All Comments on 'Bow Down to the Goddess Ch. 02'

by codymb15

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MTL17MTL17almost 4 years ago

Great work, loved it. Again, the dirty talk and the energy of your style is amazing, and I think there is an improvement on the actual sex. Selfishly I'd still like it to be longer. Although what's here is great.

Liv Morgan really does have an amazing butt, and is just really hot overall, although sadly there's not a lot with her because of the terrible booking for her. So great to see her play a big role here. Hope to see more from her in upcoming chapters. And of course, just more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Raunchy and also funny

It gets me excited, the text flows easily, and at the same time I smile, almost laugh half the time!

osvaldtatum@gmail.com

Very entertaining to read, and I assume this isn't the first pass. You polished it even before submitting here for comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great work

Have to agree with the previous comments. A fantastic chapter, even better than the last one (which I also really enjoyed). Really well written and very erotic. Am loving the story you're telling and the roles you've created for the participants. Will eagerly await the next chapter... can't wait to see who Little Miss Bliss claims next (and what else Charlotte is subjected to). Great work. Thanks for posting here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercodymb15@codymb15
I'm still very much an amateur writer, but I'd like to think I get a little better with each story I write. I mostly write about wrestling fantasy, since I have a soft spot for the graps. For inquiries about a commission, email me here: darkdoctrines112@gmail.com Note: If s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES