough pressure to expel the gag. She was arched forward, her tender bottom protruding, her arms bound and raised behind her, her legs and lower lips spread. Her spit dribbled out of her opened mouth. She looked mutely and apprehensively back at the door. Down the passage sounded young woman's voices.

The two well dressed young ladies looked somewhat alike; dusky features, full lips, dark liquid eyes and curvaceous figures. Lucilla knew them; it was the lady Mircella, daughter of the household, and her favorite slavewoman, a Greek girl named Psyche. Both were about eighteen, clad in matching garb; though Mircella's superiority was evident in her elegant, expensive jewelry. They chatted gaily as they came through the door in a cloud of rare perfume.

"Good, Garth, you have prepared her as I ordered. Did she suck you? Did she do a good job? She's pretty isn't she? Psyche and I have been looking forward to this all day. Now go out, but be there if I call you."

The guard nodded obediently and withdrew. The two moved closer to their bound prey, and examined her closely.

"Her breasts are pretty." Small strong fingers squeezed first one breast, then the other, rolling Lucilla's nipples so that they grew erect. The sensation was not unpleasant. She gasped as a slender hand reached under her from behind and caressed her vaginal slit. "Oh, she's wet. We are going to have fun playing with her." The caressing of her vaginal entrance intensified, and two fingers slipped inside and began an insistent fondling. Lucilla writhed sensuously despite her fear; her lubrication was evident in the slippery sounds coming from below.

"Move over, Psyche. I want to feel her little asshole. It's so pretty and small; pink! I don't think there has been anything inside it yet; certainly not a thick hard cock."

With this, she slid her finger deep in the bound girl's anus, so that Lucilla squirmed and tried to lift herself off the intruding digit. However, Mircilla easily stayed inside her, indeed adding first one, and then two fingers to stretch the young woman's secret passage painfully. Lucilla writhed as her tender rectum was invaded; it was both painful and humiliating. She was entirely at her mistress's mercy, however, immovably secured at her wrists and ankles and split helplessly open.

Psyche stood behind her mistress, pressing herself against Mircilla's shapely buttocks. Lucilla observed that the favorite had reached up under Mircilla's silk dress and was caressing her. The breath of all three, fondled and fondling, began to come faster.

"Psyche, make sure the door is bolted. Let's prepare ourselves."

Immediately after the door was secured, both young women took off their dresses and stood naked. A fine sheen of sweat glazed their smooth tawny skin. Both were of similar build; their stockier frame and fuller hips, breasts and buttocks were a sensual contrast to the pale slenderness of their captive. Their pubic hair had been plucked, and their lower lips appeared plump and inviting.

"Bring the hood."

A cloth bag with holes cut in it was draped over Lucilla's head. Now, in addition to her naked vulnerability, she could not see her captors. She squirmed in fearful anticipation and tried to utter some pleading sounds. She cringed as a cold metal object was pressed against her nipple. A soft giggle sounded, then Lucilla squealed in pain through the gag. The metal implement had gripped her breast tip sharply and painfully.

"Aah!" The painful grip was relaxed, then reapplied. Another squeal sounded through the gag's hollow passage. More giggles were heard, and the device transferred to her other breast, with similar results. The pain was very intense, albeit brief, in that tender area. Her nipple, gripped in the sharp metal teeth, was pinched and pulled cruelly as the young woman writhed and choked.

Her tormentors left her breasts in temporary peace, though not without promising to give them further attention shortly. Instead she felt the tool - some kind of sharp toothed tweezers or pincers - stroke the shrinking interior of her thigh. Suddenly that ultra soft flesh was gripped in vicious metal teeth. Lucilla's cry resounded as the two tormentors laughed delightedly.

A succession of intense metal bites was applied to the wretched young woman's most sensitive parts. Her tender thighs, her buttocks, her soft tummy, even her armpits were squeezed painfully. Occasionally a twist of the tongs before they were released added another degree of discomfort. Lucilla was gasping and twitching her body as much as it could be moved; the two others appeared to be taking turns delivering the painful attentions, conferring on their victim's responses and selecting the most delicate places to torment.

Gleeful laughter greeted each of the poor young woman's outcries. When the fiendish pair identified a particularly tender area, they repeatedly assaulted it; so that her secret areas - between her legs, under her arms, on her soft flat belly, her vaginal lips - were all repeatedly pinched painfully. Occasionally the two would pause to fondle Lucilla's pussy; this welcome distraction would be terminated as soon as her breathing signaled impending orgasm, and the pincers reapplied. The contrast of the brief pleasure with the steady pinches made the latter all the more exquisitely agonizing.

"No more there, Father said we must not have her bleeding. Let's do her tits some more." The young woman's nipples were assaulted again; their owner was soon gasping and grunting in pain. "Let's try out the clamps." A brief pause, then her sore nipples were squeezed in a vice, with the pain doubled when her captors tugged on it, causing a dull but very penetrating suffering. Her tormentors pulled repeatedly on the clamps crushing her soft tips, laughing aloud with pleasure at her intense discomfort.

After one final savage pinch, to the tender place where her buttock met her thigh, the assaults were suspended. Soft liquid licking and sucking sounds indicated that her captors were taking a break so as to pleasure each other. Sure enough, two simultaneous cries sounded; evidently their congress, no doubt piqued by Lucilla's writhing, had satisfied them both; at least temporarily. For some minutes there was a blessed pause, and Lucilla's breathing slowed.

She felt a small strong hand exploring her cringing rectum. Either Mircilla or Psyche was smearing a slippery lubricant around and inside her anal opening. The fingers were withdrawn, replaced by a solid blunt object that was pressed into her anus. She wriggled and cried; slowly and painfully, she was entered, her anal walls stretched to an extreme. Then she felt a pop, and an easing of her parted sphincter. A blunt plug, wide at the front and narrow at the base, had been inserted in her bottom. Unable to expel it, she stayed bent over, her buttocks parted and filled to a never experienced degree, the invasive object impaling her in a most cruel and embarrassing fashion.

"Do you think she likes having that in her bottom?"

"It's hard to tell. She does need to be stretched; she's too narrow and the men will want to use her there. And we must get her nipples pierced. They're so sensitive; it will be easy to play with her if we can simply attach little weights there and tug on them. She hates that! And she must be plucked. Pick me up."

The hood was suddenly pulled from her head, and her vision restored. Four hands combined to pop the gag from her mouth; she gasped in relief. Psyche had lifted her naked mistress before her in her slender but powerful arms, holding her up with her forearms under her owner's knees. An evil smile on her pretty face, securely held in mid air, Mircilla parted her knees as Psyche moved her burden, legs spread wide and pussy lips parted, towards Lucilla's face, shocked by the light.

The mistress' well shaped pussy, plucked, wet and musky, was presented to the captive's lips; obediently Lucilla licked and probed her wet vagina with her mouth, stimulating Mircilla to a violent orgasm as her smiling partner held her effortlessly in the air. Lifting her higher, Psyche presented Mircilla's pulsing, dark anus to the captive's mouth. Any break from torment was welcome; Lucilla applied her tongue deep into the dusky pearl offered her, and Mircilla's cries of pleasure filled the room.

Satisfied, the mistress regained her feet and looked with satisfaction on her trembling slave.

"Psyche, the cane."

More punishment? Stretching her neck to look fearfully behind her, Lucilla observed the pair, naked and sweating, each clutching a lithe cane. As she watched in horrified anticipation, there was a swish, a crack and a pain sharper than any of the previous inflictions. The air was driven from her lungs as a second stroke, delivered by Mircilla, carefully striped her soft bottom exactly where the first had landed. The two naked women took turns chastising the unfortunate slave; their canes travelled up and down the flesh of her bottom and thighs, which soon showed a ladder of pink stripes. Lucilla tried to plead through the gag, but each time she began to try to speak a fierce pain assailed her tender flesh. She writhed gasping; still the strokes landed where they were directed. Her bottom was on fire; the pain ascended in a crescendo.

After a score or so of stripes, finally it was done; she slumped painfully in her bonds. Her buttocks now bore a lattice pattern of red lines, and she wriggled them frantically to disperse the scorching smart. Her captors kissed each other deeply, mouths open and tongues busy.

"Time for Garth." With that the plug was pulled painfully from between her buttocks; though her anus seemed to gape open still, so that she felt more vulnerable than ever.

The guard was summoned and came immediately into the cell.

"Garth; I want you to fuck her in the ass. You'll be the first!" Obediently, the hulking brute positioned himself behind the frightened bound girl. Where the plug had been withdrawn, her sphincter winked open. His cock was already engorged by the sight of her naked, abused flesh; he moved forward to press his erection inside her delicate little anus. Psyche slid close and guided him into the slave's quivering opening; little by little, inch by inch, delighting in the satin clasp of her bowels, he pushed into Lucilla as she cried, begged and squirmed helplessly.

The pains to which she had been subjected had rendered her submissive; her muscles had given up much of their resistance. Yet she remained narrow in the rear, and the stiff cock moving inexorably up her rectum made her gasp as it pierced her; she was weeping and pleading through the gag. The wicked pair were ecstatic with excitement; Psyche kneeled and licked Garth's balls, guiding him deeper into the slave's back passage, then moved to embrace her mistress. Impaled, an alien shaft filling her completely, Lucilla's eyes were opened widely as she was invaded in what to her - though it would not be so in the months to come - was a most unnatural congress.

An intense desire to evacuate her bowels filled her; yet this was impossible as the thick phallus slid inexorably deeper inside her. It was as if her body were possessed by some alien entity greater than herself; she struggled to become less tense so that the intruding shaft would meet less resistance and cause less pain. Garth was cooperative, refraining from suddenly thrusting into her; he would push forward an inch, pause while Lucilla adjusted to the pressure, then move a little deeper.

Little by little she was being filled; his cock penetrated to the innermost reaches of her back passage, so that she felt soon her heart would be pierced by it. Suddenly she gave up the unconscious struggle her body was waging. Now Garth's cock slid easily up and down her rectum; resistance was gone. Grunting with pleasure, he settled into a steady, remorseless fucking of her virgin ass. She groaned and wriggled as his shaft caressed the sensitive nerve endings; the pain was mostly dissipated and replaced by an extraordinary pleasure, combining a glowing submission and a near ecstatic response to the head of the cock's probing of her deepest, most secret place. Her whole anal area now throbbed with sensitivity; the insistent, steady strokes reduced her to a boneless, receptive jelly.

She began to undulate her hips in tandem with the insistent thrusts, pushing back to absorb as much of Garth's shaft as possible, squeezing her sphincter muscles to pleasure this master. The guard responded to this new responsiveness with a swelling of his organ, so that Lucilla, near delirious with sensations both pleasant and unpleasant, seemed to feel the outline of each vein and ridge on the cock that stretched her open.

For a moment she looked ahead, wriggling her tender bottom so as to accommodate the thrusting cock more easily - and met her mistress's fierce gaze. Mircilla lay on her back with her body pointing away from the unfortunate girl. Psyche's naked thighs were spread and pressing on the other's mouth as they writhed in tandem, the favorite's face buried in her mistress's soft wet heat.

While Mircilla licked and sucked her striving partner's heat, she simultaneously fixed her eyes with satisfaction on Lucilla's distorted face as the latter's bottom was split apart by the guard's steady thrusts. Mircella drank in the slave's exquisite sensation as her own needs were violently attended to by her favorite. When Garth's cock penetrated into the utmost reaches of Lucilla's rectum, a sensation she had never imagined, piercing and impaling her to the very limit, she screamed first in surprise and then in pleasure, as his phallus took her to a new peak.

It was then that Garth, Mircella, and Psyche reached their own intense completions. Lucilla bucked and heaved as she felt the hot spurts of come spraying her deepest core, bringing her to her own ecstatic response. She slumped bonelessly, head down in her bonds, sweat and spit pouring from her, as Garth withdrew his shrinking member and a puddle of warm liquid commenced to trickle slowly from the slave's vacated passage. Her bottom, nipples, thighs stung fiercely; her stretched sphincter ached; yet there remained an extraordinary glow throughout her lower parts. Steam seemed to fill the room.