All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 07'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
bad_girl69bad_girl69over 13 years ago
AWESOME

this was a freaking fantastic chapter! Im so glad that all that training actually paid off and that she was able to escape. But now i know that the next chapter will be very very...VERY interesting! Nothings better than a mating ceremony! lol. But Joel better not forget about the punishment part ;)

princess_alenaprincess_alenaover 13 years ago
thank you!

thank you for a very great chapter... it was so good... i really like the way she beat up the witch and all her clever thinking of finding ways to confuse her captors through her scents... loved it! and thank you for not leaving us hanging... i thought that you would leave the rescuing on the next chapter.. it would have really sucked! can't wait for the next chapter! don't wait too long to post it... ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Love your story telling. Please hurry with the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't wait for the next one

It was an awesome chapter, she's finally starting to show her power as alpha female, one by escaping and not just waiting for someone to rescue her, and two by standing up to joel and taking responsibility for not listening to joel like he asked her too.

That being said, I can't wait for the next chapter, especially with the changing ceremony , and i'm also going to be waiting for that punishment joel's planning :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue!

I am so in love with this tale and eagerly await the next chapter. You are an exceptionally talented writer and I feel like I know the characters. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I don't usually get into the non-human section of literotica, but this really caught and held my attention. PLEASE write more? I really want to know how the ceremony goes and what happens to Elizabeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I cant wait for the next ch

You have to write more. I dont want this story to end.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Fantastic! More Soon Please!

Loved Joel's comment when she was holding the gun ready to shoot! I must say I had a sigh of relief myself at that point! Loved this chapter but then I have loved every chapter! Look forward to the next one and hope it will be posted very,very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

love it! can't wait for more. I don't want it to end. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

This is a wonderful story....Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm addicted!!!!!!!!!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Great story! I like that she didn't become a wolf right away. In most stories, the women are happy to be changed right away. It was good to see one have a reaction that most of us would which would be fear of the unknown and of a new existence, etc. I liked that she had all the training to help herself a little. I am glad she decided to be changed. Can't wait for the next chapter. I also kinda like his agressive nature as long as it isn't taken out on her. I hope he isn't too serious about punishing her physically.

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I like how she eventually realized and accepted that her world had changed and that she now needed to change with it. Even if she had to learn it the hard way I think it was necessary for her to come to the descision in her own time for her not to resent Joel. The way she came to terms with the reality of her situation seemed like a realistic way for her to have that moment of clarity during the escape and decide to be changed. I think you have done wonders with this story. It has been fun to watch the characters grow and learn about themselves in the process. It seems to me that the way she handled the whole changing into a werewolf would probably be closer to the way someone might actually react to jumping into the unknown. She got to spend enough time around the pack that I think she finally realized that there are good and bad weres just like there are good and bad people and they don't have to be mindless killers. It will be interesting to see how she embraces her wolf. I didn't see it coming that Ryana was the one behind this whole mess. The sense of betrayal may have Elizabeth seeking some payback of her own. :) I'm looking forward to seeing where you take the rest of it.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Mmmm!

Oooo! The thought of her in her wolf form catching Ryana would be a nice bit of payback! (inserts evil laugh)

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
Holy Moley!!!!

Great Ceasar's Ghost !!!! That was a awesome chapter!!!!!!! NEXT!!!!!!!!

amienicholeamienicholeover 13 years ago
I can't wait for the next chapter....

Ya know it would be great if it was only 2 days away along with the change......LOL Hope it's soon can't wait!!!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
I'm Addicted, Give Me More

My favorite series by far. I find myself anxiously waiting for more. As a constant reader of book, I often find the online story's missing something. But I find nothing lacking in your story telling and hope you continue to write not only this story but many others in the future. May you have continued success. You devoted reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Excellent. Explained motives, mistakes, conspiracy and traditions. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anticipating... @}-,-'-

I will be very amused to see what she is like as a werewolf... Probably very annoying... but that is just considering the behavior she already shows... good story though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why...

is it always some dumb bitch who thinks she's entitled to something that messes up a budding relationship? I guess I should've seen Ryana's betrayal coming, yet I didn't, so kudos to you for that surprising twist. Excellent work as always.

StuartriskStuartriskover 12 years ago
2nd time around

its as good as it was the 1st time

cutterbutter85cutterbutter85over 12 years ago
the only problem

That I am having is how you fast-forwarded through her first weeks in the pack. I feel like part of the story is missing :( other than that I enjoy reading your stories

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Awesome!!!! Sad she had to be kidnapped again to realize she needed to be changed. We woman can be so stubborn...lol

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
Aaahhhh!

Why cant I stay up ALL NIGHT reading the rest of this!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loving the story

I agree with the previous comment I can't wait to stay up tonight reading the next chapters. Lol I'm so glad she finally decided to change, I feel so heart broken for him.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 11 years ago
WARNING TO READERS!

If you start reading this series in the evening, you are going to have trouble stopping before dawn. It's just that good.

tendermentstendermentsabout 10 years ago
Enemies

im sorry but i want to know why she keeps overlooking the names of the ppl who keep coming after her...? why doesnt she tell her man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ahh! I'm loving it!

"You are right, please change me." Ahhh! OMG! Finally!! Great story!! #Addicted

rohit7785rohit7785over 9 years ago
finally

thank god she agreed to change...

Her denial was almost as irritating as Bella's insistanse on keeping both jack and edward around... Hurting everyone around her for her own stupid ideals and denying what everyone who was wiser than her told, just to satisfy her own ego. .

But a good story otherwise...

Thanks for a good read

LuvTrackerLuvTrackeralmost 9 years ago
Stupid

At least she knows she's stupid but she is not off the hook whe did not kill the witch. She had the gun and she knocked the witch down. She knew their plan, the witch was the key to everything and by killing her it will end their problems. WTF? For a doctor she really is pathetic.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago

I hope all goes well with the change. Great story ! I wish I had that kind of talent.

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Great story, but Elizabeth is savagely short-sighted. She's so intent on getting back to "normal" she selfishly can't see how (and when!) har actions strain the pack & put them in danger. Also thought it super strange she never apologized to Joel. Admitting your mistakes & apologizging are two completely different things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

I am so hooked on this story! I just discovered it, and I can't stop reading. You have real talent. :)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
RE: LuvTracker's Comment

Not everyone is a born killer. That's a good thing. Not killing the witch was entirely in keeping with her character as a person who has dedicated her life to helping and healing others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yo. Yo. Yo.

This is some dope shit right here. Joel ain't no punk for no bitch. Bite her ass as good as you fuck her. Then let home girl whoop that witch bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well, nothing like getting your pussy spit and torn open by a big ole monster wolf cock while his fangs are buried in your shoulder, then having a balloon swell up in your pussy till you think you're gonna pop, and stay that way for a long time! He's howling at the Moon, you're screaming at it! Hehehe

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 1 year ago

This womans stubbornness is making this a work of Non-Fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous