Bound to Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
Dreams and Discovery.
3k words
4.7
2.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over eighteen years old. This story deals with slavery, group sex, reluctance, punishment, and abuse. It is set on an alien world. There is a POV change when the main character changes situations.

First person PoV is what Serra sees and feels. Third person is Andreas' mind/ memories.

Don't forget to vote and leave me a comment.

This is an experiment in writing and if the POV shift is confusing please let me know. As a writer I am always looking for criticism.

~~~~~

Being told you are a possession versus being told what not to do or do, played heavy in my mind as Master Bazil led me into the shower. But it was Master Dane who actually showered with me. I felt strange being alone with him. He didn't seem interested in me when his brothers were showing their dominance over me. He watched as though he expected something to happen.

Master Dane took his time and gently washed the entirety of my body. He even washed my hair as if he was an expert on how a woman liked her hair washed. He leaned me to his massive chest, working his fingers to the tips and back again. I could feel his erection pressing in my backside, but he made no attempt to explore my body past cleaning it. I wanted to fight with him and demand he let me do this simple act myself, but he seemed to enjoy this moment.

That little voice that I had been hearing told me to trust him, so I did. I relaxed with him. I closed my eyes and felt the first threads of his mind touching me. I gasped as my eyes opened. He turned me around, slanting his mouth over mine. I felt his tongue glide over my lower lip, demanding entrance. His left hand fisted my hair, his right cupped my cheek. I felt his tongue search my mouth and begin its fight with mine. His kiss was humid and all teeth.

I moaned air from my lungs and he breathed it in, returning it back several times until we both needed air. I looked into his eyes, the blue now a mixture with silver. I could tell he was aroused just by the look. I expected him to kiss me again, but Master Dane turned the water off instead. He smiled before leaning to my marred shoulder. His lips tenderly kissed the bite marks. I felt a strange tingle which sent molten heat between my thighs and made my sore lady parts ache.

Master Dane led me to a drying station, between the towel and the air current, I was dry and warm. He spent a few moments running his fingers through my hair before placing his finger over his lips. "Soon." He said in a soft voice that made those sore lady parts start to ache again.

When I looked into his eyes again the crualian blue had returned. He moved his hand to the small of my back and led me to the bedroom, ushering me to lay between Master Coalder and Master Bazil. I did as directed. Master Coalder pulled me so my back rested against his chest. Master Bazil inched closer, placing his hand on my hip. I was asleep within seconds and let the dreams consume me.

~~~

"Lieutenant Colonel Andrea Miller," a male voice called out. "I thought that was you." He smiled and extended his hand. Normal protocol would have had him raise his arm mid chest in a salute, but formalities we relaxed during the training sessions.

"Commander Rigby," she smiled. "I didn't know you were going to be here." She took his hand and gave a firm shake. It was an Earth custom she was still getting accustomed to. Andrea had been born on Belgiae and raised Briton, though her mom was human.

He pulled her out of the walkway so they could talk and not cause a traffic jam with the number of techs in the corridor. "I was supposed to head back to Belgiae in the morning, but they scrubbed the flight. I was going to head down to Earth for a couple of days."

She smiled. It was a real smile. "I am actually due on Earth in the morning. Some place called Floor ride ar." She shrugged. "There is a test flight facility there I will be training at first for the next few weeks. And then I'm heading to another location for desert survival. It's crazy all the training they are having me do. I'm a pilot not a grunt." She laughed.

"It's pronounced Florida. And I'm heading there as well. It seems I am supposed to talk about the Vortex and crunch some numbers before we start testing the system." Commander Michael Rigby knew Andrea was on the short list of people he could speak to about the interstellar project. She was one of ten pilots being trained. "Perhaps we can meet up while we are both there? Maybe have dinner?"

Andrea looked over his six foot three frame. He had blue eyes and black brown hair that was short cropped. His chin was covered in stubble, and he had a great body. His cheekbones were angled perfectly. Of course she was going to have dinner with him. While the Federation frowned on relationships on crews, they were not assigned to the same ship or under the same duty stations. "I think I would like that."

~~~

Andrea was standing on the deck of Michael's yacht, looking up to the stars above. They had been in the ocean for two nights. The telescope was firmly mounted and a mattress had been laid under it. Michael had spent the last hour showing her the various constellations.

"A long time ago, people on my planet used the stars to navigate the oceans and land." He rolled on his elbow so he could look in her direction.

"It still amazes me the beauty of your sky. You only have one moon. Belgiae has four, and in the old times, time was measured by the moon cycles. The small moon setting signaled the start of a new day. The two middle moons signal midday and mid evening. The large moon takes about fifteen days to cycle. The sun used to be called day cycles instead of just days. Now we are just like everyone else, we use star dates and centralized times for day and night." She adjusted the eye piece. "I heard you descended from a biped creature called ape?" She said ape as if she was certain of the right word.

He moved some hair from her eye and looked to the stars. "That is close enough to the history books. I took a crash course in your evolution. Is it true your ancestors had stripes and wings? Could they actually fly?"

"According to legend and history they did. The closet thing in your legend is a gargoyle. Over many millions of years the wings reduced to arms, and the stripes faded. We found fossils of our ancients. We even have something like your T Rex." She knew that word because Michael had taken her on a tour at the national museum.

"Gargoyle's huh. That would be interesting to see." He mused, placing his arm over her stomach and played with the hem of her shirt.

"I agree it would be interesting, but from our discoveries, they were feral pack creatures. So nope, I wouldn't want to meet one." She pushed the telescope up and rested on her back. Her curly red hair framing her face and shoulders, her nipples impossibly erect as she stared across at him. Their clothes seemed to vanish.

One hand immediately went to her sopping wet sex, and he inserted two fingers and began to stroke in time with his tongue that suddenly invaded her mouth. Evidence of her arousal was flowing down her thighs as he sawed his fingers in and out, driving her higher and higher, her face radiating her pleasure as she watched him build her to release. Andrea screamed as a huge orgasm washed over her.

~~~

"Yes. I'm sure I want this tattoo." Andrea pointed to the Celtic Knot. "I know it's an Earth symbol, but this portion here," she circled part of the knot. "Is the mark of a Briton Warrior and serves my parents since one was Briton and one from Earth. And I really like it." She laughed. "This part here?" She circled the image. "That is my family name written in Ancient Balgize, which was the language native to the Northern area of the planet."

Michael looked amused. "I like it. You could add my name right here." He grinned as he added his name to the design. "But I would like it more if you," he kissed her forehead. "Wore this." He opened his hand and offered her one of his dog tags. "I know your people do not wear rings on your fingers to symbolize marriage." He pulled her into his lap, undoing her chain. After slipping it over her set, he kissed her gently.

Andrea cupped her hand over his tag. She pulled her lower lip between her teeth and kissed him again. "Michael, I love you." She whispered to his lips. Seconds later her com unit alerted her she was needed on the flight deck. "You had better come back to me." She said, easing from his lap. "I mean it Michael. If you die I will search the afterlife for you and kick your ass when I find you."

He laughed. "You can't get rid of me that easily, love. Now go do your flight and I will message you when I arrive on the ship. I look forward to seeing you in a month, and having your name changed."

"You don't need to wait. Yes I will marry you, but I'm not calling you by your titled name. I don't care if your mom is a Dame or whatever. You are mine and I am yours." She walked backwards, smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

They were married a month later just before he was sent to work in the test runs of the vortex engine.

The memory shifted again. Andrea was sliding down the wall, her hands over her stomach, tears falling from her eyes. She reached up to her chain, cupping the dog tag. She barely heard the woman talking at her side.

"We are searching the wreckage, but the portion of the ship your husband was on was vaporized when the machine started. I'm sorry Mrs Rigby-Miller." The blonde said.

Andrea felt nothing. Her body seemed to shut off all emotions. She sat there for an hour before Susan pulled her to her feet. Susan and Nicolas led her to her quarters and tucked her into bed. The next few days were a blur as the Federation honored the fallen crew. Andrea was still not talking by the time the final coffin was floated into space. Her husband's life summed up in simple words and an empty coffin.

It would be six more months on Earth before she would be trained on the USS Derelict and the Vortex control system. She chose this ship and crew because it would take her furthest away from Earth and Belgiae.

~~~

It was still dark when I woke up and my head was spinning as the dream finally ended. I was no longer hurting over a husband but back between two well muscled men and three more around them. I wasn't on another planet or a ship, I was safely tucked in bed. But I was thirsty and I had to pee. I carefully removed Master Coalders hand from my waist and shimmied my way to the edge of the bed. No sooner did my feet hit the floor did a hand cover my mouth.

It was Master Dane. I looked up as he placed a finger over his lips and nodded towards the bed. I noticed Master Coalder watching us and then lay his head back and his eyes closed. "I need to use the bathroom." I whispered.

He gave a nod and motioned me to the doorway and followed me out. Unlike before, he didn't watch me, instead did his own business and waited for me to finish. I was happy he let me clean myself. After washing my hands, he directed me towards one of the loungers. I spotted the pillow in front and hesitated. I had learned my lesson about not pushing them. They were far stronger than I.

"Sit here with me Serra," he said, patting next to him.

"As you wish, Master Dane." I forced a smile as our eyes met. They were so blue and haunting. For a moment, I was reminded of my dream. He must have seen the confusion in my eyes because he reached out pulling me to his lap. His long index finger traced my jaw before he kissed my chin.

"You are oddly beautiful for a human." He whispered as he brought both of us to our backs, laying us so he was on his hip.

My heart was pounding harder and I could swear I heard it beating in my chest. I tried to calm myself but the explosion of electric current coursing through my veins didn't allow it. My breath caught in my chest. He must have sensed the change because he covered my mouth with his.

Dane started to explore my body with light touches. His long slender finger moved along my neck and down between my breasts. His thumb flicked over my left nipple several times, forcing a moan. He seemed quite amazed how both of them stood neatly a half an inch. He touched the entirety of both breasts before brushing his fingers back over the nipples. I was arching into his hand by the time he reached the tight tips.

His lips were expert, and soft in his onslaught. He seemed to be testing my resolve by kissing along my body. He released my lips and moved under my jaw and down my chest, spending a great deal of time on my nipples again. His hands squeezed and massaged each one as his teeth pulled and bit at my nipples. My moans became louder and more frequent. He settled a finger to my lips as he whispered. "Shush."

I nodded in understanding. In the other room we're four other men who had already explored my body. Dane wanted this time for him.

Slowly his hand moved across my ribs and settled above my clut, which was now swollen and ached. He ran a lone finger down my outer lip, slowly gliding over the pooling wetness. His thumb found my sensitive nub and I bucked against his palm, gasping. I wanted this gorgeous man in me.

My knee bent and my ankle rubbed over the back of his thigh. I felt the linen shift he wore and inched my hand to the waist band, quickly tugging against it. He pulled it away as if reading my mind. My fingers now moved down his length, finding the thick vein. I fisted his girth in my palm, stroking with tender caress.

Finally, he settled his body over mine, using a knee to spread my legs. He moved a hand, wrapping my thigh around his waist as the head of his thigh length rubbed over my soaked folds. His mouth found mine again as he pressed his cock inch by inch into me. His cock was thicker than his brothers and stretched me. I moaned with the sensation as he brushed the bundle of nerves deep in me.

"It has been so long," he whispered, sounding strained. He sounded like he was remembering a distant memory. He moved a hand to hair, gripping a handful as he studied my face, holding his length deep in me.m before finally moving, slowly.

I arched my hips into his as we started to build speed. He pressed me into the cushion, harder each time. I heard the shellacking sounds from how wet I had become. His mouth covered mine in heated and humid kisses.

I looked up when he thrust into me, his eyes swirled as he gave into his feral side. He grunted as our bodies collided. I felt his arm move under me, pulling my center from the bed. I arched my back and forced my hips up. He pulled away looking at my breasts bouncing as he plunged deep. I felt the electric charge in my chest soar into my center. Molten heat radiated as my muscles tensed. A rippling wave moved across his length, milking him. He covered my mouth with his as I shattered against him.

He didn't let me recover before he pulled my body from the lounge, wrapping my thighs around his waist, forcing me against the back of the chair as emptied his seed into me. Dane released my mouth and bit down over his brother's earlier marks as I returned the bite into his shoulder to quiet my scream as he bloodied me.

I felt him grow larger inside me as he filled my body with his seed. He held my hips with crushing force as his jaw held me in place. Finally he pulled from my ruined flesh as he lowered us back into the cushioned seat. A wild look moved over his features but now he seemed sated. I tried to quiet my breaths which were laced with pain.

Finally, he calmed and licked over my wound. I wasn't certain why all five of them had bitten me, or if I wanted to know. But I felt as though this was an important moment for Dane. He untangled our bodies and held my back to his chest as he kissed over my shoulder and neck.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I'm not." I whispered before bringing his hand to my lips. We drifted off to sleep listening to the soft crackling of the fire.