Bound to Bed Pt. 02

Story Info
FTM guy tied up for the first time by his trans masc lover.
2.6k words
4.48
4.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotTboy
HotTboy
32 Followers

[CW: This story is about a sexual interaction between two trans guys who haven't had bottom surgery. The story contains slight reluctance and objectification. 'Feminine' terms are used to describe the genitalia of the protagonists. The characters are 18+. Please do not read if any of these themes will cause you distress.]

—-

You're lying on your bed, and have just come down from one of the best orgasms you've ever had. It's a warm summer evening and a soft breeze is coming in through the half open window. You are naked and you've just been tied up to the bed for the first time by your lover, who is now smiling down at you.

"Are you ready for more?" they ask with a cheeky smile. You feel a tingling sensation in your already wet pussy.

"Fuck, yes," you answer. You want to feel them inside of you.

"I need you to beg me for it," they say.

You breathe in, and suddenly feel shy. You're quite inexperienced with this kind of interaction, you're not used to being submissive as usually you're the one in the lead. But it has really turned you on tonight to surrender yourself to your lover like a submissive little slut. You know that this is a part of yourself you want to explore more.

"I know you want to," your lover says while looking you deeply into your eyes, a teasing smile across their cute face. "Come on, beg me for it, you little slut - beg me to fuck you," they encourage you. "I need to hear you say it." You feel dizzy from excitement. This is turning you on so, so much.

You gather courage and inhale deeply. "Please, fuck me, I need to feel you inside me - PLEASE," you beg, saying the words slowly. You blush and feel your pussy getting wetter. It feels so good to say these words out loud. "I want to feel you inside of me. I need you to fuck me like the obedient little slut I am," you say, your breathing accelerates. "You can do anything with me tonight. Fuck me. Fill me up, use me, please," you exclaim.

"Good boy," they answer. They grab your chin with one hand and kiss you deeply, slowly teasing you with their tongue. With a slow but firm movement your lover slides down their other hand, cupping your pussy. "Are you ready for more?" they ask while looking you deeply into your eyes.

"Yes, yes... please fuck me," you beg. They slip two fingers into your pussy.

"Oh fuck, you were so ready for this, your pussy hole was really craving my dick," they sigh. "You're so soft, so wet - so open."

They start fucking you slowly, deeply, while grabbing your hair and holding your head down with their other hand. The palm of their hand presses against your clit while they fuck you and it feels so, so good. "Ahhh... fuuuck, yeah - I was so ready to be fucked by you. Please don't stop, this feels so good. Fuck me - deeper," you sigh, slowly moving your hips along with the thrusting movement of your lover's hand.

"You like that, you little slut?" they softly whisper in your ear. Your clit twitches with those words, this is so hot. You feel their body weight pressing onto your hips, moving along with their hand as if they are fucking you with their own dick and it feels amazing.

"Fuck me, harder, please," you whimper.

As their hand is holding you by your hair, pressing your head into the pillow they keep fucking your wet cunt, slowly building up speed and pressure. You're panting heavily and squirming underneath the pressure of your lover's body on top of you. You needed this, so badly. "More, please, put more fingers inside of me," you moan.

"Oh yeah? Are you ready to take more, you horny little slut? Look at me while I fill you up," they say while turning your face towards theirs. You blush and inhale deeply while they look deeply into your eyes and slowly slide two more fingers inside you.

"Fuuuck - yes. Go slow, yeah, like that... Oh fuck, that feels so good. Don't stop," you whimper and close your eyes again while they are inside of you with four fingers. You fully relax and feel your pussy opening up to their hand, you're so incredibly wet. Your lover starts slowly fucking you again, curling up their fingers, pushing gently against your g-spot. This feels so incredible. Breathing in deeply you're slowly riding along with the rhythm of their hand.

"You feel so good, I love feeling your wet pussy around my hand. You're so fucking hot, and I'm gonna make you feel so good," they say softly.

They move downwards, positioning themselves in front of your pussy. They put a pillow underneath your hips. You try to move your body towards them, but the handcuffs are firmly holding your hands together. "You're not going anywhere," your lover whispers while looking deeply into your eyes. "No need to think about anything other than letting yourself go. Just lean into the feeling. Don't hold back. I don't care how long this takes. I'm really enjoying fucking you and I can do this all night long," they assure you.

These words make your belly tingle. You realise that you've been tensing up, getting into your head and worrying about their pleasure. You bring your attention back to their hand, close your eyes and you breathe in deeply. You start moving along with their fingers inside you, you feel how wet you are and how easily they slide in and out of you. It's so hot to feel them fill you up so fully. "Yeah, that's it - just let go. I know you can take it. I can tell you like to be fucked like this, you little slut. Just feeling how wet and horny you are for me makes my clit so hard," your lover whispers.

They bend forward and put their mouth over your erect clit, slowly sucking you off while fucking you at the same time. "Oh.. my... god... fuuuck - that feels so good," you gasp. Waves of pleasure come over you while you moan, slowly feeling yourself slide into pure bliss. They continue sucking you off, building up speed and pressure with both their mouth and hand and you feel pressure building inside of you again. it feels like you're going to come again.

"Mmm... You taste so good," your lover says while looking at your squirming body, while putting more pressure onto your g-spot and you gasp for air. This feels so incredible.

They put their other hand on your pubic bone, putting a gentle pressure on top of it. Fuuuck, this feels amazing. You feel your muscles clench, the fullness of their hand inside you makes you lose all control over your body. "Fuck me, ahhh, yeah - please keep fucking me like that. More... deeper... ahhh -" you moan. They put more pressure onto your g-spot, and they build up their speed. They are now fucking you faster and deeper than you've ever been fucked before, and it just feels so, so good. You feel a wave coming up from deep inside of you, and something tells you to give pressure back to their hand, as if you're pushing them out.

"Yeah, just go with that feeling, let it come over you. Let yourself go," your lover encourages you.

"Ahhh, ahhh -," you exclaim, unable to put your feelings into words. Unable to think clearly, you feel an incredible wave come over you and with a sudden intensity you're coming and at the same time your lover pulls out and you're gushing all over them, soaking your thighs and bed.

"Oh... my god," you gasp, looking down at the bed and up to your lover again. "Did I just...?"

"Yeah, you did," they smile back at you. This is the first time you've squirted and you weren't even aware that you were capable of doing that.

"Fuck... that felt sooo good," you sigh, falling back onto the cushions and you feel yourself drift away.

When you open your eyes again your lover is cuddled up against you, your hands are still cuffed and they are softly stroking your face and hair. "Hey cutie, you drifted off for a few minutes. How are you feeling?" they ask with a gentle voice.

"Wow. I'm feeling... so good," you answer. In your head you replay the moments you experienced earlier that evening and close your eyes. It feels like you've opened up a whole new world with your lover, a world of pleasure and bliss you thought you'd never have access to. A world that only existed in stories or movies. You almost can't believe you're able to experience these things now. You inhale deeply and look up into your lover's eyes. "Thank you, that was amazing," you sigh.

You caress their belly, and notice that they have taken off most of their clothes. "I got so hot while fucking you. Literally and, well..." they chuckle while pushing their crotch against your leg. The fabric is warm and wet. Your lover softly moans.

"Mmmm," you say. "That feels promising. Do you want to uncuff me so that I can help you with that?"

"Not yet," they answer with a cheeky smile and get up. Standing next to the bed they look at you. You can see the dark spot in between their legs, where their wetness is coming through the fabric of their briefs. You feel a tingling feeling in between your legs - watching them standing there, looking at you, is turning you on again.

"Look at me," they say while they slowly, teasingly pull down their briefs. Their left hand slowly slides up their thigh and they spread their legs slightly. Their clit is swollen and you can see their pussy lips glistening with wetness.

"Fuck... you look so fucking hot," you sigh. They start touching their pussy, circling around their clit and slowly jerking off in front of you.

"Ahhh, that feels so good. I love it when you watch me touch myself," they whisper, their eyes half closed from enjoyment.

"I want to touch you so badly," you say, "Can you please uncuff me so I can take care of you?" You almost feel desperate, yearning to touch their wet pussy.

"Such an impatient boy. I'm not giving in to your begging. You won't be able to touch me with your hands, but I've got a much better idea." They come closer and move onto the bed, their legs on both sides of your body, slowly moving closer towards your face. Your eyes widen, realising what they are up to. Omg, yes - this is so hot.

They slowly push their pussy against your mouth, both pairs of lips touching in a blissful moment. Their scent is turning you on and you open your mouth to taste them - fuck, so good. Slowly they slide their pussy back and forth over your mouth, and then you start sucking on their clit. "Ahhh, yeah, that feels so good. Suck me off, you little slut. I know you love this," they moan softly. You look up and see their body hovering above you, they are leaning against the wall with both hands and their eyes are closed. Their athletic body looks so hot from this angle and their flat chest looks so amazing from this angle.

"Mmmm," you moan, enjoying every moment, wishing this would last forever.

"Fuck, yeah, keep sucking my clit," they say, while accelerating their pace, grinding into your face. At times you can't breathe but you're so into this. Tasting their pussy, feeling their wetness gushing all over your face - it's just so good. Your clit is so hard and you feel your wetness dripping out of your swollen pussy again. "I need to feel you inside me," they moan. You slide your tongue into their pussy hole and start tongue fucking them. "Ahh, fuck yeah, that feels so good," they gasp. "Deeper, more... I need more."

With a swift movement they suddenly get up again and bend over. "I need to feel you inside me," they say, while uncuffing you. "Are you ready to fuck me?" You nod and smile. Yes, you are so ready. Before you can touch their body they move away again, grabbing something from the drawer. "I want you to put this on," they say with a cheeky smile, holding up a strap-on harness with a pink dildo attached to it.

"Fuck, yes. I'm so ready to fuck you. I've been waiting for this all night long," you answer with a smile.

You walk towards your lover and kiss them deeply. They grab your chin and slowly lick inside your mouth. You moan. It's turning you on so much when they kiss you in such a dominant way. They put the harness in your hands and you put it on. "Get onto the bed," you order, and you feel the roles have changed. You're in control now. "Open your legs for me," you say, and get onto the bed, in between their legs. You grab the bottle of lube from the nightstand and put it all over the dildo. "Are you ready for me?"

"Fuck, yes," they answer. And then you slide into them with one slow movement while looking deeply into their eyes. "Ahhh, that feels so good." You start slowly fucking them and grab their face with one hand while you're leaning onto their chest with your other hand.

"You like that, you little slut?" you ask with a cheeky smile. It feels good to take back the lead.

"I... love it when you fuck me like that," they whimper. "Fuck me harder, please."

You slowly speed up your pace, fucking your lover harder with every thrust. "Touch yourself for me," you order, and you see them blush, slowly moving their left hand to their clit and stroking it. They close their eyes and start moaning.

"Ahhh, yeah... it feels so good. Keep fucking me. Ahhh - I'm getting close. You're gonna make me come," they say. Then they open their eyes and look at you. "Tell me how much you love fucking me," they say.

You feel your cheeks flush again. "I... fucking... love... fucking you," you gasp with each thrust.

"Fuck, yeah..." they answer, closing their eyes again.

Their body looks so good when you're fucking them like this. You move your hands underneath their butt, lifting them up a bit, and say: "I want you to come for me." Their moans increase in intensity. Bit by bit you feel they are getting close, their muscles start clenching and their eyes close in pure bliss. They are stroking their clit while you're fucking them and it looks so incredibly hot.

"Don't stop, keep fucking me, ahhh.... This feels so good, I'm so close -" they moan. "Harder, harder -"

You grab them by their hips and fuck them with everything you have. "Yes, yes, AHHH -" and they come, while looking into your eyes. "Fuuuck!" It's so incredibly hot to feel them coming like that, their pussy clenching around your dick, their body convulsing and twitching. As their orgasm fades you slowly collapse onto them. They wrap their arms and legs around you, and you both lie on the bed for a few minutes, panting in pure bliss.

A few moments pass as you both catch your breath, both your bodies sweating and you feel their body trembling underneath yours. You close your eyes and drift away in their arms, feeling safe and satisfied. This was so, so good.

HotTboy
HotTboy
32 Followers