Bound to Happen

Story Info
My long-awaited journey into Lesbianism.
1.9k words
4.34
4.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my twenty-first birthday, well, that following weekend. My two best friends Janet and Sue wanted to take me out and l couldn't say no. Janet was a golden-haired bombshell, Tall and full-figured, and Sue was a bit more petite and maybe the prettiest one of us all, with a tight athletic body. As for myself, l had no complaints or ever heard of any from anyone else.

None of us were virgins but l also wouldn't say we were sluts, each had a few bouts over a recent couple of years but as to really good sex, we have yet to obtain it. Speaking only for myself my climaxes via masturbating was far more pleasing than what l was able to achieve with the guys I've been with, but by the end of this night, that would change. A long burning inside my soul would be quenched but yet it still burns white hot to this day.

The girls came over to my house to get ready a couple of hours before our planned time to leave. I never took so long to get ready in my life, l don't think any of us did. I did my best to hide how excited l was with my friends, in our panties and bras getting ready and poking fun, those were the innocent years when we were free with our emotions as well as our touch. My nipples were all but ripping through my bra and when Janet asked me if l wet myself, pointing at the treasure between my legs. l was soaked from the sight and touch of my best girls, plus the dirty thoughts racing in my mind.

Made worse, sort of as my soaked panties no longer hid my full beard downstairs. Shaving was becoming popular but l hadn't done so yet. Sue cried out "That won't do." then she ripped my panties off of me, l outright came at that point but was able to hide doing such as part of the struggle we were in. They lead me to my bathroom and sat me on the edge of the tub, then together shaved my pussy bare although they both had a bit of a patch themselves. But with one touch of my clean shaved box, l knew l was never going back. My clit grew to my touch, peaking past my outer lips. lt excited me to touch myself in full view of my friends and if l had my way we would have stayed right there in my house. Why take a chance at something l don't really care about when what l really wanted is there before my eyes? Maybe if l could have expressed me in such a way we would have stayed, as l didn't or couldn't have, their plans to move forward.

Now to get dressed or attempt anyway. I would have been fine in jeans and a top but they insisted l wear a dress as they had on and none of mine passed their test. Then Janet said she has an idea and bolted out of the bedroom, she came back with one of Mom's cocktail dresses. It was totally black and far shorter than anything I've ever worn before, but in it, l felt grown, l felt sexy. l couldn't wear a bra like l normally would which was fine, my C-cup breasts stood high and firm high back then. Thinking we were set l made for the door only to be stopped.

Sue: "You have to lose the panties."

Me: "No way, I'm not taking them off unless you both do too."

With that, we all stepped out from our undies and placed them behind a couch cushion. That was the first time l got a good look at my friend's kitties, mine was dripping wet and the cold night air tickled when we walked out the door. In the car, l had to use my hand to wipe away the moisture running down my bare thighs, an easy task with the hem of my dress just inches above my kitty.

The nightclub was a bit slow at first but because of that, we got a great table next to the dance floor. We drank quite a some and danced even more but the highlight for me was when it was us girls dancing together. l knew Sue and Janet had been together a few times which only fed my desires but l played it off as if I didn't have interest if they only knew the truth. Many a night l laid in bed wanting one or both of them, it would be new to me but somehow it just felt right.

Sheets to the wind we sat back down when my two friends kissed and it was hot and heavy, done without a second thought, l wished l could be so free. Then after one of their marathon kisses Sue stood up, leaned in, and kissed me hard on the mouth. Her hand behind my head kept me from escaping but in all honesty, l really wasn't trying too hard to. And when Janet ran her hand up my dress under the table and began to finger-bang me l wasn't going anywhere.

After quickly cumming all over Janet's hand l stood up and shouted "Let's go." Never looking back to see if they were following. But by the time l reached the car they caught up with me. "My house, now!" l shouted. We sped off and l knew by the time we would get to the house my parents would have left for the evening.

I all but kicked open the door, left my shoes in the living room, and ran to my room. I was in my upholstered chair by the time my friends caught up. When they entered my bedroom l said "l want to see."

Janet: "See what?"

Sue: "Us, l think."

Me: "Yes, you, you two, you know."

My friends huddled up and after a few whispers and giggles they broke up and in unison, they answered me back. "Sure."

My eyes were peeled as they helped one another peel out of their skin-tight dresses, my nipples were as hard as rocks and my chair was already soaked from my juices. I leaned forward when they kisses, wanting to join them but l didn't have the courage to. But when they moved to my bed and started to lick each other's pussies finding my own overwhelmed my fear. l licked my own lips wishing they were theirs and questioned if their kitties tasted the same as mine, so sweet and tangy.

Over and over l brought me near orgasm but stopped just short. This wasn't the case for my friends who not only had many but announced every one of them. After some time they asked me to join them, oh how l wanted to but again l lacked what it took to do so. Janet returned to Sue, kissing her way up her body, it was like l could almost feel it as her hands, mouth and tongue explored her beautiful body.

Another request was offered which was even harder to deny, but then the offer to at least join them on the bed sounded reasonable, and surely an even better view. l laid near the edge, Sue was now on all fours over Janet. Her pussy was so close l could count the hairs, what few there were. And her scent caused me to come without the aid of anything else.

Janet grabbed my hand and placed it upon Sue's round firm butt. We've rolled around playing our games but this felt different, this felt life-changing. I rubbed her butt cheek and even worked up the courage to give it a sound smack. This aroused more than her interest but her playful revenge and before long together they had me stripped down and wrestling with them.

Sue bit my nipple and before the sting ended Janet buried her face between my legs. For reasons unknown l tried to fight them off and before long l found myself bound to my bed, the bra l left on the floor earlier was used to do the deed.

It was Sue who now lashed her tongue at my pussy now while Janet offered me her breast. My will broken or spine gained l took her hard nipple in my mouth and it was heaven, l not only came but that was when l learned l'm a squirter, soaking Sue's pretty face. But they were taken aback when l demanded to be released, but after doing so my reasoning became far clearer.

l took a firm grip upon Sue's hips and buried my face into her, a task l longed to do so badly. I was not disappointed as she was as sweet and creamy as l hoped. It didn't take long to figure out she loved her rear bottom licked, nor did it take long to pay dividends. It was about then when Janet crawled under me, her soft mouth and gentle ways was like nothing l had ever experienced up to date. Then when she grabbed my hairbrush off my table a used its handle on me until l about passed out.

Janet conceivably felt she was owed one now got on all fours and all but demanded that l eat her ass too. I'm not sure if it was her demeanor or how willing her ass was, allowing my tongue to enter her effortlessly but l was beyond horny by this time. I grabbed my hairbrush still sticky with my cum and eased it into Janet's bunghole, she moved loudly and lost it when l added sucking on her pussy lips. Janet's pussy looked like it was road hard and put away wet, far more used than her years would of allowed. But to me, it just meant more fun as l could slurp on her as if noodles, and doing so pleased the both of us to no end. Yes, I feared no pussy then as now.

By the time my parents returned home, l knew l was changed forever, l kissed and licked every square inch of both of their bodies and knew them as they now knew mine. Their return rushed Janet home, already well past when she was planning to me home. Sue stayed and l guess there's no fooling mom as after my dad went to bed she returned with a black box l had never seen before, she laid it at our feet on top of the covers and said. "Have fun."

Inside that box was all types of toys, some l wasn't even sure how to use at the time. Others of course were obvious and the one that took some figuring out but provided the most fun was mom's strap-on, we both had our turns with mom's rubber cock. Now older and with a collection that would put moms to shame l have to wonder, just who was the recipient of that strap-on prior? Something l will never know for sure with both of my parents now gone, but if genes have anything to do with it my dad might have a tale or two to tell as my husband can contest to now.

Speaking of him, you couldn't ask for better. He has always allowed for my needs as l have done for his, and we would have it any other way.