Bound under Her Boss's Desk Ch. 03

Story Info
Dahlia attempts to confront her boss.
3.6k words
4.34
49.4k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meenymo
meenymo
121 Followers

Dahlia nearly didn't make it to the office the next day. She didn't bother setting an alarm the previous night because she had no plans to go in and when she woke up at her normal time she decided to have a leisurely breakfast instead of a sleep in but still didn't plan on making it. That took her well past her normal start time and she had just settled on the couch to curl up with a good book when her landline rang. Her heart thumped a little harder in her chest but as she quickly tried to recall a time that the office had ever called her home phone and not her mobile and came up blank she risked answering it.

As her luck would have it, it was the office. "You're late Dahlia." Jackson's voice was sinfully deep and husky.

"I'm not coming," Dahlia responded with an irritable snap. Being on the end of a phone gave her power she hadn't had in his presence and she revelled in it.

"I'm disappointed to hear that Dahlia," Jackson responded, his voice hardly missing a beat. "Although I hope you're enjoying your well needed break regardless. If you put in your application for leave I'll see to it that it gets approved despite it not being applied for three weeks early." He was courteous and respectful yet his tone simmered right on the edge of humour and dominance. He had made it seem all to easy to skip work today, made it seem as if he openly encouraged the idea which she supposed he did but the idea of not going to work was in part meant to prove a point. If Jackson didn't care either way then there was no point to prove.

She hung up, not giving his answer. response and pulled on her heels and headed out the door. She wasn't dressed in her work clothes and she still didn't plan to work she was going to give Jackson a piece of her mind.

A short car ride later and a spectacular (for her anyway, she had never been late in her history of working here) two hours late she strode into Jackson's office and slammed the door shut behind her. Her eyes were flaming and Jackson looked up from his desk, his expression somewhere between mildly amused and mildly annoyed.

"You don't look ready to work or be on holiday so why exactly are you here?" The man had the nerve to question her presence and Dahlia felt her blood boil.

"You know exactly why I'm here! I'm here because of what fucking happened yesterday and to ask why the hell you think that's appropriate or even acceptable behaviour. I have put hours and bloody hours of sweat and tears into working my ass off in a job that I like in a company I like and because you decided that I need a 'break' or whatever sick fucking thing you like to call yesterday, all of that is literally in jeopardy. I couldn't sleep last night because I didn't know whether to report you, straight up quit or go and set your house on fire I was that mad."

Jackson's eyes had darkened at her rampage and he made a move to stand up but Dahlia narrowed her eyes at him and took a step backward. "Oh no you don't Jackson. Don't you dare take a step out of behind that desk and don't you dare lay your hands on me again. You've already violated me enough. " Her body was shaking with adrenaline and pent up anger.

Jackson watched her spew her angry feelings at him, her hot little body all tensed and raging and although he heard what she was saying all he really wanted to do in response was to slap her back into her slutty obedience that he knew she had found under the desk yesterday. He hadn't seen such a fiery side to Dahlia before and it amused him to see her working herself up over this. He went to stand up but his movement caused her to become more riled. His dominant nature could only stand so much yelling and despite her telling him to stay where he was he had watched her take a step backwards. It was at that step that he had full confidence in this situation. Someone who truly didn't want what had happened yesterday would have called the police, or talked to someone. Or even if she hadn't done those she would have left the office door open and confronted him loudly in front of all her staff. Or she would have stepped towards him perhaps or stood her ground after telling herself all of yesterday she couldn't be pushed into anything. But instead she had taken a step backwards which he took as an invitation. He was out of his chair and across the room in a few swift steps and Dahlia only had a second or two to register Jackson's tall firm frame beelining for her and to take another tentative step before he had taken her ponytail and dragged her to the chair opposite his desk. She had sat in this chair many times reading out his schedule or discussing paperwork with him although today he took her hair and with a twist he had pulled it back around so it was across her mouth acting as a gag.

She struggled more this time. Dahlia tried pushing him away and yelled muffled noises but Jackson held her firmly in the chair and refused to let her go until finally she stopped struggling against his hold about five minutes later. "Don't think for even a second that I don't appreciate all of the hard work you do for this company Dahlia, all of the hard work you do for me. I do appreciate it and I'm going to show you my appreciation by allowing you to take a break and let me take control."

Jackson was practically straddling her on the chair to keep her staying there and one hand was holding her neck steady while the other kept her hair pushed into her mouth as a gag. "You're overthinking this whole situation and you need to calm down and see that being my little office whore will be the most relaxing and rewarding thing you could have done." He removed the hand from her neck and she immediately tried to struggle away again but he slapped her across the cheek sharply which caused her to freeze in a shock. Using her stunned motion he slid across the tie he had in his pocket prepared and deftly tied her hands together around the back of the chair. He then produced a hard silicone O ring gag that he placed in her mouth and tied firmly behind her head. She was mostly fully restrained now and Jackson finished the look by taking two more ties and strapping each of her legs to a chair leg. leaving her tied up he went to his office door and locked it before going back to sit in his office chair and face Dahlia.

Dahlia couldn't even look him in the eyes when he sat down across from her. Her cheeks were flaming red and her chest was heaving with the efforts from struggling against him plus now the mortification at finding herself in a similar predicament. Again. The worst part about the whole ordeal is that despite the fact that she hated that she was tied up against her will was the fact that she could feel her pussy pulsing and throbbing hopelessly. Her sex drive was ignited by the handsomely dominant man sitting before him and despite what had occurred yesterday part of her wanted him to bury himself inside of her and fuck her.

She could feel herself near that point again where her seething anger at him seemed to dissipate and instead she seemed to mellow against her bindings.

"Here we are again," Jackson said with a shake of his head almost disapprovingly. He looked at her intensely with serious eyes, "Dahlia," Dahlia met his eyes briefly before looking down in embarrassment.

"There will be a time where you will not need to be wrestled into these bindings. There will be a time where you will love the helplessness and security they give you. Until then I consider it my job to continue discovering your sluttiness and bring that needy office whore to the surface that wants to be tied in front of her boss like a bitch on heat panting in desperation. Once you realise that you don't need to work or stress about anything while you are in this position you'll see how freeing these ties really are." He used degrading words to describe her and Dahlia tried to slow her breathing to a more normal rate.

Jackson watched her sit there for a few minutes before he then seemed to decide he needed to concentrate on his work and he turned back to his computer and started tapping away on his keyboard, completely ignoring her.

Dahlia sat there in stunned silence as he began to work again. She couldn't do much else except sit there and wait with a small bit of drool escaping her mouth because of the gag preventing her from closing her mouth. She slowly peeked up from where she was avoiding eye contact with Jackson and snuck a look at her boss who seemed to be fully ignoring her at this point. She didn't know what he was going to do with her nor what he would do if someone knocked on the door and both of these things kept her mind ticking at a hundred seconds a minute.

An excruciating slow ten minutes later Jackson seemed to finish up what he was doing and turned his attention to her.

"Do you feel exposed like that?" He asked, his voice inquisitive and firm but not threatening. Dahlia's bottom lip quivered and she risked another look over at him with tear stained cheeks and nodded just briefly.

"Sorry I couldn't hear that," Jackson responded and Dahlia frowned at him. No way was she going to be able to respond to him verbally with this in her mouth.

"Try," he encouraged lightly, his eyes trained steadily on her and somewhat transfixed in his stare Dahlia found herself unable to look away.

"Aaaarrrhhhhh," she let out a small noise against the gag in an affirmative tone. She almost felt more exposed today sitting tied up and clothed out in the open than she had naked yesterday. Almost.

"Good slut," Jackson praised her attempts and Dahlia looked down with a flush of her cheeks unsure why his praise, despite the latter term, was nice to hear. Why did she almost feel proud at the compliment despite sitting tied across from him and allowing herself to be degraded and at his mercy.

"Do you know what the type of gag in your mouth is?" He asked and feeling a little embarrassed from her previous noise with the gag in Dahlia remained quiet. A pen flew across from the desk and hit her in the breast. "Don't ignore me and sulk," Jackson said sternly. "Try." His second sentence was said lightly again and Dahlia felt once again compelled to try. She shook her head as a no, "Urrgggoooo."

"Good slut," came the response again before it was followed up with, "its a spider o ring gag, designed to keep your mouth open." He watched her expression before adding with a smile, "So when I have you tied under my desk I can have my cock in your mouth and drool and cum running down your chin like the real slut you are."

He watched her eyes widen and her chest expand and fall a little more as she breathed heavily. Moving purposefully he stood and rounded the desk and moved to stand in front of her. Dahlia struggled against her ties as he got closer until he placed one hand in her hair and then a finger through the o ring into her mouth. Whether she noticed it or not he watched her body stop struggling at his touch and felt her tongue move a little to try and lick and suck his finger. She seemed less anxious with him touching her than she had sitting on her own and his hand wound into her hair pulling her head back just enough so it was tilted to look at him although she had slid her eyes shut.

"Look at me," he said in the same tone he had asked her to try and Dahlia responded by flickering her eyes open with a small noise coming from her throat as his finger explored her mouth a bit more.

"You are all trussed up, all your clothing on this time and still looking like my little office whore. Do you want my cock in your mouth you slut?"

Dahlia struggled again against the ties at his question and shut her eyes. She didn't want to answer that. She felt like she had betrayed herself a little when her first although very fleeting thought had been yes, perhaps she did.

"Look at me slut and answer the question. Do you want my cock in your open drooling whorey mouth?"

Dahlia looked at him and looked away just as quickly before she felt a sharp slap on her cheek.

"Don't ignore me," Jackson reprimanded and Dahlia let out a small whimper against the gag. She didn't know the answer. She didn't want it but part of her did.

Jackson watched the conflict on her face as she struggled to give him an answer and he let it slide. For now he would help her make her mind up.

"Well if you won't answer I guess I will assume you are a shy slut who is embarrassed to admit she wants to be pushed to her knees with her shirt ripped open and a big thick cock shoved down her throat and treated like the true slapper she is."

In a few quick movements Jackson had untied her hands from behind the chair and then retied them back behind her back and released her ankles from each chair leg and bound them together again. Pushing her to her knees he ripped open her blouse so and proceeded to take her breasts in his hands and pull them from the bra they were spilling out of anyway. He stepped back at his office whore to look at her. Her cheeks were hot in embarrassment and what he also suspected was arousal and her big tits were popping out of her shirt sitting over her bra that had been tugged just down out of the way enough to let them free. She looked ready to be used for face fuck, submissive and powerless and it turned Jackson rock hard beneath his pants.

He unzipped his pants and freeing his cock his stepped towards Dahlia who looked at his impressive package with widened eyes. She looked as if she were about to try and wiggle away but he caught her head with his hand and easily guided himself into her drooling wet mouth, pushing himself in roughly until he felt her gag when he reached the back of his throat.

Dahlia hadn't ever felt so powerless as she watched him guide himself towards her mouth knowing with her mouth forced open and her limbs tied she couldn't prevent this. She let out a groan of surprise when he pushed his way into her mouth and kept ramming it in until he hit the back of her mouth. She gagged and spluttered until he finally gave her a bit of reprieve by pulling it out a bit. Her chest was heaving and she was acutely aware of her tits sticking out for him to see as he fucked and used her mouth. She had just gotten her breathing right when he moved in again and then out, hitting the back of her throat before pulling out only to thrust in again. She had never felt more violated and used, she felt like a sex slave whose only purpose was to provide easy access to their three holes for fucking. Jackson didn't seem to care whether she participated (with the little she could) or not as he pumped in and out of her mouth. She gargled and gagged and groaned and moaned with every movement, the foreignness of this forceful act with gag made her embarrassingly vocal though she tried not to be.

When her sounds dying down a little bit Jackson thrust harder, "Good slut, moan on my cock," he encouraged, one of his hands releasing from her hair and moving to pinch her nipple. She squealed a little at that and he massaged and squeezed and abused her breast which sent unwanted heat to Dahlia's pussy causing her to moan on Jackson's dick even more. She kind of liked his touch though, as rough as it was and almost subconsciously she found herself sticking her chest out a little more for him. It didn't go unnoticed and Jackson landed a stinging slap across one with a small laugh, "Look at you, you wanton little whore sticking your titties out for more attention. Is sucking my cock not enough?" As his palm made contact with her breast she groaned, wishing he was touching her other places and not just her breasts. Despite how rough he was there was a thrill about it all. A deep and dark hidden part of her wanted him to use her, wanted him to fuck her body how he felt fit and she could only hope he would fuck her pussy too.

Withdrawing from her mouth he let go of her head and took one of her large globes in each hand and mashed them on either side of his cock. With her saliva thick on his dick there was plenty of lubrication for him to use her tits to slide up and down against. "Is that the attention you wanted? Did you stick your knockers out so I could fuck them too and make you feel like a filthy whore?"

He fucked her tits as he spoke to her and she couldn't hold back the moan at how much it was turning her on, even the degrading words he addressed her with seemed to cause her juices to flow to her pussy which was throbbing like crazy now.

And then all of a sudden he hit his release and his cum spurted all onto her breasts and down the crevice and trailed towards her stomach. He spread it over her chest as much as he could using his cock as a paintbrush and then stuck it back in her mouth telling her to, "Clean that up you filthy cum covered slut."

She had never felt so filthy in her life and when he had finally pulled himself from her and zipped himself back into his jeans she didn't know where to look. Embarrassed, mortified and aroused she settled with looking at the ground. Jackson meanwhile was looking down at her sticky breasts. He smiled. "You look fucking stunning like this," he told her. "My cum all over your exposed body that is ready for whatever I choose to do to it."

He leaned over and released the gag from her mouth and she stretched her facial muscles, everything feeling odd not too be stretched open like before. She didn't have anything to say though like before when she was running on fiery adrenaline and pumped full of defiance. She almost looked shy, as if she wished she still had the gag in so she didn't feel as if she had to say something. Now she was caught half between bondage and freedom and she didn't like it.

Jackson watched her chew anxiously on her lip and he moved and placed three fingers in her mouth and she half sucked on them, her shoulders releasing some of their tension. "Look at me slut," he asked her gently and she bashfully flickered her eyes in his direction, a pink flush hot on her cheeks. "I know your hot little cunt is wet and dripping right now so you can drop the act of pretending you hate this. We don't have to talk about it after its happened, don't have to acknowledge it anymore than in the moment itself. Come back to work. You don't need to call anyone or quit or burn houses. We'll continue doing our jobs with the exception that when I call you to my office I expect that you will be my little office whore. Considering how much you enjoyed being a promiscuous little slut and shoving your tits at me today I don't consider that it will be a hardship for you."

Idly reaching out he grabbed a nipple that was on display and pinched it between his fingers. He watched Dahlia's eyes flash shut and her breathing start to shallow.

"I'm going to get back to work now. When I release you you will keep all of my marking on you when you do that top back up. I want you to be thinking of what a filthy slut you are the whole way home. Take today off but don't be late tomorrow. Good whores don't keep me waiting."

He released his fingertips and felt her shudder with his fingers still in her mouth. He removed them and stepped away from her and back to his seat at his desk. His whore rather subduedly fixed her clothes and left office. She had given no verbal indication whatsoever that she would be back but Jackson knew she would be. This time he had no doubt.

——

Happy New Year to you all! Here goes part three and as per normal, all suggestions and comments are welcomed. It's developing... He's penetrated his first hole finally, will he allow his whore the pleasure of having the other two used? ;)

meenymo
meenymo
121 Followers