Box of Filth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't at all what I expected. Of course, I was the one who decided against seeing the room before signing Denice's contract and couldn't complain too much about my current situation. I was excited but nervous as she led me across the cool concrete. I wanted to gauge her reaction and made the poor decision to look over my shoulder.

"Don't look at me!" she snapped, forcefully snapping my head forward. "This is where you will be staying for the next week, just like I told you." Grabbing my hair in a tighter grip, she led me to the box. Rather than asking me to kneel, she kicked the back of my knees causing me to stumble to the hard ground.

My pussy creamed as my chest smacked against the ground; Denice's persona was now in full bloom. "Turn over!" she shouted, slapping my ass hard. I gained a closer look at the box as I shifted my weight, now looking up towards Denice's face. There were metal clamps for both my arms and legs; perfectly placed to hold my body tightly to the ground.

"Yes... Miss D," I sniffled slightly, playing into the character I knew she wanted me to be. Unfortunately, I wasn't a great actor and she immediately saw through my veil.

She kicked the side of my body with the tip of her stiletto. It hurt slightly but I could tell that she put little weight behind the action. My body betrayed me, and I squeezed my thighs closed, sending the tiniest wave of pleasure rippling through my body as my legs brushed my hot mound. "You liked that, didn't you slave?" She lifted her foot again but, rather than kicking my body, she pressed the front of her heel on the top of my pussy.

I squirmed as she continued to press on my clit, "Yes Miss D."

"Don't act like you are afraid. Don't pretend to be in pain," I could feel her foot pressing harder, slowly shifting my pleasure to pain as she put more weight on my slit, "You will be in pain, eventually. Don't make me tell you again."

"I'm sorry," I replied weakly.

Denice didn't respond, yanking my hair back and positioning my body in the center of her bondage creation. "You didn't want to see where you were staying; I wonder if you now regret that," she snapped the first clasp around my arm as she spoke. I tested my arm against the bind but Denice's strong grip on my forearm prevented much movement regardless of the bondage. When my other arm and both legs were locked in, I couldn't move at all.

With the last clasp closed, she triumphantly smiled from above me. The concrete was ice cold and burning my exposed flesh. The metal clasps were also digging deep into my flesh but every time I wiggled or moved, they only cut deeper. Like I said before; I had experienced bondage before, but it was never this extreme. I couldn't help but think what Tay would do with me like this.

Denice must have noticed me testing my range of movement as she knelt beside me, stroking my hair. "You're not going anywhere my dear," she clicked her tongue, "Besides, you haven't seen the best part yet." Standing, she went to the corner of the room and I could hear her rustling around in a drawer. From my angle on the floor, however, I couldn't see what she was doing.

When Denice returned, she lifted the back of my head with one hand and slowly worked it through the small hole in the acrylic box. While filed down, the edge was still sharp, and it dug deeply into my neck when Denice dropped my head. Next, she slid a sheet of acrylic with a slot for my neck around my throat; sealing my head completely in the box. I could turn my head left and right slightly, but motion was severely limited. With my breath quickly fogging up the acrylic, it became near impossible to see anything.

It was because of this that I didn't see Denice grab the drill and begin forcing a screw through a bracket in the box and into the ground. The design of the box caused the sound of the drill to echo and it was deafening. My ears were aching, but I could do nothing to cover them; my only option was to endure the bone-rattling assault of drilling into concrete. I'm not entirely sure how she managed, but soon four brackets were holding the box (and my head with it) firmly to the ground. While I was extremely uncomfortable, I was just glad the noise had stopped.

When Denice lifted the lid and I saw her sinister grin, I remembered just how much trouble I was in. She opened her mouth slightly and let a long streamer of drool trickle out, gathering in a thick glob before it dropped. As much as I tried to move out of the way, I couldn't; we both knew that. The drop landed square on my cheek, just below my right eye which sparked a deep laugh from Denice.

"It looks like you're perfectly held in place, just as planned," she looked down through the toilet seat at me, "That means you are not going to be able to get away from what's coming next!" The light from the single bulb was obscured as Denice's muscly but still substantial ass covered the hole on top of the box. I considered shouting or complaining but knew she would likely see through my bad acting again; I wanted what was coming next. It didn't matter what I wanted though; I had no choice in what was going to happen next.

I heard a slight groan from Denice and the sound of a thin stream of air escape her ass. I tried not to look directly up but the pinching of the acrylic on my neck forced my view of the woman's ass. The purplish flesh surrounding her wrinkly flesh twitched as her hole opened and released another burst of air; this one was much louder than the first and echoed in the box around my head. Both smelled equally strong, however, rotten eggs and cabbage filling my only air.

"I made sure to make this box as airtight as I could without suffocating you," Denice sneered. Her voice was muffled but I could still make out what she was saying. "That way you will be trapped with my stink for as long as I want," she continued talking as she let out another rank fart. "Now, open up that pretty little mouth."

I kept my lips firmly shut and tried my best to tilt my head slightly to the right. I knew not doing as she said went against the rules, but I was already locked to the floor trapped in a box with her ass air; what more could she do? And, as bad of an idea as it was, I was her slave and I wanted so desperately to be dominated. It seemed I underestimated her though as I quickly felt a sharp pain on my stomach. It took me a minute to place the source, but I soon realized that Denice was digging the heels of her stilettoes into my stomach. My body betrayed me as I opened my mouth to let out a yelp as she twisted the sharp points in deeper.

This was, of course, exactly what she wanted as the first burst of Denice's piss sprayed out and landed between my lips. The acrid liquid burned my tongue but I greedily began to swallow, sending the golden nectar down my throat and into my empty stomach. With my lips closed, more pee rained down and covered my chin and neck. A couple of stray splashes got into my eye, causing a stinging sensation that none of my desperate blinking could stop.

A few more seconds of peeing left me with another mouthful of pee that I swallowed and a face covered in piss. The gas started up again as Denice began to strain. The twitching of her sphincter told me all I needed to know, and the dark brown head of a turd began to peek out.

Just as soon as it came out, however, it slipped back inside the woman's ass. She got off the seat, turning to look down into the hole at me. "You may call this harsh," she teased, "But what you don't understand is that I can see between your legs. I can see how wet you are; I can see how red your little slit is getting as I pee on you. What a lot of people don't understand about the BDSM scene is that I do not do this to physically assault a poor girl. That is why we have our safe words. I can tell you want me to continue; to push you to the breaking point. If this is not true, I will ask you to leave. So, are you enjoying yourself?"

My brain and body were sending conflicting messages as I stared up at Denice's tensed ass. I wanted her shit and I knew I wanted bad. Each time she physically or verbally assaulted me, I cowered and winced, but my sex drive skyrocketed. She was right; I was extremely turned on as she belittled me. "Yes," I replied meekly.

"Yes what?" she groaned, "The rules still are in place until you walk out my door. I thought we cleared this up earlier in my office."

I swallowed my pride and finally submitted to Denice fully, "Yes Miss D, I am enjoying myself and wish to continue this. Please... shit in my mouth."

"Good, now I hope you saved room for the main course. I must admit, it has been a little while since my bowels have been released. Unhealthy, I know, but certainly more fun." Clearly, my mental state meant nothing to her as she continued to verbally assault me. I tried to look as calm as I could, but I knew that my body was shaking and the tears in my eyes weren't only from the pee getting in them. It didn't matter though as Denice was soon seated back on her throne, unable to see my face.

Shakily, I opened my mouth in preparation for her bowels. Perhaps the most humiliating part of this experience was that I now knew that she could see how turned on I was. For whatever reason, someone else finally knowing what a disgusting, kinky bitch I was made me even more afraid. I felt the tip of Denice's heel trace down my stomach and between my thighs. The smooth shoe graced my clit and my body spasmed; she was clearly teasing me. I squeezed my eyes shut as the anticipation continued to build.

A subtle grunt was all the warning I got before I felt a heavy weight fall on my face, colliding with my top lip and half falling into my open mouth. I choked as her bitter shit instantly overpowered my tongue and tried to slither straight down my throat. I could smell the soft pile that had missed its mark and gathered beneath my nose, burning my nostrils. I don't know how, but her shit smelled so much worse than the rank farts she had be suffocating me with earlier. Unsurprisingly I guess, sewage was the only thing that came to mind as my brain tried to process the onslaught of stench.

I could hear her cackling as another hefty log dislodged from her anus and fell into the box, this one hitting its mark straight on and landing completely in my mouth. As the first log was still held in my mouth, the second landed atop the pile and stuck out between my lips a couple of inches. I blinked desperately to clear my eyes from her piss; if I survived this, I was certainly going to get some sort of infection. It only got worse, however, as I just managed to gain some vision back when I saw Denice's sphincter tense before spraying a hot, thin stream of soupy shit. The goo hit me square in the forehead, seeping into the blonde curls that were clinging to my face with sweat.

She adjusted her aim as she went, creating a streak down my face and ending on top of the log protruding from my mouth. With the way my head was oriented, the slime under my nose began to trickle back, running into my nostrils choking me further. As I fought the urge to throw up, I didn't notice Denice standing up from the toilet seat. That was until she turned around and screamed directly into the hole.

"You signed up for this you fucking bitch!" she stood up and shouted directly into the hole, the sound ricocheting off the sides of the box and causing my ears to whine, "Swallow! It!" A sharp slap followed each word, the first on my right tit and the second on my left. The freezing room and sudden force left my rock-hard nipples burning from her abuse. I let her waste sit on my tongue, the warmth of my mouth slowly melting the already soft substance as it mixed with my spit.

Denice of course only took this as an invitation to increase the intensity. I was also learning that giving a warning for oncoming attacks was not in Denice's playbook as I felt a forceful smack against my chest only seconds after her face left the hole above my head. Unlike the first two slaps, this was clearly not a hand and covered both tits in one swift motion. It was also almost ten times as painful. The surprise from the first caused me to have little reaction due to shock, but the second landed indirectly in the same place and hurt like hell.

The force on my chest caused me to lurch up in my restraints, the metal rings on my wrists biting flesh in order to keep me firmly pinned. My body was once again shaking as a third slap of what I now deduced was a leather paddle rocketed out across my chest. Seeing that her initial approach wasn't working and not one to keep things boring, I watched through the bottom of the foggy acrylic as Denice wound up before sending a thunderous punch directly into my stomach. The air was instantly knocked out of me as my entire body tensed, arching my back and sending my torso into the air. If my mouth wasn't full of shit, I may have considered using my safe word; perhaps that was intentional on her part.

It seemed, however, the only way to stop the pain was to submit to Denice's wishes. So, I allowed the first of the runny shit to begin slipping down my throat. It went about as expected; instantly my esophagus closed, and my stomach turned, causing me to gag. Sure, I had eaten shit before, but it was always my own. My body was inexperienced with the deep flavors of another girl's scat and was trying to fight it. This is what I wanted coming into this whole experience and I could feel just how soaked I was.

It didn't matter though as my only option was to eat her filth or continue being beat. Stuck between a rock and a hard place, I took the option with the least pain and swallowed the first mouthful. The hot scat coated my mouth and throat in its putrid flavor of compost and rotting meats. I tried chewing but that only lead to more gagging, so I let the rest of the shit melt on my tongue before sending it to my stomach.

It was only when I had downed all the shit that had filled my mouth that Denice's face once again returned to the hole in the toilet seat. She grinned like a criminal who just hit the biggest score of their life; no empathy in her eyes, only excitement to see how far she could push me before breaking me. It was terrifying in one way but extremely exciting in another. Her cold, dead stare ripping a hole deep in my chest deeper than her stilettoes could ever dig.

"Good girl," were the only two words she said to me before slamming the toilet closed. With that, she was gone. I couldn't see where she went, but I could hear her heels clacking along the cement floor before creaking up the wooden stairs. Without warning, the basement went pitch black as she flipped the light stitch. With the heavy sound of the door latching closed, I was left in the silent, black void.

Day 2:

A kick to the side of my acrylic prison caused me to lurch from my sleep. I had already lost all sense of time by this point; the lack of windows in the concrete room left me with no indication of how light it was outside. My eyes burned as I opened them, the light of the room causing me to strain as I tried to gather my surroundings. Sleeping in a box full of shit and piss also left my head pounding. It didn't seem to matter to Denice, though, as she promptly swung open the lid and placed her fat ass on the toilet seat.

"You're lucky this morning salve; my bowels are still empty after last night. But, don't count your blessings yet," Denice paused, straining slightly before a stream of hot, yellow piss began to spray from her cunt directly onto my face. A soft sigh escaped her lips, "I still have plenty of piss for you to enjoy."

She made no mention of drinking and I, therefore, decided to keep my lips closed. When the stream turned into nothing more than a trickle, I finally opened my mouth. "Thank you, Miss D," I weakly let out as I licked the pee from my face; her morning urine was a much richer, stronger flavor than the previous day. In some ways, I wished she had shit to feed me, but my stomach was still iffy from yesterday and the last thing I wanted was to puke up shit onto my face.

Not bothering to wipe her dripping pussy, Denice stood and pulled her panties back up, dropping a black dress that appeared to be different from the one yesterday back down to cover them up. She flattened out the wrinkles with her hands as she moved away from me. Luckily she left the lid open, allowing some fresh air to reach my face. "Fortunately for you, I have plans with a few friends today and therefore can't stay to torment you," she spoke as she walked to the other side of the room, making it hard for me to hear. After what sounded like a drawer opening, I heard rustling before her heels began to click across the floor back towards me.

"Don't think of me leaving as a reward, however," she continued, "This will not be a vacation for you and, after failing to address me properly, I've decided that further punishment is in order. As it is clear you cannot remember the rules, I think something must be done to help your memory."

I watched her bend over through the foggy acrylic, resting a hand on my right breast. Surprisingly, she began gently stroking the soft flesh, occasionally squeezing my nipple between her forefinger and thumb. I could feel my pussy begin to drip its natural cream; she was actively turning me on. I was now even more desperate to cum; the desire burning through my body increasing every second that my head was surrounded with the smell of shit.

Rightly so, too, as she soon returned to her traditional methods. I felt her flick the tip of my nipple, causing it to go harder than it already was from the coldness of the room. "AHHHH! NO! MISS D PLEASE TAKE THAT OFF!" I screamed as I felt the metal teeth of a clamp dig into the firm flesh of my nipple. I was almost positive it broke skin as she released it and the clamp's sharp metal jaws closed tightly on my tit.

"See, you're already remembering the rules better," she exclaimed, snapping a matching clamp on my other nipple. I could feel a chain connecting the two clamps, it rested on my chest before Denice picked it up and began to simultaneously tug both nipples with it. My muscles burned as I involuntarily arched my back, my body seizing as the pain rippled through my bones. Fresh tears filled my eyes as Denice began to play with the second clamp, pushing it around with her finger. Denice wasn't done, however, far from it.

Continuing to bat at the nipple clamp on my left nipple, I felt Denice's free had spread my labia. Immediately my eyes went wide as I realized what was coming. "Please, no! Miss D, I am asking you please don't do it, please!"

"You don't even know what I'm going to do yet," she replied coldly, teasing me as she circled my clit with her finger. As much as I tried to fight it, I let out a soft moan at the much-needed attention on my most sensitive area. I was hopeful that this newly shown tenderness was a sign that Denice wouldn't go further, but of course, she did. The final clamp was so much worse than the first two as it pinched my clit between its sharp metal prongs. The clamp was connected by a thin metal chain to the first two, resulting in my nipples being tugged every time I moved. The pain was like nothing I had ever experienced before and yet, there was some pleasure to be found. Would I have taken the clamp off if I could? Absolutely. Was it worse than having my stomach stomped? Certainly not.

Denice got bored teasing me and stood back up, spitting a big glob of saliva on my naval as she did so. "Unfortunately, I have to get going now as I'm already running late. Perhaps if you weren't so bad at following basic rules, I wouldn't be in this scenario. This is something I am definitely going to punish you for when I return." Denice's eye's looked almost black as she peered down at me through the toilet seat. Deep in thought, she admired her prey before speaking, "You know, we were going to get Italian, but now I'm thinking about something a little... spicier. I'm sure my girlfriends love Mexican as much as I do, I find it always gets things moving."