All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 02'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

do continue

nice concept

really liked it

expecting more gud stuff

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
Very interesting . .

I love their straight forward way of doing things. They are so blunt. Its new to me and very entertaining! Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

Great to see a new chapter.Please keep going as I love this story.

LadySimoneLadySimonealmost 14 years ago
Very well done...

One of the better stories I have read here. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!! I hope that this ends up being a very long story, an possibly with a few areas that allow for the story to branch off in different directions thus allowing for a few run off series. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great read!

Love the quirky, smart heroine! Her inner monologue makes my day. Tall and Dark isn't bad either ;-)

IndianChocolateIndianChocolatealmost 14 years ago
Loving this!!!!!

Love the start so fa. Very interesting turn of events in the second chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Ummmm... This is

definitely more creepy than sexy. Story alphas are usually charismatic as well as domineering. So far this guy is no fun at all. Where is the charm? Where is the likability? While I understand the she is drawn to him, I'm not in the slightest and don't really understand where she's coming from. I like the premise though and hopefully, Joel will turn into the kind of alpha male I enjoy.

dreamdrakadreamdrakaalmost 14 years ago
keep up the good work

I like how the story is written so far. =) It's different.

am_sram_sralmost 14 years ago
atado a mi mate

una historia alucinante, hermosa,romantica, espero muy pronto nevos capitulos, anamaseri (ana maria)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

Cant wait to read next installment. Something about that alpha male gets me humming. Keep up the good work.

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
Fabulous!!!

Absolutely fabulous!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

it'd be nice to see her resist a little... a chase is always nice to read

but i like the story so far

MicKayMicKayalmost 14 years ago
5 stars!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 14 years ago
I've been enjoying your story but I do have to

agree with one of the other posters that I read yesterday. It's a well developed story and your heroine is really something else but your hero is giving me a bit of the creeps. He seems more stalker boy than alpha male. Give the boy a bit of sweetness and a chance to do his own legwork and you'll have a real winner here. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Intriguing!!!

Excellent Story.

I hope you will post more. Fantastic plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loving it!

I'm really enjoying reading this story, loving how aloof main male is. Can't wait for next chapter...

Cheers

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
you have me interested

This chapter has made Joel more likable in my opinion. At the end of this chapter he conceded to her personal space, even though he is out of his element in how he is accustomed to dealing with others. I think that is why I ike the were love stories so much. It is always the first time they have dealt with love relationships, so they are bound to make some mistakes. Some are worse than others, but I don't dislike our alpha. It shows that he is dealing with his own struggle with someone that he can't simply bend to his will. He has to get her to choose him just as much as he has chosen her. I think you have done a good job at portraying the awkwardness that would come with moving so swiftly into a new relationship where both people have problems adjusting. Looking forward to the next chapter!

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Thank you!

I am really enjoying this story and hope you post the rest soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Like it

Just don't love it.

But I'm going to keep reading to see how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Perfect again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have been searching EVERYWHERE for a good story!!! But nothing was good enough for my taste until i found this. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

wow i think you broke you're capslock button either that or you really should get a new keyboard since your ! button seems broken too lol

love the story so far cant wait to see how it goes, gotta love a werewolf story they all see to have good affection and great endings... gotta love good endings :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
laaaammmeee

i need details not twist after twist and she gave up will not really she didnt even put up a fight she is kinda like a little bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Girl, no! She needs to run, and get some perspective. I like that she isn't afraid to speak her mind, but she needs to put his overbearing ass in line! Poor girl, doesn't know what sheis in for. I really like her, and feel oddly worried about her. Good story!

Sarai

shadowssoul09shadowssoul09almost 12 years ago
Were

Hasnt anyone ever told you that you never run from a were, especialy a wolf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow girl

girl when he starts stalking you you have got to run away girl run away cuz if you dont hes gunna hunt u down and rape you so run away girl RUN AWAY cuz he gonna find you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid

You never run from a were especially a werewolf its kinda pointless and stupid.

XIII

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
Whatever

I love this story so far! Ignore the stupid people bickering in your comments. She didn't run, and is infatuated with his smell, etc., because she belongs with him. It feels right to her. Why would she run? Stupid people.

booknerdbooknerdover 11 years ago
Ridiculous Nit Pickers.

FIrst off DW, I love your stories, Thank you!

Second, lets all assume that the characters in this story are not avid Lit readers and really have no speculative opinions regarding how best to handle werewolves.

The nurses were concerned for her and making statements based on what little they knew. They all admitted having very little actual knowledge of wolves outside of folklore.

Stop being so overly critical and read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great writing!

I love your writing! I read a lot of stories on Literotica but when I came across your first chapter I haven't been able to stop. You are an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

She's still slutty and . . .

"according to the gossip, legal was only (an) issue if they made it one" . . .

he's unethical.

Do they develop worthwhile characters at any point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Characters

Just because characters might not seem moral or ethical does not mean that they aren't worthy characters to explore. And I hardly think that two chapters is enough to judge the merit of any character. Like alot of DocWolf's fan's I have read this story multiple times. Like any good novel the characters are developed overtime--and trust me you will get to see all these virtuous "and worthwhile" characteristics that you seem so eager for.

As ever, thank you again for the great story Doc!

rynn26rynn26over 10 years ago
Further answer to earlier Anonymous.

You are making the mistake of judging the characters on "gossip." Gossip is usually never good or in any way accurate. Like the other commenter I would suggest you keep reading and you will understand more of what you have read. Think of the reasons people have to gossip and say mean things. I have read this story and her other one posted here several times and have found them to be well thought out and engrossing stories. Don't let a misinterpretation of what the sentence actually says blind you to a good read. I hope you enjoy.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Good Story so Far.

My interest is peaking! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring.

I don't know why I continue reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Boring.

Don't continue reading you will "not" be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Second time reading and still love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well then....

What kind of retard gets into a car with people who broke into her house and watched them sleep? I imagine that takes a special kind of idiocy.

LonewLonewover 8 years ago

love it wish the chapters were longer

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago

I am loving it .This story could not be long enough .

Stephen J

VorstenVorstenabout 6 years ago
o-0

I've seen a lot of life mate urban fantasy material. But that guy is batshit crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tired

Ugh why am I reading a rape story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She seriously is educated as a doctor+

I would not wish to be treated by a person who obviously never heard about Tinitus and takes sleeping pills together with Alcohol!

His behavior towards women is absolutely disgusting, even if she is his mate!

Fiction or not - to read this about treating women will not do anything towards equality for women, sexually or otherwise.

No stars!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
This Story Seems To Generate a Lot of Controversy.

In the comments section. I suppose that's to be expected in a story about reluctance/dubious consent. That's natural, because an overly aggressive wooing from someone you would normally reject is frightening, whereas a aggressive pursuit from someone you find very attractive is flattering and exciting. So I think the readers are reacting to Joel in the way they would react to him in real life. But for the main character, this is exactly the kind of guy she desires to sweep her off her feet - so she likes it. That's why this story is sexy and not scary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Some of these angry comments are fucking hilarious! You wouldn't want to be treated by a doctor who takes sleeping pills with alcohol? Chances are, your own doctor has probably done worse. This is after it's made clear this isn't an everyday thing for her. Aside from that, have you met a doctor? They're not always the healthiest bunch and they do take prescription drugs just like everyone else. Hell, sometimes they even go out drinking and get a little crazy. How do I know this? I'm friends with a lot of doctors (I'm on the local medical center's patient advisory council) and we go out drinking every Wednesday night. Sometimes it stays PG but more often, people need a little help staying upright while walking home. People with stressful jobs need to unwind whether it's from intense exercise, fucking, partying, or taking an ambien. Get off your high horse and stop leaving inane comments (although, maybe not, I do so enjoy laughing at them).

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 6 years ago
Flawed

I agree with the last commentator, and would go one step further and add fully functioning drug addicts. The characters House and Nurse Jackie are commonplace within the medical communities. Most of our anaesthetics came about through Doctors getting off their head. It's the same in the legal, armed services and police and fire service, they are also the most talented of workers. It's the flip side of seeing the best and worst of people and caring about them all. Those who do not partake in the underside of life, are in my experience judgemental, pompous, arrogant and make a lot of mistakes

Aside from all that, accolades to Doctorwolf on writing a credible, sexually arousing and already engrossing story and from someone who has never really gotten into the non human genre. Very enjoyable and not disappointed about saving this story to savour. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a horrible doctor!!!

Next thing you know, she'll be eating too much, not exercising or not wearing a helmet while biking. I would have said 'she'll be smoking" but do doctors even smoke any more?

It's fiction, people. Plus, he's not a human. He's a wolf, and wolves don't generally ask permission first. She hasn't said no or given him any indication she's not interested. Lots of over-sensitive readers.

Maybe some day the author will come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm thinking "Mob"

I like this story, but my first thought was "mobster", as in, Tony Soprano.

UmraojiUmraojialmost 2 years ago
Very absorbing

I like the way it's developing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who the f just goes along with people who admitted to stalking, breaking and entering, monitoring and following you, and committed extortion to get you to go along with their hare-brained schemes? Especially someone who is educated enough to have a PhD? This is so freaking unrealistic. And that's not even touching on the "rape" aspect. This comes across as being written by someone with very little life experience and/or little trauma. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Creepiest stalker wolf ever, but that doesn't necessarily make the story bad. As for why she went along, it's cliché with the "mating bond" that affects humans too even if she doesn't understand why she is attracted to him despite his behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous