Movie Night

Story Info
Two women have a movie night. (750 Word Story + Pink Orchid)
780 words
4.41
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vagrantx
vagrantx
104 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, and the Pink Orchid 2024 for Women-Centric Erotica Challenge. Below this line are exactly 750 words:

"That. Was. Amazing!"

"Popcorn guns!?"

"Carnivorous balloon dogs!"

The shitty flick has us laughing 'til our bellies ache.

"There's a sequel! Look!" She holds up her phone; the reviews are even worse!

"Put it on! It's Friday, and we've got provision for days!"

Jackie searches through the streaming interface. Crawled up on the couch, her head's in my lap. My fingers find the nape of her neck; she moans as I push them through her hair, nails lightly scratching her scalp.

"...mmmm-more please..." Remote threatening to fall from limp fingers.

"Focus! Find the sequel!"

"...can't... you're attacking my weak spot..."

"Blaming me for your inattentiveness?" I tease her, snatching my hand away.

"No!" She moves like lightning, catching my hand, dragging it back to her head. "More!"

"I'll keep going if you keep searching." I drag a nail along the sensitive skin above her ear, showing her what rewards await.

"You're horrible!"

"I'm aware."

Minutes pass, hundreds of movie-posters flickering by.

"Found it!"

"Sweet! Ready, baby?"

Jackie melts in my hands as they disappear in her frizzy curls, one working her neck and the other her head. I keep scratching, massaging, until my lover is gone and all that remains is vaguely human-shaped putty. The semi-sentient blob looks up at me from the cradle in my lap; hints of crows feet at the corners of her eyes.

"Thank you, Sammie." She purrs, craning her neck.

"You're very welcome, Jax." I lean down, meeting her slightly salty lips, scent of sourcream and onions lingering on her breath. Those're the best crisps. I'll fight anyone who claims otherwise.

The sequel has us hooked from the moment the title card pops onto the TV. Crew's been swapped and the production value's a fraction of the first one. It's perfect. We howl in unison as a boom mic drops into view, unsure if they missed it or didn't have the budget for more retakes.

My eyes fall from the screen, down to her face. Gods, I love her. Fingers tracing light circles on her naked arm, goosebumps on her skin. I drag my nails over them. She whimpers.

We keep watching while I caress her, but our focus soon drops. She breaks a trapped arm out from underneath her, and pulls a strap of her tank-top down.

Inch by inch the swell of her breast is revealed. Holding my breath when the neckline catches on her nipple, pulling it down before letting it spring into view. I love them. She knows I do. My fingers leave her arm behind, wandering across the softness on a journey towards those sensitive nubs. The goosebumps spread across her breast, areola tightening as my fingertips draw circles around them.

"...please..."

"Please, what?"

"Pinch me..."

"Patience."

Circles within circles, inward spirals closing in. Noticing her hand creeping below the loose hem of her pajama bottoms, I swat it away.

"No touching!"

"But-"

"No butts. Only boobs." She mewls in desperate anticipation.

"Roll on your back, and-" She does, instantly, pulling her top down. "Good girl." Sharp gasps and an arching back are my rewards when my fingers close around her nipples.

Pinching, pulling, twisting.

After half a movie's worth of teasing I relent; while one hand keeps rolling her nipple, the other travels down, lingering on her soft belly before slipping inside her pj's. I part her labia and slide two fingers inside in a single smooth motion. Her eyes roll back as I curl my fingers and rub them against that sensitive spot just inside. She's already close; I can make her come quickly after winding her up for so long.

I take my fingers out when that first contraction hits, sliding them up until my fingertips reach her clitoris. Retracting her hood with the edge of my thumb I let my slick digits work, rolling her clit in the creases between my fingers in that way she loves. I pull her head close to my body in an awkward one armed hug as I push Jackie headfirst over the edge.

She tenses up and I balance her at the top of that peak, never letting my fingers rest. Holding her tight to my chest, muffling her moans as she rides it out, then ease my fingers away while she's coming down.

After a minute she rolls onto her side, knees pulled up to curl into a little ball. Nestling my hand into her unruly mop of hair, she mewls. Back to scratching.

Movie nights are the best.

vagrantx
vagrantx
104 Followers