Bourbon and Beards Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2, continuation of Bourbon and Beards.
2.7k words
4.69
2.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Patrick and I swapped blow jobs that first time we had continued that same routine for the next several weeks, I started making appointments weekly instead of every 2 weeks. It was typically the same routine, hair cut, trim and shave then we'd blow eachother.

Admittedly, after the first time I blew him, I knew I loved it while I was doing it but driving home I did feel some regret, guilt and someother feelings, I can't really explain, other than it just felt like I did something really wrong. Thankfully those feelings didn't linger for long. Since this has become our weekly routine I have to say I absolutely love sucking cock, it now feels completely natural and those negative feelings after the first time are non existent.

After about 2 or 3 more visits Patrick said to me "you should really let me shave you ass, I think you'd really like it".

I knew I liked the way it felt when he'd tease my asshole with his finger so I thought why not give it a try. "If you really think so, you can add that service to the next appointment."

The day of my next appointment arrived and once again I was very nervous, anxious....not really knowing what to expect. I arrived at 4:30 for my 5:00 appointment, I had my 2 Jameson's and my 3rd as I sat down for my hair cut. The drinks definitely help relax me!

After my cut, Patrick lead me to the back, opens the door and says "grab a quick shower, everything you need is on the bench, I'll be back in a few minutes."

I walk over, turn the water on and begin to undress, on the bench there is a pair of shower shoes, shower gel, a new loofah and few towels. I jump in the shower and clean myself well, spending alot of time cleaning my ass, knowing he'd be shaving me back there. The removable wand of the shower really felt amazing when I felt the water hit my cock and balls, making a mental note I needed one of these for the house.

Patrick returned several minutes later as I just finished drying off, I made my way to the table and sat as I always do. Patrick began with the oil massaging it into my skin, stroking my cock, massaging my balls and teasing my ass a little. Next came the shave lotion, Patrick shaved, trimmed then touched me up as he always has, he always strokes me to keep me hard.

When he finished he laid the table flat and said "ok, for the next part I need you to kneel on the table and place your head on the pillow."

I was extremely hesitant and Patrick could see it, before I could say a word Patrick said "I know you will feel a bit exposed, but trust me....you'll be fine."

It took me a bit but I finally got into the position as instructed, I felt Patrick pour the warm oil into the crack of my ass followed by his fingers massaging the oil into my skin. As his fingers rubbed the oil I felt his other hand begin to stroke my cock, it came to life and rehardened almost immediately.

As his fingers teased my ass I relaxed more, within just a few minutes I was moaning as Patrick stroked my cock and played with my asshole, feeling his finger pressing against me but not really penetrating me, telling me to just relax. Next I felt Patrick begin to shave me. He took his time as always, taking time to give my cock and balls attention, keeping me hard the entire time.

Once he finished he used a hot, wet towel to clean off remaining shaving lotion, he then poured more oil into the crack of my ass and his hands, once again I felt his hands all over my ass, my cock and my balls. One hand concentrating on my cock, the other my ass.

I felt Patrick begin to slowly stroke my cock, I felt his finger being very deliberate as he touched my asshole, then I felt him pressing against me a little harder....next I heard him say "take a deep breath and exhale relaxing your body." When I did as instructed I felt his finger enter me, my ass literally opened and let it in. "That's it, just relax" is all he said as I felt his finger slowly sliding in and out of me.

It was very tight and a little uncomfortable for the first minute or so, then my body relaxed and I was soon pressing back against his finger. Before long his finger and hand were working in unison and my orgasm was quickly approaching, after another minute I was screaming "I'm cumming" as Patrick milked every bit of cum from my balls onto the table. I can say I have never seen such a large puddle of cum produced from me like the one I was seeing, his finger and hand had just given me the most intense orgasm of my life.

When I got off the table Patrick bent over and licked up every last bit of cum. Watching him cleaning my cum off his table was pretty hot. I dropped to my knees and pulled down Patricks shorts and took his hard cock in my mouth and sucked him to completion in just a minute or two.

After we both came we had both put our boxers back on and sat and had another drink. I said "I had never had anyone play with my ass before and it was much better than I would have guessed....actually it was pretty amazing."

Patrick just giggled a little and said his old roomamte from college introduced him to the prostrate massage and he always loved it since then, even having some of his female lovers finger him.

The ass shaving and anal fingering became part of our weekly routine when I went for my hair cut. It wasn't long before Patrick was using 2 fingers, feeling my ass stretching became a huge turn on for me, it was a little painful at times, but a good pain, then when the pain subsided the pressure just felt absolutely amazing. I had also started fingering him, it honestly didn't do much for me, until his orgasm. Hearing him scream, feeling his cum filling my mouth with so much intensity.....that made it all worth it.

My love of cum soon added more spice to my sex life at home with my wife. As I said earlier I have been eating my cum for quite a while, but that was always by myself. One night after my wife and I had sex I went down on her, licking my cum from her pussy. I had never done this with her, or anyone for that matter. She repeatedly asked what I was doing but I ignored her and just kept moving lower.

She was not fighting this at all, she spread her legs instinctively and held my head tightly as I ate her. The taste of us mixed together was absolutely amazing, I slid up her body and kissed her with a mix of our cum. We made out, sharing eachother back and forth, both almost fighting the other for more, it was so fucking hot.

As we laid there catching our breath Kelly asked "where did that come from?"

I just said "I saw some guy do it in internet porn, it looked like the women loved it, so I figured I'd try something new." Kelly and I both know the other masterbates and looks at porn and reads erotica, she has quite the collection of toys.

She rolled over and kissed me hard on the mouth and said "well I definitely loved it!"

The very next evening Kelly and I were in bed, we started kissing and touching, Kelly kissed down my chest and across my belly, stroking my cock as she moved lower until I felt her tongue licking up my shaft, taking my head between her lips. As she sucked my cock I looked down watching her, thinking how much better Patrick is at sucking my cock, not that she is bad.... he's just better.

I wanted to get inside her, I wanted to cum in her and go down on her again. I tried pulling her up so she could ride my cock, she resisted and just moaned "nuh-uh" and kept working up and down my cock. Several minutes later I was getting close to cumming and told Kelly, she just kept sliding her mouth and tongue up and down, taking me in her throat. A few seconds later I yelled "I'm cumming" Kelly pulled back so just the head was in her lips and I started shooting my cum in her mouth. Kelly wrapped her hand around my shaft and kept stroking, working every last drop of cum from my cock.

Finally Kelly let my cock fall from her lips, she immediately moved towards me and started making out with me, flooding my mouth with my own cum. we laid there making out for several minutes swapping my cum back and forth until we both finally swallowed every last bit, Licking each others lips and tongues, tasting and sharing my cum. Kelly laid across my chest and just moaned "fuck that was intense! I've fantasized about doing that for a very long time."

"Is that so? What took so long?" I asked.

"You know, men are not as open to that, but you all want your women to kiss after going down on her. After last night I just assumed you'd be ok with it, so I went for it."

"Well I'm glad you 'went for it' it was pretty hot if you ask me." Then I reassured her she shouldn't be shy about bringing things she wants to try up to me, I'd never judge her.

Kelly said "I know....but you know me I can be a little shy sometimes."

At this point, my sex life was probably the most active its ever been. Patrick and I were having our weekly appointment, plus he and I would sometimes hang out watching a game, go hiking or fishing....what ever the activity was we'd often swap hand jobs or blow job's. Kelly and I were having sex more often since we have been adding and exploring new things. We went from two maybe three times a week to five or six nights a week.

One night Kelly gave me a blow job, we made out with her having a mouthful of my cum as we have been doing, as she laid on my chest she said "you told me to be honest about my thoughts and fantasies, I have been imagining you sucking a cock."

I acted very shocked and didn't really know how to reapond. I said "oh yeah? What made you want to see that?"

"I'm not sure, it just seems so sexy to me, plus the way you react when we kiss after.....you just seem to love your cum, you're just so into it."

She jumped out of bed and said she'd be right back as she entered our walk-in closet. She opened the door a couple minutes later, Kelly stood there wearing a strap on dildo.

"What do you plan on doing with that?" I asked.

"You're going to suck it for me" is all she said as she walked towards the bed.

Inside I was very anxious to do this, but acted hesitant as I let her 'talk me into it". After a few minutes of letting her coax me, I was on my knees, looking up at my wife with this beautiful cock justting from her pelvis. This dildo was realistic looking and feeling, it had to be 8" or 8.5" and thick, definitely bigger than Patricks and I was so anxious to see if I'd be able to take it all.

Kelly began giving me instruction, "stroke my cock baby" and I'd begin stroking it, next she told me "lick it"

I stuck out my tongue and licked the underside from the base to the tip. "Mmmmmm that's it, good boy. Now suck it!" Again I followed Kelly's direction and took the head between my lips, slow working my mouth up and down the first couple of inches. "Take more" was her next demand and I did, slowly feeling this large cock stretching my mouth and throat, I'd work a little then pull back before gagging, then I'd do it again. After several minutes I heard Kelly, "oh thats it baby suck my cock" I could feel her thrusting gently, forcing more of the dildo in my throat. After a few more minutes I had that dildo completely in my mouth, the fist time it went in Kelly said "you're a great little cocksucker." Then she started fucking my mouth, I loved the feeling of that thick cock in my throat.

After several more minutes Kelly ripped off the harness and pulled my mouth to her pussy and I ate her to two consecutive orgasms. We climbed back into the bed and she laid on my chest, she talked about how hot that was and what a turn on it was for her. She also added that she was certain she wants to see me suck a real cock.

Before I realized what I was saying the words "anything for you baby" came out of my lips.

She looked up at me and said "yeah right! I know you're joking but we can have the fantasy." I left it at that.

The next day was Friday, Patrick and I had our scheduled appointment. Replaying the new experiences with my wife just had me turned on all day. Patrick finished my hair, I took a quick shower before my shaving, my cock was already rock solid. Patrick walked in as I was finishing drying off, he just said "someone is really ready for this, huh?"

I laid back on the table and felt Patrick take my cock in his mouth, this usually doesnt happen until after. It literally took Patrick about 3 minutes until I was flooding his mouth with my cum. I just sighed deeply and Patrick said "I could tell you needed that."

"More than you know Pat."

Patrick began the routine, oils, lotions, shaving and trimming. He spent the time to stroke my cock, tease and finger my ass. He had my cock hard again in no time. As Patrick was doing his thing I was telling him about Kally and I, the new experiences, the cum swapping and the dildo. I even told him of her fantasy of seeing me suck a cock. Patrick smiled and said "wow, lucky you! I wish my wife would say that to me." He then added, "if you need me to be that cock, I'm in."

Reaching over I grabbed Patrick's cock, giving it a squeeze through his shorts and said "I'm sure you would help us."

After Patrick finished all the shaving and trimming I rolled onto my back and he was massaging the lotion into my skin, stroking my cock and balls, soon his fingers were teasing my ass, pressing one inside me, followed by a 2nd finger a few minutes later. Again, Patrick had me cumming in just a few short minutes.

I got off the table and knelt in front of Patrick, pulling his shorts down and freeing that beautiful cock. I immediately took it in my mouth and started working up and down its length. I love feeling his cock sliding down my throat. As I worked his cock I was imagining Kelly kneeling next to me, watching me, encouraging me. This image was turning me on even more, I reached up for the oil and began playing with Patricks ass, I was fingering him like he had just done to me. I wanted his cum so bad, imagining Kelly's reaction as she watches me, I heard Patrick groan he was cumming, his hips started fucking my mouth, I felt his ass cleanch tight and then his cock throb as his cum filled my mouth, sucking harder, swallowing every bit of his cum!

As I cleaned his cock, I looked up at him and said "I need to figure out how Kelly can get involved."