Bound under Her Boss's Desk Ch. 04

Story Info
Dahlia is confused about how she feels.
3.6k words
4.21
37k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meenymo
meenymo
122 Followers

It was Thursday. The latter end of the week was always particularly busy because there was a never ending stream of things to do to make sure weekend advertising and everything would run smoothly and of course there was the emails and the calls from those who couldn't manage their time to save themselves and called in a frantic hurry demanding things be done before Saturday and that despite their late calling they expected they would be first priority. It was already giving Dahlia a headache and it was barely ten in the morning.

She had gone home yesterday and showered. And showered again. Despite how much Dahlia had scrubbed her body she couldn't rid the feel of Jackson's hands and eyes on her body. He had fucked her breasts, fucked her mouth, spanked her breasts and her ass and tied her up and shoved her under his desk in the last couple of days - the man deserved to be sitting in a prison cell for the assault he had done to her. She'd picked up the phone a couple of times. Dialled the number even. But she hadn't been able to hit the green call button. She didn't know how she'd be able to answer their questions without being embarrassed or losing her dignity. Besides she knew how police worked, they were corrupt and dirty enough anyway. She could just imagine a male cop coming to listen to her story and deducing that she was the kinky whore who had seduced him into it and she wanted it. The worst part was imagining if they questioned her and asked her if she had been an agreeing party that she couldn't straight deny it.

When she had first locked that door in Jackson's office his tone had been clear enough insinuating that he wanted her. She'd encouraged him even, told him to go right ahead and make her forget about work. She wasn't stupid, she could read the look in his eyes. Or so she'd thought. He'd then slammed her into his desk, told her he liked his woman submissive and proceeded to tie her up. That hadn't been at all what she thought had been going to happen and then the next day had happened too and she didn't know how to think clearly now. She was deeply embarrassed, mortified and yet she'd woke up in the night from a dream/nightmare about it and she was soaking wet and her pussy was throbbing like crazy. She had woken up and showered again. She could still feel his cum on her breasts and she wished she could think about anything else for at least five minutes. Somehow, against the odds, she put herself into her work clothes and got ready to head to work.

That was where she was two hours later as well. She welcomed the mad Christmas rush and business of the end of the week because she had barely had time to breathe let alone think about anything. From the minute she'd sat down her phone had been ringing and when it wasn't ringing she was answering emails. She was damn good at her job and it felt like a small solace now to just sink in to the mountains of work ahead of her.

Jackson had arrived at the office early and he'd watched Dahlia arrive and go to her desk from his open door. She was dressed in one of those sheer silk blouses again and her skirt was just dying to be pulled up to reveal her curved ass that could do with a light spanking. God she drove him crazy just looking at her, and the temptation was just worse now that he actually knew what her body looked like under those clothes. Over the last two years that she'd worked for him they'd had a friendly and good working relationship and never once had Jackson revealed anything that might imply he thought of her in a sexual way. That was all changed now and the fact that Dahlia had come to work today made his dominant side long to drag her in her to continue yesterdays events. If she didn't want this in some way she wouldn't have turned up.

Dahlia's stomach was in knots, both from work stress and a rising dread that she would soon have to go to Jackson's office and give him the notes and documents he needed to sign so she could file the necessary paperwork. There was also his schedule they needed to discuss which they had always finalised together on a Thursday morning in preparation for the next couple of weeks ahead. She couldn't seem to make herself do it though and the day continued, with her and her boss only just across the hall from each other making no contact.

At two o clock in the afternoon she had just got off the phone when she felt the presence of a figure standing over her desk. She glanced up and was unable to look away when her eyes locked on Jackson's. His dark eyes seemed to see straight through her and Dahlia could feel her cheeks flush in surprise and embarrassment.

"When's a good time to go through the schedule?" Jackson asked her, his tone neutral and professional. There was no hidden subtext, nothing in his eyes that suggested anything else. Dahlia wondered briefly if this was how mouse felt when they saw a big block of cheese right in front of them on a metal plate that seemed too good to be true.

"I've emailed it to you and you can respond with any amends you make if you want." Dahlia replied swiftly, surprised her voice came out boldly and didn't waver. She pointed to a pile on her desk that she'd been accumulating throughout the morning. "Those are for you to go through and sign, I post-it noted most of them so you shouldn't have any problems about what they're for etcetera." She gave a him a polite smile, her eyes indicating that was the end of the conversation.

Jackson's eyes darkened a little at her response, "Dahlia, you've been here for six hours and you haven't taken a single break." His tone was stern and reprimanding and held some of the same dominance it did when he had called her his little whore yesterday.

Her insides quivered a little at his tone and she hated her pussy for seeming to immediately juice and become wet upon seeing him but she didn't show any sign on her face. "Jackson I've had coffee and my muesli bars keeping me going, I don't need a break. I just want to keep working okay?"

"Not okay. We had this same discussion on Tuesday, do you care to repeat it?" He picked up the stack of papers and fixed her with a dark sinful stare. "We can have the same discussion if you really want but I was under the impression you're a smart girl to remember and learn from what I told you the first time that I wouldn't think I would have to repeat myself." Jackson's gaze left hers to travel over her body, her shirt was too buttoned up and her body too hidden from view for his liking but god she looked fucking sexy.

"I-," the words caught in Dahlia's throat and her response stuck in her throat. She could feel his eyes roaming over her body and she wouldn't have minded the opportunity to appreciate his right back as she had done many times over the last few years but it was different now. She didn't know if she wanted to accept the circumstances that she would be able to see and appreciate his Adonis-like body.

"Look Dahlia," Jackson's voice was gentler now. He could see the conflict and confusion in her body. "Just come to my office and we'll do the schedule. That's all. Just a normal Thursday."

Dahlia was grateful that he seemed to read how she was feeling but she couldn't help the small deflation part of her felt when he said that was all. Isn't that what she had wanted though? This whole thing just made her feel more and more confused and she hated it.

"Let me just finish following up this phone call and then we can go through it," she finally conceded.

It was twenty minutes later when she stepped into his office. He didn't miss that her eyes were wider and her movements a little unsure as she made her way over to his desk and sat in the chair in front of the desk, facing him as he sat behind it. Her eyes travelled over the surface of the desk and he watched her duck her gaze and pretend to refocus on her notes in front of her. It was so clear what she was thinking about and Jackson's pants were tight as he thought about it too. "So I cleared next Wednesday at 10.30 for a meeting with -" Dahlia was interrupted by the feeling of Jackson's unwavering stare.

"I did the schedule from your notes. It looks good, you've done a good job. Like you always do," he told her and the small praise at the end made Dahlia flush.

"Well looks like you don't need me to go through it then," she replied, standing to try and break the awkwardness she felt. She had taken about three steps when Jackson spoke.

"I do need you Dahlia." His words froze her movements.

"Jackson -"

"I just need you to take a break Dahlia. You will burn out if you don't so please come and sit down, I've got water and sushi. Just breathe for five damn minutes would you?"

So he had meant he needed her to take a break. Not that he needed her. She felt deflated and confused again. When Dahlia eventually turned around after what felt like an age of deliberation she finally noted there were two water bottles and packets of sushi on the desk. Were they there before? She suspected they had been but she'd been too caught up to notice. The office door was still open and Jackson seemed to have pure intentions so she sat down and took a water bottle and some food.

"Hope you like salmon, they were out of chicken." Jackson told Dahlia as he watched her take a long sip of water.

"Salmon's fine." Dahlia was all too aware of Jackson's gaze as she drank and then reached for the sushi but by this point she'd caved to the break. She did need it, her head was exhausted from the work and all of the thinking she'd done lately. Jackson was polite and a gentleman the whole time Dahlia was in his office as she ate and finished the bottle of water, his attention slowly shifting from her and back to his work in front of him.

She stood up and watched his eyes flick back to her, "I'll come and collect those forms when you've had time to fill them out," she said.

"Thanks," he replied, half distracted and Dahlia eased out of his office. A normal-ish reaction. Just like she had wanted.

Jackson had a meeting with a client at 4pm. As soon as Dahlia got off the phone at about five past she stood and went to his office to collect the documents. It was easier to go when he wasn't in there, to avoid the tension and avoid her heart rate increasing beyond what it needed to. Sure enough they were all stacked and waiting, Jackson had always been efficient and organised at everything - it definitely had made her life as secretary over the last few years easier. Picking them off the desk she turned around and couldn't help the small gasp that escaped her when she saw the very man himself cutting an impressive figure in the doorway.

"What happened to your meeting?" She asked although she was more caught up with the fact he was closing and locking the door behind him.

"They didn't turn up," Jackson answered, not moving from the door and just watching her with his dark sharp gaze. "How about you put those pieces of paper down before they go everywhere?"

"What if I don't? What will you do then?" Dahlia retorted a small amount of sass coming to her tone although she knew she was in no position to be sassy. She could very well see where this situation was heading and although part of her wanted out, there was a greater part of her that wanted to stay where she was and feel his dominance and power again.

"Well then they'll go everywhere and you'll have to pick them up." Jackson countered her questions calmly, observing her motionlessly from the doorway.

It irritated Dahlia that he was just standing there looking so effortless and unbothered. How could he be so casual about anything when she was losing sleep and every waking minute of the day consumed by thinking about what had happened over the last few days?

"Do you know how much sleep I've had over the past few days?" She asked him, her nerve finally snapping. "Not a hell of a lot and when I did get to sleep I dreamed about everything that happened while I was awake! I can't fucking get rid of the images when I close my eyes, nor when I'm awake and I have showered so fucking much so that maybe the feeling of your cum will just disappear from my body. And yet you just stand there, offering me fucking salmon sushi and water earlier like nothing happened? I nearly called the cops last night and you know why I didn't? It's because woman are apparently never the victim in cases like this. They'll say I seduced you, I wanted it. I'll look like the promiscuous secretary out to ruin her boss and thats my career done. Ruined. All because of you."

Dahlia was trembling when she finished her rant and it seemed to break Jackson out of his standstill because he stepped towards her and took the papers out of her hands and placed them on the desk before turning back to her and stepping close.

"Don't... don't touch me," Dahlia whispered, frozen in his gaze.

A low rumble came from Jackson's chest at her whispered words. "I'm going to touch you, because you need to be held right now." He closed the gap between them and pulled her into his firm muscled chest and one hand went to her hair and gathered it into his fist and yanked it back so she had no choice but to look at him.

"You did want it. You still do." He told her and Dahlia's protests fell silent on her lips as he pulled her hair back and took control of the situation.

"Can you honestly tell me that you don't want my cum trickling down your breasts again?" Dahlia hesitated and Jackson gave a sharp tug of her hair causing her to cry out. "And answer me truthfully you slut."

Dahlia closed her eyes from his powerful stare and felt her whole body flush in embarrassment at the question. She couldn't even find the words to answer his question.

"Oh so you're going to play the embarrassed shy slut again are you?" Jackson asked and in an instant he had pushed Dahlia to her knees. "Do I have to find the gag again so you can answer me honestly? That did the trick yesterday." Dahlia struggled against him at those words but he put a knee on her shoulder to keep her down and tightened his grip on her hair. "Answer me or I will find that gag Dahlia."

Dahlia used her hands to try and escape his grip but only succeeded in him pinning her on the floor with her hands behind her back and cheek pressed against the floor. She mellowed with the more pressure he put on her and she found her mind's anxieties empty from her brain as he pinned her in place with no where else to go.

"Okay if thats a hard one just answer me this or I'm going to put that gag on and you will respond to me. Are you wet right now?" Jackson changed his questioning slightly and Dahlia felt another wave of embarrassment sweep through her.

She still remained silent though and Jackson rolled his eyes. Reaching into his suit jacket he pulled out the gadget and despite a small amount of resistance from Dahlia he slid it into her mouth and fastened it behind her head. She immediately tried to remove it but he took her hands and loosening his tie deftly he tightened her wrists behind her back firmly with it.

Jackson gave a slightly exasperated sigh. "Do you want to answer me now?" He asked her. More silence. In a quick movement he pulled her body up and he pulled her body over to his desk where his pushed her onto it before finally pulling up the skirt he'd been eyeing up all day. He pulled it right up to her waist and stood between her legs, forcing them apart which finally elicited some more struggle and a small squeal from Dahlia. "If you won't answer me I'll check," he told her firmly, placing a hand on her round ass cheek, Jackson's dick hard in his pants at the sight of her bound and squirming under his touch with her ass bare and exposed to him.

"Aaarrrrhhh" Dahlia couldn't imagine her reaction if he found exactly how wet her pussy was right now, especially with it practically on display for him besides the small piece of material of her panties blocking his view. It was positively pulsing right now, especially with his hand so close to her sweet spot.

"Oh the slut does have a voice," Jackson said with some humour in his tone. Dahlia's chest heaved up and down a bit, her struggling and embarrassment making her a little out of breath and she felt some drool leave her mouth and hit the desk.

"Are you wet right now?" He repeated and Dahlia responded a little breathlessly, "Eeegghhh I aaah," was all she could make out trying to tell him yes. God she wanted him to fuck her right now. It was like as soon as he took hold of her and showed her his rough dominance she just folded like a wanton little slut who would do anything to please him if it meant he would shove his dick inside of her and have his way.

"Do you want my cum trickling down your breasts?" He followed up with another question as he sent a searing slap to her ass cheek which coursed straight to her core.

"Eeeggghh I ooo." Dahlia practically moaned her answer which made Jackson smile and give her hair a small stroke.

"Good slut," he told her and Dahlia didn't know how to explain the feeling that flooded through her at his words despite how demeaning they were.

"You're a good slut, wanting and needing me to treat you like my little fuck toy, horny and wet right in front of me," he continued, his hand trailing down and peeling back her panties and keeping her thighs pushed apart despite how much she tried to push them shut together. "Stay still," he growled at her protests and she found herself stilling under his command. "Every time you work up the nerve to yell at me and fire off that sassy mouth of yours all I hear are protests and how much I 'assaulted you' and today you said you showered a lot trying to get my cum off you." His voice was dark and lustful and with no warning he plunged his fingers into her pussy causing Dahlia to scream out against the gag and dip her hips into his fingers more, hating herself for craving his touch but unable to help herself. "And yet here you are, moaning and saying how you want my cum on you again and dripping fucking wet all over my desk." He pulled his finger from her and pressed his weight on her body as he leant over and pushed his finger in her mouth. "Suck that off you needy little whore."

Dahlia made a small little noise at the obtrusive finger yet her tongue found itself licking and lapping at her juices on his finger. His words made her feel filthy and degraded as did this whole situation but yet when he told her she was a good slut and exerted his control and played with her body like he fucking owned it there was something in her that craved him so fucking desperately.

He had put his fingers inside of her briefly and then shoved them down her throat but she wanted more. She didn't know what exactly had changed since yesterday but today she just wanted him to fuck her, in her throat, in her pussy she didn't really care as long as he didn't leave her feeling as desperate and as on edge as she had been for the past few days. She had showered where had had cum on her yesterday so much because she was trying to stimulate the feelings she had felt when he had gotten off on her. And yet nothing she had done had gotten her off and then with a tie, a gag and his sexy body he had pushed her against his desk and she felt like she could explode in seconds if he just went there for a little longer.

---

Stay tuned for the next chapter - is Dahlia finally figuring out how she feels? Will she even get a choice in the matter regardless? Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy with all the craziness in the world at the moment :)

meenymo
meenymo
122 Followers