Bound to Bed Pt. 01

Story Info
FTM guy tied up for the first time by his trans masc lover.
2k words
4.46
5.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotTboy
HotTboy
32 Followers

[CW: This story is about a sexual interaction between two trans guys who haven't had bottom surgery. The story contains slight reluctance and objectification. 'Feminine' terms are used to describe the genitalia of the protagonists. The characters are 18+. Please do not read if any of these themes will cause you distress.]

------

Your lover is on their way home in your car, taking a left turn into your neighbourhood after a long day of work. They have been looking forward to seeing you, and they have been fantasising about your incredible body all day long. Craving to feel your naked body pressing against theirs.

As they park their car in the small parking spot next to your apartment they feel their lower belly tingle with the thought of seeing you again. They step out, close the car door and walk up to the apartment. With each step they feel their desire getting stronger. It's a warm and slightly breezy summer evening, and the waning heat of the day blends well in with the warmth of their pussy getting wet at the thought of going down on you.

They quietly open the front door, and notice you're in the kitchen with your back turned towards them. Headphones in, you don't hear them entering the apartment. They smile, this is actually perfect. They walk towards you and just before you notice them they grab your arms with one gentle motion and twist them behind your back, while they softly speak into your ear, "Hey baby, it's me -- I've been missing you today." You're feeling startled for a second but immediately smile as you recognise what's happening: they are playing out a fantasy you've been talking about for a while now.

With their right hand they grab your hair, still wet from the shower you just took, and gently tilt your head backwards, softly breathing in your ear and whispering: "I've been thinking about you. The thought of your naked body has been distracting me all day, and now I need some release from that built up tension. I got so turned on while driving here, thinking about how I'm going to fuck you tonight."

"Fuck, yes...," you softly moan and feel a tingling sensation in your lower belly. Your lover moves their hand up to your face and towards your mouth. "Open," they command, and as you open your mouth they slide two fingers inside and start slowly mouthfucking you. "You like that, you little slut?" they whisper into your ear. "Ahhh," you moan, closing your eyes in excitement. "I know you've been longing for this all day," they say. "You've been craving to surrender yourself to me." Their breath against your neck gives you goosebumps. You feel your clit grow and you feel your pussy slowly getting wet. This is what you've been waiting for all day.

Then they turn you around and grab you by your face, looking you deeply into your eyes. You look at their lips and want to kiss them -- so badly -- but they keep their distance and almost invisibly shake their head. "Not yet," they smile. "Go to the bedroom." You feel your cheeks flush and start walking towards the bedroom, closely followed by your lover.

"Now take off your clothes. Slowly," they order once you're standing next to your bed. "And look at me while you undress." You nod, feeling slightly apprehensive but your horniness takes over. You know you want to do what they tell you to do, even though you're feeling a bit shy.

You slowly take off your shirt. "Good boy, taking off your clothes like the little slut you are. Go on," they encourage you with a nod. You unbutton your pants, slowly push them down and then you're standing in your boxer briefs, feeling a bit insecure under their dominant gaze. "You look so fucking hot," they sigh while looking at you. You know you're looking good. You've started testosterone about six years ago and your body has slowly been changing into its current toned shape.

You see your lover's gaze go up and down your body, and you can tell they like what they see. Then they look deeply into your eyes again. You feel your stomach flip and your cheeks flush. "I can tell you're into this. You're so turned on, I know you're getting harder with every word I say. I can see your wetness dripping through your underwear," they say with a slight smile.

"Now I want you to touch yourself, while looking at me."

You look down and notice that your underwear is getting wet. Your clit is hard, creating a small bulge. 'Fuck', you think, this is even turning you on more than you thought. You let your hand slide into your underwear and smile shyly. "Go on, touch yourself for me," they encourage you. You blush and start touching yourself, first slowly but with every movement it starts feeling better and your shyness starts melting away slowly. Your pussy feels really wet and your clit twitches with every movement you make. You moan softly, it actually feels really good to touch yourself like that.

"Alright, that's enough. It's for me to decide what happens with your body tonight. Now take off your underwear and lie down on the bed," they order. "On your belly. Eyes closed."

You take off your boxer briefs and get on the bed. You close your eyes. "Spread your legs," they say with a gentle but firm voice. You wonder what your lover is up to. With apprehension you spread your legs and you feel your face getting flushed -- you're very aware of your nakedness compared with them still being fully dressed. You feel your wetness dripping out of your pussy and wonder if they can see it too.

"Wider," they command. You obey, spreading your legs even more. "Good boy." You hear them walking around the bed, the sound of velcro breaks the silence in the room and your left ankle is being lifted up. 'What the...,' you think but before you can finish your thought you feel something being wrapped around your ankle. "Just relax," they say with a soft voice.

Within seconds they have lifted and tied up both your wrists and ankles, and pulled them towards the corners of the bed. Now you're feeling really exposed as they are able to see your full body and... well, everything. "Be gentle, please," you say and you hear them chuckle softly. "No worries, I'm only making sure I have easy access to all of you tonight. I'm just gonna have a little fun with you. And you're going to love every second of it." The cockiness with which they say those last words sends a twitch down your belly. Fuck, you're so into this.

A hand grabs you by your hair and pulls your head slightly up, and another hand grabs your chin. Your lover gently bites into your neck and slowly slides their knee in between your legs, softly pressing it against your throbbing pussy. You inhale deeply, this feels so good. You want to be touched so badly. "Fuck me..." you sigh, breathing heavily. "Yeah, don't worry -- I will," your lover whispers into your ear.

You feel one of their hands slide down slowly, from your shoulder down your back, across your butt, sliding across your inner thigh. You feel more blood rushing to your clit, getting even harder. You arch your back, lifting up your butt hoping to reach their fingers with your pussy. Your lover chuckles. "I know you want me to touch you. I can tell... you're so fucking wet. But the more you ask for it, the slower I'll go. You need to be a bit more patient," they say.

Slowly they slide their finger across the side of your groin, slightly touching your pussy lips, moving away just before you can press yourself against their fingers. You sigh -- they are being such a tease. They continue this little game for a few more minutes until you can't take it any longer. You're squirming and moaning, wanting to be touched so badly and feeling so turned on.

You feel your lover moving away from your body and wonder what they're up to. And then, their lips on your inner thigh. Kissing you slowly, moving upwards. You giggle and squirm, suddenly feeling very ticklish. "Wait, no, I'm too sensitive," you protest. You want to move but your hands and feet are still firmly bound to the bed. Your lover chuckles. "Relax, baby. Lean into the feeling. I'm not trying to tickle you," they answer. You wonder if there's a way to lean into this, but before you've answered that question you feel their hands grab you by your hips.

"Lift up your butt," they command, and as you move up they slide a cushion underneath your hips. They go back to kissing your upper legs, your butt cheeks, and it's actually starting to feel really good now that you're relaxing a bit more. Then you feel them moving towards your butt and you tense up a bit. "I'm not sure I'm into this," you say, feeling slightly embarrassed by how exposed you suddenly feel. "Just enjoy the feeling. Don't overthink it -- I'm into it. I'm into you," they whisper, slightly spreading your butt cheeks and sliding their tongue along your butt hole. You feel your face blushing. 'Fuck, that actually feels really good,' you think. It's so soft, so wet, so incredibly sensitive. You give in and moan softly, moving your hips along with the movement of their tongue. You feel your embarrassment melting away and your horniness taking over again.

Then your lover moves down towards your pussy. With slow movements they start licking you, pushing their tongue into your wetness, slowly into your hole. "Fuck, yeah, that feels so good. Please don't stop," you moan, while they are tongue fucking you. "Mmmm," they respond, and your clit twitches along with the vibrations of their voice. They then move their tongue down along your pussy towards your clit, and start sucking your Tdick -- softly at first and slowly speeding up the pace and pressure. "Ahh -- fuck yeah, suck my dick," you whimper, moving your hips along with their rhythm.

They keep on slowly building speed and pressure, and you feel an orgasm building inside of you. You feel your face getting warm, you're panting and you feel your muscles clenching in pure ecstasy. "Ahhh -- don't stop, this feels so good," you moan. "Mmmm," they answer, sending more vibrations into your clit. Then you feel a gentle pressure slide against your wet butt hole, their finger softly circling it. It feels so incredibly good, adding to the incredible feeling of their mouth around your Tdick and you suddenly feel your orgasm coming up like an enormous wave, washing over you. "AHH, fuck, don't stop, I'm coming --" you scream, and you feel your whole body convulsing into an incredible orgasm.

Waves and waves wash over you, making you moan and twitch and scream in utter bliss. You have never come like this before. Both the intensity of the orgasm and the way you've come are entirely new to you -- and it just feels so good. The feeling slowly fades away and you feel your lover holding your panting body firmly.

A few minutes have passed when you're feeling yourself land back into reality again. You open your eyes and notice that your hands and feet have been released from their cuffs, and your lover is holding you in their arms. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" your lover softly asks you while kissing you on your cheek. You look into their big greenish brown eyes and feel your belly flip again. It feels so good to be held like this. So safe. "Good... Oh my god... That was so, so good. And... I'm still feeling a bit turned on, actually," you answer with a shy smile. "Are you?" nodding their head. "Well.. You know I can take care of that for you." They grin. "I know exactly what you need."

And before you've registered what's happening they've taken both your hands and wrapped them into cuffs again, leaving your body fully exposed and ready for what's to come next.

To be continued -- Part 2 coming up soon ;)

HotTboy
HotTboy
32 Followers